squad up!

LeBronís Biggest Weakness

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '04        #26
gh3tto 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,623 | Props total: 1742 1742
 Genius Millionaire said
He did

In Miami itís the same thing. Only 3.1 players average more than 2 a.ssists playing with him.

This is a great chance to improve. Because Ball not ready to catch a Rondo pass.

Rondo
Zo

Kuz
Bron
Mac

Lance
Hart
Svri
BI
Mo
Zub
you want 2 non shooting pg's on the floor at the same time ?

3 months ago '12        #27
OC123 181 heat pts181
space
space
$22,707 | Props total: 1956 1956
 2Cold said
yall might be some of the dumbest people if you actually believe lebron doesnt know how to get open

he cuts better than almost every player except shooters like red!ck, klay, curry, korver, etc.

this is why i dont ever really argue on here cause yall dont really know what the fu*k yall be saying

he times his runs he doesnt need to run around the whole court until he create some opening. he waits for his defender to turn their head and goes to the right spot almost everytime. when he had guys like kyrie, mo williams and wade who had their heads up when driving see him cutting and get their nightly highlight a.ssists

Shut this thread down

3 months ago '15        #28
2Cold 528 heat pts528
space
space
$35,607 | Props total: 150923 150923
 SlimBobby said
But see the problem with the people you just described is that they are MOBILE cutters. You will not find a game when Klay, Korver, Red!ck etc aren't running around for the entirety of the shot clock, unless there's an oddball screen (or 2) designed to get them open enough to shoot. LeBron does NOT do that.

You right, he capitalizes off a slasher drawing away a defense's attention and then goes straight towards the lane. But be real, that means he's exploiting a zone. There were very few instances of that video you just showed where LeBron does that against man defence. You got to admit, he struggles to get open (Easily and in the post) against defenses that stick one n*gga one him.

Now you gonna say, aight cool, LeBrons playing against man, he'll go to work. But how often did that NOT work against the Celtics or against Western Conference teams in the regular season. No shade on the man's name but he really could improve as an off ball player.
first off no team runs an exclusively man or zone defense they incorporate some measures of both at all time

and secondly read this to understand how the cavs run their offense and the different varieties of their main sets

and then tell me how the key offensive player in all their half court sets is able to run around

most guys that run around the full shot clock means they are opportunists that rarely average more than 10 to 12 shots..

also all time greats dont have the luxury of being absent from the offense at any point they are in the game

when lebron does play weak side he cuts to the right spots, which you admitted, so what more do you want him to do? to set screens? he does. to hit screens and shoot? or drive? or throw it to the open man? or reset the play? he does.

and you cant be serious he struggles to recieve the pass in the post on top off not knowing how to get open.. yall on some good sh*t today

the guy that remembers every play in chronological order is the guy yall are telling me doesnt understand how to play off the ball now.. this is a new low tbh

Last edited by 2Cold; 07-14-2018 at 04:28 AM..

3 months ago '15        #29
2Cold 528 heat pts528
space
space
$35,607 | Props total: 150923 150923
 Mutant Boy said
Let's not forget the dunk he almost made when they beat the warriors. That could have easily been his most memorable score EVER. But he got fouled, so it is what it is.

[video - click to view]

terrible off the ball because he missed the dunk

Young Fab said
Yo @ dat n*gga str8up said fu*k yo video evidence Imma stick wit my nonsense and tell you why what da fu*k I just watched ain't really what I watched

i dont get it bro

3 months ago '07        #30
Butter Biscuit 56 heat pts56 OP
space
space
$5,352 | Props total: 7728 7728
 2Cold said
low a.ssists from other players does not equate to him not getting open

numbers dont lie but how you use them do
I watched the playoffs and noticed he didnít. Looked at the stats and saw I was right. You think Iím a regular b-ball fan but Iím not. No one feeds LeBron. Thatís how you get a.ssist monkey.

dubsax said
Start by watching the games and not the boxscores.
Stats have nothing to do with how he moves with out the ball.

No other player averaged many a.ssists playing with john stockton either.
Heís never won a chip either. And I think youíre lying Utah moved the ball well. I watch them because they drafted Blue.

gh3tto said
you want 2 non shooting pg's on the floor at the same time ?

Ball movement

3 months ago '07        #31
Butter Biscuit 56 heat pts56 OP
space
space
$5,352 | Props total: 7728 7728
 dubsax said
Start by watching the games and not the boxscores.
Stats have nothing to do with how he moves with out the ball.

No other player averaged many a.ssists playing with john stockton either.
Stockton averaged 13 a.ssists game and still had 5 teammates who averaged more than 2 a.ssists. You just throwing ish out there to refute the facts.

Last edited by Butter Biscuit; 07-14-2018 at 06:12 AM..

3 months ago '05        #32
tokinjohn 2677 heat pts2677
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 70992 70992
 Mutant Boy said
Let's not forget the dunk he almost made when they beat the warriors. That could have easily been his most memorable score EVER. But he got fouled, so it is what it is.
Real question ....you said Ron Metta is from your hood, is he not from QB and not the BX or you lived throughout the boroughs? Secondly if you was at the Palace when the in crowd beef popped, would you have joined in to defend RA???

3 months ago '05        #33
tokinjohn 2677 heat pts2677
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 70992 70992
 Genius Millionaire said
Stockton averaged 13 a.ssists game and still had 5 teams who averaged more than 2 a.ssists. You just throwing ish out there to refute the facts.
Was wondering dudes outlook...only thing that may sit is maybe magic shined and didn't leave the Lakers cuz he caught the ninja...but doubt it...Karl Malone played a huge part in that record...but either way Stockton was nice ..don't let BX tell you he's white and sucks, but I can guarantee you can score buckets on BX favorite who claim a injury set them back ...lol

3 months ago '09        #34
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,064 | Props total: 17735 17735
 2Cold said
yall might be some of the dumbest people if you actually believe lebron doesnt know how to get open

he cuts better than almost every player except shooters like red!ck, klay, curry, korver, etc.

this is why i dont ever really argue on here cause yall dont really know what the fu*k yall be saying

he times his runs he doesnt need to run around the whole court until he create some opening. he waits for his defender to turn their head and goes to the right spot almost everytime. when he had guys like kyrie, mo williams and wade who had their heads up when driving see him cutting and get their nightly highlight a.ssists

You can't use facts while taking to these weirdos... They just regurgitate Skip Bagless' arguments over n over.

3 months ago '14        #35
Mutant Boy 128 heat pts128
space
space
$24,778 | Props total: 15596 15596
 tokinjohn said
Real question ....you said Ron Metta is from your hood, is he not from QB and not the BX or you lived throughout the boroughs? Secondly if you was at the Palace when the in crowd beef popped, would you have joined in to defend RA???
I have lived in all the boroughs. Yes, even staten island, but I was only there for 2 months tho.

And now at my age, NO! I would not jump in. Back when that happened, YES! I would have foolishly wanted those props around my way lmao

3 months ago '12        #36
CaLis LEGACY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 2316 2316
This is a completely different system for him. I believe it can compliment his game better than before

3 months ago '07        #37
TH35 107 heat pts107
space
space
$89,921 | Props total: 18079 18079
 2Cold said

This... I was laughing at the posts saying he can’t play off the ball...

3 months ago '14        #38
Kyu 449 heat pts449
space
space
$71,734 | Props total: 141198 141198
This is the best team LeBrons ever played with

3 months ago '12        #39
Excel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,851 | Props total: 5186 5186
wait did these idiots really say bron can't play off ball??

thank you @ for shutting that dumb sh*t down

glad to see an actual good post among the sea of casuals like you know who

3 months ago '17        #40
CamburyBXGreat 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,497 | Props total: 14137 14137
 tokinjohn said
Cam stop...You saying Chalmers like he nice...You think Chalmers is better at getting passes off than Rondo and Zo? Come on man...And even if his averages were close to anyone named in a.ssists you gotta remember his job was EZ having the "big 4" to pass to....Lakers don't have that luxury...one day you gonna admit the real reason behind your hate for the people you do and go hard...till then...FYI Rondo passing >>>>Wade and by the looks of it Zo passing >>>Wade...
The logic wasn't about Rondo ability to pass it was his a.ssist numbers... Well Wade and Chalmers in the starting line up is enough ball handling and a.ssists that lebron could play off ball. I'm sure them combined equals Rondo last year.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trailblazers [Opening Night Thread]
336 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
119 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
27 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
48 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
16 comments
42 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
57 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
40 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
149 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
47 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
16 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
56 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
10 comments
40 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
45 comments
5 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
52 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
10 comments
41 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
8 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 audio inside Young Buck Still Copping Pleas With The T@anny
21 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
19 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
10 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Beto O'Rourke: "There is enough" to move to impeach Trump
11 comments
2 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Rule 336
stogz
DontHateDaGreat
PROV
nwo504
FireBeats
Sewer
Lonny Breaux
talkofny2k4
Tribeb
Top 10 most slapped recently
trapclassics
Take Care
baddie
BlackDynamite
hiphop4ever
BrooklynStiles
Heisenberg
Affectz
whodatb1
Gang Sht

most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside The wall
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
208 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
349 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
265 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy