online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

He's 32 she's 23 and they been together 6 years

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Misc & Hot Takes

2 months ago '16        #126
BraveSoleXIII 
Props total: 12899 12 K  Slaps total: 1733 1 K
Different strokes I guess. I know that by the time I hit like 20, 17 felt too young for me. Not because they looked too young (some women develop faster than others), but because within that age gap, you have a difference of priorities. I’m 33 (about to be 34 in a week) and I have no interest in hanging out with people 25 and under. I speak to them all the time and I can just see we’re in different places. I can’t imagine dating a girl who is 23, just trying to figure out which path her career is going to take. Exploring the world as an adult post college. I did all that already. I don’t care to hold anyone’s hand while they’re on that journey. My fiancée is 30. We started dating when I was 24 and she was 21. I watched her do all the stupid sh1t I was doing at 21 and that used to p1ss me off because I was over it. But she got with it quickly.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #127
Ant O 
Props total: 46742 46 K  Slaps total: 4257 4 K
 dj5fingers said
27 in 2024 is not the same as 27 in the early 2000 or early 2010s
Which proves my point even more

2 months ago '06        #128
dj5fingers 
Props total: 3170 3 K  Slaps total: 528 528
 Ant O said
Oh we on the same page G. 30 is my cut off
+1   

2 months ago '06        #129
dj5fingers 
Props total: 3170 3 K  Slaps total: 528 528
 Ant O said
Oh we on the same page G. 30 is my cut off
+1   

2 months ago '14        #130
Hoodsta1e11 
Props total: 15394 15 K  Slaps total: 2342 2 K
This world is Stupid,
Jealousy and insecurity have people attacking and judging peoples relationships due to age, pushing their agenda.
if you're an adult and interested in another adult dont worry about whatever anyone else has to say, all that what would yall have in common
is bullsh1t anyway when to people have a lot in common their relationship doesnt work cuz they are always under each other doing the same sh1t and get bored its one of the reasons people cheat.
Always trying to make men look Chesters when women prefer older men compared to men younger or same age bracket. but what happens is people will say oh they're only with that person for money.
the truth is it goes well younger women like older men not cuz of finance
but many different reasons one being compatibility men maturity is different from women, so men trend to think about things that are interesting to a young women when they are older, men s3x drive is different, women go through menopause in they're 50's and have know real s3xual desire while men can go well into their 80's craving s3xual activity with a younger women that works cuz they are on the same level.
men also tend to be more active and want to live, while older women chose more to settle down and be less active. Older women also chose to try and find a partner or someone to take care of them once they've been ran through like a h0e retirement.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #131
jlem 
Props total: 23493 23 K  Slaps total: 733 733
I don't know what's wrong with some of these cats.

emoji

18 may be "legal" but that's still a child. A MF that's older than 20 ain't got no business talking to an 18 year old.

I remember having a party at the crib when I was in high school. My brothers and I had some friends over and it grew to a larger group.

Everything was still cool though and nobody acted the fool.

emoji

One thing happened though and that was when some older cats showed up uninvited. These dudes were 24+ years old trying to holla at 17 year olds.

emoji

My brothers and I shut that sh1t down and told them they had to leave.

emoji

It was all gravy and there were no issues. Too many cats out here are predatory as hell.

emoji

2 months ago '17        #132
LegendaryLegend  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22392 22 K  Slaps total: 5012 5 K
 jlem said
I don't know what's wrong with some of these cats.

emoji

18 may be "legal" but that's still a child. A MF that's older than 20 ain't got no business talking to an 18 year old.

I remember having a party at the crib when I was in high school. My brothers and I had some friends over and it grew to a larger group.

Everything was still cool though and nobody acted the fool.

emoji

One thing happened though and that was when some older cats showed up uninvited. These dudes were 24+ years old trying to holla at 17 year olds.

emoji

My brothers and I shut that sh1t down and told them they had to leave.

emoji

It was all gravy and there were no issues. Too many cats out here are predatory as hell.

emoji
18 years old is a "child", now?

Would you say that the US makes "children" sign up for the selective service? That we allow "children" to go onto the battlefield, defend the country, and get their limbs blown off? Is it legal in this country for children to make OnlyFans?

You say 18 is a "child", but I don't believe that. Let your 6 year old female child be involved with s3xual contact with an 18 year old male "child", and we'd see how quick you'd be ready to kill that grown a$s n1gga (and rightfully so).

emoji

Last edited by LegendaryLegend; 05-20-2024 at 05:08 PM..

2 months ago '19        #133
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 81434 81 K  Slaps total: 13578 13 K
 EmpTClip said
You can ram a hot steel rod up there a$s and they won't make a peep long as you got the bag
Most modern women are prostitutes in disguise.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #134
jlem 
Props total: 23493 23 K  Slaps total: 733 733
 LegendaryLegend said
18 years old is a "child", now?

Would you say that the US makes "children" sign up for the selective service? That we allow "children" to go onto the battlefield, defend the country, and get their limbs blown off? Is it legal in this country for children to make OnlyFans?

You say 18 is a "child", but I don't believe that. Let your 6 year old female child be involved with s3xual contact with an 18 year old male "child", and we'd see how quick you'd be ready to kill that grown a$s n1gga (and rightfully so).

emoji
Bruh! Get for real. You know what I mean. Going into the military at 18 isn't the same thing as being 25 and manipulating an 18 year old. Man or woman.

And it sure as hell isn't the same as an 18 y.o. talking to a 6 year old. WTH.

emoji

18 is legally an adult. Like I said in my initial post. However, an 18 y.o. doesn't have the life experience in the realm of relationships that a 25 and above person does.

This gives way to manipulation. I'm not saying this is the intent of every man or woman but it does put them at an advantage in the relationship.

I've been there and experienced it myself at 17 and the chick being 26. I knew a lot for a 17 y.o. standpoint but I didn't know sh1t about fu#king with a grown woman with damn near 10 years on me.

emoji

When you're that young talking to somebody that's older it doesn't register that the relationship is imbalanced mentally and experience wise.

emoji

The only thing that you're thinking about is that you got an older chick that's picking you up from school or older cat that's driving you around in his whip with some rims on it.

emoji

That naiveté makes you miss important clues about what's really going on. In my case ol' figured I'd be so in love and pu$$y whooped that I'd hand over my money without question.

emoji

I wasn't a baller but I kept a job and made good money for a 17 y.o. in the mid 90's. Her endgame was getting my money.

If she had to fu#k my 17 y.o. brains out then so be it. But she messed up because I had family that put me on game about how females move.

emoji

I ain't gonna lie and say I wasn't like T Pain. Sprung like a MF!

emoji

Nevertheless, I did miss out on a lot of sh1t like hanging out with friends and family even though I didn't give up any coin.

All I'm saying is that the sh1t is oftentimes more manipulative in nature than not.

2 months ago '04        #135
EmpTClip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4809 4 K  Slaps total: 668 668
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Most modern women are prostitutes in disguise.
Exactly you get my point.

It's really a shame.

2 months ago '17        #136
LegendaryLegend  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22392 22 K  Slaps total: 5012 5 K
 jlem said
Bruh! Get for real. You know what I mean. Going into the military at 18 isn't the same thing as being 25 and manipulating an 18 year old. Man or woman.

And it sure as hell isn't the same as an 18 y.o. talking to a 6 year old. WTH.

emoji

18 is legally an adult. Like I said in my initial post. However, an 18 y.o. doesn't have the life experience in the realm of relationships that a 25 and above person does.

This gives way to manipulation. I'm not saying this is the intent of every man or woman but it does put them at an advantage in the relationship.

I've been there and experienced it myself at 17 and the chick being 26. I knew a lot for a 17 y.o. standpoint but I didn't know sh1t about fu#king with a grown woman with damn near 10 years on me.

emoji

When you're that young talking to somebody that's older it doesn't register that the relationship is imbalanced mentally and experience wise.

emoji

The only thing that you're thinking about is that you got an older chick that's picking you up from school or older cat that's driving you around in his whip with some rims on it.

emoji

That naiveté makes you miss important clues about what's really going on. In my case ol' figured I'd be so in love and pu$$y whooped that I'd hand over my money without question.

emoji

I wasn't a baller but I kept a job and made good money for a 17 y.o. in the mid 90's. Her endgame was getting my money.

If she had to fu#k my 17 y.o. brains out then so be it. But she messed up because I had family that put me on game about how females move.

emoji

I ain't gonna lie and say I wasn't like T Pain. Sprung like a MF!

emoji

Nevertheless, I did miss out on a lot of sh1t like hanging out with friends and family even though I didn't give up any coin.

All I'm saying is that the sh1t is oftentimes more manipulative in nature than not.
Why isn't it? If a person at 18 years old (male or woman) has enough maturity and sound judgment to sign their life away to the military and risk getting their limbs blown off, a sniper rifle bullet between the eyes, kidnapped and r@ped by the enemy.... but somehow they ain't old enough, mature enough, and lack the sound judgment to get into a consensual monogamous relationship of their choosing?

I have family in the military. Nephew straight up told me (in his own words) "I don't own my life anymore. The government owns me. They invested a lot of resources in me, and they wan to recoup on their investment."

So, who is really manipulating who? How does an 18 year old "child" have the brain capacity to sign their LIFE away - forever - but lack the capacity to make sound DATING decisions?

emoji

I can think of a number of 30+ year olds that married 19 and 20 year olds and they're still together and happily married with children till this day. The argument about naivete, the same thing can be said about the recruitment process of the military and allure of being in it.... at 18 years old with no life experience/wisdom.

Do you realize how many people were sold on a dream of respect, admiration, and that they'd be taken care of for life by the government? Only to end up on the streets years later, homeless, missing lower limbs, and psychiatric disorders they aren't getting medical treatment for? Not to mention those who served and are now in retirement age and broke with no benefits. An 18 year old has the foresight, wisdom, and experience for all of this, though?

I hear you on your experience, though. fu#ked up that it happened but at least you had fam to nip it in the bud... but you can't really pin that on your age gap, though. Gold diggers normally are younger than the man, not older.

2 months ago '11        #137
VicDutch 
Props total: 9258 9 K  Slaps total: 1156 1 K
 reelife said
emoji

You weren't her friend, you just waited for her to turn 18, you had intentions, you would have smashed at 16 if it was legal.

Some of y'all wild
nah.. shorty had a dope personality.. we're still friends now... but i ain't touch her 'til she was legal

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4111
logo Bronny james 3 points in 29 minutes
333 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
164 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+277
Jul 10 - They Got Him: Clarence Thomas in Impeachment Proceedings
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+166
Video inside MGK throwing subs at Eminem still