Pelicans Want Kyle Kuzma In AD Trade But Lakers Say NO

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '11        #51
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5190 5190
 CaLis LEGACY said
Then pelicans shouldnt want him in the deal but that's not the case is it lol u sound like a hater
Thatís whatís up lol.

1 week ago '12        #52
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 15989 15989
 Cartel-Clipz said
It's fu*king Anthony Davis. Pels would be dumb to do that deal without Kuz included.
n*gga he is leaving no matter what next year. And only wants to resign with LA. Pelicans have no real leverage other then LeBron is thirsty for a superstar in his last 2-3 years.

1 week ago '06        #53
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$33,320 | Props total: 20754 20754
 Los Pollos said
I will never get the NBA when it comes to sh*t like this.

This trade makes absolutely no sense considering the Lakers a*sets are trash and they are in the same conference.

For that Iím trading him to the East 100%.
sh*t always seems put on...sh*t the could trade for so many dudes...get a legit starvor all star caliber player and they about to trade for a bunch of dead weight

1 week ago '18        #54
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 2759 2759

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '06        #55
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$33,320 | Props total: 20754 20754
 TrillSwag said
n*gga he is leaving no matter what next year. And only wants to resign with LA. Pelicans have no real leverage other then LeBron is thirsty for a superstar in his last 2-3 years.
Could say the same about Leonard last year...said he was only signing with clippers or Lakers or whatever and only one year and sours got back derozan. Now look ..one game from the chip and feel they can tie him up.

Make zero sense...these dudes their talking about trading just played with one of goats still putting up prime numbers and couldnt even make thebplayoffs but they're going to do something with a rookie? They can get somebody decent for him

1 week ago '11        #56
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5190 5190
 philly337 said
Could say the same about Leonard last year...said he was only signing with clippers or Lakers or whatever and only one year and sours got back derozan. Now look ..one game from the chip and feel they can tie him up.
Laker fans might be the most delusional fan base of all time. n*ggas letting a 6 man in Kyle kuzma/ a taller poor mans version of demar derozen stop them from getting AD lmao!!!!
+1   

1 week ago '17        #57
money99 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$4,023 | Props total: 6653 6653
 CaLis LEGACY said
Kuzma has proven more than lonzo and Ingram he is playing for a spot in the USA national team for Godsake yall just hating if u cant see that kuzma got next. I'm not taking anything away from lonzo and Ingram but kuzma looks more determine and hungrier
Also Ingram will be looking for a max deal next summer

Kuz still has 2 years left on his cheap deal

+1   

1 week ago '16        #58
Adrian99OVR 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 2501 2501
 jdario said
Here is my question. Don't you think the Lakers had a conversation w LeBron on who to make available? If they made BI available and not Kuzma - it's because LBJ saw something that Kuz brings that BI can't.

BI may be better, but for the system Kuzma is the better option. Interesting Lonzo is avail though. Who carries the point load now?
Kuzma is on a rookie deal, Ingram is due for an extension next year. Makes all the sense in the world to choose Kuzma.

1 week ago '07        #59
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$37,212 | Props total: 52045 52045
 TrillSwag said
The Pelicans aren't concerned with what he wants. They have to take the best deal available to them. That's not a good deal as is. They have to get Kuzma. They don't care if the Lakers have to wait a year or not. Lakers already lost out on Paul George and Kawhi Leonard in a similar situation. If I'm the Pels, I'm holding out.

1 week ago '18        #60
InfamousJ 1 heat pts
space
space
$794 | Props total: 1286 1286
Pels don't even have a point guard and don't want Lonzo. Damn!!!

1 week ago '13        #61
tuneinholmes 2 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 792 792
 Jdog168 said
Kemba?
Kemba gonna give up 200 mil contract to be the 3rd option?

1 week ago '14        #62
Spot Rusherz 267 heat pts267
space
space
$16,001 | Props total: 43561 43561
 Lurker said
When I say that

I said when Knox gets his age (24) , he could be better than Kuz is
I donít even remember the argument fam. My bad lol ainít tryna put words in ya mouth b

1 week ago '04        #63
spunkyXL 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 4723 4723
Kyrie to Nets is pretty much done. Celts are now out of the AD sweepstakes. Lakers just bidding with themselves now
+1   

1 week ago '14        #64
Swade009 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$10,661 | Props total: 8435 8435
 greedy87 said
Laker fans might be the most delusional fan base of all time. n*ggas letting a 6 man in Kyle kuzma/ a taller poor mans version of demar derozen stop them from getting AD lmao!!!!
If the Sixers can sign Butler and Harris Pelicans can wait til the trade deadline and Sixers would probably make a trade there's no reason to make a trade now when you can wait and watch the prospects play.

1 week ago '04        #65
spunkyXL 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 4723 4723

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '17        #66
Jdog168 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 4300 4300
 tuneinholmes said
Kemba gonna give up 200 mil contract to be the 3rd option?
He ainít resigning with Charlotte. He said he wanna win

1 week ago '06        #67
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,564 | Props total: 278 278
 postemupndunkit said
idk why new orleans wants so much fam

they cant have both

if im the lakers i trade no one fu*k em

i have faith in all those kids especially bi

that dude got silky smooth game
Wish we could even rewind an kept all out young peices we would be a forsce this coming year

1 week ago '11        #68
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,119 | Props total: 4582 4582
I think davis is LA bound regardless, and if the lakers cant complete a deal i think they should either pursue a trade for a guy like bradley beal or prioritize signing klay thompson at all cost. This way you keep kuzma if you feel that high on him and pair bron and kuz up with either beal or thompson, it works regardless and you legitimately have 4 stars in laker land.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+132online now  27
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-47online now  24
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
226 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy