online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

🍆 Josh Primo UNINTENTIONALLY pulled his 🥩 out NINE times in front of PSYCHOLOGIST❗

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

5 months ago '06        #51
jccd5.  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16626 16 K  Slaps total: 2034 2 K
 BasedSoul said 🔗
Glad we didn't, we don't need this weirdo on the Lakers.
emoji

You right. Just thinking low risk high reward.
+1   

5 months ago '04        #52
Mercury 
Props total: 12297 12 K  Slaps total: 588 588
 TheConnect said 🔗
emoji
NBA n1ggas pulling out the meat for this

You gotta watch that old Dave Chappelle stand up when he talked about Bill Clinton screwing ugly women.

He said powerful men don't got time to look for good looking girls, they smash wh0ever is in their proximity lmao

That's why its always a rich man getting caught with a random intern, maid, employee, etc
+4   

5 months ago '15        #53
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 135145 135 K  Slaps total: 7588 7 K
If they don’t get this dude up outta here.

5 months ago '22        #54
walkingonwater 
Props total: 6723 6 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
 Sphynx said 🔗
My therapist is a woman, and she cute. She look like cuter Michelle Wolf

A lot of our talks are just about workplace bullsh1t, and we’ll trade funny stories (without names of course)

The amount of bullsh1t I hear about her dealing with from weirdo n1ggas who get sent to them by the courts or institutions

Serial s3x offenders/masturbators, perverts, CP offenders, 1ncels

And their job is first to get them to feel like “that’s okay. You’re not the only one” and some of them n1ggas take it as an open invite to shoot their shot even if that means pulling out their meat

That’s why if you come in with some basic sh1t like “work is stressful” or “my girl is working my nerves” that hour is like their lunch break and they be in great spirits
i guess bro idk know about that life. fu#k i probably should but the military taught me to deal w pain and suffering in different ways .

i don't see how therapy works , talking to a fkn stranger about YOUR problems , but i don't knock it , i never tried it never will

i learned to control my own mind... but lord knows it wasn't easy to get here ... maybe therapies the easier pAth
+2   

5 months ago '07        #55
daddy21 
Props total: 1002 1 K  Slaps total: 147 147
The Lakers front office always letting the Clips 1 up them, every since they got Zubac for that one guy.

5 months ago '16        #56
pnostarr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 12722 12 K  Slaps total: 4698 4 K
 Ruga's Rib Shack said 🔗

↪🔗
↪🔗
emoji
emoji
posting about someone pulling out meat? smh

5 months ago '18        #57
Ruga's Rib Shack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50 OP
Props total: 55650 55 K  Slaps total: 13789 13 K
 pnostarr said 🔗
emoji
posting about someone pulling out meat? smh
Signing a homos3xual rapper?
emoji

What y'all did behind the scenes?
emoji

5 months ago '05        #58
anonymous414 
Props total: 2872 2 K  Slaps total: 743 743
Some lame sh*t but suing because you caught a glimpse of a c0ck? Flip this around, are men suing women for flashing some t1ts? FOH, you weren't emotionally scarred...

5 months ago '04        #59
octane 
Props total: 22503 22 K  Slaps total: 3384 3 K
How does anything happen 9 times? after the 1st or 2nd time, wouldn't you leave or scream on this ninja or something?

5 months ago '14        #60
Sphynx 
Props total: 141531 141 K  Slaps total: 32994 32 K
 walkingonwater said 🔗
i guess bro idk know about that life. fu#k i probably should but the military taught me to deal w pain and suffering in different ways .

i don't see how therapy works , talking to a fkn stranger about YOUR problems , but i don't knock it , i never tried it never will

i learned to control my own mind... but lord knows it wasn't easy to get here ... maybe therapies the easier pAth
It’s not for everybody. I was in therapy for 5 years… then I gave it up for 1.. then got back on it

In that 1, I continued to eat well and exercise and felt great… until crisis/tragedy hit again

Getting back and just getting feedback and having somebody to talk to, without the anxiety of “what if they tell somebody else?” Or “can I trust this person” is helpful

It doesn’t try to solve the problems with meds like psychiatry (which I won’t do) and is so helpful

Some sessions I just talk for an hour and she takes notes. Sometimes she gives me advice based on things I said a month ago. It just helps to have a person to confide in who has no interest in you (ala friends and family) to vent to and get advice from, knowing they can’t (if they turn on you)

But once again it ain’t for everybody. I just know there’s some dark moments in life that you hesitate to turn to people in your circle for.

No threat of blackmail or bullsh1t

5 months ago '18        #61
Banks36  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12641 12 K  Slaps total: 1427 1 K
Flashing is a fetish people have. There's many MFers out there that get off on flashing people in public. He's one of them. Hopefully having his life derailed was enough for him to stick to sending d1ck pics.

Gonna be a big pickup for the Clips. His two way will end up guaranteed later in the season when PG or Kawhi are injured.

He still 20, and was highly regarded by Pop in San Antonio prior to the incident.

5 months ago '21        #62
WindyCitySavage  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18776 18 K  Slaps total: 2208 2 K
 INGOBERNABLES said 🔗
might have to be the first nba player to play in long pants

+1   

5 months ago '06        #63
Stupid Fresh 
Props total: 21683 21 K  Slaps total: 4062 4 K
Everybody suing everyone for everything

5 months ago '15        #64
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 60708 60 K  Slaps total: 6981 6 K
 Wize said 🔗
What is he 20yrs old? He probably been watchin p0rn daily since what 2010 or so. that stuff is too much for young brain to handle on a daily basis. Next decade or so were gonna see just how perverted the internet age has really made people
maybe traumatized from losing both parents at a young age

i dont know.. just hope he gets whatever help he needs

NBA used to be bad with helping people with mental issues
+1   

5 months ago '13        #65
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 30482 30 K  Slaps total: 1282 1 K

+2   

5 months ago '12        #66
SE Texas713 
Props total: 6780 6 K  Slaps total: 334 334
 Trophykn1ght said 🔗
His story was that it was just sliding out the leg of his shorts

It was alleged that it happened a couple of times in practice before they realized it was on purpose

she was a sports psychologist for the spurs doing "why can't you hit free throws" type work.
They basically fired her when she complained.

↪🔗
Bruh you speaking like you close to the situation or know some parties involved cause I ain’t heard none of the in depth stuff you talking about

5 months ago '05        #67
Krazie 
Props total: 68374 68 K  Slaps total: 13556 13 K
 Sphynx said 🔗

A lot of our talks are just about workplace bullsh1t, and we’ll trade funny stories (without names of course)

The amount of bullsh1t I hear about her dealing with from weirdo n1ggas who get sent to them by the courts or institutions

And their job is first to get them to feel like “that’s okay. You’re not the only one” and some of them n1ggas take it as an open invite to shoot their shot even if that means pulling out their meat

That’s why if you come in with some basic sh1t like “work is stressful” or “my girl is working my nerves” that hour is like their lunch break and they be in great spirits
With or without names, I wouldn't be going to a therapist with that amount of disregard for confidentiality. That's crazy
emoji

5 months ago '11        #68
Rufus III 
Props total: 8148 8 K  Slaps total: 312 312
So old buddy got body language tourettes
emoji
+1   

5 months ago '16        #69
Replicate45 
Props total: 23242 23 K  Slaps total: 3151 3 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
SB .630 #6 (0)
If she reported the incidents to the Spurs with evidence she might win as in the corporate word the term is called "due diligence" with employers. The Spurs would then have to prove she was ok with proceeding after they completed internal investigation and had a talk with him.

5 months ago '06        #70
d4deesnuts 
Props total: 15915 15 K  Slaps total: 1533 1 K
What bush really said was “there’s an old saying in Tennessee, I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says fool me once, shame on…shame on you….fool me, you can’t get fooled again”

5 months ago '05        #71
carden2 
Props total: 13793 13 K  Slaps total: 2028 2 K
These are the ones where the chicks just start lining up. Like Watson weirdo inappropriate behavior and it’s like a part of them like a character flaw

5 months ago '18        #72
Ruga's Rib Shack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50 OP
Props total: 55650 55 K  Slaps total: 13789 13 K
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Boy dipped from the nba last year my guy you Kate as fu#k. Also how the fu#k you going to ruin the bag because you can’t control your animal instincts smh
Are you dumb? They literally just issued the statement in terms of an official suspension lmao

Did you bother checking the time stamp or you just wanted to hear yourself talk?

Son said I’m late
I literally posted the thread last year when the report first came out

5 months ago '15        #73
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 60708 60 K  Slaps total: 6981 6 K
 Wize said 🔗
One of my homies lost both his parents in a car crash when he was about 9yrs old... raised by his grandma and turned out perfectly normal. Its another stimuli going on if he doing sh1t like this
No doubt about it man... but everyone doesn't get that smooth tr@nsition

Im not even blaming that situation, im just saying it could've led to something else that messed him up eventually

What we all agree on is, bro bro aint right upstairs
+1   

5 months ago '18        #74
Orndorf2 
Props total: 10089 10 K  Slaps total: 1254 1 K
 Ruga's Rib Shack said 🔗

emoji
Yeah…I used to pull my joint out when I wanted to let a th0t know I was done playing around and wanted to know if we fcking or not. If not I can move on quickly. It only takes one flash….not 9 times!!
+1   

5 months ago '22        #75
ThePelicanBayMJ 
Props total: 22679 22 K  Slaps total: 3086 3 K
 Sphynx said 🔗

get a better therapist
+2   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo They Said The 2000s Had Real Centers
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Mysterious case of the biggie Smalls video girl
159 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 50's not Jay and Cam better stay out his way
49 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What was the Era after the Shiny Suit Era called?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop