Kangen Water? What is your opinion and/or Experience (Scam or Healer)

most viewed right now
153 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section fitness

3 weeks ago '08        #1
1732 page views
5 comments

I.J.  14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,774 | Props total: 1458 1458
Kangen Water? What is your opinion and/or Experience (Scam or Healer)

I've been hearing a lot about this Kangen water. Mainly because I've been searching for the perfect water to drink being that i know bottled water , and tap is not good.

Some health gurus say distilled water because it has no contaminants.

Other gurus like Dr Sebi say spring water because water like distilled water is dead and has no minerals.

This has lead me to proponents of the Kangen machine.

What is your experience with the machine if you have it and/or used it. Does it work or is it a marketing scheme?

What water do you drink and why?
+1   

best
worst
5 comments

3 weeks ago '12        #2
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,565 | Props total: 17855 17855
I'm gonna lay one on you that most people don't know. Kangen water and any other artificially made alkaline waters are bad!! You feel good in the beginning because they hydrate you more. But there's a flip side. Long term use can throw off your ph. Any alkaline water made through electrolysis and not natural mineral compounds has an artificial ph. They also contain hydroxides that can burn the intestinal tissues. Dont be fooled by the hype. Drinking kangen water or any other artificial alkaline water long term can lead to gut problems aka yeast overgrowth. Your stomach has to be at a certain PH. Drinking this water will just dilute your stomach acid.

What you need to drink is natural mineralized water. Your body knows the difference. The only "alkaline water" you may need is natural spring water or water with sufficient minerals put back in it. Spring water has natural carbonates and your stomach can deal with it. Machine made alkaline waters have hydroxides. There's a difference. These machine made alkaline waters are a health hazard longeterm. Even with natural higher PH waters, I wouldn't drink water with a ph over 8. I would keep it between 7 and 8. 9 and 10 are way too high.

Drink water with natural minerals in it. Either 100% natural good quality spring water or purified/reverse osmosis water with minerals added. What I do is take a small pinch of pink himalayan salt and put it in every small 16-20oz bottle bottle of standard purified and/or reverse osmosis bottled water. Or you can take 1/16th of a teaspoon and add it to every gallon of purified water You just need a small amount. You have to test to get the measurements right for your own body. People require different amounts. Too much salt in water can give you diarrhea or dehydrate you. Some people use celtic salt. Some may do well on lower mineral water. we are all different.

Take everything I've posted with a grain of salt. I'm just telling you my experience. You have to do what works for you.

Last edited by daman729; 08-28-2019 at 08:08 AM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '08        #3
YOURKINGB4EVER  27 heat pts27
space
space
$7,563 | Props total: 15173 15173
@

3 weeks ago '16        #4
BobbiHeadRagTop  61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,750 | Props total: 38158 38158
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
@
n*ggas finna come in here wit factual opinions
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #5
sportsbettor 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 148 148
 daman729 said
I'm gonna lay one on you that most people don't know. Kangen water and any other artificially made alkaline waters are bad!! You feel good in the beginning because they hydrate you more. But there's a flip side. Long term use can throw off your ph. Any alkaline water made through electrolysis and not natural mineral compounds has an artificial ph. They also contain hydroxides that can burn the intestinal tissues. Dont be fooled by the hype. Drinking kangen water or any other artificial alkaline water long term can lead to gut problems aka yeast overgrowth. Your stomach has to be at a certain PH. Drinking this water will just dilute your stomach acid.

What you need to drink is natural mineralized water. Your body knows the difference. The only "alkaline water" you may need is natural spring water or water with sufficient minerals put back in it. Spring water has natural carbonates and your stomach can deal with it. Machine made alkaline waters have hydroxides. There's a difference. These machine made alkaline waters are a health hazard longeterm. Even with natural higher PH waters, I wouldn't drink water with a ph over 8. I would keep it between 7 and 8. 9 and 10 are way too high.

Drink water with natural minerals in it. Either 100% natural good quality spring water or purified/reverse osmosis water with minerals added. What I do is take a small pinch of pink himalayan salt and put it in every small 16-20oz bottle bottle of standard purified and/or reverse osmosis bottled water. Or you can take 1/16th of a teaspoon and add it to every gallon of purified water You just need a small amount. You have to test to get the measurements right for your own body. People require different amounts. Too much salt in water can give you diarrhea or dehydrate you. Some people use celtic salt. Some may do well on lower mineral water. we are all different.

Take everything I've posted with a grain of salt. I'm just telling you my experience. You have to do what works for you.
This man knows what he talking bout. Get Redmond’s Himalayan salt. Drop that sh*t in Evian
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #6
Shhon  1385 heat pts1385
space
space
$22,911 | Props total: 36336 36336
I drink filtered water from a pitcher and the apartment building is new and I would think they have a filter on the tap water. Im thinking of getting a water bottle with a straw filter also, which would be 3 filters...
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+75online now  21
It’s messed up how true this is
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers