online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

He's 32 she's 23 and they been together 6 years

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Misc & Hot Takes

2 months ago '14        #51
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x184 OP
Props total: 126888 126 K  Slaps total: 9905 9 K
 Nautilus O said
Isn’t that what he’s supposed to do?
He's suppose to leave her alone and find someone in their 20s

Dudes that do this have zero game and get no women because if you did you wouldn't wait for a 16 year old to turn 18

So let me ask you this

If you talking to a woman in her 20s and she tells you you gotta wait 2 years to smash are you waiting?

Only simps are waiting so imagine what you are waiting for a 16 to turn 18?

emoji

Last edited by reelife; 05-19-2024 at 03:19 PM..

2 months ago '04        #52
M I 
Props total: 1851 1 K  Slaps total: 276 276
 Laron Isley said
I was about to say I could see myself grooming a bad bi#ch who was 17 for one year if I was 26 but fu#k that, I can't picture that. How did I even meet this bi#ch. Then what do we even talk about for that year. We ain't grow up watching the same shows, listening to same music, watching the same movies etc. We'd literally have nothing in common. Now If I was 26 and saw a bi#ch around the way who was 17 and bad as fu#k and I knew she was 17, I'd probably have thoughts in my head like soon as that bi#ch turns 18 or 19 I'm goin in. But I wouldn't share those thoughts with anybody. And I wouldn't communicate with her until she turned that legal age. I don't know how to talk to a bi#ch for a year without being s3xual

I wouldn't say talking to a 17 year old bi#ch when you're 26 is "sick" but its weird and creepy for sure
At what point do n1ggas think "maybe I shouldn't admit EVERYTHING that's in my head in public." Lol
+7   

2 months ago '05        #53
pippen33 
Props total: 81789 81 K  Slaps total: 9855 9 K
 reelife said

Dudes that do this have zero game and get no women because if you did you wouldn't wait for a 16 year old to turn 18

So let me ask you this

If you talking to a woman in her 20s and she tells you you gotta be with her for 2 years to smash are you waiting?

Only simp are waiting so imagine what you are waiting for a 16 to turn 18?

emoji
He didn't wait. He said they were friends for years before she turned 17. He is a fu#kin weirdo.
+3   

2 months ago '22        #54
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x162
Props total: 59793 59 K  Slaps total: 23333 23 K
 Ruga's Rib Shack said

emoji
emoji

2 months ago '14        #55
rashadd 
Props total: 51969 51 K  Slaps total: 5470 5 K
 Dante Haversham said
Y'all act like 18 is this magical number. 18 is just the legal age but there's no difference between someone who's 17 and someone who's 18. They're both stupid kids. In fact, you're a child mentally until you're 25 at the very least. The fact is the age of consent in a lot of states is 17 so either get over it or write your local politicians.
I just always say for people who think like this to keep that same energy when your 16-17 year old daughter brings home a 25+ age n1gga

+3   

2 months ago '18        #56
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29530 29 K  Slaps total: 4787 4 K
 Stuart Scott said
I actually dont bruh. Ive been nofap for years now. n1ggas can vouch for me.

pr0n fu#ks up your brain, relationships, and spirit
Even after I just scrolled through all this predator talk in some of these posts .. my guy said "ram a rod up her" or better yet how about "I'm not a ped0 but if I was around the right minor at the right time...I'd considerate it"

Only thing I had to question here was which one of your friends is keeping tabs on your masterbation habits
emoji
+4   

2 months ago '07        #57
A-L-P 
Props total: 20117 20 K  Slaps total: 2142 2 K
 Dante Haversham said
No. Nothing I said was factually incorrect. You're letting your emotions override logic. I never said I'd be with a 12 year old. I said nature has already dictated our biology. The rules that dictate our society are fairly new and because you don't understand human history you think you're more civilized. Bet you listen to rap music calling for the genocide of Black men. Is that civilized? Stop it.
The fact that something is biologically “natural” doesn’t necessarily make it right. That’s an appeal to nature fallacy.

There’s a lot of human behaviors that are biologically driven, including a woman cheating on a man with someone stronger/richer, but I’m sure the guy getting cheated on wouldn’t be like “I’m okay with it, after all, her biology dictated her behavior”.

And in most cases, human nature/biology dictates that people tend to marry/procreate with their peer groups, so large age gaps weren’t ever as common as y’all make it seem. Usually that 12 year old girl you used as an example was with a guy who was also a preteen or young teen.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #58
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 108586 108 K  Slaps total: 14854 14 K
 BlackjesuS said
Even after I just scrolled through all this predator talk in some of these posts .. my guy said "ram a rod up her" or better yet how about "I'm not a ped0 but if I was around the right minor at the right time...I'd considerate it"

Only thing I had to question here was which one of your friends is keeping tabs on your masterbation habits
emoji
lmao I meant on the nofap thread on boxden

not in real life

2 months ago '12        #59
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 18935 18 K  Slaps total: 3810 3 K
Naw mane!! Ain't no way I'm dating or fu#kin a 17 yr old chick if I was 27
+6   

2 months ago '13        #60
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 206906 206 K  Slaps total: 83515 83 K
 stillNAMELESS said
emoji
Hey sis

emoji

2 months ago '22        #61
Noodle 
Props total: 15988 15 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 Dante Haversham said
No. Nothing I said was factually incorrect. You're letting your emotions override logic. I never said I'd be with a 12 year old. I said nature has already dictated our biology. The rules that dictate our society are fairly new and because you don't understand human history you think you're more civilized. Bet you listen to rap music calling for the genocide of Black men. Is that civilized? Stop it.
What you are saying makes sense but morally it is a different story. Some part of you has to think this ain't right. You know it. Imagine if my younger highschool sister is hanging around a dude almost pushing 30. He is being told to leave her be or we scrapping. If you have a sister or a daughter this whole argument is alien. Don't want some greaseball around my fam who is almost double her age.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #62
sjuelz 
Props total: 22648 22 K  Slaps total: 3043 3 K
prob thinks drake won..69 god a$s cat

2 months ago '20        #63
ninob5 
Props total: 276 276  Slaps total: 53 53
 Ruga's Rib Shack said
emoji

emoji
WTF is this..boy told this story in confidence like n1ggas was goin agree wit him lmfao
+5   

2 months ago '21        #64
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 35741 35 K  Slaps total: 16084 16 K
 Dante Haversham said
Y'all act like 18 is this magical number. 18 is just the legal age but there's no difference between someone who's 17 and someone who's 18. They're both stupid kids. In fact, you're a child mentally until you're 25 at the very least. The fact is the age of consent in a lot of states is 17 so either get over it or write your local politicians.
emoji
That Same argument can be Made by a P#d0 for 17/16, then 16/15 and So on until it gets down to 4/3...

A Line HAS to be Drawn!!!

2 months ago '22        #65
podcast 
Props total: 2752 2 K  Slaps total: 711 711
Parents consent. that's all

2 months ago '18        #66
GodbodyRA 
Props total: 4856 4 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 Stuart Scott said
I actually dont bruh. Ive been nofap for years now. n1ggas can vouch for me.

pr0n fu#ks up your brain, relationships, and spirit

is scary dicceater

2 months ago '18        #67
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 103016 103 K  Slaps total: 23191 23 K
 johndoee1 said
Why yall keep using the word ped0 ?
Cause it fits...your looking at legality we are looking at integrity....predatory stalking of young girls is predatory stalking..he can clean it up all he wants....why is he a 27 year old man having a friendship with a 16-17 year old in the first place?
+2   

2 months ago '18        #68
GodbodyRA 
Props total: 4856 4 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 Noodle said
What you are saying makes sense but morally it is a different story. Some part of you has to think this ain't right. You know it. Imagine if my younger highschool sister is hanging around a dude almost pushing 30. He is being told to leave her be or we scrapping. If you have a sister or a daughter this whole argument is alien. Don't want some greaseball around my fam who is almost double her age.

Real talk
sh1t hit different for girldads
+1   

2 months ago '10        #69
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 145686 145 K  Slaps total: 28970 28 K
 reelife said

So let me ask you this

If you talking to a woman in her 20s and she tells you you gotta wait 2 years to smash are you waiting?

Only simps are waiting so imagine what you are waiting for a 16 to turn 18?

emoji
So you can go to the strip club and pay to see 18 yr old women naked but you can’t fu#k them when they want to get fu#ked

emoji
yall n1ggas never called Kobe a ped0

2 months ago '14        #70
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x184 OP
Props total: 126888 126 K  Slaps total: 9905 9 K
 Nautilus O said
So you can go to the strip club and pay to see 18 yr old women naked but you can’t fu#k them when they want to get fu#ked

emoji
yall n1ggas never called Kobe a ped0
I don't go to the strip clubs and I've never paid for a lapdance so that doesn't apply to me

You didn't answer the question

If a girl said you gotta wait for 2 years to smash are you waiting ?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #71
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 73949 73 K  Slaps total: 4579 4 K
 nTheKnickOfTime said
My gf 19
And you are how old?

2 months ago '11        #72
Ant O 
Props total: 46742 46 K  Slaps total: 4257 4 K
 ZigZag said
How old are you sir? Because if a bi#ch older than 35 she's in the dead zone for me.

25-32 anything passed that is ehhhh
37 slick
+1   

2 months ago '15        #73
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 121213 121 K  Slaps total: 6254 6 K
This freaky a$s boy talkin bout some damn advice from a 17 year old at 26
emoji
Nasty a$s dudes and weird a$s parents man...
+6   

2 months ago '15        #74
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 69095 69 K  Slaps total: 27593 27 K
 LurkinSince2012 said
A 17 year old and a 26 year old have 0 in common. I was 25 mashin my admin assistant and she was 20 at the time and that sh1t felt like a gap. 17?? Nah n1gga.
This concept of having stuff in common is new. s3xual attraction is all they had in the past

Last edited by kami; 05-19-2024 at 04:31 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '20        #75
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 60717 60 K  Slaps total: 4537 4 K
 M I said
At what point do n1ggas think "maybe I shouldn't admit EVERYTHING that's in my head in public." Lol
You feel me?? This thread is like a watch list honey pot wtfffff mf in here doing all the math and backflips to justify being r@peos “it’s legal in Bangladesh so…”
emoji
emoji
emoji
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
161 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4116
logo Bronny james 3 points in 29 minutes
333 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+2614
Jul 10 - They Got Him: Clarence Thomas in Impeachment Proceedings
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+1089
Video inside Did you ever notice this in OutKast’s Ms Jackson?
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop