Sep 13 - WATCH: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omarís District

most viewed right now
153 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-43  125
52 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

7 days ago '18        #1
274 page views
20 comments

Deeznutz1981  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 5243 5243
Sep 13 - WATCH: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omarís District

Law enforcement officials in Rep. Ilhan Omar's (D-MN) 14th Congressional District have arrested over a dozen suspects in connection with a possible crime ring that was recently caught on camera allegedly beating a man.

According to a report provided by Minneapolis police spokesperson John Elder, a three-day sweep conducted two weeks ago ended with police arresting 16 people between the ages of 13 and 25," KSTP reported. "The suspects are seen on surveillance video punching, kicking and riding over one man with a bike."

"One of the incidents happened on Aug. 3 near Target Field. According to the criminal complaint, the footage shows approximately 12 males attempting to take a cellphone from a male victim, viciously beating him," KSTP continued. "The suspects are seen ripping the victim's shoes and pants off and then going through his pockets. The victim is noted to be punched and kicked in the head several times throughout the altercation. At one point, the complaint states the victim is thrown to the ground — left motionless — then repeatedly jumped on, hit with planting pots and ridden over with a bicycle. Once police arrive, the victim and all suspects involved are gone."

KSTP, which noted that all the suspects had their bail set at $100,000 each, added that robbery has surged by 46% in downtown Minneapolis compared to 2018.

Earlier this year, Fox News reported that new FBI statistics have found that Omar's congressional district is the terrorist recruitment capital of the United States.

"More men and boys from a Somali American community in Minneapolis have joined – or attempted to join – a foreign terrorist organization over the last 12 years than any other jurisdiction in the country," Fox News reported. "FBI stats show 45 Somalis left to join the ranks of either the Somalia-based Islamic insurgency al-Shabab, or the Iraq- and Syria-based ISIS combined. And as of 2018, a dozen more had been arrested with the intention of leaving to support ISIS. Both numbers are far higher than those of alleged terrorist wannabes who left or attempted to leave the country from other areas in the country where Muslim refugees have been resettled."

"We are very conscious that there may still be fertile ground for that, and that is could re-start at any time," a federal law enforcement official told Fox News. "Based on historical experience, we had (an uptick) in 2007 and 2008 going for al-Shabab, then a lull. Then, as ISIS came back, we saw a whole bunch of people no longer headed for Somalia. They were headed for Iraq and Syria. That really caught us off-guard, we didn’t see that coming. It didn’t make sense to us. We understood why kids were going back to Somalia, but going to Syria was another we issue."

Earlier this year, Emmanuel Aranda of Minneapolis pleaded guilty to attempted premeditated first-degree murder after throwing a young child off the balcony in the Mall of America in Minneapolis.

The Daily Mail reported that "Aranda allegedly told police that he went to the mall looking for someone to k*ll as revenge for being rejected by women there for several years."

https://www.dailywire.com .. -ryan-saavedra

Coming to a Liberal city near you

Last edited by Deeznutz1981; 09-13-2019 at 08:10 PM..

best
worst
20 comments

7 days ago '16        #2
wesleypipes  43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,014 | Props total: 16824 16824
it fu*k up but i laugh when homeboy rolled on top of him like a gay wrestler at 42 sec still fu*ked up
+4   

7 days ago '04        #3
CrAkKedOuT  1059 heat pts1059
space
space
space
$25,808 | Props total: 20608 20608
 wesleypipes said
it fu*k up but i laugh when homeboy rolled on top of him like a gay wrestler at 42 sec still fu*ked up
Looking like a move from one of those music videos. Dude ran over him with a bike too

Funny part, after doing all this stuff, they never able to knock him out
+3   

7 days ago '10        #4
Bandito  283 heat pts283
space
space
space
$10,137 | Props total: 27180 27180
Earlier this year, Fox News reported that new FBI statistics have found that Omar's congressional district is the terrorist recruitment capital of the United States.
What does that have to do with this story?
+4   

7 days ago '10        #5
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$3,463 | Props total: 4465 4465
There's a meme in white nationlist/supremacist circles that says "around blacks never relax". They use this sh*t as ammunition and I hate it because it rings some truth especially if you're not black or hispanic. But this is savage thuggery. Any black person with any intelligence who says they want these guys to be neighbors and live on their block or live next to their mother is a liar. These are ******s, these are not black people, they belong in prison.

7 days ago '18        #6
Sandyy  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,388 | Props total: 16795 16795
 MrTripleDouble said
There's a meme in white nationlist/supremacist circles that says "around blacks never relax". They use this sh*t as ammunition and I hate it because it rings some truth especially if you're not black or hispanic. But this is savage thuggery. Any black person with any intelligence who says they want these guys to be neighbors and live on their block or live next to their mother is a liar. These are ******s, these are not black people, they belong in prison.
Yeah cause POC the only people who jump people. Keep dancing tho

7 days ago '17        #7
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 33065 33065
 Sandyy said
Yeah cause POC the only people who jump people. Keep dancing tho
Those meth heads in trump country are a lot scarier to me.
+3   

7 days ago '08        #8
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 510 510

Didn't see that coming...

7 days ago '08        #9
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,783 | Props total: 31622 31622
@

Reason: white nationalists recruitment material.

We got to get this type of sh*t up out of here dude. Article serves no purpose other than to paint a brown woman as a terrorist sympathizer (which is completely false). These dudes have been working overtime.
+7   

7 days ago '16        #10
OWPE  111 heat pts111
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 17561 17561
 tdnupe3 said
@

We got to get this type of sh*t up out of here dude. Article serves no purpose other than to paint a brown woman as a terrorist sympathizer (which is completely false). These dudes have been working overtime.
This is just whats happening in Minneapolis. Recruitment material? What?

7 days ago '12        #11
OldBusiness  187 heat pts187
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 65182 65182

7 days ago '18        #12
Deeznutz1981  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 5243 5243
 tdnupe3 said
@

you need to relax nobody mentioned race that's all in your head. I'm talking about sh*tty liberal policies that destroy cities and cause high crime you are just pivoting to the race thing to hide the Democrats failure in our country

7 days ago '16        #13
smokeytheblunt2  5 heat pts5
space
space
$10,319 | Props total: 23269 23269
 MrTripleDouble said
quoted you twice my bad.......

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 09-14-2019 at 12:09 AM..

7 days ago '16        #14
smokeytheblunt2  5 heat pts5
space
space
$10,319 | Props total: 23269 23269
 MrTripleDouble said
thatís the funny thing about white racists, theyíre quick to tell people to relax when they are the most triggered and sensitive group i the country......
+2   

7 days ago '10        #15
Bandito  283 heat pts283
space
space
space
$10,137 | Props total: 27180 27180
 OldBusiness said

I want to know how he got in that circle. He was chilling with everyone else and all of a sudden they start stealing on him. For some reason I don't think he is as "innocent" as he is being portrayed.

That wasn't even a robbery beatdown. They really wanted to fu*k him up.

Excuse me for blaming the victim. But, that video don't look right to me. Anyone got a link to the whole thing? Before he showed up and when the police or EMS showed up.
+1   

7 days ago '06        #16
Verdict  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 2869 2869
 Deeznutz1981 said
you need to relax nobody mentioned race that's all in your head. I'm talking about sh*tty liberal policies that destroy cities and cause high crime you are just pivoting to the race thing to hide the Democrats failure in our country
2001 Republican Wars in the Middle East cost this country $6 Trillion
2008 Recession created by the Republicans
The National Debt is $22 Trillion mostly because of Republicans disastrous policies
Trump is handing this country another Recession
The National Debt that Trump promised to "erase" will be $30 Trillion if he makes it to 2024

Soooo... what is it that are you complaining about again??
+2   

7 days ago '11        #17
SomeOnesoN  226 heat pts226
space
space
$19,349 | Props total: 9399 9399
@: you need to do something about OP. He's trying to turn this section into a race baiting hate site. It will only attract more mentally ill people like himself.
+2   

7 days ago '11        #18
SomeOnesoN  226 heat pts226
space
space
$19,349 | Props total: 9399 9399
 Deeznutz1981 said
you need to relax nobody mentioned race that's all in your head.
You need to k*ll yourself. How does any of this bullsh*t affect you? Are you doing anything about it in the real world or are you just a wannabe tough guy online? Do you even go outside?

You're a socially awkward faqqot. You belong in a mental institution, for real. Get help.
+2   

5 days ago '15        #19
Deuce2416 
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 6963 6963

Beat his a*s for talkin sh*t

5 days ago '17        #20
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 33065 33065
 Verdict said
2001 Republican Wars in the Middle East cost this country $6 Trillion
2008 Recession created by the Republicans
The National Debt is $22 Trillion mostly because of Republicans disastrous policies
Trump is handing this country another Recession
The National Debt that Trump promised to "erase" will be $30 Trillion if he makes it to 2024

Soooo... what is it that are you complaining about again??
@ will ignore this. He hates reality more than anything else.

3 days ago '16        #21
BathWaterMelody  62 heat pts62
space
space
$9,469 | Props total: 34534 34534
"Dailywire.com"

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  45
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
118 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+82online now  40
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected dr..
80 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  29
Sep 19 - Overstock CEO sells all his shares: I know enough to fry the Deep Sta..
42 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Rising Jax Florida Rapper Baby Soulja arrested for Georgia Homicide!
90 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy