Stephen A Smith on athletes complaining about the way they're treated "slave mentality."

most viewed right now
17 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+17  57
25 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '14        #26
Los Pollos 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 9445 9445
He’s right but the BX Panthers won’t agree.

1 week ago '16        #27
MHP Trotty 501 heat pts501
space
space
$13,625 | Props total: 54516 54516
 KING48 said
Shut up flippa

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #28
Smoking Mr Oct 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5297 5297
 SolidSnake1987 said
That’s real sh*t right there

It’s not slavery at all for the simple fact that no one is making these guys play ball. You can quit today and take your guaranteed money and do whatever you want with it.

I don’t understand where this whole slave mentality came from. Yeah you’re playing for a white owner, but these top players can hold franchises hostage and have leverage and basically demand whatever they want
It's multiple definitions of a slave...for example a human being legal property which a athlete is... owners can trade humans because they legally own them...ya hear the word slavery and automatically think what you read in books

1 week ago '14        #29
Los Pollos 11 heat pts11
space
space
So are white athletes slaves as well?

Why doesn’t MLB/NHL have more black slaves? Are they anti-white?

Is Michael Jordan now a slave owner?

So those black athletes like JR fought their a*ses off to be allowed to be slaves again?

Please answer these questions for me! I must know.

Last edited by Los Pollos; 06-12-2019 at 07:30 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '19        #30
The Joker13 
space
space
$185 | Props total: 272 272
Then don’t play..... don’t sign contracts.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #31
space
space
 Los Pollos said

Why doesn’t MLB have more black slaves?

So those black athletes fought their a*ses off to be allowed to be slaves again?

Go ask Quora.

You setting yourself up to be triggered, again for the millionth time.

1 week ago '14        #32
Los Pollos 11 heat pts11
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
Go ask Quora.

You setting yourself up to be triggered, again for the millionth time.
Don’t quote me unless you’re going to answer these questions. I need to understand your logic.

So 42 was really a horror movie?

Should blacks be banned from playing sports again? I mean if this is modern day slavery they should at the very least have all-white leagues to even the score. Blacks obviously shouldn’t be put through that again. Maybe no sports all together?

Last edited by Los Pollos; 06-12-2019 at 07:38 PM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #33
Smoking Mr Oct 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5297 5297
 Los Pollos said

Why doesn’t MLB/NHL have more black slaves? Are they anti-white?

So those black athletes like JR fought their a*ses off to be allowed to be slaves again?

If you have a social security number you're a slave
+4   

1 week ago '16        #34
space
space
 Los Pollos said
Don’t quote me unless you’re going to answer these questions. I need to understand your logic.

So 42 was really a horror movie?

Should blacks be banned from playing sports again? I mean if this is modern day slavery they should at the very least have all-white leagues to even the score. Blacks obviously shouldn’t be put through that again. Maybe no sports all together?
You don’t need to understand my logic.

Log off it’s bed time.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #35
timdog 1121 heat pts1121
space
space
$39,025 | Props total: 31464 31464
 MHP Trotty said
No but the concepts behind plantation slavery has graduated to professional sports where they going into the deepest cracks of the Earth to find healthy, athletic black men to get under contract & exploit.

It’s a deeper issue than “slavery”. It’s a fundamental issue among MY people that encourages us to be exploited by non-black men as the only ways to “make it”. KD has been encouraged since he was a child to make it to the league, get under an exploitive binding contract with non-black owners & Agents to make his money to one day earn his “freedom”. If he was being encouraged as a child to one day be an owner and make decisions that can put him in that lane he’d never have to worry about getting exploited, blowing his Achilles out, and 20,000 people celebrating his misery.
So why do you watch sports?

1 week ago '16        #36
space
space
 timdog said
So why do you watch sports?
Dude on here said yesterday that sports fills our human instinct for conflict/warfare. I might be misquoting him but that’s really what it does for me.

Hate what goes on behind the scenes tho
+1   

1 week ago '14        #37
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,984 | Props total: 25021 25021
Tapdancing sellout conservative black republican Screamin A Smith will always drop these white supremacist talking points. He is shut up and dribble twitters most loyal pet and thats exactly what he just said "shut up and dribble." Players should boycott him and his shows but they see an old blackface and a*sume he is on their side.
Salute to the Morris twin that pulled his ho card by hitting him that time and showing this loudmouth pu**y is all talk.
+5   

1 week ago '14        #38
Bigboi781 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,332 | Props total: 3581 3581
 MHP Trotty said
No but the concepts behind plantation slavery has graduated to professional sports where they going into the deepest cracks of the Earth to find healthy, athletic black men to get under contract & exploit.

It’s a deeper issue than “slavery”. It’s a fundamental issue among MY people that encourages us to be exploited by non-black men as the only ways to “make it”. KD has been encouraged since he was a child to make it to the league, get under an exploitive binding contract with non-black owners & Agents to make his money to one day earn his “freedom”. If he was being encouraged as a child to one day be an owner and make decisions that can put him in that lane he’d never have to worry about getting exploited, blowing his Achilles out, and 20,000 people celebrating his misery.
Fam, KD is set for life, his family is set, and he can build generations of wealth. 99% of business owners are never coming close to KD money. Why does this board do this lmao

1 week ago '07        #39
timdog 1121 heat pts1121
space
space
$39,025 | Props total: 31464 31464
 MHP Trotty said
Dude on here said yesterday that sports fills our human instinct for conflict/warfare. I might be misquoting him but that’s really what it does for me.

Hate what goes on behind the scenes tho
You only supporting what's going on behind the scenes.

Last edited by timdog; 06-12-2019 at 09:14 PM..

1 week ago '18        #40
RubbahBandMane 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,475 | Props total: 4136 4136
Gatekeeper

1 week ago '16        #41
Menosay 29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,799 | Props total: 7121 7121
BX where everything’s racist towards blacks

1 week ago '09        #42
dadon85 137 heat pts137
space
space
space
$34,417 | Props total: 19055 19055
Slaves didn't have a choice. Idiots to compare

1 week ago '18        #43
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
It’s not slavery.

But you’re naive to think that big business of slave labor that built this country is not the grandfather of what we’re seeing in professional sports among other issues.

Dogs are warm, loyal, cuddly beings doesn’t mean they didn’t come from the same species that spawned wolves.
I posted this book yesterday and I'll post it again. People just look at the surface level and just go with what's there. There is a root cause that got us to this point that we're making but people are too lazy to analyze the full spectrum.

[pic - click to view]

I have an ex classmate and former teammate who played in the NFL for the Patriots and he agrees that it's like a modern day slave plantation. Dude said even when you do the initial height, weigh in's, 40's and standing in front of grown men half way nekkid getting inspected is like an auction block. I'll take his word over someone who has never played.
+5   

1 week ago '16        #44
space
space
 Bigboi781 said
Fam, KD is set for life, his family is set, and he can build generations of wealth. 99% of business owners are never coming close to KD money. Why does this board do this lmao
I’m talking about NBA owners tho. Nowhere did I say aspire to own something like a barbershop rather than play professional basketball. Come on dog stop it. You disagree then you disagree.

1 week ago '12        #45
44wade 307 heat pts307
space
space
space
$28,118 | Props total: 17457 17457
 RubbahBandMane said
I posted this book yesterday and I'll post it again. People just look at the surface level and just go with what's there. There is a root cause that got us to this point that we're making but people are too lazy to analyze the full spectrum.

[pic - click to view]

I have an ex classmate and former teammate who played in the NFL for the Patriots and he agrees that it's like a modern day slave plantation. Dude said even when you do the initial height, weigh in's, 40's and standing in front of grown men half way nekkid getting inspected is like an auction block. I'll take his word over someone who has never played.
they play an athletic sport. Makes sense to evaluate, stay with me here, how athletic and in shape they are.

when you do a job interview you answer questions and submit a resume. You are judged upon that.

We all do something for a living, we all have to go through an evaluation.

1 week ago '16        #46
space
space
 timdog said
You only supporting what's going on behind the scenes.
Maybe I am.

Is it possible that I can identify a problem AND be powerless to fix it, at the same time? Support what I see on the surface level, but despise what’s underneath that surface? Is that possible?
+1   

1 week ago '18        #47
space
space
 44wade said
they play an athletic sport. Makes sense to evaluate, stay with me here, how athletic and in shape they are.

when you do a job interview you answer questions and submit a resume. You are judged upon that.

I'm telling you what he told me about the culture of the NFL Beleive it or not your job is a modern day slave plantation too equipped with overseers and shift masters. Like I said you are looking at the surface level to this and not looking into the deeper meaning. After all the sh*t that happened after Kaepernick..yall still cant see
+3   

1 week ago '16        #48
space
space
 44wade said

Slaves were evaluated for physical fitness, size, weight, etc.

Once again, it’s not slavery by definition.

Once again, you’re naive if you honestly believe that what these athletes go thru is not a descendant/grandchild of slavery. Slavery has existed for thousands of years my dude in different iterations. This is America. Concepts from American slavery are going to be passed down directly and indirectly.

If measuring black men for how physically fit they are before they are acquired by an owner’s plantation/franchise didn’t get passed down, then why did black people being second class citizens get passed down from slavery? Something gotta give.

1 week ago '12        #49
44wade 307 heat pts307
space
space
space
$28,118 | Props total: 17457 17457
 RubbahBandMane said
I'm telling you what he told me about the culture of the NFL Beleive it or not your job is a modern day slave plantation too equipped with overseers and shift masters. Like I said you are looking at the surface level to this and not looking into the deeper meaning. After all the sh*t that happened after Kaepernick..yall still cant see
there is always going to be a class system. its impossible to not.

I used to be like, this is all bullsh*t and we are all slaves etc...

Then I really got woke, and finally figured out, thats its probably tough to police billions of people, and there will never be this perfect system that gets it right.

Also, I dont want to trivialize the atrocities of US Slavery. It just isnt the same, or close imo.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #50
space
space
 44wade said
there is always going to be a class system. its impossible to not.

I used to be like, this is all bullsh*t and we are all slaves etc...

Then I really got woke, and finally figured out, thats its probably tough to police billions of people, and there will never be this perfect system that gets it right.

Also, I dont want to trivialize the atrocities of US Slavery. It just isnt the same, or close imo.
Ok just go with the flow then
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+135online now  26
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
them shorts can't fit all that ass
45 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
228 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-47online now  21
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
140 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy