online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Apr 23 - 🚨#BREAKING: U.S. Senate has approved the bill that will ban TikTok in the U.S.📲

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '20        #51
Doombot 
Props total: 2785 2 K  Slaps total: 196 196
US government said if there’s any kind of illegal spying on US citizens it’s only gonna be me

emoji
+12   

2 months ago '14        #52
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 25333 25 K  Slaps total: 15402 15 K
 Swisha2k11 said 🔗
Tiktok isn't controlled by American tech-oligarchs (yet).

So it's much harder to push pro-imperialist/pro Zionist propaganda.

Land of the free*...

emoji
But that is how tiktok operates…. China uses tiktok for education while America uses it for wh0res that teach us stupid dance moves…
+2   

2 months ago '14        #53
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 25333 25 K  Slaps total: 15402 15 K
 Swisha2k11 said 🔗

Moron…. Tiktok takes data from you and it’s a foreign country the US would rather have your data than Chuna… you can watch pro palestine sh1t on youtube stop being dumb.

2 months ago '23        #54
Yopa 
Props total: 20684 20 K  Slaps total: 8569 8 K
 Bradydidit1109 said 🔗
Literally a cyber security concern and mfers in here are crying about it
You're an idiot to believe that this app is a security concern. They won't sell & Washington will pressure the EU to pass a similar ban . Anything they can't own or control seems to be a national security risk
+4   

2 months ago '22        #55
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 17810 17 K  Slaps total: 16081 16 K
 Swade009 said 🔗
Moron…. Tiktok takes data from you and it’s a foreign country the US would rather have your data than Chuna… you can watch pro palestine sh1t on youtube stop being dumb.
Bytedance's servers are in America. There's no evidence of any American user data being syphoned to the CCP.
+5   

2 months ago '22        #56
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 17810 17 K  Slaps total: 16081 16 K
 Yopa said 🔗
You're an idiot to believe that this app is a security concern. They won't sell & Washington will pressure the EU to pass a similar ban . Anything they can't own or control seems to be a national security risk
These fu#kin sheep are just regurgitating MSM talking points.
+5   

2 months ago '23        #57
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20665 20 K  Slaps total: 4113 4 K
 MONEY WORLD said 🔗
These fu#kin sheep are just regurgitating MSM talking points.
You right.. made up narratives with no proof of what they're saying

"Just trust us, because we said so.."
emoji
+4   

2 months ago '17        #58
Its 
Props total: 70814 70 K  Slaps total: 5919 5 K
 MONEY WORLD said 🔗
Tik tok won't be banned, bytedance will appeal this and they'll win. The banning is unconstitutional.

+1   

2 months ago '19        #59
Mydrunkenstyle 
Props total: 2983 2 K  Slaps total: 207 207
TikTok shop is cutting into Besos’s profits. Buying the sh1t sold on Amazon at way cheaper prices.

2 months ago '06        #60
Panasonic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 20044 20 K  Slaps total: 1075 1 K
 Curtisimo said 🔗
Even if they ban it as long as it exist we would still have access to tiktok
Idk, all they would have to do is remove it from the app stores. It won’t be able to get updates then and when the new mobile updates roll through, it won’t be compatible. I guess you could use a VPN, but I doubt anyone (especially kids) will jump through the hoops for that. If it is banned in Europe, it’s curtains. You could still VPN to China, but their TikTok is different, watered down and used by their school systems as a learning tool
emoji

I got friends in cybersecurity that have dissected it. Supposedly, the filters and features it has is designed to train their AI. It’s the perfect pool for infinite source material for the computer to learn from. They’re able to roll out the learning phases like clockwork targeting the specific part of The AI they are training via trending “effects”

All of this is basically an AI arms race against China. The US is ahead at the moment, but they can fall behind pretty quickly so they are trying to stall them. It makes sense for the US to ban TikTok since China does it to a lot of other foreign software like Messenger, WeChat, & Snapchat
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '16        #61
B86 
Props total: 29734 29 K  Slaps total: 6891 6 K
 Curtisimo said 🔗
Wait, what?

If it's banned, wouldn't it be blocked from being accessed? Not like just having the app on your phone would allow you to use the app. I'm sure you could use a VPN but 90% of people have no clue what a VPN even is
+1   

2 months ago '22        #62
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 64305 64 K  Slaps total: 14450 14 K
10 trillion years too late a whole generation and a half mind is toast

2 months ago '20        #63
20Vent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5784 5 K  Slaps total: 647 647
 SomeOnesoN said 🔗
At first, I supported it. That is until I downloaded TikTok myself and see how different it is from other social media. This is only about national security because of what they're allowed to talk about on there. A lot of anti-Israel content on there. One of the only platforms Joos haven't been able to control.

Just the other day, I got a warning about policy updates about "creating a safer space for users". I believe that's what it's all about.. you know what our forefathers said about security right? That's what this is all about imo.
TikTok is actually a good app, the algorithim is set up so that you can literally have a following basically overnight if you do it right, and you could def make money off that. Which alot of people use it for, cuz lets face it man, times are hard and a regular job is not cutting it anymore.

On the other side of the coin, is easier and faster to consume content. I feel bad for the people who have created a following on TikTok and are making some money and now they wont be able to. IG just don't compare, TikTok is the best social media platform out right now, pound for pound.

2 months ago '20        #64
20Vent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5784 5 K  Slaps total: 647 647
 LurkinSince2012 said 🔗
Some of y’all live in the dark. You can say a lot of deep sh1t on tik tok
I feel you on this, but we also got to realize that most people on this forum is 30, 40+

You're talking to people who grew up on PinkyXXX when she was a dime. This forum sh1t was cool back in the day, but this is kinda like a oldschool platform for oldheads now.

Most of the people on here think TikTok is only for dancing trends and little girls and they haven't opened the app or understand it.

TikTok is a powerful platform.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #65
mistersims 
Props total: 5577 5 K  Slaps total: 325 325
 Ecnarongi said 🔗
I read that this was snuck into that aid package that got approved over the weekend.

Sent Ukraine 61 Billion dollars and banned Tiktok in the same vote, damn.
Yep. They also sent $26 billion to Israel

emoji
+3   

2 months ago '10        #66
Mindy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 57189 57 K  Slaps total: 5029 5 K
 MONEY WORLD said 🔗
No, it's not a cybersecurity concern, and throughout all of this hysteria there's yet to be any hard evidence provided that points towards American user data being harvested by the CCP.
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '14        #67
OfficialJihad  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7438 7 K  Slaps total: 1332 1 K
 Curtisimo said 🔗
How? Apple & Google would be forced to remove the app from its stores & it wouldn’t be compatible with your devices. Then, how would you update your app, etc? Don’t even say the website because the US can block that, too.

2 months ago '17        #68
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35195 35 K  Slaps total: 10594 10 K
Yes please get risk of it

2 months ago '19        #69
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40932 40 K  Slaps total: 1831 1 K
 ClustyMolecules said 🔗
I feel like I’m the only person I know who doesn’t fu#k with it. I hate the format. I don’t even look at links people send me anymore because that sh1t is annoying to even watch in a browser.
Hearing somebody browse TikTok is like listening to somebody messing with the radio and flipping through the channels.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #70
Hellmatic 
Props total: 101185 101 K  Slaps total: 8683 8 K
 BathWaterMelody said 🔗
↪🔗
That mouth wide open for That pu$$y
+2   

2 months ago '15        #71
Hellmatic 
 OfficialJihad said 🔗
How? Apple & Google would be forced to remove the app from its stores & it wouldn’t be compatible with your devices. Then, how would you update your app, etc? Don’t even say the website because the US can block that, too.
Apk?

2 months ago '15        #72
Hellmatic 
 B86 said 🔗
Wait, what?

If it's banned, wouldn't it be blocked from being accessed? Not like just having the app on your phone would allow you to use the app. I'm sure you could use a VPN but 90% of people have no clue what a VPN even is
The people that use it and know the workarounds will tell others the workarounds.

2 months ago '17        #73
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x75
Props total: 92400 92 K  Slaps total: 11398 11 K
Cost of living is through the roof. No real laws passed against racially motivated crimes. No reparations. Health care is trash but TikTok getting banned is what you n1ggas are celebrating.
emoji
+6   

2 months ago '23        #74
D3STR0 
Props total: 1965 1 K  Slaps total: 305 305
 Swade009 said 🔗
I hope OP isn’t black

2 months ago '16        #75
B86 
Props total: 29734 29 K  Slaps total: 6891 6 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
Apk?
APK + VPN, maybe

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka lifting these Hoze after the show
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+787
audio inside (Leak) murdergram - Eminem & LL COOL J
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+413
Video inside FireHawk. A Bird That Starts Fires To Draw Out Prey.
51 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
She went from a zombie to a Applebees bartender 🍎 🐝
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish