online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

19 years ago '05        #451
HiRolliN 
Props total: 10707 10 K  Slaps total: 562 562
bump, tha mods need to move this ish to the classic section.
+1   

07-14-2005, 08:41 PM         #452
Illin97 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Add Layzie Bone to the rappers who have been shot.

He was shot in the head in Cleveland
+1   

19 years ago '04        #453
Wizzarino 
Props total: 13346 13 K  Slaps total: 1221 1 K
one of the members in the Ying Yang Twins has an arm thats shorter than the other, the one that cut his hair, whats his fu#kin name... :banghead:

Last edited by Wizzarino; 07-14-2005 at 09:25 PM..
+1   

19 years ago '04        #454
Veno da Don  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 51284 51 K  Slaps total: 4803 4 K
Dj Paul also has a short arm.
+1   

07-15-2005, 02:19 AM         #455
A2DaZ 
My cousin's good friend from NYC knows Hip-Hop producer Ron Browz (produced the diss track "Ether" for Nas) and told me that Browz had recently worked with Nas on a couple tracks for his next album "Nasdaq DOW JONES", one of them being a diss track. Browz didn't seem to say a lot about who the diss was towards, but said Nas was pour out another bottle of Ether (maybe Ether pt. 2??) on someone's career.. I wonder who it's gonna be....
+1   

07-15-2005, 02:22 AM         #456
Uncle_Phil 
50 uh, bentley uh,..
+1   

07-15-2005, 04:01 AM         #457
haravtar 
^^^^
was jus gonna say dat

07-15-2005, 07:39 AM         #458
DJT 
 Blackula said
i heard Mobb Deep Met cause Havoc was gonna rob Prodigy, or the other way around, some sh1t like that

And Proof Used to Run with Goon Squad, they've fu#ked up quite a bunch of people... ruptured some dudes eye... see if i can find the story
heard both of these are true to
+1   

19 years ago '05        #459
stevviej20 
Props total: 95 95  Slaps total: 7 7
 Big_War_4_DVC said
one of the members in the Ying Yang Twins has an arm thats shorter than the other, the one that cut his hair, whats his fu#kin name... :banghead:

yea it was in tha vibe... forgot his name too
+1   

07-15-2005, 07:29 PM         #460
BudlongMexican 
not arm but fingers.. the younger looking dude is missing four fingers on his left hand.

07-15-2005, 08:31 PM         #461
SmokieMcPot 
 BudlongMexican said
not arm but fingers.. the younger looking dude is missing four fingers on his left hand.

hes not missing the fingers, he has a premature hand. he said it in VIBE.
+1   

19 years ago '04        #462
AmerikanDesi589 
Props total: 1 1  Slaps total: 0 0
 48601 said
jaz-o went down south when the r.o.c. FIRST started he didnt move units came back to the NY asked jay to sign him jay refused...

i notice in twista videos at the bottom where they put your label it never say's roc-a-fella why is that? but he claims roc-a-fella alot...

on the "we are the champions" dame says " i just signed my newest member of the roc" and twista puts his verse down

yea in that Elephant Man video he said "i be that n1gga reppin rocafella crew" and he has the roc chain on n shows it off
+1   

07-16-2005, 10:48 AM         #463
cpgza14 
I'm pretty sure that he was supposed to sign to the roc, but when Kamikaze was so successful, Atlantic wouldn't let him out of his deal. He did sign some kind of contract for guest appearances though.

19 years ago '05        #464
spiderjericho 
Props total: 1239 1 K  Slaps total: 55 55
Wow, great read. I spent like a couple hours reading this. Crazy stuff.
+1   

07-16-2005, 01:28 PM         #465
Double Deuce 
You have to have a freestyle battle with eminem to get on shady records

07-16-2005, 01:36 PM         #466
Double Deuce 
Ice T Called Eminem A pu$$y Cos He Only Pistol Whipped Someone Who Was Spotted Kissing Kim In A Club.

19 years ago '04        #467
Wizzarino 
Props total: 13346 13 K  Slaps total: 1221 1 K
Timbaland doesn't really like female rappers, he said he actually had to be persuaded to sign Ms. Jade... speakin of which, where is that broad, so looked fu#kable...

Last edited by Wizzarino; 07-16-2005 at 02:02 PM..
+1   

07-16-2005, 02:23 PM         #468
D-M-X 
 SC1 said
LMAO oh dats comedy

Damn man, that video...

Did you notice how similar the shooter looked to the guy in Many Men video? :thefu#k:

DAMN! :thefu#k:

19 years ago '04        #469
tmontana171 
Props total: 338 338  Slaps total: 229 229
- T.I. And Lil'flip got in a scuffle in flips hood after T.I. went on the radio claiming he was going thru there to prove flip was a bi#ch. Flips Boys Were Ready and whooped on T.I. But Flip tried to Sneak Through THe Scuffle and Get THe K.O. Blow on Ti and one of his boys knocked flip the fu#k out as well...thats true
- Styles P. Did A bid for stabbing a dude in the ass
-New Member oF G-unit Spider Loc Got signed becase he was doing big time coke moves with his homeys who were talking to some tennessse homies of young bucks, they met in chi-town and hooked up. Then Loc Got signed on the set of let me in video
-Dmx had Spider loc and Game Battle On The set of "missin yu" song tribute to Aaliyah...dunno who won
-The Trick Trick vs. trick daddy sh1t is true But ya'll forgot first trick trick went to MIA and tried to talk it out with trick daddy but he wuldnt hear it...THen later on went trick daddy went to Detroit club or whatnot they already had it planned out that they were gonna whoop his ass, which they did.
-Trick Trick Knocked Styles P. on his a$s in a club in detroit....trick trick sez dblock came thru the club and one dude was acting disrespectful....jada left but SP stood his ground and got knocked the fu#k out -100 % fact i heard that straight from trick
-Pastor Troy ANd Lil'Jon Got serious beef, its rumored Troy smacked out east side boy big sams wife or gf(possible rumor)
-young buck got robbed for his chain in chi-town thats true
- Spider Loc Met Yukmouth in the club snuffed him and jacked his chain (very true)
-Freekey Zeekey is in prison on at least one count of possession of Ectasy (very true)
-Lil Scrappy and Trillville are beefin
- Nas claims biggie subliminally dissed him on "life after death"
- 50 cents name in the hood was "boo boo"
- lloyd banks is half puerto rican
- Games beef with memphis bleek started back when Game was signed to JT Tha Bigga Figgas label and how they both had labels similiary named "get low" Bleek claims he worked it out With JT but game continued to bi#ch out
- Game was shot by crips, and his homey billboard was murdered
- 50 cents former manager is now a ceo of black hand who has Grafh
-lil kims bf shot at 50s entourage while he exited a nj hotel after he dissed on her funk flexs show the prior night
- akons manager was murdered in front of a nj diner by a fan trying to fu#k with capone who was there as well
- oschino is the only member of state prop who followed beans to Dame Dash's Label
- When G-unit dissed buddens at summer jam 04 he was backstage alone and didnt say or do sh1t
- Chamillionare beefs with any1 affiliated to swisha house (paul wall, mike jones etc.)
- Young bucks n1ggas supplied all the whips j3welry and tough looking dudes in juvies "paper chaser video"
-Juvenile left young buck in cali after buck got too friendly with dudes at tha row
-theres another cali rapper named Young Buc
- encore is eminems last album
- jayz's first album was originally suppose to be his first and last
- young jeezy openly admits hes not really a rapper, he just makes the albums to start up his company
-Game ghost wrote for diddy (true)
- Fat joe keeps dudes in the terror squad who openly dont even have a desire to make there own albums, simply b/c they do his ghostwriter
- Banks ghostwrote dunno for who
+1   

19 years ago '04        #470
Kasssssst 
Props total: 22 22  Slaps total: 0 0
 tmontana171 said
- T.I. And Lil'flip got in a scuffle in flips hood after T.I. went on the radio claiming he was going thru there to prove flip was a bi#ch. Flips Boys Were Ready and whooped on T.I. But Flip tried to Sneak Through THe Scuffle and Get THe K.O. Blow on Ti and one of his boys knocked flip the fu#k out as well...thats true
- Styles P. Did A bid for stabbing a dude in the ass
-New Member oF G-unit Spider Loc Got signed becase he was doing big time coke moves with his homeys who were talking to some tennessse homies of young bucks, they met in chi-town and hooked up. Then Loc Got signed on the set of let me in video
-Dmx had Spider loc and Game Battle On The set of "missin yu" song tribute to Aaliyah...dunno who won
-The Trick Trick vs. trick daddy sh1t is true But ya'll forgot first trick trick went to MIA and tried to talk it out with trick daddy but he wuldnt hear it...THen later on went trick daddy went to Detroit club or whatnot they already had it planned out that they were gonna whoop his ass, which they did.
-Trick Trick Knocked Styles P. on his a$s in a club in detroit....trick trick sez dblock came thru the club and one dude was acting disrespectful....jada left but SP stood his ground and got knocked the fu#k out -100 % fact i heard that straight from trick
-Pastor Troy ANd Lil'Jon Got serious beef, its rumored Troy smacked out east side boy big sams wife or gf(possible rumor)
-young buck got robbed for his chain in chi-town thats true
- Spider Loc Met Yukmouth in the club snuffed him and jacked his chain (very true)
-Freekey Zeekey is in prison on at least one count of possession of Ectasy (very true)
-Lil Scrappy and Trillville are beefin
- Nas claims biggie subliminally dissed him on "life after death"
- 50 cents name in the hood was "boo boo"
- lloyd banks is half puerto rican
- Games beef with memphis bleek started back when Game was signed to JT Tha Bigga Figgas label and how they both had labels similiary named "get low" Bleek claims he worked it out With JT but game continued to bi#ch out
- Game was shot by crips, and his homey billboard was murdered
- 50 cents former manager is now a ceo of black hand who has Grafh
-lil kims bf shot at 50s entourage while he exited a nj hotel after he dissed on her funk flexs show the prior night
- akons manager was murdered in front of a nj diner by a fan trying to fu#k with capone who was there as well
- oschino is the only member of state prop who followed beans to Dame Dash's Label
- When G-unit dissed buddens at summer jam 04 he was backstage alone and didnt say or do sh1t
- Chamillionare beefs with any1 affiliated to swisha house (paul wall, mike jones etc.)
- Young bucks n1ggas supplied all the whips j3welry and tough looking dudes in juvies "paper chaser video"
-Juvenile left young buck in cali after buck got too friendly with dudes at tha row
-theres another cali rapper named Young Buc
- encore is eminems last album
- jayz's first album was originally suppose to be his first and last
- young jeezy openly admits hes not really a rapper, he just makes the albums to start up his company
-Game ghost wrote for diddy (true)
- Fat joe keeps dudes in the terror squad who openly dont even have a desire to make there own albums, simply b/c they do his ghostwriter
- Banks ghostwrote dunno for who
proped u man good info here
+1   

07-16-2005, 04:43 PM         #471
cooptron3000 
tight thread y'all

by the way can I say WU TANG CLAN AINT NOTHIN TA fu#k WIT!!!!!!!

but y'all already know that after readin the thread.

07-16-2005, 05:28 PM         #472
Davida.b. 
 Double Deuce said
Ice T Called Eminem A pu$$y Cos He Only Pistol Whipped Someone Who Was Spotted Kissing Kim In A Club.
Ice T didn't like Eazy E either, he would say in interviews how Eric was a studio gangsta, etc.

07-16-2005, 05:50 PM         #473
GR2004 
Originally Posted by Double Deuce
then why was he in ''D12 - Fight Music'' video ????.
+1   

07-16-2005, 05:54 PM         #474
Young Candino 
Dont kno if its been said yet so many pages, but the beef with Suge Knight and Game started awhile ago, and Suge Knight had Billboard murdered, he said this in an interview, ill post the link to the interview, personally dont kno if its true, but u never kno the man his a hater and a mastermind....

19 years ago '05        #475
Adamsville 
Props total: 2231 2 K  Slaps total: 387 387
Ice T is a lame a$s n1gga...

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago