KD's Mom on good morning America blames Warriors

most viewed right now
+46  93
203 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '15        #101
Deuce2416 
space
space
$2,157 | Props total: 6133 6133
 stogz said
Players need to always get a second, independent opinion.
Facts. Team doctors will work from the perspective of ďCan he play?Ē

You need the independent docs to work from the perspective of ďShould he play?Ē
+1   

5 days ago '15        #102
Deuce2416 
space
space
$2,157 | Props total: 6133 6133
 PineappleOG said
But what are we playing for? Championships, they don’t play the season for the season
Key word: ChampionshipS.

You sit for the chance to play for multiple championships in the future.

Now realistically on top of losing this one, he might never see another one ever again.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #103
Tobinmont 
space
space
$4,569 | Props total: 10964 10964
 Wondah_Woman said
What if he wanted to play and the medical staff, coaching staff, and the organization said no? Thatís all that would have taken to shut this entire thing done. No one doubts that he wanted to play or that heís an adult who can make decisions for himself. But if the experts in this situation, the medical staff advised that man that he couldnít hurt the injury more by playing, then I donít care if cursed them all out and told him Iím playing no matter what, the organization could have shut that sh*t down entirely.
Thatís just it. I donít think the medical team could see that there was a tear. No ones risking their license for that. Thereís no way. I honestly believe they thought he was ok. I mean sh*t it ainít hard to find out. All the MRIs can be released. Let other doctors see what they saw. Too easy.

5 days ago '10        #104
REG773 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,854 | Props total: 23049 23049
 Wondah_Woman said
What if he wanted to play and the medical staff, coaching staff, and the organization said no? Thatís all that would have taken to shut this entire thing done. No one doubts that he wanted to play or that heís an adult who can make decisions for himself. But if the experts in this situation, the medical staff advised that man that he couldnít hurt the injury more by playing, then I donít care if cursed them all out and told him Iím playing no matter what, the organization could have shut that sh*t down entirely.
Klay pulls his hamstring and they wouldn't let him near the court, regardless of him dressing up in his warmups.....

KD obviously partially tore his achilles, they disguised it as a "calf injury," and then let him play knowing damn well he was comprised....but they didn't care because he was planning to leave their team anyway.
+3   

5 days ago '11        #105
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 1924 1924
 Poncho520 said
King of the north Kawaii had GS shook.
The should have just took the L.
They gonna jeopardize this man's
Career for a series they was gonna lose any way.

All they rings got ****
It's been rumored heavily all this year anyway that KD was leaving right? They were definitely thinking let's get what we need out of him despite his health and let him go about his way if he going. His 11 were needed to win the game, but future wise, he's not going to be the same. fu*ked up they did him like that.
+2   

5 days ago '10        #106
REG773 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,854 | Props total: 23049 23049
 Gamemusic said
It's been rumored heavily all this year anyway that KD was leaving right? They were definitely thinking let's get what we need out of him despite his health and let him go about his way if he going. His 11 were needed to win the game, but future wise, he's not going to be the same. fu*ked up they did him like that.
For all the BS he had to deal with Russ and his errant decision making, at least that was his actual brother and OKC really cared about him.

He's literally been nothing but a "weapon" for golden state this entire time, and they treated him as such.

1. The championship parade slight
2. Draymond, "we won before you, we don't need you" and calling him out of his name on national tv
3. sacrificing the rest of his career for their bottom line...(getting another game of revenue in Oakland one last time at least)

Mfs always think the grass is greener on the other side.
+2   

5 days ago '18        #107
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 2748 2748
ESPN is loving this they want KD out of the Warriors bad

5 days ago '05        #108
rawchester 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,631 | Props total: 9157 9157
 Infamous1 said
Its the media thats to blame pushing they wack narratives
Been saying this. If their reporting was sound they would be up in arms that the warriors were bringing him back at all, knowing damn well he wasn't ready.
+1   

5 days ago '19        #109
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$704 | Props total: 838 838
Just like how yall lying a*s fake claiming she as the Mom has a right...wtf generalizition..extreme

I have actual resoect for her ..and speaking from an actual experince ina similar situation ....

No player actually condones that. Thats the mystique of the NBA that has yall non athletes fooled. She has a right..like any very close family memver in relation to a player.

It doesnt matter how u all view a family meber personally. For all yall know there are also Uncle's n Aunts who play the role of Mom\Dad.

Do they get a RIGHT to speak..No. Especially is weak minds a*sUME their role is just to be a speaker box. Nobody rated Kawhis Uncle opinion. Yet..he is in Kawhi's inner circle.

Much love for Mama Durant. But its just not the time. Strategy speaking...she could jave wait until RIGHT after the Finals. At the height of FA. But i repsect it...she is not comfortable and sure about GSW F.O intentions.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #110
melvig 
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 5413 5413
She blames their doctors

5 days ago '17        #111
Rich130 163 heat pts163
space
space
$3,913 | Props total: 11175 11175

That's What He Gets For Trying To Be

Last edited by Rich130; 06-12-2019 at 06:50 PM..

5 days ago '04        #112
octane 
space
space
$5,120 | Props total: 2712 2712
 Swade009 said
I couldnt watch that clip because I hate Jason fu*klock with a passion

5 days ago '14        #113
Mutant Boy 152 heat pts152
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 21650 21650
 PineappleOG said
Pressure or not, KD is to blame. He coulda just said no. Everyone just wants to be able to place blame, sh*t happens, grow the fu*k up, blaming people doesnít undo what he been done.
 chctynig2804 said
Like I said before, they knew damn well he shouldnít have been playing but were no doubt pressured to clear him by the desperate a*s FO and KD himself

There is plenty of blame to go around though so they all can stand in a line and accept some from the Warriors FO, players, KD and the media
The slaps and props here make ZERO SENSE

Y'all both right.

5 days ago '14        #114
Mutant Boy 152 heat pts152
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 21650 21650
She needs to stfu tho. Durant needs that pity 5 year max deal.

5 days ago '14        #115
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 13275 13275
 Purse Snatcher said
You said your mom's dead so your perspective is coming from someone without a mother and emotionally thinking it's ok for a mother to speak about her son's business
My mom died when I was 15

Been on my own since then

Got my own kids

So naw im not

Im speaking from her perspective as a parent that cares cor their child

Parents make rash emotional decisions for their children

I never said what she did was right or wrong and that's where y'all fu*king up

Y'all judging this situation im just saying his mom can do whatever she wants regarding him

Speaking on his business as well

She raised him that's her right
+1   

5 days ago '16        #116
TrillSp 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,961 | Props total: 9597 9597
Watching KD laid up in that hospital bed is sickening.

Itís even more sickening that he has to announce his own injury and take full accountability for what the Warriorsí doctors lied to him about.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #117
Good Guy Ry 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,262 | Props total: 35739 35739
 The3 said
The World is loving this they want KD out of the Warriors bad
Fixed.

5 days ago '14        #118
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 13275 13275
 KING48 said
He is a child. Thatís why his mom has to go around speaking on him. No one but idiots care what this woman has to say.

Basic people love to be on tv and play the victim
n*gga get this closet racist sh*t The fu*k outta here

Cowardly a*s dudes love the internet

Gives you the platform to say dumb sh*t you wouldn't say in real life

5 days ago '19        #119
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 480 480
KD is a people pleaser. In the end, he did what was best for other people than what was best for himself. His weak minded nature did him in. He had everything to gain healthwise, and legacywise, if he did not suit up at all this series. He's feeble, and that's why his sh*t fu*ked up now. When you don't live for you, you get screwed up. Tough lesson for him to learn because an Achilles tear/rupture is a top 3 worst injury you can have as a basketball player if not the worst.

4 days ago '05        #120
Wondah_Woman 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,483 | Props total: 11678 11678
 REG773 said
Klay pulls his hamstring and they wouldn't let him near the court, regardless of him dressing up in his warmups.....

KD obviously partially tore his achilles, they disguised it as a "calf injury," and then let him play knowing damn well he was comprised....but they didn't care because he was planning to leave their team anyway.
The whole truth right here
+1   

4 days ago '05        #121
Wondah_Woman 9 heat pts
space
space
 Tobinmont said
Thatís just it. I donít think the medical team could see that there was a tear. No ones risking their license for that. Thereís no way. I honestly believe they thought he was ok. I mean sh*t it ainít hard to find out. All the MRIs can be released. Let other doctors see what they saw. Too easy.
If a state of the art medical team couldnít see a calf tear, they all need to be fired. they need to be fired anyway, but the incompetence here is crazy and unacceptable
+2   

4 days ago '19        #122
unit321 32 heat pts32
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 2503 2503
 Swade009 said
He's a grown man. He can make his own decisions.
He didn't listen to his body. He was caught up in the hype of the Finals. Had it been the regular season, he would have taken more time before returning to lineup.

4 days ago '05        #123
Wondah_Woman 9 heat pts
space
space
It’s crazy how many people think a basketball player should know more than a medical doctor about the extremes of the human body

4 days ago '11        #124
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,438 | Props total: 7172 7172
The fu*k they talking to his mom for

4 days ago '18        #125
OLITO 4 heat pts
space
space
$251 | Props total: 800 800
Warriors better offer him that MAX

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  49
NBA Damon Jones to break major news Monday morning on Get Up ESPN
265 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Euphoria (HBO) - Zendaya
84 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  25
Jun 16 - He wanted to apologize for cutting off another driver. both end up dead
199 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
2 Death Row engineers say Tha-Realist was laying down vocals for 2pac release's
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy