Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip High Pull 🏋️💪

most viewed right now
153 comments @hiphop

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section fitness

New replies show every 10 seconds
Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #76
justin747  52 heat pts52
space
space
$15,268 | Props total: 76714 76714
 Solo214 said
I go to a real gym lol
I remember talkin to you a while back you said you didnít like to go live in sparring you only light spar or some like that
Yea same thing. I still can't really pull punches. I'm either punching 100% or 0%.

Until I learn to punch light, I generally just work on defense when I spar. I don't really wanna hurt my gym friends. People have no problem hitting me hard, but they don't like when I do it back.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #77
CityofChampions  91 heat pts91
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 10775 10775
 uncleDrew said
I keep it simple with legs, push, pull routines. 3 days of heavy weight & low reps followed by 3 days of light weight & high reps just to consistently switch it up. If you eat right, I guarantee results.
Damn, you lifting 6 times a week? Sure you aren't over training?

4 weeks ago '18        #78
sysmbx  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 2456 2456
 jharlem0500 said
Everyone has their own thing

I would never try anyone elseís thing

Me

Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Back
Wednesday-Arms
Thursday-Legs
Friday-Shoulders
Sat/Sun-Rest

Thatís just me though.

Peace
Me

5x a week - run two miles in 14 minutes
- some squats or some pushups for 15 mins

That's it. In and out the gym in 30 minutes, full body worked out and got my strong heart and lungs worked out for that healthy easy breathing feeling, don't feel all fat buff trying to work out my muscles like 85 percent of y'all
+2   

4 weeks ago '12        #79
The Consultant  372 heat pts372
space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 37830 37830
 superio06 said
i had shoulder surgery from lifting and i confirm 1000000% that movement in OP will deteriorate your shoulder over time
Yup.. Exercise is trash, so much other sh*t you can do for the same/better results.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #80
uncleDrew  5 heat pts5
space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 4167 4167
 CityofChampions said
Damn, you lifting 6 times a week? Sure you aren't over training?
Yea sometimes 7 a week. Nah Iím gaining like crazy and have great energy levels. Iíve worked up to this over 5 years or so, so I didnít just jump into this. Iím aware of my body so if Iím sore or tired Iíll just take a day off. The last thing I wanna do is injure myself in anyway so that I canít get to the gym. I aim to eat well and get enough sleep and rest to keep up with what I do.
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #81
Ichiban Mugen  9 heat pts9
space
space
$854 | Props total: 625 625
Quick way to fu*k up your shoulders.

4 weeks ago '14        #82
s550benz  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 900 900
 Solo214 said
I donít wanna get bulky anyways I workout to maintain f*ghting shape I like being shredded better anyways

And I didnít say that was a plan to build towards a muscle up itís just a thing I do every other day for conditioning
Post a link to one of your bouts, boxden needs more posts from athletes.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #83
CrAkKedOuT  1059 heat pts1059
space
space
space
$25,808 | Props total: 20608 20608
Props to those that do this but that whole motion makes me feel like I'll blow my back out.

4 weeks ago '18        #84
Dnyce215 
space
space
$591 | Props total: 1730 1730
Good video, going to try

4 weeks ago '18        #85
BernieDaGoat  67 heat pts67
space
space
$3,289 | Props total: 6561 6561
 pnoi89 said
Switching up every single fu*king week is a bit much, but linear and non-linear periodization is a science based method and not just broscience (though him switching back and forth has no real reason other than he likes to switch things up; whatever works for him, as long as he's progressing). Periodization is essentially switching up intensity and volume. Linear just means you're going from high intensity and low volume to gradually move over to low intensity and high volume over time.

Uhm ok but that is not what we were talking about lol

4 weeks ago '18        #86
BernieDaGoat  67 heat pts67
space
space
$3,289 | Props total: 6561 6561
 Amadu said
If you keep the muscle guessing it wont get used to the workload and wont plateaue so easy
Bro science.

You can do the same lift everyday. Change the weight and get amazing results.

Hopping to different programs is one of he top reasons people donít make good gains.

Find a routine and stick with that sh*t for 8-12 months.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #87
SeanFiero  172 heat pts172
space
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 14016 14016
Been doing these most of my life. Only reason why I still them occasionally is because of ego.

But seriously lat pull downs/any variation of shoulder cable training >>>

4 weeks ago '19        #88
Nightwing 
space
space
space
$78 | Props total: 143 143
The workout in the video i can confirm you will feel and see a difference immediately. I actually add a movement and push it up over my head after jerking it up to my shoulders. It works out the whole body and is also great cardio. The guy who taught me the lift called them " Superman's". He said it would dramatically increase your max......it did

4 weeks ago '19        #89
Nightwing 
space
space
space
$78 | Props total: 143 143
 CrAkKedOuT said
Props to those that do this but that whole motion makes me feel like I'll blow my back out.
The form is key. I've never messed up my back doing it and I have a bad back from other stuff but my form is perfect though

4 weeks ago '07        #90
J_Duece  1 heat pts1
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 2243 2243
 jharlem0500 said
Everyone has their own thing

I would never try anyone else’s thing

Me

Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Back
Wednesday-Arms
Thursday-Legs
Friday-Shoulders
Sat/Sun-Rest

That’s just me though.

Peace
I wouldnt do a bro split because you would only train a body part once a week. A push, pull legs, rest, push, pull, legs, rest routine twice a week would allow you to train body parts twice a week. It allows for more rest time, which is actually just a important as lifting for muscle growth.

Last edited by J_Duece; 08-23-2019 at 05:08 AM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #91
Bran1723  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$382 | Props total: 464 464
 Solo214 said
Forgive my ignorance but whatís a boat show bruh?
 Comicsnow said
In Florida it's a event where super rich n*ggas buy , sell , or show off yachts and sh*t like mega yachts , lamb's trucks, helicopters and a submarine
( rich n*ggas be bored )
Thinking Comic is talking about the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. That show literally changed my views about what's achievable life and set me on the path that I am on now. Can't afford anything I see when I go there at present time, but it's interesting to hear the conversations and what people are buying. Most people I know can barely afford their rent yet there is a different group of people that aren't batting their eye to drop 20, 50, even 100+ Mil for a yacht. It's surreal and I find that motivational. I attend every year, and more so now that I actually have a few clients(not individuals, but companies that service those individuals) that attend the show.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #92
Tha Boss  65 heat pts65
space
space
space
$27,603 | Props total: 57585 57585
 Imissmalcolmx17 said

Perfect execution

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '15        #93
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$6,911 | Props total: 12535 12535
 J_Duece said
I wouldnt do a bro split because you would only train a body part once a week. A push, pull legs, rest, push, pull, legs, rest routine twice a week would allow you to train body parts twice a week. It allows for more rest time, which is actually just a important as lifting for muscle growth.
Youíre just talking to talk.

How TF is working out the same thing twice a week giving it more rest than once a week.

You guys

Smh

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '15        #94
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$6,911 | Props total: 12535 12535
 sysmbx said
Me

5x a week - run two miles in 14 minutes
- some squats or some pushups for 15 mins

That's it. In and out the gym in 30 minutes, full body worked out and got my strong heart and lungs worked out for that healthy easy breathing feeling, don't feel all fat buff trying to work out my muscles like 85 percent of y'all
Begin or end every workout with cardio.

But again

Everyone should do them

4 weeks ago '07        #95
J_Duece  1 heat pts1
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 2243 2243
 jharlem0500 said
Youíre just talking to talk.

How TF is working out the same thing twice a week giving it more rest than once a week.

You guys

Smh
Ok

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+75online now  21
Itís messed up how true this is
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish