SKIP BAYLESS TWIN AKA His WIFE SPILLED THE TEA IN TELL ALL BOOK "Bron, Sex & FT

most viewed right now
-37  176
49 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
29 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

7 days ago '19        #1
245 page views
3 comments

KingOfBoxden  271 heat pts271
space
space
$2,689 | Props total: 18148 18148
SKIP BAYLESS TWIN AKA His WIFE SPILLED THE TEA IN TELL ALL BOOK "Bron, s*x & FT

Being the wife of any successful person can be a challenge for most, couple that with a self-described “complete psycho” that uses 7 television sets to stay abrea*t of all things sports and you have Ernestine Bayless.

In a new book titled ‘Balls: How to Keep Your Relationship Alive When You Live with a Sports-Obsessed Guy’ Ernestine Bayless gives up valuable information to women who may be trying to navigate a similar dynamic in their relationship.

She explains, that learning to acquiesce to her husband’s sports viewing schedule and late-night phone meetings are a necessary evil to maintain what otherwise is a healthy and fruitful marriage. Skip and Ernestine Bayless dated for 11 years prior to making it official just 3 years ago.

Early on in the relationship Skip Bayless made it clear to his future wife exactly what she would be signing up for should they pursue a life partnership. He said.

Flip the page to check it out.

“I told her I’m married to my job.” “I always have been.”

“I had this weird feeling this might go somewhere, I told her if it ever does you’ll always be my 1A to my job.”

Its important to note that Ernestine Bayless doesn’t enjoy this story as much as her husband likes to tell it.

Later in the email to the New York Post, Ernestine Bayless revealed that contrary to what most might think of a marriage involving someone who debates sports for a living the pair doesn’t spend much time arguing.

“We dont have a moderator that lives in the house.”

Ernestine Bayless

Although getting through the week in the Bayless house-hold can be hectic as the two choose not to sleep in the same bed during the work week, the couple has friday night’s as the designated ‘date night’ provided there aren’t any must-see games showing.

With 14 years of history on the back of Ernestine Bayless’ willingness to compromise for her husband, those struggling to find common ground in their love lives with individuals who love sports should definitely pick up this new book by Ernestine Bayless.

Flip to the next page to see Ernestine and Skip Bayless talk about their relationship

Last edited by KingOfBoxden; 09-13-2019 at 03:56 PM..

best
worst
3 comments

7 days ago '19        #2
KingOfBoxden  271 heat pts271 OP
space
space

6 days ago '19        #3
KingOfBoxden  271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
n*gga slapping my post why?

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '19        #4
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$1,322 | Props total: 6884 6884

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
118 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+81online now  35
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected dr..
80 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Rising Jax Florida Rapper Baby Soulja arrested for Georgia Homicide!
90 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Sep 19 - Overstock CEO sells all his shares: I know enough to fry the Deep Sta..
42 comments
1 day ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy