KD's Mom on good morning America blames Warriors

most viewed right now
17 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+17  60
25 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #76
NBA 57 heat pts57
space
space
$6,941 | Props total: 18371 18371
 Cuttysark said
That's his momma n*gga

She can say whatever she want about him
Facts

Lame a*s Weirdo said KD his third favorite player behind Steph & Klay

Weirdos will say anything to try to validate their statements

+2   

1 week ago '19        #77
Angry Yam 215 heat pts215
space
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 8363 8363
Any nud*s

1 week ago '14        #78
Spot Rusherz 267 heat pts267
space
space
$16,001 | Props total: 43561 43561
n*gga a mamaís boy

1 week ago '07        #79
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
space
$14,212 | Props total: 2581 2581
 Swade009 said
It's worse than what you think, the ice pack in the middle of the 1st qtr literally couldve caused the Achilles to snap. Whoever in the medical staff leg him ice up in the middle of the 1st qtr is a major red flag.
I asked this in the other thread. Who puts ice on something that is warmed up. Wouldnít heating pads be better. This whole thing crazy

1 week ago '15        #80
PineappleOG 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,797 | Props total: 20798 20798
 xastey said
Crucified vs not being able to play next season

I would have taken my chances and sat my a*s out.
But what are we playing for? Championships, they donít play the season for the season

1 week ago '15        #81
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said
He was crucified already. You canít do thing based off perception, because when you do things like this happen. Sounds like the Warriors either has no real injury protocol in place, which is hard for me to believe because it seems they had one with Boogie, or what I do believe is that both they and KD ignored the protocol. Only difference is that the organization ultimately has the final say no matter what. He didnít complete the practice, he shouldnít have played. They made that call.
This is a bit different but from the Warriors standpoint you gotta win and gotta use KD if you have him as this luxury of having him is maybe going away. This has more to do with free agency than anything, if KD locked in for years you are probably more careful with him.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #82
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 2409 2409
 PineappleOG said
Pressure or not, KD is to blame. He coulda just said no. Everyone just wants to be able to place blame, sh*t happens, grow the fu*k up, blaming people doesnít undo what he been done.
Bruh, from a parent who's had to have a kid cleared to play, that's on his doctors. No matter how bad he wanted to play, he needed to be medically cleared 1st. The doc that gave clearance may be in big trouble.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #83
space
space
 Milk Bone said
Bruh, from a parent who's had to have a kid cleared to play, that's on his doctors. No matter how bad he wanted to play, he needed to be medically cleared 1st. The doc that gave clearance may be in big trouble.
Then do we blame the drís?

1 week ago '15        #84
6Fraud 204 heat pts204
space
space
$11,543 | Props total: 25548 25548
Sign with NY

Sue the warriors

1 week ago '18        #85
Illmatic826z 46 heat pts46
space
space
$979 | Props total: 4089 4089
Itís hard to respect a man

Who has his mother speak for him everytime the public expects a response

1 week ago '14        #86
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,241 | Props total: 13307 13307
 AKMPLCE said
He aint a kid.. hes a grown a*s man. Your momma must still be make decisions for you...
My mother is dead

Don't mention her again

He may be grown but to her Thats her kid

I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp
+2   

1 week ago '12        #87
Theboybreblue 75 heat pts75
space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 9602 9602
She blames the Warriors doctorsÖ Not the Warriors. The Warriors as an organization doesnít really have anything to do with thisÖ But those doctors need to be fired. Hands-down.

1 week ago '15        #88
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 75 heat pts75
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 29203 29203
 Infamous1 said
Its the media thats to blame pushing they wack narratives
Bro....how?

1 week ago '14        #89
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Smoking Mr Oct said
If a regular 30 year old man had his mother complaining about his job publicly he would be looked at like a bi*ch...but you defended this because it's a basketball player
No I responded to a n*gga wondering why his mother speaking on this

As his mother and the woman that birthed him she can say whatever the hell.she wants it's that simple

Im not speaking on how this is perceived

I cannot for the life of me understand why y'all so upset that she speaking on this

1 week ago '15        #90
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said
What if he wanted to play and the medical staff, coaching staff, and the organization said no? Thatís all that would have taken to shut this entire thing done. No one doubts that he wanted to play or that heís an adult who can make decisions for himself. But if the experts in this situation, the medical staff advised that man that he couldnít hurt the injury more by playing, then I donít care if cursed them all out and told him Iím playing no matter what, the organization could have shut that sh*t down entirely.
/thread
+1   

1 week ago '05        #91
Dun Language 4365 heat pts4365
space
space
$85,683 | Props total: 61789 61789
 Smoking Mr Oct said
No grown man should want his mom speaking publicly for him...it's boundaries family members shouldn't cross when you're a public figure...you never seen Kobe, Mike, LeBron's mother or wife speak publicly about anything...you momma boys was raised different
Yea as a former mommas boy having ya mom speaking for u speaks volumes about you as a man

1 week ago '14        #92
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
I think this thread is full of dudes who prolly cussed they mom's out for making them do chores or some sh*t

Weird a*s dudes
+1   

1 week ago '05        #93
jsilerio 144 heat pts144
space
space
$17,634 | Props total: 35802 35802
 Alerts said
GMA ain't go sh*t else to talk about?
Part of ABC...

1 week ago '15        #94
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 2409 2409
 PineappleOG said
Then do we blame the drís?
If he medically wasn't ready then yes. My son fractured his shoulder in football. Each time we went in they showed us the x rays each time & went through the process of how he was healing. My son came back later that same season in his team's playoff game. Prior to the doc clearing him, he couldn't do sh*t contact wise. A good doc breaks everything down. KD was still hurt. If his achilles was never hurt from before then it becomes a "sh*t happens" situation. From the way everyone on the warriors side was acting after the game, they knew he wasn't ready.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #95
donnyyy 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,301 | Props total: 5607 5607
 Wondah_Woman said
What if he wanted to play and the medical staff, coaching staff, and the organization said no? Thatís all that would have taken to shut this entire thing done. No one doubts that he wanted to play or that heís an adult who can make decisions for himself. But if the experts in this situation, the medical staff advised that man that he couldnít hurt the injury more by playing, then I donít care if cursed them all out and told him Iím playing no matter what, the organization could have shut that sh*t down entirely.

Chris Bosh wanted to play after his 2nd blood clot and Miami handily shut him down even though he was mad at them and wanted to play.

They weren't even going anywhere near being liable for a lawsuit or be blamed for his death.

That's how it should be.
+2   

1 week ago '14        #96
Swade009 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
space
$10,661 | Props total: 8435 8435
 donnyyy said
Chris Bosh wanted to play after his 2nd blood clot and Miami handily shut him down even though he was mad at them and wanted to play.

They weren't even going anywhere near being liable for a lawsuit or be blamed for his death.

That's how it should be.
Embiid begs to play all the time with the Sixers and they kept him from playing in some of the playoff games.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #97
Purse Snatcher 7 heat pts
space
space
$333 | Props total: 2475 2475
 Cuttysark said
I think this thread is full of dudes who prolly cussed they mom's out for making them do chores or some sh*t

Weird a*s dudes
You said your mom's dead so your perspective is coming from someone without a mother and emotionally thinking it's ok for a mother to speak about her son's business

1 week ago '18        #98
Baron Davis 96 heat pts96
space
space
$2,874 | Props total: 7471 7471
 Da Truth23 said
Boy if I knew you I'd slap the sh*t out of you. That's his momma.. not Uncle, not Tony, not his agent. She gave birth to him. Momma gone say what she gotta say.
What's with these guys hating on his mom speaking? It's not like she was wild and rude or something. She was poised and measured
+1   

1 week ago '15        #99
space
space
 antisocial100 said
How Hov not call him up and be like boy sit ya a*s down... totally surprised Hov ainít make a big homie call on that with all his business savvy

1 week ago '06        #100
xastey 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,943 | Props total: 3442 3442
 PineappleOG said
But what are we playing for? Championships, they donít play the season for the season
True but letís be real.. iím Going for the warriors and you know they will have to play at their best game after game. To do that on an injury is a lot to ask rap where we have reports that his practice was iffy.

I wanted him to play but if the reports are true he should have just rested, heís a free agent right? Why gamble you know
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+133online now  32
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-47online now  23
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
140 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
228 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
them shorts can't fit all that ass
45 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy