Quick question why everybody mad at 69 when OG Mack was a snitch himself???

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
32 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
29 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '11        #51
Mitch931 
Props total: 1935 1 K  Slaps total: 418 418
 JimmyDa3rd said
People are mad at OG Mac too, n*ggas do not like rats.. why ya'll try make it roccet science
This.
+1   

3 months ago '21        #52
Jus Honest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 7130 7 K  Slaps total: 5137 5 K
 OfficialJihad said
Nine Trey is the set & it’s still up & running. There’s even Nine Trey branches around here in Paterson, NJ. Treyway was a slogan that became a label within Nine Trey.
They use that shii as branding everybody calls themselves nine trey UBN ain’t real bloods anyway so anybody can claim UBN

3 months ago '21        #53
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 1398 1 K  Slaps total: 613 613
Why white people ask dumb questions? It's a black thing you won't understand. It's just certain things and people we don't fu*k with or respect. Six nine wasn't built like that period but wanted to be around it. And if u black you obviously a lame.

Last edited by ImblackuNOT; 07-26-2021 at 09:28 AM..
+3   

3 months ago '21        #54
luckky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3094 3 K  Slaps total: 479 479
 LordGimmeASign said
Nothing at all bro.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #55
RunupaCheck  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8325 8 K  Slaps total: 4114 4 K
WTF is UBN? Sounds like a TV channel in the Midwest, that airs Martin & Wayans Brothers re runs, from 11am to 1pm on weekdays.

Last edited by RunupaCheck; 07-26-2021 at 11:09 AM..

3 months ago '21        #56
Jus Honest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 7130 7 K  Slaps total: 5137 5 K
 ImblackuNOT said
Why white people ask dumb questions? It's a black thing you won't understand. It's just certain things and people we don't duck with or respect. Six nine wasn't built like that period but wanted to be around it. And if u black you obviously a lame.
Answer the question pu**y. It’s mainly suburban n*ggas and white boys who care about the “disrespect” and snitching sh*t more than anybody. Most n*ggas I talk to irl felt like he did nothing wrong because they violated him so bad. How can you expect someone to ride for you when you disrespected him???

3 months ago '17        #57
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 52702 52 K  Slaps total: 7431 7 K
everyone who slapped OP is showing their age, as if they was introduced to what a Blood is via 69

3 months ago '16        #58
Eastcoast 
Props total: 9077 9 K  Slaps total: 2475 2 K
 Mutant Boy said
If 69 had snitched on real bloods from LA, he would have been touched already.
You still believing in that LA hype? Weren’t they saying the guy who k*lled Nipsey is a rat?
+1   

3 months ago '20        #59
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21181 21 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
 OfficialJihad said
Nine Trey is the set & itís still up & running. Thereís even Nine Trey branches around here in Paterson, NJ. Treyway was a slogan that became a label within Nine Trey.
Trey Way was well-established and even was a book title long before 6ix9ine was running around doing the devil's work...

Plus Seqo and Ado had touched on this on Vlad (f Vlad...) As unfortunate and miserable as 6ix9ine may seem these days, he is really lucky and blessed to not have gotten done dirty considering he was involving himself with certain folks and business he had no reason to be involving himself with. The grimey part is he was hanging around wolves and was manipulating people with industry money and he was chillin' in settings where n*ggas really needed money too and I'm sure he was fully aware that n*ggas were doing foul sh*t to get to that money, kinda like how they were doing to him. He even said that Shotty was sleeping on a mattress when they first met. That just shows how fu*ked up that kid is, especially when you take into account that he was living hella trife in Bushwick before the fame and even n*ggas like Packman exposed him for having to buy diapers for his daughter and how he was sleeping on trains but he steals Packman's song in return before he passed away. Just also shows a lack of empathy this kid has...

And this this dude ad-libbed on this song how 6ix9ine said some slick sh*t to them, something along the lines of, "I don't have to be here..."

+3   

3 months ago '21        #60
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 1398 1 K  Slaps total: 613 613
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
Answer the question pu**y. It’s mainly suburban n*ggas and white boys who care about the “disrespect” and snitching sh*t more than anybody. Most n*ggas I talk to irl felt like he did nothing wrong because they violated him so bad. How can you expect someone to ride for you when you disrespected him???
I guess when you a real one it don't matter if you told. If you not built like that then it's a different ball game. I don't condone rats at all. If I'm supposed to be living the "code" then imma stick by it. See...nowadays mfs have no honor but that's also another story. Then again, tekashi was a civilian who got extorted by some real gangsters. We're they dumb for letting him in? YES but they got greedy and paid the price. MY THING is he was rapping about this and that and isn't built like that. Even if this case never happened something would have happened that for thick and he couldn't hide behind the real blood set. He a pu**y who talks out the side of his neck and can't even give ANYONE a fair one but he tough? Another thing: mfs so dumb and blind to see him Jones a rat too. He another wanna be tough guy. In my opinion he told as well but he with roc nation who got pull. That man told. Period we just can't prove it even though its right in our face. Og mack or whomever you spoke of wasn't a musical artist pretending to live that life. So to me that's the difference. Do I condone snitching? As I said hell no. But here's the real deal: these mfs ain't REAL BLOODS anyway....

Last edited by ImblackuNOT; 07-26-2021 at 09:31 AM..
+2   

3 months ago '20        #61
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16501 16 K  Slaps total: 11112 11 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Trey Way was well-established and even was a book title long before 6ix9ine was running around doing the devil's work...

Plus Seqo and Ado had touched on this on Vlad (f Vlad...) As unfortunate and miserable as 6ix9ine may seem these days, he is really lucky and blessed to not have gotten done dirty considering he was involving himself with certain folks and business he had no reason to be involving himself with. The grimey part is he was hanging around wolves and was manipulating people with industry money and he was chillin' in settings where n*ggas really needed money too and I'm sure he was fully aware that n*ggas were doing foul sh*t to get to that money, kinda like how they were doing to him. He even said that Shotty was sleeping on a mattress when they first met. That just shows how fu*ked up that kid is, especially when you take into account that he was living hella trife in Bushwick before the fame and even n*ggas like Packman exposed him for having to buy diapers for his daughter and how he was sleeping on trains but he steals Packman's song in return before he passed away. Just also shows a lack of empathy this kid has...

And this this dude ad-libbed on this song how 6ix9ine said some slick sh*t to them, something along the lines of, "I don't have to be here..."

so wait when does elliot grainge come into the picture?

honestly the one these n*ggas need to be concerned with is the jew who put danny around all these bloods to try and build street cred to begin with.

3 months ago '16        #62
Dexter21 
Props total: 4230 4 K  Slaps total: 2463 2 K
n*ggas pick and choose who can and can't snitch 99.999% of bx f*g**ts would snitch
+2   

3 months ago '14        #63
fleany2nj 
Props total: 1630 1 K  Slaps total: 95 95
 RunupaCheck said
WTF is UBN? Sounds like a TV channel in the Midwest that airs Martian & Wayans Brothers returns from 11am to 1pm daily.
+2   

3 months ago '20        #64
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21181 21 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
 BlacksAndLatins said
so wait when does elliot grainge come into the picture?

honestly the one these n*ggas need to be concerned with is the jew who put danny around all these bloods to try and build street cred to begin with.
Well Seqo was the one who had brought him around since I think they had the same manager at the time and plus Seqo was already a member and knew the dudes who 6ix9ine ended up around. I did mention that 6ix9ine was using industry money manipulatively as well so the Jews you mentioned share some responsibility too for helping instigate and add on to the ignorance...
+1   

3 months ago '15        #65
darkman400 
Props total: 14603 14 K  Slaps total: 4609 4 K
Og Mack doesn't have a weird "culture vulturest" fan base who only like 69 because they like that he got street n*ggas locked up. His weird fan base "loath" street n*ggas on the low so they take pride that he "got back" at n*ggas, who those "vultures" secretly hate
+4   

3 months ago '04        #66
octane 
Props total: 7888 7 K  Slaps total: 1474 1 K
The thing is I realize I shouldn't be mad at Kim K, Koonye, Testicle 69, DJ Akad*ckhead, or sh*thead 45. They are just being who they be. Im pissed at all the a**holes who encouraged, promoted, sponsored, and made them famous (minus Koonye when he was a**hole Kanye who made great music). So I'm really mad at millions and millions of people.
+2   

3 months ago '14        #67
2 cent 
Props total: 3710 3 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 Teknicks said

Not saying this isn't true but it does sound like

"When he get out he won't last a week"

And

"But he won't go to Chicago again"

Or

"I bet he won't be able to do shows"

I'm not condoning snitching at all but let's be honest. The guy does what the fu*k he wants while people get mad and I can't hate on that.

My point is none of the people who said he wouldn't do this or that are the ones who were going to actually stop him.

You can't take a spectators warning as a threat. Not the same thing
Ok so are you saying Mutant boy is a real gangsta with vested interest because he was the one who said "if real bloods..."

If not then like I said in my first post. That statement sounds similar to the rest.

3 months ago '09        #68
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 239831 239 K  Slaps total: 26817 26 K
 yola said
why is ICP the thumbnail?

ronnie knows that icp > young thug

3 months ago '11        #69
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 72745 72 K  Slaps total: 13484 13 K
no i didn't read

i just came to say i don't worry about snitches they didn't snitch on me that should be the mentally of every G that's say he a street n*gga.

i think some dudes wanted to 69 to snitch on them

3 months ago '16        #70
KELLYBLAST 
Props total: 2018 2 K  Slaps total: 511 511
 Indyvidualz said
Iím not even supposed to be joking about this shyt because I got close family and friends who rep BBA but OG Mack was moving wrong from the start.Clearly he was in love with LA gang lifestyle and Chicago gang lifestyle.Thatís why he mixed both La and a Chi gang history together lol I stopped hanging around bloods so much when they couldnít answer ďIf Latin Kings were your biggest enemies in jail,why did you steal LKís 5point star and crown?ĒDont even get me started on that fake a*s action movie bs UBN said OG Tye did lmao OG Mack just be making up shyt and half the east coast blindly followed him
I was there Bruh... 1st Generation 9trey. (Billy Bad a*s) Not condoning or glorifying this sh*t because I was young and ignorant and being Blood appealed to me but as I got older in the state, I started to see sh*t for what it was. Dropped my flag in Comstock in...199...9. (Never got cut or popped on for dropping my flag neither) Right before all that sh*t with Unknown (OG Mack) started. (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO UNKNOWN IS THEN YOU WASN'T THERE) In my opinion though... He started East Coast Bloods because of the sh*t that him and a certain guy( I won't name him) got into which resulted in OG Tye's death. So, he gave out all these sets to all these different dudes to keep himself protected from this dude. Besides a few other cats in the state in the 90's, this dude was at the top of the food list. Food on sight... However, his rep superceded anythng or anyone who went at him. Feel me? I saw him in a different light when a Blood from the West Coast named Short Boy came to Keep Lock where we were all at and him and OG Mack started kicking it on the gate about certain people and places out there in Cali. Short Boy was a good dude but Mack had him touched when he went to population. Then the sh*t with OG Dead Eye writting that book. sh*t got crazy in 2000 and that's why they closed UBN and opened up UBL( United Blood Love). Meh... Just my take on Mack...
+7   

3 months ago '17        #71
Acebit 
Props total: 4233 4 K  Slaps total: 981 981
Hip hop let alot of ppl slide
+3   

3 months ago '10        #72
StoopidVillinz 
Props total: 19047 19 K  Slaps total: 1615 1 K
 JimmyDa3rd said
People are mad at OG Mac too, n*ggas do not like rats.. why ya'll try make it roccet science
Exactly and MAc got kicked out the whip

3 months ago '18        #73
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39154 39 K  Slaps total: 5199 5 K
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
Thatís because most n*ggas use the 5 to look tough when they go to the chain gang so the Latins wonít fu*k them up and why n*ggas act like 69 gonna get caught up when treyway ainít even recognized as real bloods?

The set he snitched on is basically defunct.
Rappers make bloods look like a witness protection program

3 months ago '14        #74
DJ HiStakes 
Props total: 1258 1 K  Slaps total: 425 425
Donít you speak on Peter Rollock that way

SiDiamondsNoVVS said
But they still under the 5 and he still rep the 5. So how you bang the 5 and have the nerve to call someone out for being a snitch when one of the OGs was a snitch himself??? Even n*ggas said Pistol Pete might have been a rat

3 months ago '16        #75
Teknicks 
Props total: 35337 35 K  Slaps total: 6320 6 K
 2 cent said
Ok so are you saying Mutant boy is a real gangsta with vested interest because he was the one who said "if real bloods..."

If not then like I said in my first post. That statement sounds similar to the rest.
He's talking about what WOULD happen IF real gangstas outside of Nine Trey got involved.

You're talking about what DID happen WHEN no gangstas outside of Nine Trey got involved.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Article inside 2022 Honda Civic Si Sedan
24 comments
24 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside "Real Tone" on Pixel 6
21 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+46online now  24
Zion shocked his organization by showing up over 300 lbs
163 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside ĎI Screwed Upí: Netflixís Ted Sarandos Addresses Dave Chappelle Fallout
78 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy