Educated Blaq Queens Explain Why They Only Like Hood Dudes

most viewed right now
-32  129
59 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '13        #101
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,071 | Props total: 25315 25315
 SeraphKin said
These are young immature women, what you expect? All black women arent like this. I meet precious black women nearly every day
Well stop being greedy. Where they at though?
+3   

2 months ago '16        #102
Dick Armey 
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 6553 6553
Educated thots

2 months ago '05        #103
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,200 | Props total: 4616 4616
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I see people up here saying these chicks want alpha males. Thugs and alpha males arent the same. The problem with these women is that they think a thug is an alpha male because he carry his gun and be on some loud rah rah sh*t. Thats not a alpha male. These women grow up in the hood themselves and dnt have any father figures or men to look up to so they like wat they think a real man is.

The best relationship i had to this day was with a female im a call brittney. Brittney was black 20 years old and in college . Her dad and her mom was present for her and brittney treated me like gold and was very submissive. Now me i aint no push over but i aint on no rah rah street sh*t either im more cool laid back and chill ie a curren$y lloyd banks type. Dudes can see right thru that fake tough guy sh*t the problem is most females cant.
Bro don't tell me you fu*ked up with Britney

2 months ago '15        #104
Black Larry 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,992 | Props total: 7087 7087
Part of it is confidence. Another part is don't be a bi*ch. Women hate that whether they tell you or not.

Those girls look young. That hood attraction only lasts when you haven't been with one. Most girls get over that at least by mid 20s. Plus it's not only black women. It's women of all races. Women of other races actually want you to be more stereotypical than anything else. Let them ppl live out their fantasy.

If your black women is too "ghetto" you have bad taste. I see gorgeous women pretty often. Very pretty I don't like to throw gorgeous around. And those women have as much presence as jay z online. Maybe a couple hundred followers because it's people they actually know. And they don't need to thot. At least not online.

Btw OP sounds like a loser. I read a few of his comments. No disrespect I'm sorry if your mom is lame. There's a lot of dope women all races.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #105
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,799 | Props total: 7675 7675
 Kodack sixnine said
Women of all walks of life want alpha males. Just cause she’s a square doesn’t mean she wants to be with a boring square all the time. You dudes don’t know sh*t about women.
Alot of street/hood/gang dudes are followers aka Beta males tryna prove something to another n*gga. The truth hurts. If anything a "square" is more likely to be alpha. 1. he dont give a fu*k how he is perceived and 2. he is living how he wants to live and has to answer to no one on his actions.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #106
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,525 | Props total: 16107 16107
 AlmondBrown said
So, you're a square if you're not a hood n*gga? Dumb n*gga sh*t.

Show me a white thug these blaq hoes fu*king?

Furthermore we can look at statistics and see that Black women are the only women who move like this inmass.

So, no. You're the one who doesn't know sh*t about women. You know about Black women.
Being square not necessarily a insult. Just mean you not in the game.
+6   

2 months ago '15        #107
WhyEsElvrSurfer 105 heat pts105
space
space
$15,532 | Props total: 19881 19881
 SimpinAintEz said
I hear you but are we to turn a blind eye to the fact that being attracted to “hood n*ggas” is their downfall?

What’s the likelihood these hood n*ggas will be good fathers, let alone present? What are the chances that they’re not going to be incarcerated for doing hood n*gga sh*t? What are the chances that they have fukked up conceptions about women developed from their fukked up upbringing?

You don’t have anything to say about this vicious and detrimental cycle? Are these women not dressed like they’re looking for someone to pump and dump?
What are the chances they're all mentally mature enough to make such realizations and non-detrimental decisions?

To have the self esteem to say “I deserve better”?

Let’s not pretend we were all making good decisions at the age groups more likely to choose these type of men, or women.

Some know, some learned, some never will.

As far as how they’re dressed?

Yeah, there’s something to be said for it, but it’s hardly the biggest problem in all of this.

Half of this is taught to them by their own people, and now we want to blame them for what they’ve been taught?

2 months ago '16        #108
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,525 | Props total: 16107 16107
 Bsbrecords said
A bi*ch once told me she was in med school. That hoe was getting a CNA certificate. These hoes be saying anything.
Lmao these hoes lazy and pathetic
+2   

2 months ago '13        #109
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,071 | Props total: 25315 25315
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
What are the chances they're all mentally mature enough to make such realizations and non-detrimental decisions?

To have the self esteem to say “I deserve better”?

Let’s not pretend we were all making good decisions at the age groups more likely to choose these type of men, or women.

Some know, some learned, some never will.

As far as how they’re dressed?

Yeah, there’s something to be said for it, but it’s hardly the biggest problem in all of this.

Half of this is taught to them by their own people, and now we want to blame them for what they’ve been taught?
I was looking for acknowledgment of said issues, which you did, but only after I brought it forth. I get that they’re taught these things, but at some point, there has to be a certain level of personal accountability. You seem to be absolving them of all of it, which is only going to exacerbate the problem. They’re all adults.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #110
The2ndHorseman 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 10681 10681
this is just my opinion but from what i see most woman cant articulate what they actually want in conversation

they talk about what they think they might want but dont know themselves on a deep enough level to pinpoint the core of their desires...and even if they could they would prob want to keep it secret

females actually want guys that make their pussies tingle when they think about them/interact with them and who can fu*k the sh*t out them

thats the core ...everything else is just fluff for the most part

some of that will come down to attitude or psychology, some will come down to biological traits etc but saying "thug" is just a simplification
+2   

2 months ago '18        #111
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,465 | Props total: 11517 11517
 A~team said
Bro don't tell me you fu*ked up with Britney
Nah she ended up moving away i was 21 at the time she was 20 her dad was 37 in the air force had a nice big crib with a vet ,h3 hummer, and two motorcycles in the driveway. He had to move to south Carolina because of the military and she left wit him. I was devastated for almost a year cnt even front. Now her pops is retired he like 45 and shes in Ohio as a store manager at some clothing store. She graduated college and got a business degree. Havent heard from her in 8 years. But a n*gga do FB stalking
+4   

2 months ago '09        #112
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$41,559 | Props total: 37723 37723
Ya'll n*ggas not tired of making the same threads and debating the same sh*t? this type of thread pops up once every couple days lol
+3   

2 months ago '15        #113
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,569 | Props total: 5806 5806
 AlmondBrown said
The US census bi*ch n*gga. Everything I posted was demographic data that you can fu*king Google. This common knowledge to everyone but you dumb a*s hood/hotep n*ggas. That's why you keep losing

Now go listen to Tariq tell you it's White supremacy. When the problem is right here in your face dumbass.
Single means not married, it doesn't mean not engaged, not living with partner, not with the father of the child/children in a relationship, it simply means not married....this fact tosses those numbers out the window if you're a person of facts, now if you just a dummy then hey...

2 months ago '15        #114
RIPrjacks23 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,569 | Props total: 5806 5806
I went to college with a bunch of educated black queens, most of them are now married to educated black Kings or looking for an educated black Kings. I myself, an educated black king, am married to an educated black queen, but before her dated a lot of educated black queens, and I'm no thug. So that's that.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #115
paulpajepatt 
space
space
space
$486 | Props total: 623 623
hip hop / trap really brainwashed the youth ..
+1   

2 months ago '10        #116
Walmart 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,244 | Props total: 16740 16740
I don't think the majority of college educated black women like thugs or gangstas.

Most women want a man that's strong & confident, but I'm sure most women with sense want a man that has all of those qualities that also makes his $ legally.

I don't want a woman that wants a man that's "selling drugs and shooting at people" anyway.

2 months ago '14        #117
BasedGawd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 8674 8674
 The Insomniac said
OP is white and pretends to be black

[pic - click to view]

he cries to Ronnie when you make fun of "white incels"

now he has a thread bashing black women

This.

Boxden better get its sh*t together with all these racist trolls before it gets cancelled like sohn.com
+1   

2 months ago '18        #118
paulpajepatt 
space
space
space
$486 | Props total: 623 623
educated

2 months ago '17        #119
DaQCKing 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,636 | Props total: 27215 27215
Oh look. BX favorite targets of hate
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #120
Killaboy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,920 | Props total: 8105 8105
This stereotype is ridiculous and gotta stop

Women of all races go thru a stage where they like bad boys
Either hop off the porch, find one who already been thru it,
Or find the even rarer one who never went thru it.
+3   

2 months ago '14        #121
Oceans 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,285 | Props total: 3766 3766
 AlmondBrown said

Listen to the articulation of these "educated queens"

These women all have degrees guys.

But Boxden hoteps told me It was only Hoodrats, and I need to raise the quality of Black women I deal with.

one of the worst threads I've have ever seen..

how insecure are you? just go out there and date what you want..
+1   

2 months ago '05        #122
Dun Language 4299 heat pts4299
space
space
$84,000 | Props total: 55614 55614
those 3 joints can all get it

word to Robert r kelly

2 months ago '15        #123
WhyEsElvrSurfer 105 heat pts105
space
space
$15,532 | Props total: 19881 19881
 SimpinAintEz said
I was looking for acknowledgment of said issues, which you did, but only after I brought it forth. I get that they’re taught these things, but at some point, there has to be a certain level of personal accountability. You seem to be absolving them of all of it, which is only going to exacerbate the problem. They’re all adults.
Well considering you’re not race trolling and I more or less know what you’re about, I can take you more serious than I did him.

Also, I’m not absolving them of anything, despite what it may sound like. I’m pointing out there’s more to it than “lolblackwomenbelikethat”.

You don’t atop making stupid decisions as an adult, man or woman.

Black men and women together need to change how we see and treat each other and ourselves.

The onus ain’t on women to be the only ones to smarten up.

2 months ago '05        #124
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,111 | Props total: 8915 8915
 Boogie1790 said
Lmao these hoes lazy and pathetic
Honestly, there's nothing wrong with being a CNA, but you can't be flexing talking about you went to nursing school, I'm a nurse, blah, blah, blah because the average person thinks a minimum of an Registered Nurse when they talk about nursing school.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #125
LegendaryLegend 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,360 | Props total: 10460 10460
It's all fun and games until you 27 with multiple kids and a baby daddy who physically abusing your a*s when he's with you and fu*king other women when he's not. This is exactly why I don't feel any sympathy or empathy for females in those situations. As soon as I see that he's a bad boy and she's the type that likes them...

You reap what you sow.

[video - click to view]

Oh, and these hoes are far from educated.

Last edited by LegendaryLegend; 01-11-2019 at 09:56 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+254online now  25
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+100online now  25
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  22
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Mar 18 - Suspected Mob boss killer, had “MAGA” written on hand in Court.
28 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy