Laura Ingraham mocks and laughs about Nipsey Hussle death

most viewed right now
+17  195
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '18        #76
No Religion 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 5546 5546
found this billboard somewhat clever but fu*k em...

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '15        #77
Brok3nImag3s 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,791 | Props total: 5804 5804

[video - click to view]

It’s been fu*k Fox forever, this doesn’t surprise me. All Nipsey did was make a song aimed at Donald Trump, nothing else worth mentioning. Typical racist tactic to downplay his death. fu*k both of these idiots

1 week ago '18        #78
stutteringrap 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$6,887 | Props total: 8549 8549
 Lite said
People like you k*ll me... for 2 WEEKS yall been trying to say all this nipsey love is fake and "yall giving him too much credit"

How tf are you hating at MAX levels while saying "not a hater"

because i don't start supporting a aritst or his movement once he dies and everybody else starts to.

I SUPPORTED T.I. VISION WAY BEFORE HIM. AND MARSHAWN LYNCH. AND k*llER MIKE. AND UMAR JOHNSON.

YET BOXDEN WANTS TO BE PRO TOMMY SOTOMOYOR AND ANTI LEBRON.

LEBRON JAMES OPENS UP SCHOOLS AND DAMN NEAR SAVE THE WHOLE CLELVAND HOOD AND EMONCY YET HE IS THE MOST HATED ON BOXDEN.

AND OBAMA/

AND THEY DID WAY MORE FOR NEGROS.

YET HUSSLE IS SOME MARTIN LUTEHR KING BLACK VERSION OF ORPAH.

I LOVE HIS IDEA AND LOVE HIS BUYBACK THE BLOCK MOVEMENT. AND SUPPORTS HIS WOKE MOVEMENT.

BUT NOT GOING ACT LIKE HE IS BLACK WALL STREET 2.0 LEADER.

1 week ago '17        #79
Lite 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,655 | Props total: 14096 14096
 stutteringrap said
because i don't start supporting a aritst or his movement once he dies and everybody else starts to.

I SUPPORTED T.I. VISION WAY BEFORE HIM. AND MARSHAWN LYNCH. AND k*llER MIKE. AND UMAR JOHNSON.

YET BOXDEN WANTS TO BE PRO TOMMY SOTOMOYOR AND ANTI LEBRON.

LEBRON JAMES OPENS UP SCHOOLS AND DAMN NEAR SAVE THE WHOLE CLELVAND HOOD AND EMONCY YET HE IS THE MOST HATED ON BOXDEN.

AND OBAMA/

AND THEY DID WAY MORE FOR NEGROS.

YET HUSSLE IS SOME MARTIN LUTEHR KING BLACK VERSION OF ORPAH.

I LOVE HIS IDEA AND LOVE HIS BUYBACK THE BLOCK MOVEMENT. AND SUPPORTS HIS WOKE MOVEMENT.

BUT NOT GOING ACT LIKE HE IS BLACK WALL STREET 2.0 LEADER.
You can't get mad because nipsey make people feel different than lebron and obama

Some people cant relate to being a highschool basketball phenomenon then a nba legend

But they can relate to the struggles in nipseys songs...

Not saying lebron didn't have his struggles but its not your place to tell people how they should feel

1 week ago '18        #80
stutteringrap 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$6,887 | Props total: 8549 8549
 Lite said
You can't get mad because nipsey make people feel different than lebron and obama

Some people cant relate to being a highschool basketball phenomenon then a nba legend

But they can relate to the struggles in nipseys songs...

Not saying lebron didn't have his struggles but its not your place to tell people how they should feel
i am not telling people how they cannot feel. but hussle was preaching for about 2 years now. and nobody hardly gave a fuk. and was tweeting his messages.

so It's not my place to tell people had to feel. but i am entitled to freedom of speech.

and that is it's fake as fuk. BLACK COMMUNITY AND MEDIA NEVER WANT TO SHOW THE POSITIVE STUFF OR SUPPORT A n*gga MOVEMENT UNTIL HE DEAD AND GONE.

HUSSLE ALBUMS AND SONGS AND MOVEMENT SHOULD OF BEEN NUMEBR 1 AND DR SEBI MOVEMENT SHOULD BEEN MAJOR WHEN HE WAS ALIVE.

NEVER THE LESS. IF BLACK FOLKS AIN'T GOING TO START SUPPORTING THE DAVID BANNER,UMAR JOHNSON AND PEOPLE SIMIULAR TO HUSSLE VISIONS AND VEIWS. THEN IT'S FAKE.

YAW n*ggaS JUST WANT ME TO BE FOLLOWERS HUH?

1 week ago '17        #81
Lite 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,655 | Props total: 14096 14096
 stutteringrap said
i am not telling people how they cannot feel. but hussle was preaching for about 2 years now. and nobody hardly gave a fuk. and was tweeting his messages.

so It's not my place to tell people had to feel. but i am entitled to freedom of speech.

and that is it's fake as fuk. BLACK COMMUNITY AND MEDIA NEVER WANT TO SHOW THE POSITIVE STUFF OR SUPPORT A n*gga MOVEMENT UNTIL HE DEAD AND GONE.

HUSSLE ALBUMS AND SONGS AND MOVEMENT SHOULD OF BEEN NUMEBR 1 AND DR SEBI MOVEMENT SHOULD BEEN MAJOR WHEN HE WAS ALIVE.

NEVER THE LESS. IF BLACK FOLKS AIN'T GOING TO START SUPPORTING THE DAVID BANNER,UMAR JOHNSON AND PEOPLE SIMIULAR TO HUSSLE VISIONS AND VEIWS. THEN IT'S FAKE.

YAW n*ggaS JUST WANT ME TO BE FOLLOWERS HUH?
Nipsey spit lines like

"Once again, I prevail
Knew that sh*t was over from the day I dropped my presale"

And Nip himself stated people from even africa come through to support the movement.. yet you want to tell us different

Your entire post is full off generalizations and contradictions but hey.. its your life and your opinion

1 week ago '15        #82
UPT Nino 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,911 | Props total: 10606 10606
anybody who watches Fox News

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+49online now  36
Sexy MILF - Would you smash?
52 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+132online now  31
Mortal Kombat just became the GOAT with this (Jax ending)
119 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+194online now  21
Image(s) inside A list of The Books Nipsey Hussle Was Reading
313 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-76online now  21
I'd BEG to eat her draws on her period