online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

BREAKING NEWS: CEO OF ADIDAS BASICALLY ADMITS THEY fu#kED UP BY LETTING GO OF YE.. lmao

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 months ago '13        #26
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 195057 195 K  Slaps total: 79922 79 K
 fallinginpie said 🔗
So a certain part of the media didn't tell you to like them? Curious how you came to liking on your own senses
Seek help

5 months ago '21        #27
BigChiefLA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19077 19 K  Slaps total: 4321 4 K
 aaf192020 said 🔗
Ye basically begged to be cancelled and you idiots have been trying to rationalize his antics. There's nothing to rationalize fam. Dude is a nut. Y'all pretend like he didn't run for president with a maga hat on crying for no reason. Y'all act like he didn't willingly marry a fake b00ty Armenian. Y'all are as fake as the people around him leeching off his success.
Not even a Kanye fan never was into his music or fashion but heís not crazy. As a black man he just donít give a fu#k and a lot of folks donít like it. I love it! He envokes emotion every time he does anything.

5 months ago '11        #28
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 48426 48 K  Slaps total: 2687 2 K
 606robin said 🔗
Pretty much. Folks got mad at Kanye, for speaking on a j3wish man robbing him. It then became a troll, to an extension of showing how “emotionally charged” people can get. Like folks got mad about him speaking on “j3ws” yet still rock Adidas and Puma founded by documented n@zis, Coco Chanel was basically the Lauren Borbart or whatever her name is to the SS, sucking them up at parties and getting trains run on her as a spy for the SS. Like bruh, it just shows how people can be swayed vs waiting less than a day for all facts to come out.
if you are speaking about black people, we got mad for the other stuff he was saying and the people he was surrounded with. he was on his own then.

as far as adidas goes, of course the did not wanted to lose kanye. but he was not making it easy for them. this whole thing does not make any sense. the things he wants to do needs capital and he just messed that up for nothing.

Last edited by kevin boogz; 09-21-2023 at 05:25 AM..

5 months ago '04        #29
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69369 69 K  Slaps total: 14241 14 K
I rmbr when the former CEO tried to downplay the ye impact by telling CNBC it was a very minor part of their business. This was like 6 yrs ago.

CNBC said but the line has brought multi billions to the company.

emoji
+4   

5 months ago '17        #30
Its 
Props total: 64759 64 K  Slaps total: 5037 5 K
 sorrrtep said 🔗
I noticed people who give all the power to media/government are low income individuals who need to blame something for them being lower class

just my observation though
Maybe you just know a lot of low income ppl?
+1   

5 months ago '21        #31
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65572 65 K  Slaps total: 18810 18 K
 BigChiefLA said 🔗
Not even a Kanye fan never was into his music or fashion but heís not crazy. As a black man he just donít give a fu#k and a lot of folks donít like it. I love it! He envokes emotion every time he does anything.
Hes bipolar and admitted to not taking his meds because he didn't think he was bipolar.

That's a crazy person.
+3   

5 months ago '21        #32
 Tlatoani said 🔗
Hes bipolar and admitted to not taking his meds because he didn't think he was bipolar.

That's a crazy person.
See my previous post. He has yíall hangin on to everything he does. All of a sudden heís BiPolar. Stop it. Might have an episode or two but Naw Iím not buying it.
+2   

5 months ago '21        #33
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65572 65 K  Slaps total: 18810 18 K
 BigChiefLA said 🔗
See my previous post. He has yíall hangin on to everything he does. All of a sudden heís BiPolar. Stop it. Might have an episode or two but Naw Iím not buying it.
All of a sudden?

He acknowledged it and his wife at the time acknowledged it.

Dude fell off a cliff mentally when he stopped taking his meds.
+4   

5 months ago '05        #34
Tounw 
Props total: 4075 4 K  Slaps total: 417 417
 sorrrtep said 🔗
I noticed people who give all the power to media/government are low income individuals who need to blame something for them being lower class

just my observation though
lol thats a broad statement, but I understand the observation

5 months ago '20        #35
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 44831 44 K  Slaps total: 3507 3 K
they messed up by not negotiating with the j3wish community in advanceÖ they should have said, hey we want to drop this guy, we donít like what he said, but he accounts for x amount of sales, if you guys donate that amount we will gladly pull the itemsÖ but we are going to need your support

5 months ago '17        #36
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 133251 133 K  Slaps total: 36079 36 K
 GoGoSunday said 🔗
they messed up by not negotiating with the j3wish community in advanceÖ they should have said, hey we want to drop this guy, we donít like what he said, but he accounts for x amount of sales, if you guys donate that amount we will gladly pull the itemsÖ but we are going to need your support
Genocidal rhetoric ain't worth the chump change
+1   

5 months ago '06        #37
Be Easy 
Props total: 31646 31 K  Slaps total: 3559 3 K
adidas had no product to bolster him leaving

outside of calling yeezys something else which Iím confused at why itís taking so long to do so

you just changing the boxes and insoles

most yeezys donít have kanye or adidas branding
+1   

5 months ago '21        #38
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41417 41 K  Slaps total: 11870 11 K
 Tlatoani said 🔗

That's a crazy person.
Do u even know what being bi polar is dummy lol

5 months ago '15        #39
Zeek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5364 5 K  Slaps total: 4636 4 K
 aaf192020 said 🔗
Ye basically begged to be cancelled and you idiots have been trying to rationalize his antics. There's nothing to rationalize fam. Dude is a nut. Y'all pretend like he didn't run for president with a maga hat on crying for no reason. Y'all act like he didn't willingly marry a fake b00ty Armenian. Y'all are as fake as the people around him leeching off his success.
Ye said the contracts were bullsh1t

5 months ago '20        #40
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 44831 44 K  Slaps total: 3507 3 K
 LostTenets said 🔗
Genocidal rhetoric ain't worth the chump change
Adidas CEO doesnít seem to agree.
+1   

5 months ago '18        #41
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 85660 85 K  Slaps total: 8851 8 K
Through all these stupid interviews, think pieces and other related content…

They trying to keep you distracted from the real important point that Ye’s antics highlighted here. Black people are the most creative, powerful and influential humans walking on the face of this earth. I will not be responding to this. It’s not up for debate.
+4   

5 months ago '17        #42
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 133251 133 K  Slaps total: 36079 36 K
 GoGoSunday said 🔗
Adidas CEO doesnít seem to agree.
The German guy in the company that was founded by literal n@zis? Yes, I'm sure he doesn't.
+1   

5 months ago '15        #43
mrwoodside 
Props total: 15006 15 K  Slaps total: 2085 2 K
Kanye saved Adidas… they sales was dwindling.. they should give ye a stake in the company at this point..
+1   

5 months ago '21        #44
 Tlatoani said 🔗
All of a sudden?

He acknowledged it and his wife at the time acknowledged it.

Dude fell off a cliff mentally when he stopped taking his meds.
Episodes if you want that. Depression fasho. This world is perfect for Ye. In the words of my incarcerated brotha Casanova ď donít let that go over ya head ď

5 months ago '04        #45
skillahmang 
Props total: 83227 83 K  Slaps total: 15910 15 K
***ís lawst

Kanye will be back

Hes never encouraged physical harm to any one

Muthafu#kas cant even have a conversation. Red & Blue *******
+2   

5 months ago '21        #46
Monstrosity 
Props total: 16030 16 K  Slaps total: 2522 2 K
Kanye is a sucker and Kanye been a sucker a$s lap dog since he started trying to get into fashion...

Let them ****** a$s peckerwoods treat him like a dinner tray while his bi#ch sitting back laughing at his sucker ass.....

His "trainer" sending crazy a$s text threaten him and his kids and he didn't do a gotdamn thing about it......

The boy been soft and sweet since that g@y a$s Big Brother song.
+1   

5 months ago '20        #47
Catalinawm 
Props total: 30257 30 K  Slaps total: 2007 2 K
like i've said before only reason n1ggas rock adidas heavy is because of my n1gga ye bottomline and they knew/know it.....outside of the yeezys i havent seen a pair of adidas thats hella tough in a long a$s time...they're design team is garbage and its been that way for a minute
+4   

5 months ago '11        #48
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 222150 222 K  Slaps total: 29327 29 K
Kanye fu#ked up
+2   

5 months ago '04        #49
Maroon_Tiger 
Props total: 17036 17 K  Slaps total: 4400 4 K
 aaf192020 said 🔗

Ye begged to be cancelled to have more control and equity of his products and salesÖ he got his way

5 months ago '17        #50
CELE91 
Props total: 28821 28 K  Slaps total: 2265 2 K
 Kingmotion said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji
never let a bunch of avatars on twitter that are broke push you to cut ties with a n1gga that was majority of your profit from a retail perspective

↪🔗
This may have hurt adidas but it hurt kanye more in the long run

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo JJ Redd*ck standing on business
42 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+18523
logo Behind the Scenes of 'Inside the NBA" Gives a Glimpse of Crew's True Perso..
96 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Feb 20 - $100K goes the furthest in these US cities, study finds
58 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+6418
Video inside Donnell Rawlings Goes Ballistic on Comedian Corey Holcomb at Laugh Fact..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@movies