online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Ex-Chicago Rap Mogul Avoids Life Sentence After Cooperating Against Mexican Drug Cartel

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 months ago '14        #51
JoMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13292 13 K  Slaps total: 1462 1 K
This thread could potentially be a classic

5 months ago '04        #52
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 58430 58 K  Slaps total: 8456 8 K
A walking dead man.

5 months ago '21        #53
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41417 41 K  Slaps total: 11870 11 K
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗
Why would u play around laughy laughy jokey jokey with them like that? I’m saying this cuz that seems like the type of time u were on with it

What would u need legally from the cartel that you couldn’t do yourself. Think about that…. Then u say u had some crazy ideas…..

Come on bruh
Nah breh it was nothing disrespectful, I even made sure I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful when I was taking about it with my ex , the ideas I had were actually pretty dope , nothing to do with drugs or ki1ling or anything lie that , they don’t fu#k around with disrespect and I made that clear I uderstod that

5 months ago '20        #54
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 18857 18 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
 Diamond_V said 🔗
The Brittany Griner situation
I'm a dumb ass. Should have gotten that lol
emoji
+1   

5 months ago '20        #55
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 18857 18 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
 thc said 🔗
Brittney Griner
Yeah, I fu#ked up there. lol. Good looks

5 months ago '06        #56
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18667 18 K  Slaps total: 1828 1 K
 JeanMikal said 🔗
No joke. I used to talk to two girls who ran with the Cartel. One of them died a few years back and had Drake in her DM’s

Claudio Ochoa …. They said she was a high ranking member lol
if true, thats wild...if true.

5 months ago '10        #57
Walmart 
Props total: 30260 30 K  Slaps total: 2982 2 K
 N0te said 🔗
Kato got ki1led by some dusty a$s 4 corner hustlas that tried to rob him, the twins snitched after fu#king his fat wh0re of a wife.
I know a 4 Corner Hustler dude ki1led Kato, but the rumor was that it was really a paid hit

5 months ago '21        #58
N0te 
Props total: 11850 11 K  Slaps total: 1972 1 K
 Walmart said 🔗
I know a 4 Corner Hustler dude ki1led Kato, but the rumor was that it was really a paid hit
Nah it was just a wrong place, wrong time situation that went down. Dude that ki1led him was itching for some dope and Kato happened to walk by stuntin on the way to the barber. Dude was everybody plug in Chicago and was loved by most hoods. Black and brown didnt fu#k with eachother like that in Chicagoland before then. Bunch of 4ch mfs got ki1led after that all over the midwest and it wasnt the Mexicans taking them out.
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo JJ Redd*ck standing on business
42 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+18521
logo Behind the Scenes of 'Inside the NBA" Gives a Glimpse of Crew's True Perso..
96 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Dame Dash says He Didn’t Raise Kevin Hart To Do The Things He's Done...
78 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+6418
Video inside Donnell Rawlings Goes Ballistic on Comedian Corey Holcomb at Laugh Fact..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@movies