online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

CERN Has “Opened a PORTAL to another Dimension”

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

5 months ago '11        #51
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 90235 90 K  Slaps total: 60005 60 K
They’ve been done this since they opened it, it’s the main reason why people been having a Mandela effect they fu#ked something up and tried to repair it. But people noticed the little glitches in the matrix

5 months ago '19        #52
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12394 12 K  Slaps total: 15803 15 K
 Murderers said 🔗
Racism isn't the way. There are spiritual people of all skin tones and backgrounds.
I don't think it's racism. Could be truth. Like how animals are more prone to not think and do evil instead of having more self control like humans. Just inclinations. They can be less soulless.. It doesn't make them better or not better anyone. Just like different alien species. Everything is everything.. This sh1t deeper than skin color when we literally got other species we living amongst out here. Humans are so in need of a opp they gotta opp with each other.. but watch, sh1t really might get real fr and all that weird racist sh1t and classist sh1t and gender gon go out the window when them aliens really pull up and n1ggas gon have to get on they mortal kombat sh1t in real life.

5 months ago '22        #53
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 115200 115 K  Slaps total: 29713 29 K
 beamjawn said 🔗
I don't think it's racism. Could be truth. Like how animals are more prone to not think and do evil instead of having more self control like humans. Just inclinations. They can be less soulless.. It doesn't make them better or not better anyone. Just like different alien species. Everything is everything.. This sh1t deeper than skin color when we literally got other species we living amongst out here. Humans are so in need of a opp they gotta opp with each other.. but watch, sh1t really might get real fr and all that weird racist sh1t and classist sh1t and gender gon go out the window when them aliens really pull up and n1ggas gon have to get on they mortal kombat sh1t in real life.
Separating people by skin color is idiotic and holding us back.
+2   

5 months ago '10        #54
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
Props total: 167815 167 K  Slaps total: 28219 28 K
 beamjawn said 🔗
Off subject but I just found out they knocked down the Georgia Guide Stones once n1ggas found out. I was dead gon shoot a video in front of them sh1ts.. The universe be moving fr. sh1t crazy out here .
Yea

The sh1t had all their plans they had to

Soon as n1ggas put 2 & 2 together they bombed them sh1ts like 9/11

emoji

🔗

🔗

Says they want the Population at 500 million or lower. For humanity to flourish. Wild.

5 months ago '19        #55
 Until Then said 🔗
"To create a black hole or a wormhole, even microscopic ones, with our current technology, in the context of our standard theories of gravity, we need an accelerator as big as the whole universe," Stojkovic said. "So there is no chance whatsoever to create such a portal at the [Large Hadron Collider]."

emoji
That's cap. That's what they say right? n1gga we create portals every day by choosing to go right instead of left. You don't think they can't create a whole portal with the money they got fr? Come on now. Believe half of what you see, none of what you hear.

5 months ago '22        #56
Uf4Soldiers 
Props total: 2702 2 K  Slaps total: 222 222
So what ‼️‼️🤷🏽*♂️🤷🏽*♂️
+1   

5 months ago '23        #57
El Torero 
Props total: 13594 13 K  Slaps total: 4624 4 K
 SmoothTay said 🔗
↪🔗

On July 7th, 2022

Please watch the whole video before you comment

They playing around with sh1t they have no business fu#king wit
emoji

Of course the occult is behind this sh1t
emoji

Creating miniature Blackholes
emoji

My question is why are they doing this ?
For the same reason that's driven science for centuries: military.

5 months ago '19        #58
 SmoothTay said 🔗
Yea

emoji
Deadass. They been around for mad long too but everybody wasn't onto it. I'm a 90's baby so I know they ain't say nothin about this sh1t back then, once technology popped up and they start lookin like the evil villians they is to the whole world lowkey they had to knock it down smh world already caught on fast tho.. it's too late. All i know is the white freemasons in prison, it's like living hell for them when they touch down. A lotta these white builders karma be when they do time and there's no where to run.

Last edited by beamjawn; 09-22-2023 at 12:56 AM..

5 months ago '15        #59
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59488 59 K  Slaps total: 7736 7 K
 beamjawn said 🔗
All you gotta do is make your own sh1t bruh.. n1ggas talk all day about being independent being your own boss.. build your own portal.. hire your own scientists and keep it mum
This is the best option
emoji
+1   

5 months ago '11        #60
 SmoothTay said 🔗
Yea

emoji

↪🔗

↪🔗

Says they want the Population at 500 million or lower. For humanity to flourish. Wild.
My thing is if you want 500 million people why not find a habitable planet and take those people with you, and control them there ? Leave the people here the fu#k alone
+1   

5 months ago '19        #61
 Ze Pequeno said 🔗
For the same reason that's driven science for centuries: military.
Can be deeper than that. All the wars are fake anyway to keep everything up and running. Letting off nukes is a known fact to be financially unbenifecial and they know that. But think deeper.. It ain't just about getting they guns up.. Who you think they working for? Who you think the freemasons take orders from? Who you think the Pope takes orders from? You gotta think..

5 months ago '19        #62
 awww said 🔗
My thing is if you want 500 million people why not find a habitable planet and take those people with you, and control them there ? Leave the people here the fu#k alone
You don't think they trying to do that? The higher ups got life to live here which I think slows things down. U gotta think

5 months ago '10        #63
 awww said 🔗
emoji

5 months ago '17        #64
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 133588 133 K  Slaps total: 36146 36 K
Long a$s video

It's for science

You scared?

5 months ago '19        #65
 thirssty58 said 🔗
This is the best option
emoji
emoji

5 months ago '19        #66
 LostTenets said 🔗
Long a$s video

It's for science

You scared?
n1gga said it's for science.. Lol I definitely wouldn't have you raisin my kids.

5 months ago '16        #67
Jiggy21 
Props total: 1387 1 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 lovetalkgames said 🔗
There’s a school of thought where if you follow the idea of black people being original and white people being a creation of this world, they lack a certain spiritual connection. That’s why you see the interest in uploading consciousness to computers, populating other planets, and manipulating dimensional reality. They know there’s no leaving this plane and they desperately want to either escape death or prolong life. Where as with black people their destiny is to eventually leave this btch.
You fuking racist ret@rd!

Asif you tried to bring race into it. Are blqck people not havin gang wars for blocks they dont own?

Yall even started shooting fuking babies and toddlers yet your all spirtiutal and for the earth?

$TFU u clown

5 months ago '10        #68
 beamjawn said 🔗
n1gga said it's for science.. Lol
Putting all dumb n1ggas on my ignore list he outta here 4sure

5 months ago '11        #69
 beamjawn said 🔗
You don't think they trying to do that? The higher ups got life to live here which I think slows things down. U gotta think
Yea I understand I’m just thinking too logical. No need to ki1l off half of the population which not an easy thing to do without a virus or some ma$s war. They have their plans and stick to them at the same time they don’t live forever so why push a plan you’ll never get to see at the end,?
+3   

5 months ago '19        #70
 Jiggy21 said 🔗
You fuking racist ret@rd!

Asif you tried to bring race into it. Are blqck people not havin gang wars for blocks they dont own?

Yall even started shooting fuking babies and toddlers yet your all spirtiutal and for the earth?

$TFU u clown
Hold on there.. But for a fact I been in them dark web red rooms and I only saw one black dude and one spanish dude in them rooms. Don't act like y'all white n1ggas don't run the most lucrative child s3x rings in the world talking about n1ggas shooting babies.. Y'all having s3x and then ki1ling them wtf are you talking about.. and you want to put that weird make a dude feel his own race self hating spell on a dude in here lol aw man.. listen bro.. you just proved his point with this.

5 months ago '19        #71
 awww said 🔗
Yea I understand I’m just thinking too logical. No need to ki1l off half of the population which not an easy thing to do without a virus or some ma$s war. They have their plans and stick to them at the same time they don’t live forever so why push a plan you’ll never get to see at the end,?
What makes you think they don't live forever. I remember that lil girl lil tay she said only broke people die... think about that. only broke n1ggas die.. I'm telling y'all.. sh1t ain't a game out here. They got sh1t on deck.

5 months ago '19        #72
 SmoothTay said 🔗
Putting all dumb n1ggas on my ignore list he outta here 4sure
emoji

5 months ago '16        #73
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 192013 192 K  Slaps total: 20668 20 K
Man i thought this was some science sh1t lol
+2   

5 months ago '10        #74
 dubsax said 🔗
they have been able to clone for decades

what dummies like you cant understand is they cant accelerate aging while also simulating the environmental factors that make us who we are today
Please watch this & understand how it works

Im tired of explaining the same sh1t to slow n1ggas

You n1ggas have to attention span of kids

Thats why yall ignorant to sh1t like this

🔗

🔗

Watch the whole video.. you will say its not true so u a lost cause

Believe want u wanna believe family i know what i know

That n1gga speaking legit i would never post no cap y’all should im not no dumb n1gga

Last edited by SmoothTay; 09-22-2023 at 12:51 AM..

5 months ago '19        #75
 Murderers said 🔗
Separating people by skin color is idiotic and holding us back.
Pretty much. It's the most illogical and emotional and female thing you can actually do and be. Because it all comes from jealousy and literal no good reason hatred of something that don't look like you. People who think like that, those the ones that gotta die and the slate gotta get wiped cleaned with them n1ggas.. goes for black people too. I had to sh1t on n1ggas in prison who used to call white people crackers and sh1t I had to defend them crackers who wasn't racist and I had to tell n1ggas you actin just like how most of them be actin.. do better and don't be like them.
You right though..

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4010
Video inside $100 Test may save your life. Stay healthy.
52 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
props+719
Image(s) inside Usher Pulls Up On Russell Simmons In Bali
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+225
Video inside Dr. Dre Ladies and a Gentleman