Whomever Is Running Jets TikTock Account May Be In Trouble

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #126
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9774 9 K  Slaps total: 8494 8 K
 Truthseeker007 said
I love a Becky that got a little soul in her. Not the ones that try to emulate rachet hood mannerisms and dialect, but the ones who are cultured and know how to dance with rythm. I cant stand a rachet chick no matter the ethnicity, but a Becky with just a little hood in her is up there for me.

A little soul is fine, but that tends to be a slippery slope, in my opinion.

They start with a little soul, then they're getting their hair braided, etc. etc. etc.

When white women are emulating black women, they aren't trying to emulate Michelle Obama. lol.

I err on the side of caution in all things. lololol.

1 week ago '16        #127
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
Props total: 4611 4 K  Slaps total: 1737 1 K
 JacobWatch said
Have you ever been to a game and seen the cheer leaders?

They’re wearing less than this girl in the video and look just look her...

So like I said, if this was an official jets cheerleader which I thought it was, there would be nothing wrong with the video
lol sh*ttin out a football isnt the same

1 week ago '16        #128
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
Props total: 4611 4 K  Slaps total: 1737 1 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
Because of the tendency for 'other people' to not only stereotype black people as unsophisticated, unintelligent people, yet want to participate in activities with black people they consider interesting/cool. Beyond that, the economic exploitation that takes places, especially when it comes to white and black interaction.

There has been a history, ever since black people arrived here to capitalize on black work and talent. Whether you're talking about slavery, the music industry, or college basketball, white people have historically positioned they seems to be able to take advantage of black people in those arenas, in many cases to the point of being purely exploitative.

Black people aren't perfect - no race is - but WE find it reaaaaally difficult to stomach certain groups trying to paint us in as negative light as possible, thinking of us as damn near less than human, yet have no issue commercializing everything they deem marketable.

Most of the greatest black shows of all times, were written almost exclusively by non-black/white/Jewish people.

Just imagine how much of a hissy fit white people and/or Jews would have if black folks created an entire show about white people, only allowing white people to be actors.

Now, I have a whole other issue with black people allowing certain things to happen, but that doesn't exonerate white people from trying to steal and exploit anything they deem cool, interesting, or valuable.
on a macro level i agree with you, but in the micro i dont. imitation is the highest form of flattery, some white ppl listening to rap or dancing isnt the same as a huge corporation taking advantage. and the basketball thing, basketball started out as a white sport, and as all sports go the best of the best make their way into the sport, which is mostly black ppl. that isnt white ppl taking advantage of black ppl.

1 week ago '17        #129
nfamous 
space
space
space
Props total: 1279 1 K  Slaps total: 394 394
whats the problem here?

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '10        #130
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 39391 39 K  Slaps total: 16359 16 K