KD's Mom on good morning America blames Warriors

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '14        #26
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,240 | Props total: 13306 13306
 AKMPLCE said
But does she have to go to the media? Did jordans parents or kobe's parents hit the media? The fu*k is wrong with this soft a*s world and pussies these days man.. sh*t is upside down and backwarda and all that sh*t. pu**y a*s world
Yes she can do whatever the fu*k she wants

That's her son

She can talk to whoever she wants about him

What does Jordan or Kobe parents got to do With anything here?

Did their teams doctors clear them to play even tho They were not ready?

What are you arguing here?
+4   

1 week ago '18        #27
br82186 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 5979 5979
Well that officially confirms that KD isn't coming back
+1   

1 week ago '05        #28
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Wondah_Woman said
What if he wanted to play and the medical staff, coaching staff, and the organization said no? Thatís all that would have taken to shut this entire thing done. No one doubts that he wanted to play or that heís an adult who can make decisions for himself. But if the experts in this situation, the medical staff advised that man that he couldnít hurt the injury more by playing, then I donít care if cursed them all out and told him Iím playing no matter what, the organization could have shut that sh*t down entirely.
Exactly. The organization is supposed to be there to protect the players from themselves.

1 week ago '04        #29
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,094 | Props total: 2828 2828
I understand what some of you are talking about when you blame the Warriors staff, but I just have this thing about personal accountability that would not let me not blame the person who directly in charge of their bodies; an adult.

Some people took a chance and it didn't work out.

I have to blame KD just like I blame the woman who never told the dude no, stop, or anything of the sort....and then says she was s*xually a*saulted.

1 week ago '07        #30
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$37,215 | Props total: 52047 52047
She didn't blame the Warriors. I watched it live this morning. Please stop with the click bait titles
+1   

1 week ago '14        #31
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,240 | Props total: 13306 13306
 Smoking Mr Oct said
No grown man should want his mom speaking publicly for him...it's boundaries family members shouldn't cross when you're a public figure...you never seen Kobe, Mike, LeBron's mother or wife speak publicly about anything...you momma boys was raised different
Once again

That's her kid

She can do what the fu*k she wants to do

Still not sure why you n*ggas so upset about this

And good luck telling a black mother not to do something regarding her child rather you are her soon or not
+1   

1 week ago '18        #32
OLITO 4 heat pts
space
space
$251 | Props total: 800 800
Players have one job: play

Doctors have one job: ensure the health of players..

Whenever a player gets injured you can blame doctors, usually not legally because part of playing the game you a*sume risk. Here risk was compounded by the negligence or gross negligence by the warriors medical staff.

In this case this is obvious medical malpractice, and you can blame the doctors.

YOU cannot blame Kevin Durant for wanting to do his job.
+6   

1 week ago '07        #33
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$48,014 | Props total: 61437 61437
Players need to always get a second, independent opinion.
+6   

1 week ago '05        #34
Wondah_Woman 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 11704 11704
 PineappleOG said
There was no winning in this, if KD sat and the idea floated around he could play but was more focused on free agency, he would be crucified. It sucks he got hurt, it can happen to anyone at anytime.
He was crucified already. You canít do thing based off perception, because when you do things like this happen. Sounds like the Warriors either has no real injury protocol in place, which is hard for me to believe because it seems they had one with Boogie, or what I do believe is that both they and KD ignored the protocol. Only difference is that the organization ultimately has the final say no matter what. He didnít complete the practice, he shouldnít have played. They made that call.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #35
Swade009 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
space
$10,661 | Props total: 8435 8435
 PineappleOG said
So we’re gonna blame ice then?
Ice restricts the blood flow and if it was a calf injury that means hes compensating somewhere (his calf injury seemed like a lower calf injury which would be the connection between the Achilles which means he was most likely putting more pressure on it. The ice would restrict the blood flow from going to the Achilles causing it snap.

Last edited by Swade009; 06-12-2019 at 03:14 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #36
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 5379 5379
 PineappleOG said
There was no winning in this, if KD sat and the idea floated around he could play but was more focused on free agency, he would be crucified. It sucks he got hurt, it can happen to anyone at anytime.
Kawhi got crucified for San Antonio but the narrative on him changed real quick when he was dominating all playoffs. All that sh*t is temporary especially when they remind them who they are but KDs downfall is he cares too much about the way he is perceived so he was fu*ked from the beginning with this
+7   

1 week ago '14        #37
space
space
space
 focused313 said
I understand what some of you are talking about when you blame the Warriors staff, but I just have this thing about personal accountability that would not let me not blame the person who directly in charge of their bodies; an adult.

Some people took a chance and it didn't work out.

I have to blame KD just like I blame the woman who never told the dude no, stop, or anything of the sort....and then says she was s*xually a*saulted.
There are multiple issues apparently the Warriors didnt want to pay someone on the medical staff who was one of the best and she was fired before the season. Another issue is the medical staff is obviously awful at their job if they think icing up in the middle of doing physical activity is smart. (Its very possible that just icing him up caused the injury when you cut off blood flow to an area of the body.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #38
Smoking Mr Oct 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5295 5295
 Cuttysark said
Once again

That's her kid

She can do what the fu*k she wants to do

Still not sure why you n*ggas so upset about this

And good luck telling a black mother not to do something regarding her child rather you are her soon or not
If a regular 30 year old man had his mother complaining about his job publicly he would be looked at like a bi*ch...but you defended this because it's a basketball player
+1   

1 week ago '08        #39
AKMPLCE 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,652 | Props total: 3425 3425
 Cuttysark said
Yes she can do whatever the fu*k she wants

That's her son

She can talk to whoever she wants about him

What does Jordan or Kobe parents got to do With anything here?

Did their teams doctors clear them to play even tho They were not ready?

What are you arguing here?
That her opinion doesnt need to be made public.. if that were my parent i would tell them to sit back and respect my privacy.. thats some soft a*s sh*t for mommy to go to the media .

1 week ago '18        #40
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 379 379
 chctynig2804 said
Like I said before, they knew damn well he shouldnít have been playing but were no doubt pressured to clear him by the desperate a*s FO and KD himself

There is plenty of blame to go around though so they all can stand in a line and accept some from the Warriors FO, players, KD and the media
Honestly I donít blame the warriors tho, if they knew dude was leaving and this was they only chance at a 3peat, why not play him..get your moneys worth
+1   

1 week ago '18        #41
Lord God 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,168 | Props total: 25276 25276
The whole organization is to blame... KD included. It's his body, and he's grown enough to say no to a team that owes him more than he owes them... But he was worried about the wrong things.

A 3-peat? That's a fans made up accolade with no real bearing on lasting legacies. fu*k what anyone had to say... How you look not being 100% for a year+ because of fan commentary?

Jalen said it best. If they were up 3-1, he wouldn't have played... Which means he wasn't ready. He played because they were all desperate, not because he was ready.

Own that sh*t.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #42
assanlb 
space
space
$864 | Props total: 74 74
Funny, people are quick to criticize KD and say it's his fault, but were the same ones criticizing Kawhi too

Last edited by assanlb; 06-12-2019 at 03:22 PM..

1 week ago '04        #43
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 5379 5379
 twoshotdez said
Honestly I donít blame the warriors tho, if they knew dude was leaving and this was they only chance at a 3peat, why not play him..get your moneys worth
Yea that is my thinking too. Why the fu*k not right? He wont be with us anymore so if he gets hurt he gets hurt but i guess they never thought he would blow out his achilles just like that

1 week ago '09        #44
The Bully 463 heat pts463
space
space
$59,007 | Props total: 94097 94097
Came in hoping to see Jason Whitlock clutch his chest in pain. Left disappointed
+2   

1 week ago '14        #45
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,984 | Props total: 25021 25021
She should have spoken up before the game and told him not to play now she is on a selfish self serving look at me press run lime her last name is Curry. Uncle Dennis stood up for Kawhi because he loved him and he is one game away from a title. KD is a shy softspoken introvert he needed an a*sertive uncle dennis type to stand up for him and say dont play not leech family members and a racist agent who only cares about money.

1 week ago '13        #46
Godric 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 3995 3995
 PineappleOG said
Pressure or not, KD is to blame. He coulda just said no. Everyone just wants to be able to place blame, sh*t happens, grow the fu*k up, blaming people doesnít undo what he been done.
So basically what the Warriors and their fans were doing towards Durant when they went down 3-1 in the finals. Right.

1 week ago '14        #47
space
space
space
 titans7 said
She should have spoken up before the game and told him not to play now she is on a selfish self serving look at me press run lime her last name is Curry. Uncle Dennis stood up for Kawhi because he loved him and he is one game away from a title. KD needed an uncle dennis not leech family members and a racist agent who only cares about money.
If he was told you cant make the injury worse than what it is that couldve caused him to say fu*k it I'm going in then yes it's their fault.

1 week ago '16        #48
TrillinG 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 63 63
Kawhi said no to playing he knew he wasnít right even after everyone talked sh*t bout him not playing he still said no kd needs to just take responsibility and live with his choice
+2   

1 week ago '06        #49
xastey 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,943 | Props total: 3442 3442
 PineappleOG said
Crucified vs not being able to play next season

I would have taken my chances and sat my a*s out.

1 week ago '04        #50
Rell216 
space
space
space
$774 | Props total: 158 158
Now I see why Mobley always got a hat on

Home      

most viewed right now
+132online now  33
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
227 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-47online now  17
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy