online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Leaked Math Hoffa Ex CoHost Bigga Phone Call "He Never Paid Me", Math Shows Receipts

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 months ago '04        #51
gimmethat 
Props total: 15710 15 K  Slaps total: 1861 1 K
All these people think they are building something together until they get a reality check from the "boss " who gets his affair in order once money comes in .
profits are not shared ,you´re on a payroll but first negotiate your check or you wont get paid !
+2   

5 months ago '04        #52
eza 
Props total: 1088 1 K  Slaps total: 320 320
If these guys think they deserve better set up your own podcast and stop complaining and be successful.
+2   

5 months ago '15        #53
mrwoodside 
Props total: 15475 15 K  Slaps total: 2137 2 K
Bigga comes across downlow…
+1   

5 months ago '11        #54
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 63031 63 K  Slaps total: 12309 12 K
 OfficialJihad said 🔗
All of these podcasts can’t generate a buzz without having a controversial celebrity guest or highlighting disputes within the cast.
No different than mainstream media, just on a smaller platform.

5 months ago '11        #55
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 48654 48 K  Slaps total: 2690 2 K
OP obviously did not do his research.
or even listened to bigga interview.
he said math was paying him for security.
he never made a profit because he did not charge his regular fee.

he said he never got paid for the show. lets even say math gave him 2k is that enough for 3 years?
+5   

5 months ago '04        #56
dblock187s 
Props total: 12119 12 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
I will never understand these situations like they all are easily accessible to each other just FaceTime or sit down and clear it up because you doing all this in public, if I was a business in this space I'm not doing anything with guys like this.

5 months ago '04        #57
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68693 68 K  Slaps total: 4272 4 K
So Bigga was in there with the pew pew in his purse in the name of Jesus?
emoji
+1   

5 months ago '04        #58
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 261678 261 K  Slaps total: 30599 30 K
Bruh you fu#king with his peace and instigating between both parties, he’s warning you to stay in your place. Now you still instigating after the fact and asking what’s wrong with him, he told you over the phone like a man
emoji
+5   

5 months ago '15        #59
Gullyman000 
Props total: 2692 2 K  Slaps total: 425 425
 CookieMonster said 🔗
This!

I’ve done business with math in the past and he was trying to finesse me as well. the crazy thing…. I was editing his footage and held it hostage and charged him 50% more for tryna play me

He gave up and eventually paid me .
emoji
then He got mad at the finesse defense and blocked me like I wanna ever do business with that mental bum
Would you come on a podcast and talk about it?

5 months ago '21        #60
Subjective 
Props total: 8901 8 K  Slaps total: 635 635
Bigga gives off a holiday heart type of vibe

5 months ago '23        #61
6months 
Props total: 1607 1 K  Slaps total: 346 346
All I heard was Bigga checking the sh1t out of a d1ck rider.
+3   

5 months ago '23        #62
6months 
Props total: 1607 1 K  Slaps total: 346 346
Is Bigga g@y? Just wondering.
+1   

5 months ago '20        #63
YeahIdidit 
Props total: 1241 1 K  Slaps total: 77 77
 Poetparagraph said 🔗
Honest question, how would you feel if some random goofy blogger called you asking you questions? Bigga not a blogger, he is new to the realm of media and all that...he said that himself. A boss don't need you to feed
emoji
him, just show him how to fish. The minute a person is contributing beyond their natural capacity...we have to think about this....Bigga was silent in the beginning...then he had viral moments and Hynaken use to tee it off for him to speak, because people wanted to hear him...saying he doesnt matter or is a liar is like saying Drew Bynum ain't help the Lakers win. Or Bill Cartwright wasn't a factor on the Bulls.
I didn’t fault biggas response fam! Barrington levy’s song” I am dangerous “ came to mind. That was my take away.
+1   

5 months ago '15        #64
RoxAce 
Props total: 598 598  Slaps total: 44 44
 kevin boogz said 🔗
OP obviously did not do his research.
or even listened to bigga interview.
he said math was paying him for security.
he never made a profit because he did not charge his regular fee.

he said he never got paid for the show. lets even say math gave him 2k is that enough for 3 years?
Nah no cap tho, boy off rip saying things in the call that Bigga already addressed in the bag fuel interview. Like how some random n1gga call me to ask me questions and he don’t even know what he talking bout or researched it. AND THEN uploads the video trying to clown Bigga?

Question Math got you on a payroll cause this nah add up?

emoji
+3   

5 months ago '11        #65
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 48654 48 K  Slaps total: 2690 2 K
 RoxAce said 🔗
Nah no cap tho, boy off rip saying things in the call that Bigga already addressed in the bag fuel interview. Like how some random n1gga call me to ask me questions and he don’t even know what he talking bout or researched it. AND THEN uploads the video trying to clown Bigga?

Question Math got you on a payroll cause this nah add up?

emoji
exactly, this guy is terrible youtuber. nothing in that video proves math paid bigga. you cannot have 4 people saying the same thing and they are all lying?
math rebuttals to his accusations, so far have been terrible.
+2   

5 months ago '16        #66
CookieMonster 
Props total: 5331 5 K  Slaps total: 971 971
 Gullyman000 said 🔗
Would you come on a podcast and talk about it?
emoji
you already
+1   

5 months ago '04        #67
lilshun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 14525 14 K  Slaps total: 8475 8 K
 6months said 🔗
No. Now Math might be the one thats g@y. Vlad asked him about the island boys kissing and Math said that it was nothing wrong with them kissing.

Math the one that be on the show caping for the g@y sh1t.

Bigga says he's a man of God so I'm pretty sure he's against the homos3xual sh1t because the bible says its wrong.

5 months ago '05        #68
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41698 41 K  Slaps total: 12411 12 K
 HesOnFire said 🔗
No one knows this guy lol �� and obviously math paid him being a follower of Christ that he proclaims to be he shouldn’t even be on or around the podcast lol as a Christian you are supposed to be apart of the world or worldly matters
don't tell him that. Christians take things literally or metaphorically when they feel like it..them twist the Bible to fit what they want to do and solidify their "moral" actions
+1   

5 months ago '04        #69
lilshun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 14525 14 K  Slaps total: 8475 8 K
 Hardkore said 🔗
emoji

emoji

bigga was never the same after the episode, when bigga claimed that tupac said "ki1l all new york babies" when tupac visited new york sometime during the mid-1990s.

the guest on that episode... said to bigga's face that bigga was lying...

...about two episodes later, no more bigga.

emoji

↪🔗
This video happened 11 months ago. Bigga just left the show a couple of weeks ago. You really said 2 episodes later.
+2   

5 months ago '05        #70
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41698 41 K  Slaps total: 12411 12 K
 lilshun said 🔗
No. Now Math might be the one thats g@y. Vlad asked him about the island boys kissing and Math said that it was nothing wrong with them kissing.

Math the one that be on the show caping for the g@y sh1t.

Bigga says he's a man of God so I'm pretty sure he's against the homos3xual sh1t because the bible says its wrong.
King James was written by homos.. not to mention the Christian cross is a male phalis with the womb from the ankh removed so you know what it is. the sign for earth and spirit and repetition also in ancient arts. we already know about how the catholic clergy gets down with little boys. that's not a new concept. they been homo since they came out the cave

5 months ago '15        #71
Gullyman000 
Props total: 2692 2 K  Slaps total: 425 425
[QUOTE=CookieMonster;64311522]
emoji
you

Yes sir. You from BK?

5 months ago '14        #72
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 204506 204 K  Slaps total: 47901 47 K
 CookieMonster said 🔗
It don’t matter if it’s supposed to be his side hustle. Would you take 25% less on a second job because it’s not your main job?

Him “not wanting to be paid” is bullsh1t cover up so he can look like he wanted to be “down with the movement” but in reality he wanted to get paid just like you and me. He’s just trying to play both sides in front of the camera so he won’t look like he only wanted money. That man is a grown a$s man with kids. You really think he wanted To be chatty patty’ing in a barbershop for free while a washed up battle rapper with Carl Winslow goatee caking off of YouTube + BET?
I do believe that because I think you never too old to pursue something new and a lot of times you not going to get the money right away ...with age you learn the art of patience...you learn that the money might come later on if you good enough....its the young Bulls without patience

Now with that being said , I don't believe bigga was that guy , it's completely possible that he's lying through his teeth about wanting to do it for free. I just don't know really...

A lot of people are chatty pattying for free lol what u think they did before they learned about youtube

5 months ago '04        #73
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68693 68 K  Slaps total: 4272 4 K
 6months said 🔗
The "holy spirit" does some questionable things to a man.
emoji

5 months ago '21        #74
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41418 41 K  Slaps total: 11870 11 K
 Javaskrip said 🔗
About 15% of Christians actually believe what they say they do about 14% of anyone else believes what they say they believe.

emoji
Nah I would say it’s less
I haven’t meet many real Christians

Maybe a handful

5 months ago '16        #75
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49404 49 K  Slaps total: 5377 5 K
It's annoying to see all these dudes with these whack business minds complaining.

Dudes talking all that ownership stuff and they workers. Nothing wrong with being a worker, but cut all that boss talk out if you worker.
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2611
Article inside Candace Owens labels Peter Rosenberg a "Plantation Supervisor" over J..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo They Said The 2000s Had Real Centers
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+927
Video inside Joe Rogan Experience #2111 - Katt Williams
293 comments