Toronto watch party reacts to kd injury

most viewed right now
+20  117
69 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+42  69
42 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '05        #51
Hold That 118 heat pts118
space
space
$42,164 | Props total: 28878 28878
 dtdroid said
He came at you respectfully about generalizing all white people like a racist a**hole?

Your lack of awareness is breathtaking, Imagine trying to turn yourself into a victim after making such a sh*tty comment.
Breathtaking

Who the fu*k is playing victim. I spoke how I felt you didn’t like it and you stated your reasons. Why should I care beyond that? I stand by what I said.

For the record I don’t care if anyone cheers or not for the injury.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-12-2019 at 09:41 PM..

6 days ago '04        #52
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,323 | Props total: 3194 3194
 Hold That said
Breathtaking

Who the fu*k is playing victim. I spoke how I felt you didn’t like it and you stated your reasons. Why should I care beyond that? I stand by what I said.

For the record I don’t care if anyone cheers or not for the injury.
you stand by what you said, as you see black people cheering for the injury.... u don't have to be prideful on a message board... try not to be so racist ok bud?

6 days ago '05        #53
Hold That 118 heat pts118
space
space
$42,164 | Props total: 28878 28878
 Mark-Ez said
you stand by what you said, as you see black people cheering for the injury.... u don't have to be prideful on a message board... try not to be so racist ok bud?
Yeah I see one or two out of 50 whites.. but that’s how America works one or two do it for us that means all

You right I’m wrong I was racist.

It’s racist now saying many white folks don’t sympathize with athletes in anything. Social issues or injuries. But I’m supposedly racist for this you right..

If Kawhi was white my statements wouldn’t be any different. I feel like black view sports athletes differently than most whites do honestly. And I don’t believe one is better than the other.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-12-2019 at 10:37 PM..

6 days ago '04        #54
#RAPTORSWON 241 heat pts241
space
space
$23,054 | Props total: 4952 4952
1. I doubt 99% of people were cheering cuz he was actually HURT and wished ill will. People were happy, like me, that he was probably OUT and is leaving the game, no one knew that it was his achilles. I thought he just tweaked his calf

2. fu*k outta here with this heal turn bullsh*t, our fans are still the best fans

3. I dont give a fu*k what the US media thinks, we hungry for this, 24 years of sh*t... Whatever it takes, injuries or no injuries

6 days ago '04        #55
ziggaman 
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 400 400
FACTS:
I was at the game.
Everyone talkin sh*t abot Canadian fans.
The crowd was chanting KD very loud after the first 20 seconds reaction.
A lot of love was shown to KD, but the world didnt see it cause ABC cut to commercial.

6 days ago '07        #56
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$48,010 | Props total: 61434 61434
 Shipwreck said
I read the first 2 lines and stopped once I saw you putting words on me that I didn’t say. I ain’t going back & forth over sh*t I didn’t say. I don’t even give a fu*k like that.

Do you.
The irony.... and the ignorance.

Typical.

6 days ago '11        #57
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 1084 1084
It's wild how many sunburn eligible people on here react to being reminded they're not black just cause they found a HipHop forum

Off that, you take no pleasure in the misfortune of others when you real, or got some sense, even "in the moment", even when I played full contact rugby and someone on the other team would break a bone taking a hit wrong it's an unfortunate thing to see.

If you think n*ggas gotta be "moral police" to have an understanding of basic empathy you probably a very good citizen that never had to hurt others by obligation or necessity and developed a hatred for it so you looking for little outlets for ya darkside and frustration before you go back to ya meek a*s life where you mumble ya words and talk to ya shoes.

Cut all that sucka sh*t. Only suckas write passes for suckas.

Last edited by Blue Dream; 06-13-2019 at 12:56 AM..

6 days ago '11        #58
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 1084 1084
 ziggaman said
FACTS:
I was at the game.
Everyone talkin sh*t abot Canadian fans.
The crowd was chanting KD very loud after the first 20 seconds reaction.
A lot of love was shown to KD, but the world didnt see it cause ABC cut to commercial.
A lot of it ain't even what people didn't see, rather, the media, from ESPN to those who interviewed the players made no mention of these guys. The only ones spoken and asked of been the a*shats nonstop so nobody has any reason to think it wasn't everybody.

sh*t night after the game ESPN was playing a montage of the mocking fans and Boogie telling a reporter they trash people like every 8 minutes sh*t was strange.

6 days ago '11        #59
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 3870 3870
 mars15 said
Still can’t wrap my head around the disproportionate hate fans who were reacting in a primal manner (which then realized how fu*ked up it was later) than a greedy, selfish organization that willfully put an injured player on the court to salvage their season.
It’s the first time I’ve seen it happen personally like even when it just happened and the people behind the goal were waving bye to dude was sus in my eyes. Doesn’t seem like an ‘oops’ type of reaction but whatever.

6 days ago '04        #60
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,178 | Props total: 6312 6312
 Mark-Ez said
It isn’t tainted dumb a*s , Golden State stacked the deck creating and unfair advantage , this just levels the playing field
lmao why you hostile ?

it's going to be ok I promise

Golden State built that team themselves they're allowed to be stacked

have a wonderful day though

6 days ago '14        #61
CEITEDMOFO 544 heat pts544
space
space
$25,067 | Props total: 33748 33748
 CTisGoat said

And you bi*ch n*ggas really rooting for these savages????

YES fu*k GOLDEN STATE

GOLDEN STATE FANS ARE JUST AS BAD BANDWAGONER f*gGITS

6 days ago '05        #62
Colin Cowherd 203 heat pts203
space
space
$35,848 | Props total: 40236 40236
 CEITEDMOFO said
YES fu*k GOLDEN STATE

GOLDEN STATE FANS ARE JUST AS BAD BANDWAGONER f*gGITS

Hey brother how’s the wifey n the job dogg

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  39
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
210 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+83online now  38
NBA 10 Things you Didn't Know About The 1996 Bulls
121 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside Jun 18 - Jay Z was bad for losing 92 Bricks. Over $1B Worth Of Cocaine ..
95 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Drake “ Yeah they twins I could tear their ass apart”
25 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy