HIIT Twice a day

most viewed right now
-34  196
47 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
26 comments @sports

section  x4   |  0 bx goons and 4 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section fitness

3 weeks ago '16        #1
1960 page views
9 comments

LilbeastIsBack  24 heat pts24
space
space
$605 | Props total: 2038 2038
HIIT Twice a day

Has anyone attempted this? How sustainable do you think it will be to do this?

Iím going on a 7 month deployment soon and will have nothing to do but work out. I plan on lifting in a fasted state at 5am before muster and end it with 10 minutes of HIIT (uphill treadmill interval runs). Then around 3pm do another 8-12 minute HIIT with low intensity bike riding for 45 minutes after.

How shredded do you think I can be at the end of deployment?
+2   

best
worst
9 comments

3 weeks ago '04        #2
biscuit  137 heat pts137
space
space
$27,932 | Props total: 23874 23874
Depends on how you eat as well
+3   

3 weeks ago '12        #3
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,565 | Props total: 17858 17858
The problem with HIIT is that it makes you prone to injury. Ecpially your lower body half. You feel good in he beginning. But long term could turn out bad. But on the other hand, people are different. There are people who can tolerate it a little more.

Its hard to say how you will look because we have different body chemistries and builds. Like dude above said, your diet plays a big part. Since you'll be doing all that intense movement, I'd suggest you keep inflammation at bay to soften the blow of injury. Eat anti inflammatory foods and stay hydrated with electrolytes and water.

Last edited by daman729; 08-28-2019 at 09:29 AM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '18        #4
LuxuriousGreen  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 3037 3037
I was able to do the fasted lifting when I first started working out. Now that I’m experienced I can’t & don’t want to. Eating some fruit & pistachios before a workout has provided me the perfect mix so I have the energy to have a successful workout.
+3   

3 weeks ago '10        #5
Shhon  1386 heat pts1386
space
space
$22,915 | Props total: 36347 36347
When I was in deployed, the unit I was with had this abandon warehouse we took as a base and had weights in there. We got ripped asf, best shape I was ever in too. I was only eating poptarts and MRE's though. Good luck bro, Im sure any HIIT more than once would be beneficial and further speed the metabolism up. In a fasted state makes for even more fat loss, since that'll be the fuel you're operating on while doing your HIIT. Trying to stay with a healthy diet might be hard deployed though. good luck and thanks for your service
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #6
LuxuriousGreen  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 3037 3037
Here is something easy you can make

1 handful of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries

2 Bananas

1 handful of raw almonds

Pour Cherry extract until satisfied

Drink 1 a day w/ workouts & you will meet your goal
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #7
flyguy2000  10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,468 | Props total: 750 750
 LilbeastIsBack said
Has anyone attempted this? How sustainable do you think it will be to do this?

Iím going on a 7 month deployment soon and will have nothing to do but work out. I plan on lifting in a fasted state at 5am before muster and end it with 10 minutes of HIIT (uphill treadmill interval runs). Then around 3pm do another 8-12 minute HIIT with low intensity bike riding for 45 minutes after.

How shredded do you think I can be at the end of deployment?
Thatís a tough one . HIIT cardio is great if you want to be shredded as a mothafu*ka however it may fu*k up your knees . Especially if you are a taller guy who is big as hell. Thatís a lot of pressure on your knees . The only thing that may save you is if you have goat level genetics (such as myself). Iíve deployed before and I survived working out just about everyday but then again youíre not me so there is no telling if youíre about that life .

V/R,

Flyguy2000

2 weeks ago '16        #8
BobbiHeadRagTop  61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 38160 38160

He gives scientific info w/ sauces in order for you to get yoked with what works for you plair

6 days ago '15        #9
Boite Noire 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 190 190
Overkill, you’ll murder your recovery and shoot your appetite through the roof, which will make dieting difficult. Focus on maintaining(or in some cases) increasing your lifts if you can and eating in a 500 calorie deficit then walk for 45-60 mins everyday and the weight will melt off. If you want to feel a sweat I suppose HIIT is good after a weight session but don’t overdo it.

6 days ago '05        #10
anonymous414 
space
space
space
$722 | Props total: 244 244
Honestly I think it depends on the person. My warmup is HIIT. Before I hit the weights I do 15-20 minutes of HIIT on the stationary bike, then I do sprints on the treadmill at max speed at a slight incline until I get to 1.5 miles. Then I hit weights for 45 minutes. Been doing this for years and haven't had any serious injuries

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  44
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+80online now  31
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected dr..
80 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Rising Jax Florida Rapper Baby Soulja arrested for Georgia Homicide!
90 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Sep 19 - Overstock CEO sells all his shares: I know enough to fry the Deep Sta..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy