online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

I Know I知 late but Big pun was 700 pounds when he died!

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 months ago '23        #51
Genuine1 
Props total: 3919 3 K  Slaps total: 539 539
Enjoyed the music but when you pistol whip your wife & especially in front of ya kids...you're a fu#kboy forever. Idgaf about how talented you are...fu#k a big pun
+4   

5 months ago '18        #52
Orndorf2 
Props total: 10091 10 K  Slaps total: 1254 1 K
 NYSTATEOFMIND said 🔗

Not so fat Joe

5 months ago '20        #53
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 118693 118 K  Slaps total: 38473 38 K
Big pun weighed 210 pounds when he was 22..

n1gga gained 500 pounds in 6 years....

500 pounds in 6 years

Let that sink in
+5   

5 months ago '17        #54
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75116 75 K  Slaps total: 6312 6 K
 Proffesor X said 🔗
Likely thyroids....most people don't get that morbidly obese thar fast without some unrelated health issues...
you're putting the cart before the horse

getting that fat is like a snowball rolling down hill causing an avalanche

those issues happen because they got fat

in the late 1800's early 1900's carnivals would have side shows with 3 and 400 pound people
because of lifestyle seeing a human that big was rare
the advent of the car and industrialized food production changed that

5 months ago '22        #55
BeenGVD 
Props total: 4552 4 K  Slaps total: 973 973
 daman729 said 🔗
RIP.

Yeah thats crazy. Its unfortunate. Dude is one of the greats. Didn't really peep his music as a whole. But lyrically he was just as good as big from a technical standpoint. Maybe even a little better. Me and my homeboy used to trip out over dudes flow. That sh1t was flawless!!!
笛ust as good
emoji

Bruh he miles ahead of Big lyrically

5 months ago '22        #56
butters  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6212 6 K  Slaps total: 818 818
 Exodus 313 said 🔗
I just like everybody know big pun died from obesity, but I thought he was like 400-500 they said when he died at 28 he was 700 pounds and only 57 how the hell is that even possible
wait wait.. he was 57????? beating his wife too???? a true spanish n1gga thru n thru huh lol
+4   

5 months ago '17        #57
Exodus 313  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 27780 27 K  Slaps total: 15910 15 K
🔗

Damn the record label had a life insurance policy on pun for a million dollars and they cashed it and h0ed his family

5 months ago '21        #58
Tinfoil Kufi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7859 7 K  Slaps total: 2441 2 K
 daman729 said 🔗
RIP.

Yeah thats crazy. Its unfortunate. Dude is one of the greats. Didn't really peep his music as a whole. But lyrically he was just as good as big from a technical standpoint. Maybe even a little better. Me and my homeboy used to trip out over dudes flow. That sh1t was flawless!!!
Pun was good but he wasn't on biggie Level song wise q

5 months ago '21        #59
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41418 41 K  Slaps total: 11870 11 K
Damn I remember finding a blank Cd in the fu#king desert in 2004 and it had that twins song with Joe

Crazy !!
+2   

5 months ago '22        #60
Space Ghost 
Props total: 9197 9 K  Slaps total: 1656 1 K
Had no idea until earlier this year that he was extremely abusive towards his Wife

In 2000 I was 10/11 had no idea he was on that type of time. Great Rapper but a sh1tty person

People in here ask “How could anyone get that big?”

Food is the easiest Drug to get addicted to. It’s always accessible if you can afford it, and America has always been plagued by Processed Foods that are engineered to make Food addictive.

Once a person’s brain crosses Pleasure or Control with Hormonal Hunger: You’ve got a Food Addict

One of my best friends whom I consider a Brother will straight up maneuver on his own to eat when no one else is around. Just a big dude who is sensitive about his body. I’ve tried everything and have lost substantial weight in my lifetime - It’s extremely complicated: People eat for comfort, people eat for Control if they feel their lives are a wreck - People eat as a replacement for being in a Relationship…People eat because they feel humiliated or alienated while being in a Relationship…Life’s angles and lines are complicated, and we all have had to endure many traumas that most of us never express to the World, albeit verbally.

…So, many just…Eat: Food can’t scream at you. Food can’t abandon you, Food will never leave you…That’s why people Overeat.

Coping Mechanisms Run Deep.

Despite his flaws - He was extremely talented, had flavor, he was exploited by his Label and underpaid. Broke whilst trying to elevate his Family, he was a Broken Man who tried hard in life, and his body couldn’t withstand his Demons.

Despite his flaws, I hope The Universe found a place of Peace for his Soul, on the other side. RIP Big Punisher.

If y’all are curious: His Son can spit, he ain’t half bad. Hope his Family is alright wherever they’re at.
emoji

Last edited by Space Ghost; 09-21-2023 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: Grammar On Mobile

5 months ago '10        #61
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 40260 40 K  Slaps total: 6652 6 K
He didn't want to live anybody who's fat just start walking 2 hours a day at least 5 days a week and I promise you you will never be fat again

After you do it a while, of course
+1   

5 months ago '21        #62
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 21122 21 K  Slaps total: 19739 19 K
 Tinfoil Kufi said 🔗
Pun was good but he wasn't on biggie Level song wise q
Pun didn't have a machine behind him like Biggie
+1   

5 months ago '14        #63
The Stain 
Props total: 6175 6 K  Slaps total: 1278 1 K
 BasedSoul said 🔗
emoji
Pun was looking like Snorlax in your avi.
emoji

5 months ago '11        #64
omarnova 
Props total: 28 28  Slaps total: 11 11
i met Pun in 98, no lie i held the door open for him at the hard rock cafe in times square (cause he happened to be the dude behind me while entering) he had to go in sideways that's how wide he was, crazy how someone can let themselves go like that. R.I.P.
+3   

5 months ago '22        #65
Candidnigga 
Props total: 47906 47 K  Slaps total: 4420 4 K
 Black Einstein said 🔗
R.I.P to the legend!!!

fu#k happened?
+1   

5 months ago '17        #66
Almighty HA 
Props total: 29885 29 K  Slaps total: 1370 1 K
 Candidn1gga said 🔗
fu#k happened?
Childhood trauma. Bro had some fu#ked up sh1t happen to him as a kid and eating compensated for it.
+2   

5 months ago '13        #67
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 196089 196 K  Slaps total: 80213 80 K
 Exodus 313 said 🔗
Huh
Big pun 4eva
+1   

5 months ago '20        #68
Carl 
Props total: 19362 19 K  Slaps total: 4236 4 K
Pun is a NY legend

Ran the late 90痴

NY prime era
+1   

5 months ago '09        #69
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 198310 198 K  Slaps total: 43162 43 K
that's still less than what @🔗 weighs
emoji

5 months ago '20        #70
Jaye85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5663 5 K  Slaps total: 459 459
 DeadleeThreat said 🔗
Yeah I think joe said something along the lines of when pun was sad he would be like yo let痴 go eat. But then when he was happy it would be yo this is great let痴 go eat. He tied eating to every emotion.
A lot of people with addictions be it food, substances, alcohol, etc. do because it enhances a great time and makes a sh1tty time better. When I used to eat like complete sh1t, it's because the foods brought me back to a certain good time in life (ie. nostalgia, younger years, a good vacation, etc.)
+1   

5 months ago '20        #71
Jaye85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5663 5 K  Slaps total: 459 459
 acegutta22 said 🔗
He didn't want to live anybody who's fat just start walking 2 hours a day at least 5 days a week and I promise you you will never be fat again

After you do it a while, of course
It's a start but it's much at more to that, ie. diet, walking faster or running to build resistance, eating more fruits, veggies, and vitamins to get your metabolism going again.

5 months ago '17        #72
 SeanP3688 said 🔗
OP a bi#ch.
Dude obsessed
emoji

5 months ago '04        #73
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68770 68 K  Slaps total: 4283 4 K
 Proffesor X said 🔗
Likely thyroids....most people don't get that morbidly obese thar fast without some unrelated health issues...
Likely food, that n1gga ate like a fat n1gga.

5 months ago '20        #74
Lurkcobain 
Props total: 4290 4 K  Slaps total: 540 540
I remember reading an article in a magazine when I was a lil youngster about how that n1gga used to eat walls. Like bathroom wall material in a house. Buddy was a menace.

5 months ago '17        #75
 Space Ghost said 🔗
Had no idea until earlier this year that he was extremely abusive towards his Wife

In 2000 I was 10/11 had no idea he was on that type of time. Great Rapper but a sh1tty person

People in here ask 滴ow could anyone get that big?

Food is the easiest Drug to get addicted to. It痴 always accessible if you can afford it, and America has always been plagued by Processed Foods that are engineered to make Food addictive.

Once a person痴 brain crosses Pleasure or Control with Hormonal Hunger: You致e got a Food Addict

One of my best friends whom I consider a Brother will straight up maneuver on his own to eat when no one else is around. Just a big dude who is sensitive about his body. I致e tried everything and have lost substantial weight in my lifetime - It痴 extremely complicated: People eat for comfort, people eat for Control if they feel their lives are a wreck - People eat as a replacement for being in a RelationshipPeople eat because they feel humiliated or alienated while being in a RelationshipLife痴 angles and lines are complicated, and we all have had to endure many traumas that most of us never express to the World, albeit verbally.

So, many justEat: Food can稚 scream at you. Food can稚 abandon you, Food will never leave youThat痴 why people Overeat.

Coping Mechanisms Run Deep.

Despite his flaws - He was extremely talented, had flavor, he was exploited by his Label and underpaid. Broke whilst trying to elevate his Family, he was a Broken Man who tried hard in life, and his body couldn稚 withstand his Demons.

Despite his flaws, I hope The Universe found a place of Peace for his Soul, on the other side. RIP Big Punisher.

If y誕ll are curious: His Son can spit, he ain稚 half bad. Hope his Family is alright wherever they池e at.
emoji
It痴 crazy cause when I知 depressed I can稚 eat, I wonder why some people eat more and some people don稚 eat at all when depressed
+2   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+1817
Video inside Dr. Dre Ladies and a Gentleman
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1612
Video inside Did you know this scene in Napoleon Dynamite wasn稚 scripted?
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1912
Video inside Married Spanish Couple shares their review of their Vacation in India
212 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1925
Video inside I hope that the Black Male Youth can listen and take advice
209 comments
1 day ago
@misc