online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

CERN Has “Opened a PORTAL to another Dimension”

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

5 months ago '19        #251
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12365 12 K  Slaps total: 15800 15 K
 Uf4Soldiers said 🔗
You think you have a say so in how the world is tan because you posting threads , damn how you let ‘em get this far then 🤦🏽*♂️
You mfs post YouTube videos and think y’all saving the world mf you on boxden just like me typing you ain’t moving the chains you a free news channel at best Foh bruh
Yo u wild slow.. This is exactly why you can't be no boss of nothing. You ain't get what I was saying. I said you a girl so you don't got no say so in nothing that has to do with the world. You just like d1ck. And attention and this is prob a attention move you just pulled because you can't be this slow and if u really is this slow, you just proved my point. k1ll yourself h0e

5 months ago '22        #252
Uf4Soldiers 
Props total: 2698 2 K  Slaps total: 222 222
 beamjawn said 🔗
Yo u wild slow.. This is exactly why you can't be no boss of nothing. You ain't get what I was saying. I said you a girl so you don't got no say so in nothing that has to do with the world. You just like d1ck. And attention and this is prob a attention move you just pulled because you can't be this slow and if u really is this slow, you just proved my point. k1ll yourself h0e
Your dumb a$s think I’m a girl because I said so what to some shět nobody on this site can go stop from happening no I’m prolly the only one in here being logical you idiot ! Get off line n go save the world Dr Strange a$s n1gga fu#k you typing for ? times ticking.

Last edited by Uf4Soldiers; 09-26-2023 at 03:40 PM..

5 months ago '19        #253
 Uf4Soldiers said 🔗
Your dumb a$s think I’m a girl because I said so what to some shět nobody on this site can go stop from happening no I’m prolly the only one in here being logical you idiot ! Get off line n go save the world Dr Strange a$s n1gga fu#k you typing times ticking
You slow.. Blood k1ll yourself. n1gga said Dr Strange.. u miserable my heart deep down boy. I see it. And that's why I can take your bi#ch. Don't @ me no more.

5 months ago '22        #254
Uf4Soldiers 
Props total: 2698 2 K  Slaps total: 222 222
 beamjawn said 🔗
You slow.. Blood k1ll yourself. n1gga said Dr Strange.. u miserable my heart deep down boy. I see it. And that's why I can take your bi#ch. Don't @ me no more.
����*♂️ You typing with hatred Lmao come on Dr Fate plz tell us how to defeat cern and their evil portals? Or have the answers not come to you yet put your helmet on hero. Foh dude got notifications on for boxden… you can’t be serious brother!

Last edited by Uf4Soldiers; 09-26-2023 at 03:41 PM..

5 months ago '19        #255
Jp07 
Props total: 13282 13 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
 SmoothTay said 🔗
↪🔗

On July 7th, 2022

Please watch the whole video before you comment

They playing around with sh1t they have no business fu#king wit
emoji

Of course the occult is behind this sh1t
emoji

Creating miniature Blackholes
emoji

My question is why are they doing this ?
Scientists will do anything just for the sake of expirements its like they can't even help themselves, they just gotta know.
Back before they tested the first nuclear bomb there was people that had theories that it would ignite the atmosphere and destroy the whole earth. They still said fu#k it and dropped it lol. Good thing they weren't right.
+1   

5 months ago '13        #256
SamDaHammer 
Props total: 8734 8 K  Slaps total: 751 751
They are trying to immanatize the eschaton

5 months ago '10        #257
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 100662 100 K  Slaps total: 44805 44 K
 lovetalkgames said 🔗
There’s a school of thought where if you follow the idea of black people being original and white people being a creation of this world, they lack a certain spiritual connection. That’s why you see the interest in uploading consciousness to computers, populating other planets, and manipulating dimensional reality. They know there’s no leaving this plane and they desperately want to either escape death or prolong life. Where as with black people their destiny is to eventually leave this btch.

emoji

5 months ago '16        #258
Jiggy21 
Props total: 1384 1 K  Slaps total: 416 416
 beamjawn said 🔗
Hold on there.. But for a fact I been in them dark web red rooms and I only saw one black dude and one spanish dude in them rooms. Don't act like y'all white n1ggas don't run the most lucrative child s3x rings in the world talking about n1ggas shooting babies.. Y'all having s3x and then ki1ling them wtf are you talking about.. and you want to put that weird make a dude feel his own race self hating spell on a dude in here lol aw man.. listen bro.. you just proved his point with this.
Ayo bx we letting this one go? He was searching ped0 chats on the darkweb!

Wonder what your doing in them chats on the darkweb fukin weirdo. So because all you saw was one black man thats all there is on there?

emoji

You cant be that ignorant.

Look how i mentioned the shooting of fuking babies and you got all defensive and tried to play the “but white people” card.

The problem is you have no accountability only a victim mentality. Hence why you tried a ting u donut.

People like you are holding your community back!
+1   

5 months ago '16        #259
Jiggy21 
 lovetalkgames said 🔗
Explain where white people originate from
You moms v@gina steve

5 months ago '19        #260
 Jiggy21 said 🔗

Wonder what your doing in them chats on the darkweb fukin weirdo. So because all you saw was one black man thats all there is on there?

emoji

Look how i mentioned the shooting of fuking babies and you got all defensive and tried to play the “but white people” card.

The problem is you have no accountability only a victim mentality. Hence why you tried a ting u donut.

I was in them red rooms but no kids, adults.. but there's those options too which I ain't look into.. I just did the math, and any scammer or anybody on the dark web know what I'm talking about when I say it's damn near all white ppl on tht timing. I don't gotta explain myself

5 months ago '17        #261
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 11670 11 K  Slaps total: 1097 1 K
 Eddie.. said 🔗
this kinda what makes me believe that the alien sh1t is military. for one, things usually happen around military bases. then if we got sh1t like this wouldnt the aliens be interested in this? but instead, they show up in a desert that has nothing but sports gambling and slot machines and prostitution, three things that i doubt theyd be interested in.
I'm interested in sports gambling and prostitution (fu#k them crooked slot machines) why not aliens?

5 months ago '17        #262
Penrythejanitor 
 Jiggy21 said 🔗

emoji

I wondered what that sh1t meant 'the red rooms on the darkweb' whatever it is it sounds shifty AF
+1   

5 months ago '11        #263
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 73586 73 K  Slaps total: 10150 10 K
they always trying to ki1l us

5 months ago '21        #264
RAD Consulting 
Props total: 6416 6 K  Slaps total: 2014 2 K
 beamjawn said 🔗
I was in them red rooms but no kids, adults.. but there's those options too which I ain't look into.. I just did the math, and any scammer or anybody on the dark web know what I'm talking about when I say it's damn near all white ppl on tht timing. I don't gotta explain myself
This part is facts
White folks and mostly europeans
+1   

5 months ago '16        #265
Jiggy21 
 beamjawn said 🔗
emoji

BX we got another ped0 on here
+1   

5 months ago '17        #266
Penrythejanitor 
 Jiggy21 said 🔗
emoji

BX we got another ped0 on here
Dude what's he mean "the red rooms on the dark web"?
+1   

5 months ago '19        #267
 RAD Consulting said 🔗
This part is facts
White folks and mostly europeans
Dead serious

5 months ago '14        #268
rashadd 
Props total: 49211 49 K  Slaps total: 4661 4 K
 beamjawn said 🔗
You slow. They been said since the 90's they been cloning sheep and they clone food now. They say it on the news so what are you talking about? And Bill Clinton said when he was president that all human cloning shall be banned like they was tryna cover up something. But I already know you probably dumb or an internet mason.
Pretty sure those were attempts and not success stories. And even if it was a type of "cloning", I'm highly sure they can't recreate an entire grown human being with the exact mannerisms as the celebrities they're claiming was "cloned"

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 months ago '10        #269
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
Props total: 167582 167 K  Slaps total: 28186 28 K
🔗

5 months ago '19        #270
 rashadd said 🔗
Pretty sure those were attempts and not success stories. And even if it was a type of "cloning", I'm highly sure they can't recreate an entire grown human being with the exact mannerisms as the celebrities they're claiming was "cloned"

You see how you said you're "highly" sure. You can't say you're 100% sure because you're not 100% sure. That's the whole point. There's more evidence of them cloning humans than the latter. Don't reply to me no more bro. I'm deadass.

5 months ago '14        #271
rashadd 
 beamjawn said 🔗
You see how you said you're "highly" sure. You can't say you're 100% sure because you're not 100% sure. That's the whole point. There's more evidence of them cloning humans than the latter. Don't reply to me no more bro. I'm deadass.
There is literally no evidence to back your claims or else you would post proof they could clone a whole grown a$s man.

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 months ago '10        #272
 rashadd said 🔗
There is literally no evidence to back your claims or else you would post proof they could clone a whole grown a$s man.

🔗

Stop denying science we been cloning since the 40’s u n1ggas just dont want to believe it

🔗

I can’t believe yall still going back n forth bout this lol

Believe what u want fam but stop saying what can & can’t happen because you ain’t informed fam

🔗

Their cloning all OVER the world there are multiple labs doggy. You dont even understand how uninformed you are lol.

If u wanna know more just pm me bro .Stop being ignorant to what you don’t understand. the actor Bernie Mac was going to expose them using it in the industry.. guess what happened?

Last edited by SmoothTay; 09-23-2023 at 10:20 PM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 months ago '10        #273
@🔗 better get ya research up my boy this beeeen going on

“They” just dont talk about it in public anymore thats why your a$s dont think its possible lol

🔗

🔗

🔗

5 months ago '12        #274
Legit Jones 
Props total: 26356 26 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
I still gotta go to work Monday so I cant participate in this alternate universe sh1t with yall like I want to.
emoji

5 months ago '14        #275
rashadd 
 SmoothTay said 🔗
@🔗 better get ya research up my boy this beeeen going on

“They” just dont talk about it in public anymore thats why your a$s dont think its possible lol

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗
"Uninformed" would definitely putting it strongly. I'll check out some of these vids but as I'm said before, I'm sure they not popping out grown human beings. Only thing I remember around the time of Clinton was Dolly the sheep with an ear attached to its backside

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2510
Article inside Candace Owens labels Peter Rosenberg a "Plantation Supervisor" over J..
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+928
Video inside Joe Rogan Experience #2111 - Katt Williams
293 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Feb 29 - Trump leads Biden in seven swing states as more than 80% say Biden ‘t..
291 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Mysterious case of the biggie Smalls video girl
159 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop