Shouldn't a true 'superstar' be able to consistently lead mediocre casts to the playoffs

most viewed right now
-34  202
47 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
26 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '11        #26
Da Truth23  135 heat pts135
space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 8121 8121
One? I’ve never heard 1 star win anything. 2 or 3 maybe 4

7 days ago '11        #27
space
space
 Lite said
One day yall want to talk how the league is more talented than ever

The next yall wanna say kemba cant carry a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs

Low key what you said isnít saying much.

Yes, the nba is more talented than ever. But some teams still have more talent than most teams... Charlotte wasnít one of em.

7 days ago '07        #28
N.O.4Life  79 heat pts79
space
space
$25,633 | Props total: 24014 24014
 solidsnake1864 said
@ bout to come in here with his weak a*s list of all the "help" AD had and pretend like those rosters weren't sh*t every year outside of 1

He had a decent enough roster more times than not

I’m done with AD talk.He’ll reveal the real AD soon enough
+2   

7 days ago '18        #29
Sandyy  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,388 | Props total: 16793 16793
Kg
Gasol

Say otherwise

7 days ago '17        #30
Lite  40 heat pts40
space
space
$7,259 | Props total: 18657 18657
 Da Truth23 said
Low key what you said isnít saying much.

Yes, the nba is more talented than ever. But some teams still have more talent than most teams... Charlotte wasnít one of em.
it wasnt meant to be much

why in 2019 do we still have the expectations of 1 man carrying a team? teams is scoring 120 on a given night not 90 anymore

throwing shots at players doing it solo aint cutting it no more
+1   

7 days ago '15        #31
darkman400 
space
space
space
$1,754 | Props total: 3730 3730
It's all bias opinions. If you like them you'll make excuses for them if you don't you'll be on them. Even tho its Jordan my personal Goat. He never was in Finals contention till he got pippen. He just got "over the hump". Bron was always in contention but after he won the narrative is he need hella n*ggas. He didn't get to just "pull thru and get over the hump. It's based on who you like or don't

Last edited by darkman400; 09-13-2019 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: mess up

7 days ago '11        #32
space
space
 Lite said
it wasnt meant to be much

why in 2019 do we still have the expectations of 1 man carrying a team? teams is scoring 120 on a given night not 90 anymore

throwing shots at players doing it solo aint cutting it no more
IDK man lol, I guess that's why James tried to average 40 this year... to show that he can do it by himself... LMAO that sh*t didn't work and more ironically he gets Russell on his team now (the man who REALLY does it all by himself.)

but let BX tell you different.. Bron was on to something when he went to MIA

7 days ago '09        #33
ahmadou1  50 heat pts50
space
space
$13,914 | Props total: 29222 29222
People told me chris bosh was a superstar when in 7 years he had only played in 9 playoff games
+1   

7 days ago '09        #34
That Guy Fly  21 heat pts21
space
space
$73,048 | Props total: 21442 21442
Yes. Dont make excuses for these low expectation having bi*ches

7 days ago '19        #35
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1100 1100
The narrative continues. He a superstar, get over it. Yall trying to make Davis the new D Wade and disrespect his superstar status. Wade situation will always be worse because he won FMVP and a ring before LeBedouin, and yall love to brush that sh*t off and say Wade wasn't sh*t. Makes it easier to say AD ain't sh*t. The LeNoHelp Bullsh*t narrative in full effect. Damn near 2 decades of the same excuse is unparalleled in sports history.

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '17        #36
Rule 336  141 heat pts141
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 60482 60482
 solidsnake1864 said
@ bout to come in here with his weak a*s list of all the "help" AD had and pretend like those rosters weren't sh*t every year outside of 1

Jokic is a big man and has made the playoffs back to back. Is Jamal Murry better than Bougie and Jrue and if he is.. how much better? Ad is a complimentary star. You can't win with him as the main guy.

7 days ago '19        #37
SuperPawgHunter  26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 5480 5480
 darkman400 said
It's all bias opinions. If you like them you'll make excuses for them if you don't you'll be on them. Even tho its Jordan my personal Goat. He never was in Finals contention till he got pippen. He just got "over the hump". Bron was always in contention but after he won the narrative is he need hella n*ggas. He didn't get to just "pull thru and get over the hump. It's based on who you like or don't
Jordan was in a much more competitive Eastern conference from top to bottom.

The Eastern Conference has been an overall weak conference for years.

In the same way Bron has taken weak teams deep, AI managed to do the same. Hell, lil Isaiah Thomas made it to the ECF but ran into Bron, Kyrie, and K. Love.

One man shows never make it to the NBA Finals unless the conference is trash. You can tell they're trash by the fact that, they either get swept in the Finals or aren't that competitive. Bron got swept by the Spurs, and AI lost 4-1 to the Lakers.

7 days ago '15        #38
darkman400 
space
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
Jordan was in a much more competitive Eastern conference from top to bottom.

The Eastern Conference has been an overall weak conference for years.

In the same way Bron has taken weak teams deep, AI managed to do the same. Hell, lil Isaiah Thomas made it to the ECF but ran into Bron, Kyrie, and K. Love.

One man shows never make it to the NBA Finals unless the conference is trash. You can tell they're trash by the fact that, they either get swept in the Finals or aren't that competitive. Bron got swept by the Spurs, and AI lost 4-1 to the Lakers.
It's a weak conference every decade. And I watched the 90's basketball. It's cool to sell to the children how hard it was back then. It wasn't hard when Jordan was winning it. And I love Mike but it sounds good tho

7 days ago '12        #39
44wade  315 heat pts315
space
space
space
$29,064 | Props total: 19412 19412
 darkman400 said
This is the 2019 spin yeah.

Jordan was never viewed like Bron was. Jordan hit the GW as a sophomore to win the NCAA title.

So with that being said, it was never viewed back then as MJ finally breaking through because he got Pip. People forget Pip was there early too, its not like Mike went through a 7-8 yrs of losing to finally get Pip to get him over. Nah, Pip came 3 yrs after Mj. So its a huge spin that MJ needed Pip to win. Pip was there early. They developed together. So this MJ wasnt in contention until Pip lacks context.

Bron was always in contention but his problem was that he had the #1 seed and best record a couple times and underachieved. He didnt have the game winners, he didnt have a record of coming up big when it counted. He got swept in Finals and then had two #1 seeds get eliminated before Finals.

Jordan never underachieved, when he started getting the #1 seed, they won. Lebron lost a couple maybe more despite having the 1 seed or top 2 talented team.

Simplest way I can say it, take Lebron, and then imagine him never losing after a certain point. Thats Mj.

7 days ago '15        #40
darkman400 
space
space
space
 44wade said
This is the 2019 spin yeah.

Jordan was never viewed like Bron was. Jordan hit the GW as a sophomore to win the NCAA title.

So with that being said, it was never viewed back then as MJ finally breaking through because he got Pip. People forget Pip was there early too, its not like Mike went through a 7-8 yrs of losing to finally get Pip to get him over. Nah, Pip came 3 yrs after Mj. So its a huge spin that MJ needed Pip to win. Pip was there early. They developed together. So this MJ wasnt in contention until Pip lacks context.

Bron was always in contention but his problem was that he had the #1 seed and best record a couple times and underachieved. He didnt have the game winners, he didnt have a record of coming up big when it counted. He got swept in Finals and then had two #1 seeds get eliminated before Finals.

Jordan never underachieved, when he started getting the #1 seed, they won. Lebron lost a couple maybe more despite having the 1 seed or top 2 talented team.

Simplest way I can say it, take Lebron, and then imagine him never losing after a certain point. Thats Mj.
Let's be clear so nobody confuse me before I get started. Jordan is is the Goat to me and it's undebatble. That being said if a n*gga beats a former champion in his 4th year and go to a finals and 1 of those games he scores his teams last 30 points basically, they never getting questioned about coming up small ever. n*ggas do 1 thing once in sports and get to be clutch for the rest of his career. Bron has to it every game. Kobe chocked a 3-1 lead before. He still get to be "Killer". if Bron did that 30 Buzzer beaters couldn't change your opinion

7 days ago '12        #41
44wade  315 heat pts315
space
space
space
$29,064 | Props total: 19412 19412
 darkman400 said
Let's be clear so nobody confuse me before I get started. Jordan is is the Goat to me and it's undebatble. That being said if a n*gga beats a former champion in his 4th year and go to a finals and 1 of those games he scores his teams last 30 points basically, they never getting questioned about coming up small ever. n*ggas do 1 thing once in sports and get to be clutch for the rest of his career. Bron has to it every game. Kobe chocked a 3-1 lead before. He still get to be "Killer". if Bron did that 30 Buzzer beaters couldn't change your opinion
nah, to me, that is some, you take what he did after, and then take those great moments from before and make them better.

That wasnt 04 pistons, those were the Pistons who shouldve lost to the Heat in 05 when Wade got hurt, and lost in 06. They werent the 04 team. And he did that in I believe in Game 5. I think Boobie Gibson did something similar in Game 6 the elimination game. Either way, that being all time clutch is revisionist history.Got swept after and then lost a couple times with the #1 seed.

As far as Kobe, I think that mamba sh*t is fake, but thats another thread.

Fact is, Bron didnt have 30 buzzer beaters, pretty sure he didnt have any, or maybe one, while Wade did that sh*t all the time.

Now, why I take Bron over Kobe all time, is this. Lebron played the most clutch game in the history of team sports to me. Game 6 vs Boston is the most clutch performance all time to me. No player in the history of sports, has, or will, have more pressure on them than Lebron did in this game, and he fu*king pitched a gem.

Mj though is just a different level. Lebron is a worthy rival, but as close as he is, isnt close. Kobe just a tier below, and tbh, doesnt belong anywhere near a best ever convo.

Lebron belongs in the convo, but MJ is Lebron without the excuses.

6 days ago '15        #42
darkman400 
space
space
space
 44wade said
nah, to me, that is some, you take what he did after, and then take those great moments from before and make them better.

That wasnt 04 pistons, those were the Pistons who shouldve lost to the Heat in 05 when Wade got hurt, and lost in 06. They werent the 04 team. And he did that in I believe in Game 5. I think Boobie Gibson did something similar in Game 6 the elimination game. Either way, that being all time clutch is revisionist history.Got swept after and then lost a couple times with the #1 seed.

As far as Kobe, I think that mamba sh*t is fake, but thats another thread.

Fact is, Bron didnt have 30 buzzer beaters, pretty sure he didnt have any, or maybe one, while Wade did that sh*t all the time.

Now, why I take Bron over Kobe all time, is this. Lebron played the most clutch game in the history of team sports to me. Game 6 vs Boston is the most clutch performance all time to me. No player in the history of sports, has, or will, have more pressure on them than Lebron did in this game, and he fu*king pitched a gem.

Mj though is just a different level. Lebron is a worthy rival, but as close as he is, isnt close. Kobe just a tier below, and tbh, doesnt belong anywhere near a best ever convo.

Lebron belongs in the convo, but MJ is Lebron without the excuses.
But Jordan got excuses. He was young and not ready when he was losing to the Pistons and the Celtics. Bron never got to be young. That Lost to the spurs the 1st time is 1 of the 6 loses he got. He was better off just underachieving and losing in a early round to not have the expectations of being in the finals every year.

6 days ago '19        #43
DiCaprio  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$106 | Props total: 631 631
 Da Truth23 said
One? Iíve never heard 1 star win anything. 2 or 3 maybe 4
Yep and lakers got 5 hall of famers

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  46
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+80online now  33
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected dr..
80 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Rising Jax Florida Rapper Baby Soulja arrested for Georgia Homicide!
90 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Sep 19 - Overstock CEO sells all his shares: I know enough to fry the Deep Sta..
41 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy