Aug 19 - Trump Tweets Hilarious Meme Of Greenland, Leftists Explode

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '16        #51
kuul  25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,673 | Props total: 10005 10005
That meme is fu*king funny tho.

1 month ago '19        #52
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,061 | Props total: 2916 2916
 Juliette DaBlok said
You said that as if she doesn't already live in your head...rent free
they keep bringing her up, I'm not even a hill supporter

rent free
+1   

1 month ago '14        #53
Cuttysark  23 heat pts23
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 15701 15701
 rnfufbx said

Well damn
+1   

1 month ago '14        #54
Cuttysark  23 heat pts23
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 15701 15701
 rnfufbx said
word
This dude puts Trump in front of everything

Trump Steaks

1 month ago '19        #55
925  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$920 | Props total: 1535 1535
 rnfufbx said
[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48586494132_76cd99b142_z.jpg

What do you think its not monopoly money..?

They double the national debt ever 8 years. Obama alone trinted ten TRILLION via 3 rounds of quantitative easing. They all do it sh*t the money we borrowed to f*ght in Vietnam is never getting paid back let alone what Bush and them borrowed.

The dollar as the world reserve currency is numbered ... minus whale print and buy up hard a*sets .. why not a country.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '15        #56
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$15,441 | Props total: 36003 36003
 POPQUiZ said
Can anyone refute this?

1 month ago '18        #57
Eyesofchaos  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 2142 2142
He was bringing attention to Greenland for some reason. Lmfao so now that Trump's deal fell through, Obama is going BACK to Denmark next month? Why? The fu*k is he following around Trump for?
+1   

1 month ago '19        #58
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said
He was bringing attention to Greenland for some reason. Lmfao so now that Trump's deal fell through, Obama is going BACK to Denmark next month? Why? The fu*k is he following around Trump for?
trump isn't going, how is he following him?

1 month ago '16        #59
Ghostface Killa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,325 | Props total: 4716 4716
 rnfufbx said

And almost a third of people she's a*sociated with that are now dead

1 month ago '18        #60
Deeznutz1981  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 5309 5309
 rnfufbx said
word
All those mistakes in business and is still pushing a billion. Did greedy Barry O forfeit his salary for 8 years? Or did that money go toward the giant wall Barry O built around his posh mansion? Total sellout! Newsflash d*ck sucker It's a lot easier to make money in politics than it is actual private sector business. Barry O and big Mike milked the taxpayer for their lavish lifestyle

1 month ago '18        #61
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said
Because Barry is secretely obsessed with Trump and still feels insulted that Americans rejected his policies. Remember, if Barry O and Big Mike never occupied the White House there would be no President Trump. Barry O was that bad and he knows it.

1 month ago '19        #62
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Deeznutz1981 said
All those mistakes in business and is still pushing a billion. Did greedy Barry O forfeit his salary for 8 years? Or did that money go toward the giant wall Barry O built around his posh mansion? Total sellout! Newsflash d*ck sucker It's a lot easier to make money in politics than it is actual private sector business. Barry O and big Mike milked the taxpayer for their lavish lifestyle
Donald Trump inherited an empire and basically fu*ked it off.
kinda like he inherited a stable economy and is basically fu*king it off.
sellout= racist trope won't even bother addressing.

its easier to make money in politics than in the private sector?

Donald Trump is not self-made in addition to his inheritance, trump’s daddy helped him financially throughout his lifetime giving him loans and access to trust funds and establishing a wealth of real estate and political connections for his son. its like fisher-price my first real estate business, he worked wit daddy as a safety net. I'm not sure where you're from but I was born and raised in NY. I grew up with this fu*king clown he ain't no mogul he's a fu*king conman.

hold up, all those mistakes he still pushing a billion?

doubtful which is why we haven't seen his birth certificate I mean tax returns, but I thought he was a motherfu*king stable genius, they don't make mistakes, he's the chosen one, he's suppose to be flawless. Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice. And now all of a sudden its not his trade war, thats called passing the buck.
Its Obama's, Obama Obama Obama. Obama hasn't been president for the last 3 years, get off that fu*king white mans burden bullsh*t and take responsibility for your bad decisions as the leader of the most powerful empire in the world.

Donald Trump is a fu*king joke he would have done better in business by just putting his inheritance in an S&P fund

hold that d*ck suck

1 month ago '19        #63
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Deeznutz1981 said
A Barry O and big Mike milked the taxpayer for their lavish lifestyle
missed one,

thats just travel and security
18 family members you don't wanna do this, just stop now

1 month ago '19        #64
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Cuttysark said
This dude puts Trump in front of everything

Trump Steaks
and bankrupt after it

4 weeks ago '18        #65
space
space
 rnfufbx said
missed one,

thats just travel and security
18 family members you don't wanna do this, just stop now
CBS and CNN

4 weeks ago '18        #66
space
space
 rnfufbx said
Donald Trump inherited an empire and basically fu*ked it off.
kinda like he inherited a stable economy and is basically fu*king it off.
sellout= racist trope won't even bother addressing.

its easier to make money in politics than in the private sector?

Donald Trump is not self-made in addition to his inheritance, trump’s daddy helped him financially throughout his lifetime giving him loans and access to trust funds and establishing a wealth of real estate and political connections for his son. its like fisher-price my first real estate business, he worked wit daddy as a safety net. I'm not sure where you're from but I was born and raised in NY. I grew up with this fu*king clown he ain't no mogul he's a fu*king conman.

hold up, all those mistakes he still pushing a billion?

doubtful which is why we haven't seen his birth certificate I mean tax returns, but I thought he was a motherfu*king stable genius, they don't make mistakes, he's the chosen one, he's suppose to be flawless. Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice. And now all of a sudden its not his trade war, thats called passing the buck.
Its Obama's, Obama Obama Obama. Obama hasn't been president for the last 3 years, get off that fu*king white mans burden bullsh*t and take responsibility for your bad decisions as the leader of the most powerful empire in the world.

Donald Trump is a fu*king joke he would have done better in business by just putting his inheritance in an S&P fund

hold that d*ck suck
Trump pushing a billion no matter how you crying liberals try to spin it. You actually said trump inherited an empire LOL

So how did Barry O and Big Mike enquire their millions then??

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  43
Sep 20 - 13-month-old boy killed by family dog in Granite Bay TAKE A WILD GUES..
134 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  34
Video inside fat joe says all latinos are black
361 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  30
Article inside Guy drowns trying to propose to girlfriend underwater.
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+290online now  19
The future of smilies
98 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy