Sep 13 - 'Where’s My Favorite Dictator’ trump Shouted at Meeting with Egyptian Officials

most viewed right now
-34  210
47 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
26 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 days ago '10        #1
1189 page views
21 comments

Bandito  282 heat pts282
space
space
space
$10,137 | Props total: 27169 27169
Sep 13 - 'Where’s My Favorite Dictator’ trump Shouted at Meeting with Egyptian Officials

President Donald Trump shocked onlookers at the G7 meeting when he praised the president of Egypt as a dictator.

“Inside a room of the ornately decorated Hotel du Palais during last month’s Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France, President Trump awaited a meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi,” The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

“Mr. Trump looked over a gathering of American and Egyptian officials and called out in a loud voice: ‘Where’s my favorite dictator?’ Several people who were in the room at the time said they heard the question,” the newspaper reported.

The paper could not determine if Sisi heard the remark.

“Even if lighthearted, Mr. Trump’s quip drew attention to an uncomfortable facet of the U.S.-Egypt relationship,” The Journal reported. “Mr. Sisi has drawn criticism for his authoritarian rule since taking power following a 2013 coup. Under Mr. Sisi, Egyptian authorities have been accused of detaining thousands of political opponents, of torturing and k*lling prisoners and of stymying political opposition, according to reports by the United Nations, U.S. State Department and nongovernmental groups.”

The paper said Steve Mnuchin, John Bolton and Larry Kudlow were in attendance.

“Within minutes of the quip, Mr. Sisi met Mr. Trump and reporters were allowed in. Mr. Trump, among other comments, celebrated his relationship with Mr. Sisi, noting that the two leaders had begun talking with each other soon after Mr. Trump won the presidential election in 2016,” the paper noted.

Read the full report here
visit this link https://www.wsj.com/artic .. or-11568403645

Last edited by Bandito; 09-13-2019 at 08:44 PM..
+7   

best
worst
21 comments

7 days ago '18        #2
Deeznutz1981  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 5243 5243
+6   

7 days ago '12        #3
OldBusiness  187 heat pts187
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 65178 65178
Trash Culture
+15   

7 days ago '09        #4
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$75,741 | Props total: 134523 134523
how much is uncle sam paying the egyptian dictator

putin is probably trumps favorite dictator of all time
+5   

7 days ago '11        #5
Sin  2273 heat pts2273
space
space
$33,949 | Props total: 106293 106293
 Deeznutz1981 said

+15   

7 days ago '10        #6
Bandito  282 heat pts282 OP
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Trash Culture

trump thinks he is a part of that culture

(Non) Melanin doing her best Kaitlyn Jenner impression in the cut
+5   

7 days ago '12        #7
OldBusiness  187 heat pts187
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 65178 65178
 Sin said

Bandito said
trump thinks he is a part of that culture

(Non) Melanin doing her best Kaitlyn Jenner impression in the cut
Yall know he gets wet in a room full of dumbasses
+5   

7 days ago '11        #8
Sin  2273 heat pts2273
space
space
$33,949 | Props total: 106293 106293
 OldBusiness said
Yall know he gets wet in a room full of dumbasses
he's not the smartest in the room for sure

+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  7 days ago '19        #9
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$1,322 | Props total: 6879 6879

7 days ago '15        #10
thirssty58  6 heat pts6
space
space
$14,958 | Props total: 23508 23508
People are still shocked at this point? why stress yourself
+6   

7 days ago '10        #11
space
space
space
 thirssty58 said
People are still shocked at this point? why stress yourself
Nothing about being shocked. This sh*t need to be documented though. The trump voters will have to reckon with this in the future.

I am talking about the real trump voters. Not the fakers on Boxden. They didn't even vote for the guy and use him to troll.

I can't even think of one single Boxden poster that voted for trump. Most have already admitted that they didn't vote for him. It will be interesting to see the ones that come in this thread and try and go against their prior claims.

They will also claim they are going to vote for him in 2020. More bullsh*t from the bullsh*tters. I am honest about the fact that I will not be voting in the Democratic Party primary.

I can't.

That is my voter registration card. NAV means Non Affilated Voter. I am not a registered Republican or Democratic Party member. Since my state has closed primaries and only party members can vote on those elections, I am a*sed out.

At least my state's Republican party hasn't canceled their primary yet. Will be interesting to see how the conservatives of the state vote. Will they go for any of trump's challengers and at what level. We will find out next May.

Bernie Sanders beat Hillary Clinton by around 100k votes in 2016.

It will be interesting to see if Elizabeth Warren can do better. I know Bernie has done a few events around the state already. Elizabeth hasn't been seen. She had a stop up in Seattle a few weeks ago. That ain't going to work. Obama did a few visits in 2008. Even trump made a visit in 2016.

I wonder why the policia was on the same side of the fence as the trump followers.

I went down there to check it out. No lie. I saw someone wearing a Bush/Cheney 2000 t-shirt. I guess a trump rally is like a conservative woodstock and they have to let their freak flag fly.

I also bring up that shirt because it goes back to my original point. In the next few years, all the trump merchandise is going to go back in the closet. No one is going to admit to voting for this guy. They will be too ashamed. Ask among your elders. Who voted for Nixon? You will not get many people admitting to that. Ask people if they voted for W Bush and you will get silence.

But, the sh*t is cyclical. You have people coming out of the shadows and claiming Nixon did nothing wrong. You got people wearing Bush/Cheney shirts in Eugene, Oregon in 2016. trump will be the loser movement of the future. MAGA hats will sit alongside Confederate flags as the symbol of a lost people. Lost to time. Simply put. A lost people.

So it is important to show what these lost people represent. Put all the wretched policy of the man they claim as their president on full display. Let everyone in the future know what pieces of sh*t trump's followers are. Nothing shocking about them. No. They represent the worst this country has to offer. They have been in power before. Each time they have been pushed down because of their wickedness.

2020 will really be a f*ght between the righteous and the wicked. Let's see who wins.

6 days ago '15        #12
Majestoso  31 heat pts31
space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 2129 2129
 Sin said

Those tweets are from 2012,. Sisi been a president since 2014. Check your facts

6 days ago '15        #13
Kdub31  10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 10146 10146
I mean the cia did put him in power with a staged coup during the arab summer ... so he’s definitely Americas boy. Trump is just following the same script as obama, and I guarantee the next guy will too

Yall k*ll me acting like Trump is the only bad guy.

+4   

6 days ago '04        #14
King Ryan  5 heat pts5
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 1901 1901
Dictatorship, coming to an America near you.
+1   

6 days ago '10        #15
marx1684  1 heat pts1
space
space
$7,292 | Props total: 10573 10573
It's a title.

The US has been doing business with dictators long before this. He just isn't bullsh*tting. To be angry at him for this is a waste of energy. Choose your battles.

6 days ago '17        #16
ASNKA  67 heat pts67
space
space
$1,600 | Props total: 8448 8448
 Bandito said
Nothing about being shocked. This sh*t need to be documented though. The trump voters will have to reckon with this in the future.

I am talking about the real trump voters. Not the fakers on Boxden. They didn't even vote for the guy and use him to troll.

I can't even think of one single Boxden poster that voted for trump. Most have already admitted that they didn't vote for him. It will be interesting to see the ones that come in this thread and try and go against their prior claims.

They will also claim they are going to vote for him in 2020. More bullsh*t from the bullsh*tters. I am honest about the fact that I will not be voting in the Democratic Party primary.

I can't.

That is my voter registration card. NAV means Non Affilated Voter. I am not a registered Republican or Democratic Party member. Since my state has closed primaries and only party members can vote on those elections, I am a*sed out.

At least my state's Republican party hasn't canceled their primary yet. Will be interesting to see how the conservatives of the state vote. Will they go for any of trump's challengers and at what level. We will find out next May.

It will be interesting to see if Elizabeth Warren can do better. I know Bernie has done a few events around the state already. Elizabeth hasn't been seen. She had a stop up in Seattle a few weeks ago. That ain't going to work. Obama did a few visits in 2008. Even trump made a visit in 2016.

I wonder why the policia was on the same side of the fence as the trump followers.

I went down there to check it out. No lie. I saw someone wearing a Bush/Cheney 2000 t-shirt. I guess a trump rally is like a conservative woodstock and they have to let their freak flag fly.

I also bring up that shirt because it goes back to my original point. In the next few years, all the trump merchandise is going to go back in the closet. No one is going to admit to voting for this guy. They will be too ashamed. Ask among your elders. Who voted for Nixon? You will not get many people admitting to that. Ask people if they voted for W Bush and you will get silence.

But, the sh*t is cyclical. You have people coming out of the shadows and claiming Nixon did nothing wrong. You got people wearing Bush/Cheney shirts in Eugene, Oregon in 2016. trump will be the loser movement of the future. MAGA hats will sit alongside Confederate flags as the symbol of a lost people. Lost to time. Simply put. A lost people.

So it is important to show what these lost people represent. Put all the wretched policy of the man they claim as their president on full display. Let everyone in the future know what pieces of sh*t trump's followers are. Nothing shocking about them. No. They represent the worst this country has to offer. They have been in power before. Each time they have been pushed down because of their wickedness.

2020 will really be a f*ght between the righteous and the wicked. Let's see who wins.

How you gonna say you can't think of a bx member that voted for trump n*gga lol there's thousands of ppl on here and most just come to joke around or try to troll did you ask every single member and would you expect to get a real truthful answer also i hope you're voting on a local level too because voting for president is useless if you haven't figured that out by now js

Last edited by ASNKA; 09-14-2019 at 07:35 AM..

6 days ago '04        #17
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$16,600 | Props total: 18323 18323

6 days ago '19        #18
Gold Face  7 heat pts7
space
space
$6,093 | Props total: 13988 13988
 Bandito said

I can't.

Slapped you far left and like to say your independent to feel cool
+1   

6 days ago '18        #19
Dyslexicredaer0  34 heat pts34
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1804 1804
So he is doing everything in his power to make the Presidency of THE UNITED STATES a mockery. He is destabilizing all of our alliances and weakening our prescene around the world. There is a reason why we have military bases around the world. It is to avert the next global catastrophe or cause it depending on who is truly running the show.

6 days ago '10        #20
space
space
space
 ASNKA said
How you gonna say you can't think of a bx member that voted for trump n*gga lol there's thousands of ppl on here and most just come to joke around or try to troll did you ask every single member and would you expect to get a real truthful answer also i hope you're voting on a local level too because voting for president is useless if you haven't figured that out by now js
I have always said on here that local elections are more important than Federal. Even tried to persuade people to go beyond just casting a vote and volunteering at polling stations like I did when I was younger. That is where you can really see how the system is set up.

Gold Face said
Slapped you far left and like to say your independent to feel cool
I have claimed to be left all my time on Boxden. When have I ever identified as a spineless, no position taking, both sides are the same, piece of sh*t centrist.

Having no opinion has never been cool to me. You opening yourself up when you post sh*t like that though. You think that is considered cool?

6 days ago '17        #21
Naga Sadow  62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 64203 64203
 Sin said

There's always a tweet.

+2   

6 days ago '17        #22
quarter  200 heat pts200
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 6377 6377
 Deeznutz1981 said
Trump might be the greatest president in the history of the United States!!!!!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  46
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+80online now  33
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected dr..
80 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Rising Jax Florida Rapper Baby Soulja arrested for Georgia Homicide!
90 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Sep 19 - Overstock CEO sells all his shares: I know enough to fry the Deep Sta..
41 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy