online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Leaked Math Hoffa Ex CoHost Bigga Phone Call "He Never Paid Me", Math Shows Receipts

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 months ago '06        #26
siren 
Props total: 11675 11 K  Slaps total: 646 646
I know the few episodes I watched it didn't look like Biggs was respected. A couple episodes Biggs would speak, and the other n1ggas would roll their eyes or brace themselves cause they knew Biggs was going to say something off the grid. But I liked Biggs point of view and the angles he took.
+5   

5 months ago '04        #27
lilshun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 14504 14 K  Slaps total: 8470 8 K
 SupremeBeing5 said 🔗
If he’s a contractor, Math shouldn’t be paying him at all. He would pay his employer, whom then pays Bigga.
What?

Bigga owns a security company.
Math pays Bigga to provide security
Bigga pays his security the money that Math pays him.

Now as far as Bigga's role on the actual show/podcast Math isn't paying him anything.

Math is looking at it like "I paid you 13k". Bigga is looking at it like "The 13k you paid me was for me providing security. I gave that 13k to the security for the hours they worked. I didn't get to keep any of that money. You didn't pay me for my role on the show/podcast which would've been seperate from you paying me to provide security. Plus you're paying me $40 a hour for security when it's really $150 a hour for security but they're taking the $40 a hour out of love for me."

So that's how Bigga is looking at it.
+17   

5 months ago '22        #28
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41003 41 K  Slaps total: 3193 3 K
All I know is Math had tons of issues in battle rap and even more with the numerous co-hosts that been on that platform since it's inception... And all of them been over petty stuff that should've been solved long before they reached their boiling point. Math too old to not be learning from his past mistakes. They keep reoccurring
+6   

5 months ago '14        #29
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 204202 204 K  Slaps total: 47839 47 K
 CookieMonster said 🔗
$960 for "security"
emoji

all math did was show that he paid the man almost 5 racks for 4 months of work. CRUMBS! but Math thinks these crumbs are proving he is paying his ppl... wheres june and july payments math?
emoji
wheres the sum of all payments rendered to old head! Show the total!
How about this ..

Is the podcast supposed to be his main source of income???

Someone who by his own testimony didn't want to be "paid" and just wanted to learn the podcast game ..

That sounds like someone who has other things going on ...so making 4 racks from a side hustle while learning the game sounds good to me
+1   

5 months ago '22        #30
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 53175 53 K  Slaps total: 11750 11 K
this not a podcast its broadway
emoji

5 months ago '04        #31
The Enigma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 12958 12 K  Slaps total: 1840 1 K
 CLOUTCHASER said 🔗
Leaked Math Hoffa Ex CoHost Bigga Phone Call "He Never Paid Me", Math Shows Receipts
↪🔗
This n1gga stepped his quality and editing up 1000 notches
emoji
emoji
+2   

5 months ago '16        #32
CookieMonster 
Props total: 5317 5 K  Slaps total: 970 970
 strungout said 🔗
How about this ..

Is the podcast supposed to be his main source of income???

Someone who by his own testimony didn't want to be "paid" and just wanted to learn the podcast game ..

That sounds like someone who has other things going on ...so making 4 racks from a side hustle while learning the game sounds good to me
It don’t matter if it’s supposed to be his side hustle. Would you take 25% less on a second job because it’s not your main job?

Him “not wanting to be paid” is bullsh1t cover up so he can look like he wanted to be “down with the movement” but in reality he wanted to get paid just like you and me. He’s just trying to play both sides in front of the camera so he won’t look like he only wanted money. That man is a grown a$s man with kids. You really think he wanted To be chatty patty’ing in a barbershop for free while a washed up battle rapper with Carl Winslow goatee caking off of YouTube + BET?
+3   

5 months ago '20        #33
YeahIdidit 
Props total: 1240 1 K  Slaps total: 77 77
emoji
sh1t. I guess Biggas a dangerous dude.
+1   

5 months ago '16        #34
KANG SuPaFLyy 
Props total: 993 993  Slaps total: 364 364
 HesOnFire said 🔗
No one knows this guy lol �� and obviously math paid him being a follower of Christ that he proclaims to be he shouldn’t even be on or around the podcast lol as a Christian you are supposed to be apart of the world or worldly matters
Facts!

5 months ago '16        #35
CookieMonster 
Props total: 5317 5 K  Slaps total: 970 970
 SeanDon122 said 🔗
All I know is Math had tons of issues in battle rap and even more with the numerous co-hosts that been on that platform since it's inception... And all of them been over petty stuff that should've been solved long before they reached their boiling point. Math too old to not be learning from his past mistakes. They keep reoccurring
This!

I’ve done business with math in the past and he was trying to finesse me as well. the crazy thing…. I was editing his footage and held it hostage and charged him 50% more for tryna play me

He gave up and eventually paid me .
emoji
then He got mad at the finesse defense and blocked me like I wanna ever do business with that mental bum

Last edited by CookieMonster; 10-01-2023 at 01:56 AM..
+6   

5 months ago '19        #36
Poetparagraph 
Props total: 1900 1 K  Slaps total: 366 366
2k then 9 hundred bruh for security???? You called him about something that has nothing to do with you. 3 former associates line up to talk about what happened to them. He showed you two payments, meaning he gave them a deal. You chopping up his answers...to send the man a little over 2 grand out of all the times we seen him there and you actually believeing thats a feasible amount is crazy....annnnd even if he did cover the security...thats not giving Bigga what he asked for...Bigga wanted to get his own podcast going...a simple cosign...similar to how BagFuel closed out wouldve done it. Taking advantage of people who care about you is wrong. Bigga didnt know anything about how much math was getting he was just holding his man down and giving him a deal on security. So for the thought never to cross your mind like "yo Bigga...what you need?...You been holding me down, I'm getting all this bread...here take this or whatever." Math is sheisty bruh... And for the record, you can be a man of God, but that doesnt mean you wont be human...you calling this man and calling him a liar, then splicing the video like its a mixtape...come on bruh..this aint journalism.
+6   

5 months ago '19        #37
Poetparagraph 
Props total: 1900 1 K  Slaps total: 366 366
 YeahIdidit said 🔗
emoji
sh1t. I guess Biggas a dangerous dude.
Honest question, how would you feel if some random goofy blogger called you asking you questions? Bigga not a blogger, he is new to the realm of media and all that...he said that himself. A boss don't need you to feed him, just show him how to fish. The minute a person is contributing beyond their natural capacity...we have to think about this....Bigga was silent in the beginning...then he had viral moments and Hynaken use to tee it off for him to speak, because people wanted to hear him...saying he doesnt matter or is a liar is like saying Drew Bynum ain't help the Lakers win. Or Bill Cartwright wasn't a factor on the Bulls.
+1   

5 months ago '07        #38
kidmakaveli 
Props total: 2904 2 K  Slaps total: 620 620
Don’t play with Bigga

You upset him and he still controlled his anger

Who cold calls a person and records it anyway?
+4   

5 months ago '15        #39
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24605 24 K  Slaps total: 5794 5 K
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗
This n1gga really thought tr@nscripts couldn’t be presented?? What he thought this was? 1913?
Meant to prop

5 months ago '10        #40
ironhead  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 36574 36 K  Slaps total: 3498 3 K
From what I understand Bigga wasnt gettin paid
Math paid him for the security which he provided
Bigga seemed to be ok not getting paid thinking he was learning & building
But one thing that stuck out from his BagFuel interview was he said Math was tryina treat him like an employee, tell him he was late etc
And he wasnt wit that because again, he wasnt gettin paid
+4   

5 months ago '17        #41
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 62002 62 K  Slaps total: 30385 30 K
 CookieMonster said 🔗
$960 for "security"
emoji

all math did was show that he paid the man almost 5 racks for 4 months of work. CRUMBS! but Math thinks these crumbs are proving he is paying his ppl... wheres june and july payments math?
emoji
wheres the sum of all payments rendered to old head! Show the total!
He Said he never paid him ...but he did.

5 months ago '19        #42
Johnny Drama 
Props total: 9148 9 K  Slaps total: 7508 7 K
Bigga ruined the show anyway.
+1   

5 months ago '04        #43
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19898 19 K  Slaps total: 2014 2 K
 lilshun said 🔗

Math is looking at it like "I paid you 13k". Bigga is looking at it like "The 13k you paid me was for me providing security. I gave that 13k to the security for the hours they worked. I didn't get to keep any of that money. You didn't pay me for my role on the show/podcast which would've been seperate from you paying me to provide security. Plus you're paying me $40 a hour for security when it's really $150 a hour for security but they're taking the $40 a hour out of love for me."

So that's how Bigga is looking at it.
Lol that sounds like some Bugs Bunny sh1t '1 for you, 1 for me. 2 for you 1, 2 for me. 3 for you, 1,2,3 for me'.... The devil lies in details if not specified and miscommunication blur those lines. The question is did Math come to him as a business to business level, or a you my brother and I need your help level? Because the latter will sour relationships super fast if not being specified especially if you have your own company. To me, all of this would have been dead if Math shouted out his security business as a promo instead of just Bigga and his socials, that way he's promoting his business as well as having that kind of fee with no complaints. One of the most disrespectful thing one human being can do to another is waste their time
+1   

5 months ago '04        #44
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21528 21 K  Slaps total: 1718 1 K
 SerialCoderer said 🔗
The way I understood this situation is, Bigga was saying he did not want money. Bigga wanted Math to teach him about the podcast game. Bigga stated Math was starting to treat Bigga like an employee but he was not an employee nor was he getting paid as an employee.

I think Math requirements of Bigga for the podcast exceeded Bigga's expectations of what he was willing to give Math. Bigga probably never expected the podcast to blow the way it did and what was needed from him top continue to be on the show.

That's my expert opinion of the situation
emoji

emoji

bigga was never the same after the episode, when bigga claimed that tupac said "ki1l all new york babies" when tupac visited new york sometime during the mid-1990s.

the guest on that episode... said to bigga's face that bigga was lying...

...about two episodes later, no more bigga.

emoji

🔗

Last edited by Hardkore; 10-01-2023 at 11:14 AM..
+2   

5 months ago '16        #45
Replicate45 
Props total: 23223 23 K  Slaps total: 3151 3 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 kidmakaveli said 🔗
Don’t play with Bigga

You upset him and he still controlled his anger

Who cold calls a person and records it anyway?
bi#ch a$s n1ggas who are sociopaths resort to this so they can manipulate a situation in order for the spectators to take their side.

Bigga mentioned he still close with Math and their families are close. He never slandered Math and folks can't call him broke or clout chasing because he has the money and business to not be asking for a hand out.

5 months ago '18        #46
greyhova 
Props total: 9622 9 K  Slaps total: 628 628
I don't like bigga at all and think he conducted himself like a clown in the yayo and outlawz interviews.... but this video proves absolutely nothing

5 months ago '18        #47
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 86275 86 K  Slaps total: 8904 8 K
Keep playing w/ these old ngas…

especially a bk og providing security that feels like ur running game.m on him.

ESPECIALLY with the holidays coming if ur you getting all the money but leaving the wolves around you starving.

5 months ago '18        #48
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 86275 86 K  Slaps total: 8904 8 K
Protip. Don’t cross people who provide personal bodyguards or own security companies. They send their employees on side missions.
+1   

5 months ago '23        #49
Vibez 
Props total: 3266 3 K  Slaps total: 620 620
Yall crazy.. he wasn't on payroll, simple. Youtuber is weird

5 months ago '10        #50
deadlift 
Props total: 28174 28 K  Slaps total: 3358 3 K
No limit chuck

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2718
Suki is a whole minstrel show at this point
136 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo 🏀 Lakers UNDEFEATED (6-0) since BENCHING Prince for RUI 🇯&..
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+179
logo Lou Williams how easy it is to Go Broke Post NBA Career
98 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Feb 24 - On life support’: Hospital officials warn dozens of Alabama hospitals..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news