online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

"Avoid Women Like Nicki" - dj vlad

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 months ago '07        #151
ericsupreme 
Props total: 2943 2 K  Slaps total: 520 520
 EmpTClip said 🔗
He not lying though

emoji
man i meant to prop, come on boxden make that undo button happen bruh!!

5 months ago '20        #152
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 76199 76 K  Slaps total: 13234 13 K
 DiegoRivera said 🔗
Lol since itís Vlad I am inclined to believe the opposite. Ol vulture a$s boy.

But Nicki is absolutely trash. Thereís something in her that is rotting
Her very...VERY old eggs
+1   

5 months ago '21        #153
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 4609 4 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
Shouldn't have slapped lol...y'all n1ggas wild
Wym lol

5 months ago '20        #154
Uncle Kool Aid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7172 7 K  Slaps total: 2654 2 K
j3w game
emoji

5 months ago '11        #155
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 75472 75 K  Slaps total: 7106 7 K
emoji
fu#k Vlad, but the n1gga absolutely 1000% right.

This why you avoid h0es talking about they’re into “street dudes” or “hood n1ggas”. Cause that’s the perfect crash test dummy to send out to die or spend time behind bars anytime she get in a squabble.

Says a lot about Nikki as a self made millionaire, world recognized hiphop artist, possibly even considered a “s3x symbol” by some with her pick of any man on this planet to settle down and reproduce with she picked a literal common street thug. Not even a boss or a kingpin.
emoji

Last edited by Broseph Stalin; 09-22-2023 at 03:51 PM..
+2   

5 months ago '16        #156
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 104897 104 K  Slaps total: 18628 18 K
 ImblackuNOT said 🔗
Wym lol
The joke u had for her being rotten inside
+1   

5 months ago '16        #157
301216baller 
Props total: 48675 48 K  Slaps total: 5602 5 K
 zzxxccvvbb said 🔗
Do we want our rappers to play their characters in real life or not

Haven't figured out what's appropriate yet, and I've been a rap fan for like 25 years
emoji
Exactly lol...when it comes to yb they want him to ki1l anyone that gets in his way..Nicki does some clown sh1t now it's avoid women like her..low-key I think it's because they know her husband and his goons were really going to put hands on offset..it honestly might have escalated to straps being pulled

5 months ago '06        #158
Big Bear 
Props total: 68970 68 K  Slaps total: 12885 12 K
Lol..

5 months ago '21        #159
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 4609 4 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
The joke u had for her being rotten inside
Oh nah...not what I meant. But go head.

5 months ago '04        #160
stay alert 
Props total: 3680 3 K  Slaps total: 368 368
 rashcobar said 🔗
fu#k his warnings...he just love shouting people's business when he doesn't like someone. He's interviewed a head of the Aryan Nation. He's a piece of sh1t.
It's not that serious

5 months ago '14        #161
BoosieBambataa 
Props total: 7825 7 K  Slaps total: 464 464
 yumflip said 🔗
What is this n1gga's value to her besides being a goon? Real sh1t. If he ain't doing sh1t like this, what reason does she have to keep him around? n1gga still playing the streets at his age. Convicted & registered s3x offender. Even if he getting money in the streets, it ain't what she can get or got. He GOTTA do sh1t like this or he back to the regular broads who can't change his life like Nicki could. If you gonna be with a successful woman, you have to equal her success at minimum. If not, you gonna be a gopher the whole time.
emoji

Nicki is calculated I know that prenup is something serious lol
+2   

5 months ago '11        #162
Jim Gunther  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3193 3 K  Slaps total: 1936 1 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said 🔗
emoji

The fu#k are you talking about? State courts have rules of procedure too. There are Federal Rules of Criminal and Civil Procedure and State Rules of the same. Literally every state has them.

If you don’t know what you’re talking about don’t make sh1t up. You can literally Google this sh1t, you don’t even have to have gone to law school.

A lawyer is ESSENTIAL in Federal court. You won’t even know how to file pleadings without a lawyer
emoji
In State district courts I know the da and ada, we have a relationship. I can negotiate with them because the terms of sentencing are negotiable, as are the time limits set for trials and hearings. In federal courts there are hard set rules on sentencing and time limits…there isnt much negotiating to be done, it is what it is.

Its hard to build relationships in federal courts like you can in state courts because the fed appointed ppl arent from my area, they dont know me and dont care to know me. They didnt go to local law schools, and are usually on a path to something and they dont care to do you any favors. Its a totally different vibe. Thats why you see drama and characters in state courts but you rarely see that in fed court because in fed its very strict, no-nonsense and often favors the united states. You need a lawyer to navigate both systems but a lawyer has much more value in a state court than a federal court.

I prefer Fed court because of the speed my cases go to trial…rarely is there a continuance. In state court its more mind games, more bs, more classic lawyer moments, and its more fun…but I’ve had cases go 4+years.

Last edited by Jim Gunther; 09-22-2023 at 01:44 PM..

5 months ago '06        #163
yumflip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30669 30 K  Slaps total: 3194 3 K
 BoosieBambataa said 🔗
Nicki is calculated I know that prenup is something serious lol
That n1gga would have a better severance package working 20yrs at a UPS warehouse.
emoji
+2   

5 months ago '14        #164
BoosieBambataa 
Props total: 7825 7 K  Slaps total: 464 464
 yumflip said 🔗
That n1gga would have a better severance package working 20yrs at a UPS warehouse.
emoji
emoji
+2   

5 months ago '15        #165
METABaron 
Props total: 10436 10 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
 Genuine1 said 🔗
While she's on a pole half naked dancing & his sucka behind encouraging it...low self esteem is no joke thinking someone else presence in your life is the only way you feel valuable is sick.

He's enabling wh0redom ala Sheeya abraham-joseph aka 21 savage with hissl#t walk poster...these tender suckas always expose themselves in due time with all that tough guy talk in their raps lol
Bars

21 was always a clown to me, how n1ggas can take him serious postsl#t Walk sign is hilarious
+1   

5 months ago '04        #166
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 58845 58 K  Slaps total: 8484 8 K
 Imsofxckincool said 🔗

Dumb bi#ch....
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+1625
Video inside Dr. Dre Ladies and a Gentleman
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Did you know this scene in Napoleon Dynamite wasnít scripted?
37 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Mar 3 - Welp they smoked the snail mail carrier in Ohio
52 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
logo Ryan Garcia on Instagram
44 comments
23 hours ago