online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Apr 23 - 🚨#BREAKING: U.S. Senate has approved the bill that will ban TikTok in the U.S.📲

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '12        #151
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 234609 234 K  Slaps total: 14037 14 K
 Swisha2k11 said 🔗
emoji

Tiktok is outside of the control of western propaganda/ruling class purview, genius.

So does Facebook and YouTube ...

Thank you for the tacit admission that this is about western hegemony and IT authoritarianism...NOT "boogyman" China's theoretical spying thru an app (which has ZERO evidence/basis in reality).

Meanwhile Israel sells US military intelligence to China, and Facebook sells US data to Russia.

Good job champ , on the right track.

emoji
And that was my point above...The FBI has literally identified a Chinese spy working for Twitters Executive/board of directors, and then the Cybersecurity Chief at Twitter blew the whistle on agreeing with that - that the knew about it lol - and other sh1t going on. Like 10-12% of Facebooks revenue literally comes from them selling User Data to Chinese corporations that are all linked to the CCP/Under Communist control.

I could honestly give a fu#k about Tik Tok, but I also am smart enough to know that they have yet to outline a reason why this one should be the only one banned when from the looks of it they're guilty of what the other entities are guilty of. The motherfu#kers identified an actual Chinese Agent/Spy once again working for Twitters Executive board
emoji
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside she wants 5 of em and her husband to watch
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3915
Image(s) inside How did Drake end up battling Kdot when Future pulled the trigger first?
212 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3515
'Not Like Us' video shoot live in Watts Nickerson Gardens
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+199
Video inside Dude was a very good sport. The dating pool is shallow lol. 😆