Jan 12 - NY chick says Dallas is Boring... Washigton DC is Boring city tho

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+16  54
1335 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '10        #151
ironhead 
space
space
Props total: 15118 15 K  Slaps total: 1408 1 K
Never been to Dallas
But I know that sh*t aint Houston
Laaaaaaawd

5 days ago '15        #152
Kno 
space
space
Props total: 19562 19 K  Slaps total: 2110 2 K
1. Every city is “boring” compared to NYC but great night life and great food aren’t enough to make NYC great to live in when everything else about it sucks. I love NYC - great to visit horrible to live (yes I have lived there).

2. 9/10 when someone says a big city is boring they have no clue what’s actually good to do in said city. They’re only bored cuz they aren’t hip to what’s really good.
+3   

5 days ago '16        #153
djbmp 
space
space
Props total: 4102 4 K  Slaps total: 176 176
 DJ Endo said
Nah dude, I've lived all over texas. And Austin is by far the best city in the state man. Dallas is cool, Houston is cool, but Austin has a unique vibe that I fu*k with. The music scene down there is really cool.
I had a great time when i was in Austin. vibe was cool and the beckies were campaigning

5 days ago '06        #154
Avarice 
space
space
Props total: 500 500  Slaps total: 85 85
LOL @ the DC slander in here....DC actually ranked one of the top 3 party cities in the country...

5 days ago '06        #155
Avarice 
space
space
Props total: 500 500  Slaps total: 85 85
and her DC video is 6 years old...DC aint even the same look it was 3 years ago let alone 6

5 days ago '20        #156
LegendaryMyth 
space
space
space
Props total: 2 2  Slaps total: 0 0
I mean lets be real...every city you go to, you can do the exact SAME thing.
You can eat out, hit da bar, movies, parks, etc. The only real difference between anywhere is the weather and the people may be friendlier or ruder.
+1   

5 days ago '10        #157
Akira Son Bio 
space
space
Props total: 24855 24 K  Slaps total: 2839 2 K
Starts off video saying she wants smoke from the comment section (in her own choice words), pretty much begs viewers to bring smoke in said comment section cause she is ready .....

We got Beaker Rap, a suicide through lack of likes and now this sh*t!

2020 gonna be a bad year bruh

5 days ago '16        #158
space
space
Props total: 24097 24 K  Slaps total: 3004 3 K
 Kno said
1. Every city is ďboringĒ compared to NYC but great night life and great food arenít enough to make NYC great to live in when everything else about it sucks. I love NYC - great to visit horrible to live (yes I have lived there).

2. 9/10 when someone says a big city is boring they have no clue whatís actually good to do in said city. Theyíre only bored cuz they arenít hip to whatís really good.
Both great points.

Anywhere can be interesting if you know the right places to go or the people to be around.

And I'd rather live just about anywhere in Texas than NYC. I still can't wrap my head around how people convince themselves it's a great place to live.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #159
space
space
Props total: 24097 24 K  Slaps total: 3004 3 K
 LegendaryMyth said
I mean lets be real...every city you go to, you can do the exact SAME thing.
You can eat out, hit da bar, movies, parks, etc. The only real difference between anywhere is the weather and the people may be friendlier or ruder.
To be fair to New Yorkers I think the rudeness thing is overblown. It's no worse than I've seen in other cities of its size, or even somewhere like Chicago.

The climate in Dallas is MUCH better than in NYC. NYC winters are horrible, makes everything seem that much worse.
+1   

5 days ago '12        #160
kiddalex 
space
space
Props total: 14296 14 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
Dallas ain't even top 3 cities in Texas to party in you ask me.

They got nice high end stuff and its clean but sh*t too spaced out and it doesn't feel authentic. Lots of places got like a chain or franchise type feel to them.

If you're a brand wh*re or a business type person its the place to be , but it don't got a soul to it.

By no means would I call it boring though she wrong for that.

Thats just my take having visited there tons of times though. Lots of people i know who live there love it.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #161
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 26012 26 K  Slaps total: 4489 4 K
Im from Jackson county Florida and spent summers in Hartford Alabama.

Yall n*ggas dont kno boring

5 days ago '13        #162
marietta92 
space
space
Props total: 14086 14 K  Slaps total: 690 690
Houston and Austin got the best nightlife(i give houston the edge)

Houstons only downside is the traffic and humidity
+1   

5 days ago '19        #163
DUMAR777 
space
space
space
Props total: 678 678  Slaps total: 98 98
Dumb AZZ byatch

She should so focus more on Finances instead of ENTERTAINMENT

Yeah of course NYC is more exciting

But it's also way more expensive

Which is most likely why she went to Dallas...

And for the record Dallas isn't boring

Like ole boy says attractive women have a lovely time in Dallas plenty of simps and military cats Willing to trick and spoil on them to keep them entertained

She isn't very attractive so she doesn't get to do much in Dallas cause she has to foot the bill
+1   

5 days ago '05        #164
hbk83 
space
space
Props total: 4955 4 K  Slaps total: 1210 1 K
I fu*k with the people in Texas way more than I do anywhere else. They don’t hate on you or hold you back. My career took off in Dallas. And they Latin women love us down their which is probably why she didn’t like it as much. She wasn’t getting no play. n*ggas have too many options out there.
Dallas is laid back. You have to travel cause things are spread out. It’s a big a*s state. But plenty to do. No state taxes etc. fu*k being boring I was living like a king big a*s house. Nice car.
California on the other hand smh

Last edited by hbk83; 01-14-2020 at 10:54 AM..
+1   

5 days ago '17        #165
Redclay3 
space
space
space
Props total: 82 82  Slaps total: 8 8
Lived in both cities Dallas is great . The downtown infrastructure is one of the best in America.Houston is more cultured and Spaced out
+1   

5 days ago '05        #166
gizmozoe 
space
space
Props total: 422 422  Slaps total: 141 141
The older I get rhe more I appreciate my small "boring" city(Augusta, Ga).

5 days ago '19        #167
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11280 11 K  Slaps total: 3121 3 K
 The South said
She unattractive.. Iím sorry but ugly bi*ches get no play in Dallas. Nobody gonna go out their way to show this chick a good time.

Plenty of fun sh*t to do in Dallas. Just ainít nobody taking her to do it.
Dallas is a pretty big city, literally. It's all spread out. I visited the city on a business trip but stayed in Addison, kind of an updscale suburb. That was nice. But, I have no idea what the rest of the city is like.

5 days ago '19        #168
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11280 11 K  Slaps total: 3121 3 K
 Boogie1790 said
Im from Jackson county Florida and spent summers in Hartford Alabama.

Yall n*ggas dont kno boring
I lived in Washington, PA for awhile. Small city south of Pittsburgh. That was boring. I spent most of time either watching TV in the motel or working out at the gym if I wasn't at work.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #169
MiseryCityTexas 
space
space
space
Props total: 8747 8 K  Slaps total: 2907 2 K
 Epitome said
I don't get the hype over Austin besides the 1 or 2 events that happens every year there. other than that Houston the best out all of them

Not when it comes to the city skyline. Dallas beats Austin and Houston easily when it comes to the city skyline. Them neon colors Dallas got are insane.

5 days ago '07        #170
MiseryCityTexas 
space
space
space
Props total: 8747 8 K  Slaps total: 2907 2 K
 hbk83 said
I fu*k with the people in Texas way more than I do anywhere else. They donít hate on you or hold you back. My career took off in Dallas. And they Latin women love us down their which is probably why she didnít like it as much. She wasnít getting no play. n*ggas have too many options out there.
Dallas is laid back. You have to travel cause things are spread out. Itís a big a*s state. But plenty to do. No state taxes etc. fu*k being boring I was living like a king big a*s house. Nice car.
California on the other hand smh

Come to Houston. Nothing but crabs in a barrells out here.
+2   

5 days ago '04        #171
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
Props total: 50 50  Slaps total: 39 39
Iím from the Bronx NY I lived in Dallas from 2000 to 2002 that sh*t was so boring, although I was fu*king all the baddest bi*ches in the city that sh*t gets boring quick. Only thing to do was walk around the malls and eat food other than going to school eating sleeping and fu*king thereís nothing to do. In those 2 years probably fu*ked like 50-70 chicks out there it was so easy and my NY plates on my 540i helped a lot. Them dudes out there hated my guts lmao I was so happy to move back to NYC
+1   

5 days ago '04        #172
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
Props total: 50 50  Slaps total: 39 39
Denton, Carrollton and Irvington had them bad thick black chicks Garland had the s*xy Spanish women

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  42
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  14
Video inside Martin Was Definitely Fxcking
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+87online now  10
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
1000 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-86online now  10
10 Facts About the 90's Spider-Man Cartoon
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy