online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Meet Ike Taylor, Co Founder Of The Gangster Disciples

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

5 months ago '06        #26
BigRed912 
Props total: 11996 11 K  Slaps total: 1736 1 K
pml
+1   

5 months ago '20        #27
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 44980 44 K  Slaps total: 17085 17 K
he probably rocks wit trump

emoji

5 months ago '23        #28
Kingscalper 
Props total: 3541 3 K  Slaps total: 846 846
how u been in jail for that long and u still ignorant
+1   

5 months ago '11        #29
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 113306 113 K  Slaps total: 18807 18 K
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗
Obama a bi#ch

Did something for everyone BUT black folks. Helped out the g@ys, helped out the Latinos…. Nothing exclusively to help blacks. But yet portrayed himself with the “yes we can” campaign as if his mission was to help blacks.

Politician being a politician I guess. For votes. THATS a bi#ch. Why not just be tr@nsparent?

And By your logic, the mafia families were “bi#ches” too. Exactly what is your definition of the word “bi#ch”?
he did everything for every other race and when he tried to do for the blacks them dudes in congress was like no way you not helping your kind
+4   

5 months ago '18        #30
twoshotdez 
Props total: 6616 6 K  Slaps total: 781 781
 jjwms33 said 🔗
I also feel President Obama didn't do enough, but he is one man that was dealing with a whole system. And of course the mafia and anybody who brings destruction to our world are b*tches.
one thing people have to remember

the president doesnt hold any power. the power to make change is in congress/the house.

and both times obama was president the republicans ran that sh1t and they wasnt trying to pa$s anything he was trying to put into place.
+6   

5 months ago '12        #31
Di Warlord 
Props total: 29594 29 K  Slaps total: 1795 1 K
lost n1gga sh1t I aint watching
+1   

5 months ago '22        #32
Jayvinci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7536 7 K  Slaps total: 2224 2 K
 JBthej3wler said 🔗
I met a GD from Brooklyn when I stayed in Newark. He was Choo, he even spoke to CoachDaGhost a few times on the phone.

Kid was 26, and actually really respectful to me. He was a wild dude though. I tried to put em up on game on a different way to move other than just goin off everytime and he seemed to appreciate it. Would always listen. It was like he had never had anyone else in his life there to encourage him to move in a more intelligent manner. It was sad.
Being in 2 different gangs is wild to me.
Being in a national gang and not getting discount on the brick to me is even wilder. I would never join a gang or crew if the primary goal wasn't getting money.

Joining a gang just to belong to an organization is CRAZY. If it ain't a criminal enterprise yall just beefing with cats you don't know.
+1   

5 months ago '19        #33
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144425 144 K  Slaps total: 17444 17 K
Yeah this gonna have to go up on the TV later when my kids get home from school. This joint is a whole history lesson and a real one. Not the sh1t they learn in school.

5 months ago '22        #34
DIE IN HOU X 
Props total: 33229 33 K  Slaps total: 2957 2 K
Only Ike taylor I know played for the steelers.

5 months ago '22        #35
Jayvinci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7536 7 K  Slaps total: 2224 2 K
 PackerTrelli3 said 🔗
Obama a bi#ch

Did something for everyone BUT black folks. Helped out the g@ys, helped out the Latinos…. Nothing exclusively to help blacks. But yet portrayed himself with the “yes we can” campaign as if his mission was to help blacks.

Politician being a politician I guess. For votes. THATS a bi#ch. Why not just be tr@nsparent?

And By your logic, the mafia families were “bi#ches” too. Exactly what is your definition of the word “bi#ch”?
Tell me you dont know anything about the government structure without telling me you dont know sh1t about the structure of government.

What's the magical thing that Obama was supposed to do SPECIFICALLY for black folks?

He increased the Pell grant amount. That helped a lot of black folks including myself.

What else did you want him to do JUST FOR BLACK FOLKS? Everything had to be voted on within government and the Republicans were determined to fight him on anything they could.

What you thought Obama was gonna get us reparations? It ain't happening. It will never happen. There's too many of us here. I try to tell people if we ever did get a dollar amount for reparations it would be a dollar amount so got damn low it would be insulting.

Imagine they gave everybody black on the census $1000 it would feel like a slap in the fu#king face.

People sit up an imagine a fantasy land where we all get $250,000 its never going to fu#king happen.

I didn't watch the video but I'm assuming he felt like Obama could have pardoned Hoover especially with the Chicago connection.
+3   

5 months ago '07        #36
FeedTheBeast 
Props total: 23653 23 K  Slaps total: 2646 2 K
 JBthej3wler said 🔗
I met a GD from Brooklyn when I stayed in Newark. He was Choo, he even spoke to CoachDaGhost a few times on the phone.

Kid was 26, and actually really respectful to me. He was a wild dude though. I tried to put em up on game on a different way to move other than just goin off everytime and he seemed to appreciate it. Would always listen. It was like he had never had anyone else in his life there to encourage him to move in a more intelligent manner. It was sad.
Yeah thats crazy.....lot of these young guys really dont know any better because its all they know. Hard for people whom grew up with options and guidance to understand how thats possible.
+3   

5 months ago '07        #37
Eddie..|M 
Props total: 7748 7 K  Slaps total: 1892 1 K
 zzxxccvvbb said 🔗
Madden legend
emoji
na he was nice in real life and sucked on madden imo. madden he would have 89-90 speed so he sucked by default

5 months ago '19        #38
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 57541 57 K  Slaps total: 6766 6 K
 Eddie.. said 🔗
na he was nice in real life and sucked on madden imo. madden he would have 89-90 speed so he sucked by default
6 2 though with acceleration. Build around pa$s rush and he was fire

5 months ago '07        #39
Eddie..|M 
Props total: 7748 7 K  Slaps total: 1892 1 K
 zzxxccvvbb said 🔗
6 2 though with acceleration. Build around pa$s rush and he was fire
i would have workd you bruh. but thats good that you did work with him. he was one of my fav players in real life

5 months ago '19        #40
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 57541 57 K  Slaps total: 6766 6 K
 Eddie.. said 🔗
i would have workd you bruh. but thats good that you did work with him. he was one of my fav players in real life
He also had 90+ speed in multiple maddens.

I don't think I've played since Madden 12 or 13 though at the latest. All the foundational players from my league had kids and I didn't want to find new people to play non-cheese Madden with

5 months ago '22        #41
LordGimmeASine 
Props total: 17424 17 K  Slaps total: 1230 1 K
 GrindPOWER$ said 🔗
he did everything for every other race and when he tried to do for the blacks them dudes in congress was like no way you not helping your kind
And mind you, he had a Republican congress beside him, the same party a lot of dudes on here like to go hard for.
+2   

5 months ago '22        #42
GUIDE 
Props total: 3932 3 K  Slaps total: 814 814
I remember for about a decade, around 1995 - 2005, you couldnt go anywhere in the Midwest without some white kid claiming GD. It was an epidemic. Many with blonde hair, blue eyes, it didnt matter. If you seen some white kid with baggy clothes, sagging, then you could bet they either claimed or were 'cool with' GDs. And when they felt safe thats when the hats would get kicked to the right, and the blue rags came out from somewhere.

It was so bad I could never take anybody claiming GD serious. And aside from that, all I ever heard was how someone claiming GD or Folks were petty, thieving, snitching and backstabbing sh1t heads that couldnt be trusted. Sure enough, It didnt take long before friends of friends experienced a whole lot of that. Same sh1t every time, no one like that could ever be trusted. To this day I still expect anybody that claims or has history with any set that rolls to the right, and is associated with the color blue to be jealous and insecure snakes and kleptomaniacs.

5 months ago '04        #43
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 19898 19 K  Slaps total: 2014 2 K
🔗

They said this black community was a "gang" so they bombed the neighborhood ki1ling 11 including children.

Last edited by jaynat603; 09-20-2023 at 08:17 PM..

5 months ago '04        #44
🔗

One of many sundown towns that still exists until this day

5 months ago '04        #45
↪🔗

Racial attacks on black teens recorded in New York 1975

5 months ago '04        #46
"When FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover was asked what was the single greatest threat to the USA, he answered 'Negro unity.'

🔗

+2   

5 months ago '16        #47
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58290 58 K  Slaps total: 10021 10 K
Watching to see if he addresses the masonic/shriner ties.

If you know their teachings and GD literature, you know they both came from the same place.

Last edited by Ghostface Killa; 09-20-2023 at 10:48 PM..
+1   

5 months ago '15        #48
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27427 27 K  Slaps total: 4570 4 K
I always wondered how the GD's spread Out West and had a large set in K-Town. The Westside mainly is controlled by the People Nation meaning Kings, Vice Lord's and 4CH. Can't fully blame him or Larry for what HD's turned into.

They were something more grandiose than a gang. A gang is like 15 to 30 people, allegedy at the height of their power at best, the GDs were like 50K deep in Chicago alone. That's an organization or a nation because they had a matrix chart or organizational structure based on a corporate-like hierarchy.

But one thing I will never understand about the GD's is they were a legit security threat to Chicago's city hall and police force. How in the fu#k did they allow Larry to be arrested and the city didn't burn.

He was arrested in Chicago, the GD's should've stormed the correctional center and got him out. El Chapo was on the run for years with far less manpower than Larry, who basically had a whole army behind him. Plus if ya'll ever saw yhe movie the Spook that Sat By the Door or read the novel, Chicago is literally, perfectly suited for guerilla warfare. You can literally live underground and tunnel through out the city.

That's how I know them n1ggas were nefarious. Instead of bussing a real revolutionary army to fight the police and secure the land they were shaking down pimps and drug dealers and using the money to cop guns and dope. But tyru did call for a reform and establish Growth and Development and 21st Century vote which was a Super PAC, so politically Larry was a force but by then Chicago was already turned out to mob action and gang land warfare similar to how it was during Prohibition and the Italian Black Hand but thr GDs, BDs, Stones, Kings and Lord's bought something more destructive because they were basically urban terrorist groups with tens of thousands of soldiers turning the city into a war zone in certain zipcoodes.

But Chicago is cursed, the St.Valentines day massacre IMO unleashed an evil demonic energy and it's still present it just hosted Italians and the Irish then it started hosting on Black and Brown folks.
+4   

5 months ago '20        #49
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45236 45 K  Slaps total: 3541 3 K
 LordGimmeASine said 🔗
Lol n1ggas is comedians on here.
took me right out

emoji
+2   

5 months ago '04        #50
🔗

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2715
Suki is a whole minstrel show at this point
131 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1714
logo Lou Williams how easy it is to Go Broke Post NBA Career
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Feb 24 - On life support’: Hospital officials warn dozens of Alabama hospitals..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+357
Video inside Satellite LIDAR 🛰️ reveals “Hundreds, if not Thousands” ..
52 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish