Anthony Davis has instructed his agent Rich Paul to get him to the Lakers

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #26
YoungOG 
space
space
space
$2,728 | Props total: 2248 2248
 FalconBuddha said
He wants to leave GS because theres not enough shots to go around... Why would he leave GS to join a ball dominate Lebron and AD who takes 20 shots a game as well?
I mean i agree that klay is the best 3rd player for the lakers, but for klay i dont see him joining another team where hes gonna be the 3rd option. Klay wants to be a top option, thats not gonna happen in LA.

Now i could see him teaming with kawhi and going to the other LA team.
Imagine that lineup

SGA
Klay
Kawhi
Gallinari
Zubac
and having beverly and shamet off the bench?
Kawhi might be the first guy in a while to lead 3 different teams to rings
Infact has any guy been the lead guy on 3 different franchise to win rings? i know plenty have won with 2, and horry wn with 3-4 teams, but he was never the lead guy
a ball dominate Lebron who does what ?drive and kick..who does he drive and kick to ?shooters,right ?what is Klay Thompson ?a shooter..if you ain't been watching basketball,kawahi has the ball in his hands jus as much as bron,and he ain't half the facilitator that he is..now say u rather have him wit the other LA team,dont make it seem like it dont make sense..cuz it actually makes more sense wit da Lakers than clippers..

Last edited by YoungOG; 06-12-2019 at 04:19 PM.. Reason: A

1 week ago '19        #27
SuperPawgHunter 8 heat pts
space
space
$812 | Props total: 2010 2010
 YoungOG said
Dont nobody wanna play wit Lebron lol..seem like the brow does
He also wouldn't mind playing for the Knicks.

Obviously Lebron isn't a deterrent, but if he'll play for the Knicks, then his motives are clear.

1 week ago '17        #28
YoungOG 
space
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
He also wouldn't mind playing for the Knicks.

Obviously Lebron isn't a deterrent, but if he'll play for the Knicks, then his motives are clear.
the report says different,he was instructed to get him to the Lakers..that Knicks sh*t was a smoke screen,they dont have no fu*king a*sets to get AD

1 week ago '19        #29
SuperPawgHunter 8 heat pts
space
space
$812 | Props total: 2010 2010
 YoungOG said
the report says different,he was instructed to get him to the Lakers..that Knicks sh*t was a smoke screen,they dont have no fu*king a*sets to get AD
This is the second time he listed teams he'd like to go to, and the Knicks and the Lakers are the last to make the cut.

Why trim off all the other teams?

1 week ago '07        #30
JamcnPrettyboy 105 heat pts105
space
space
$25,178 | Props total: 12444 12444
AD is so overrated. Great finisher for his size but that's about it. n*gga always hurt and Giannis has already surpassed him (even with no jumper).

I really hope he goes to LA so he gets exposed.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #31
YoungOG 
space
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
This is the second time he listed teams he'd like to go to, and the Knicks and the Lakers are the last to make the cut.

Why trim off all the other teams?
cuz maybe them other teams might actually have a*sets that could get a deal done,the Knicks dont..and they know the Knicks dont

1 week ago '06        #32
CA King 7 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,860 | Props total: 8798 8798
 USC said
Another day, another star wanna play in LA. Damn it feels good to be a Lakers fan

[pic - click to view]

Ik yall cant relate
I hear you but we've been down for the last 10 years lol. I'm not talking sh*t until there are some signings.

1 week ago '19        #33
SoulStorm 
space
space
$130 | Props total: 414 414
Born tryna sneak a chip while KD down.

1 week ago '04        #34
nwking 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 6419 6419
Maybe I am overthinking this. The Lakers mist feel like they can win a chip now if they get AD and KD being down for all of next season. It's not like west isn't still stacked with the best teams. Denver, Portland, Rockets, GSW, are all better and by a lot even the clippers and Spurs. So why not wait and get him for free or are they thinking another team will talk him into staying if he is traded elsewhere

1 week ago '09        #35
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$51,995 | Props total: 13471 13471
LeBron instructed Anthony Davis to instruct Rich Paul to get him to the Lakers

They still lack consistent shooting

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+132online now  27
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-47online now  24
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
226 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy