online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

19 years ago '04        #226
MegaTON  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30438 30 K  Slaps total: 5076 5 K
i heard they just ran trick off stage and he aint get jumped... some dvd has it on it but its one of them bootleg hood dvd's that like 6 n1ggas in the world got...

19 years ago '04        #227
Saucenah 
Props total: 1714 1 K  Slaps total: 145 145
Any1 got anything on that Jay-Z / DMX poolhall battle?

19 years ago '04        #228
Thangstah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5733 5 K  Slaps total: 717 717
uppin...get more sh1t

19 years ago '05        #229
LBoogie2122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 9042 9 K  Slaps total: 1258 1 K
rza owns the rights to the wu-tang name

michael jackson owns the copyrights to the happy birthday song(happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you etc. etc) 100% true, if you heard it on tv, he gets paid

twista is a vicelord (do they still run chicago?)

one reason mase came back was because of this jay z verse

This is Jay, dissin Jay will get you Mase'd
When I start spittin them lyrics n1ggaz get very religious
Six hail mary's please father forgive us
Young, the archbishop, the Pope John Paul of y'all n1ggaz
They way y'all all follow Jigga
Hov's a livin legend and I'll tell you why
Everybody wanna be Hov and Hov's still alive

jeru the damaja was screwed by the industry so bad, he was spotted last year in manhatten delivering chinese food on a bike, not a motorbike, a bike
emoji

when he was asked what happened he says & i quote " you know the industry does you in"
if anybody on here kno him,ask him he'll tell you

shyne used up all his phone time for the next 6 months just to get at 50
emoji

Mary J b was an industry wh0re who got ran up by more nuccas than Jenna Jameson

know why Rocwilder ain't had a hit in years? Cause his ghost producer died and he used up the archives

LL cool j gets botox injections
emoji

q-tip produced a few songs on mobbs the infamous album under the name 'The Abstract' gohstface produced a lil of it too but i forget which track
nas also ghost produced which explains why the infamous was arguably their best album (i say hell on earth)
:iagree:

19 years ago '05        #230
at the BET awards in 2004 Shells went up to Nelly an was like yo im on J records an I would like to work with you and nelly told him he doesnt think that will be possible
emoji
+1   

07-07-2005, 10:43 PM         #231
-BC- 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
 Davida.b. said
Hulk Hogan released a rap album. No joke.
So did Macho Man Randy Savage.

and wh0ever was wondering about the Diplomats fight thing at the concert, I have a clip of it from Smack DVD.

19 years ago '05        #232
ive heard from many different people that elephant man has aids & he gave it to his baby moms, ppl tell me evrybody in miami knows this,can i get a confirmation?

kanye west dissed chad hugo(neptunes) in an interview with complex magazine because he feels his dress style is wack

chad hugo is from the Phillipines

while were on the subject, neptune beat:pharrel plays the melodies, basically produces the track. then chad goes in and adds little things here and there, tweaks it a little bit

the real reason shyne dissed 50

Is it a COINCIDENCE that SHYNE responds to 50 almost a YEAR & A HALF later and his ALBUMS droppin in a couple of WEEKS...Shyne could of got at 50 right after 50 said those remarks bout him in the freestyle and on the HOT 97 Morning Show a while back....Like it or not the bottom line is SHYNE is no DIFFERENT from 50 in that he is using his controvery and BEEF to sell records.....If SHYNE didn't have no deal or wasn't droppin an album I doubt he would of even used up some of his phone time to record that TRACK but instead would of used the phone call more useful like callin his mom and relatives....Everyone on here is calling SHYNE gangsta and everything but everyone forgets when SHYNE first got sentenced he was walking round CLUTCHING the BIBLE and talkin bout CHANGING his life and finding GOD...And I'm a fan of his music....

^^^i didnt write this, i hear shyne is as real as they come

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 07-07-2005 at 10:49 PM..

19 years ago '04        #233
NYCNYCNYC 
Props total: 4697 4 K  Slaps total: 857 857
keep it going...the words of Young JEezy " Bring it back, bring it back"

07-07-2005, 11:46 PM         #234
T i C a L 
wow..i just spent like an hour reading this sh1t...BEST THREAD IVE READ ON HERE YET..THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MY READ...I would prop y'all, but I can't go through all the pages again and find u...but keep this sh1t goin, for real!

07-08-2005, 12:28 AM         #235
allabout$ 
fu#kin Great Thread. This should go down in boxden classics...

Lets keep this alive.

Redman got his name when a girl slapped him in high school and left his face red. (from his mouth)
emoji
emoji

J-Zone's first album was made for a school project, sh1t i wish i was in that class

talented producer Ayatollah (Mos Def, Screwball, Vast Aire, Cormega, etc.) wanted to do something else than just be a DJ, Tragedy Khadafi got Marley Marl to lend a shtload of equipment to Ayatollah, years later Ayatollah made a name for himself and finally Marley got his equp. back, its crazy if u think if it wasnt for Marley, there is no Ayatollah

this cat told me Marley Marl is married to the princess of Japan, that would explain why sometimes Future Flavas (Marley's radio show would be broadcasted in Japan) i still dont know if i belive this but if its true thats one royal family

Freddie Foxxx got his other name Bumpy Kunckles when he beat this dude down, afterward this girl was like damn, ure knuckels are bumpy as hell and the rest is history

another Bumpy Knucks story is after he dissed noreaga, noreaga stepped up to Foxxx outside of a club, norega started to talk sht bout Foxxx, Bumpy stepped right to Nore's face and was like what u going to do about it, Nore backed away like a bi#ch and hasnt said what what what since

Something I always found interesting is about Snoop Dog's name. A "snoop" is a word crips call bloods but yet Snoop is a crip.

What's the real story with Eric Sermon and the sketchy story a few years back about him jumping out a 2 story window after a girl he was messing with's man came home and surprised the both of them.

As much as I don't really like Camron he did a damn good job on "Paid in Full". Not a bad actor.

Threat supposedly whooped Cube's a$s at a traffic light back in the mid 90's. Jacked'eem for his chain and everything. I'd always heard the rumor. And then on 1 of the Beef DVD's Cube never bothered to deny it.

19 years ago '04        #236
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
Props total: 207 207  Slaps total: 18 18
The Best Thread Ive Ever Read...............

07-08-2005, 12:40 AM         #237
Graphic 
 allabout$ said

Redman got his name when a girl slapped him in high school and left his face red. (from his mouth)
emoji
emoji

Redman said he got his name cuz someone threw a snowball at him when he was a kid and he turned total red

he said that in XXL along time ago

07-08-2005, 04:40 AM         #238
Lungs 
 LBoogie2122 said

while were on the subject, neptune beat:pharrel plays the melodies, basically produces the track. then chad goes in and adds little things here and there, tweaks it a little bit

i heard pharrell may program the drums and hum the melodies, but Chad actually does everything that requires musical talent...

07-08-2005, 05:18 AM         #239
Dre2k 
When D-12 was in Lund , Sweden like 3-4 years ago they started hittin on a ugly a$s chick (Martina). My friends saw that sh1t. They said it was a couple of them.
Bizzare perhaps, so sh1t dosent suprise me.

07-08-2005, 05:54 AM         #240
Tek-Delorean 
 Lungs said
i heard pharrell may program the drums and hum the melodies, but Chad actually does everything that requires musical talent...
I heard the same... Pharrel is the "soul" Chad is the melodies and technical sh1t

-Redman used to DJ before he started rhyming
-Kool G rap is from corona queens
-Prodigy is from hempstead Long Island, not queensbridge
-Tragedy Khadafi used to call himself "Intelligent hoodlum" and used to spit very pro-black "conscious" sh1t back in the 90's
-Nore and khadafi had beef over money from the first CNN album.. Nore started saying Khadafi bit his style, Tragedy said he wrote almost all of nore's raps and nore got his style from him.
Listen to the old CNN album and decide if nore still rhymes like he does when he was fu#kin with Trag.
-Progidy used to rite some of havoc's rhymes, on early mixtapes around the time the infamous dropped, you can hear Havoc spitting rhymes which would later be used by prodigy on later albums.

19 years ago '04        #241
Big Shaq 
Props total: 429 429  Slaps total: 69 69
Any of yall heard that Mike Vick Rumor??

19 years ago '04        #242
Big Shaq 
People said Hits form the street is dead ??? Is that true???? or is it bullsh1t????

19 years ago '04        #243
Big Shaq 
DiD foxy brown and Jackie-o really get in a fight

07-08-2005, 08:07 AM         #244
dvd07 
 Big Shaq said
Any of yall heard that Mike Vick Rumor??
which is?

07-08-2005, 08:11 AM         #245
dvd07 
That aint a rumor..its fact
↪🔗

19 years ago '04        #246
Big Shaq 
I am not saying this!!!

I just heard about it Mike Vick is the best quaterback in the history of football I don't think this is true??? is it???

19 years ago '04        #247
Big Shaq 
DAMN?? thats fu#ked up!!!

19 years ago '04        #248
Big Shaq 
dvd07 I gave you propz on the info

19 years ago '04        #249
Big Shaq 
sh1t lets keep this thread going anyone else got anything ?????

07-08-2005, 08:16 AM         #250
dvd07 
i like vick but sayin he the best quaterback in the history of football is kinda stretchin it dont you think lol
Be on the look out for "MEXICO" jeseys next season lmao

Last edited by dvd07; 07-08-2005 at 08:17 AM..

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+339
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+417
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+527
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop