Educated Blaq Queens Explain Why They Only Like Hood Dudes

most viewed right now
+17  146
60 comments @misc
most viewed right now
51 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #76
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,718 | Props total: 9635 9635
I attract alot of older women. Most older black women dont like hood n*ggas . They been there done that and saw its more drama then anything. They also saw how he couldnt provide and only had swag but beyond that the sh*t wasnt cute and it was little that a hood cat could do for u. .

This is also why pac turned from

This

[video - click to view]

To this

[video - click to view]

He saw that that nice sh*t wasnt working. Played bishop and saw how the bi*ches flocked to him . After that the thug life pac was born. Unfourtunately playing that role cost him his life..

Extra bonus..dnt listnen to hoes like this

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 01-11-2019 at 01:19 AM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #77
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$30,079 | Props total: 31618 31618
 AlmondBrown said
Yes, I was. Now I'm a sellout c**n cause i live in a gated community with only white people I only date white bi*ched and I don't a*sociate with black hoes, hood n*ggas or broke 9-5 n*ggas. Life sure come full circle.

"I said back then they" You know the rest.
Some dream you having.

2 weeks ago '17        #78
fearlessherojg 
space
space
space
$1,313 | Props total: 2843 2843
 AlmondBrown said
Everything you said is a lie. That is true for a certain year, but not in general.< Not mention education is a fluid concept. Considering a college degree isn't the only education isn't teh only thing that counts education. Not to mention that Black men in general are worth far more than Black women on average.
The education gap is a real thing.

As far as the income disparities between black men and women, there's an altogether different explanation for that, that speaks on a different issue but doesn't address the main point of the thread.

Sure, we make more than black women -- WHEN we have income. The most recently reported unemployment rate for black men was almost 7% in 2018 for ages 16 and over, and 5.6% for black women, and there's more black women than men in America.

So that speaks to a different type of ceiling that education alone can't overcome, but still black women clearly value it more than us -- and they should, right? Imagine the income effects if they didn't have a higher education.

The point I was making is that nobody should be making a big deal about a black woman who is more likely to be higher educated being with or wanting a black man who is more likely to be lesser educated, because there's deeper sh*t happening as to why that is the reality. It's not really a negative judgement on the black woman, and not even really a negative judgement on us either.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #79
Kool Aid 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,307 | Props total: 3359 3359
White women like thugs too
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #80
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 4365 4365
 Kool Aid said
White women like thugs too
Lol for real. They lust for it more than Black women.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #81
FireBeats 84 heat pts84
space
space
$6,993 | Props total: 24132 24132
 Kodack sixnine said
Women of all walks of life want alpha males. Just cause she’s a square doesn’t mean she wants to be with a boring square all the time. You dudes don’t know sh*t about women.
Why these chicks want an Alpha Male when they act like men themselves? Might as well be a lesbian
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #82
mourinho1 
space
space
space
$1,967 | Props total: 1544 1544
 AlmondBrown said

Listen to the articulation of these "educated queens"

These women all have degrees guys.

But Boxden hoteps told me It was only Hoodrats, and I need to raise the quality of Black women I deal with.

RIP sotomayor, i'll miss him on social media!!!

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '16        #83
ishVicious 
space
space
space
$768 | Props total: 1710 1710
 AlmondBrown said
The statistics that show that Black women only breed with 26% of Black men. 77% are single 72% of black moms are single. Almost 50% of that 70% have kids by multiple men.

50% of black women have the herp dog. They have more stds than the black men they claim are dogs. Yet they're only fu*king 26% of them. So, who are the real dogs?
I need the web site and receipts. I am not denying your claim but 50% of black women got herp?? Naw bruh, not convinced.

2 weeks ago '16        #84
ishVicious 
space
space
space
 Dehone said
Yall sure do hate black women

I’m starting to think it’s a white guy trolling as a black dude. Someone called him out on first page. I don’t get his agenda but it ain’t changing my preference so meh

2 weeks ago '18        #85
AlmondBrown 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$187 | Props total: 726 726
 ishVicious said
I need the web site and receipts. I am not denying your claim but 50% of black women got herp?? Naw bruh, not convinced.

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #86
ishVicious 
space
space
space
 AlmondBrown said

Yeah I even checked CDC official website it’s around the Lower 40% but Jesus Christ. When is that herpes cure coming?? I’m really scared now.

2 weeks ago '15        #87
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 2760 2760
Black chicks bottom of the barrel, out of 10 you get 1 that is worthy. But compare that to every other race where it is probably 7 out of 10 are decent.

2 weeks ago '05        #88
olx9o 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,329 | Props total: 9068 9068
Lmaoooo the Tommy Aotomayer vid. I only got thru 6 mins but he was super impressed with shorty who said she like street n*ggas body

Got me thinking he dont be getting biddies,

And lmaoooo this thread full of n*ggas arguing and debating clearly missing the point. I love it
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #89
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,095 | Props total: 25484 25484
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I attract alot of older women. Most older black women dont like hood n*ggas . They been there done that and saw its more drama then anything. They also saw how he couldnt provide and only had swag but beyond that the sh*t wasnt cute and it was little that a hood cat could do for u. .

This is also why pac turned from

This

To this

He saw that that nice sh*t wasnt working. Played bishop and saw how the bi*ches flocked to him . After that the thug life pac was born. Unfourtunately playing that role cost him his life..

Extra bonus..dnt listnen to hoes like this

All facts on pac. People will deny this but dude was insecure along with his depression, anger and that movie role. All that led to thug life pac

2 weeks ago '18        #90
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,718 | Props total: 9635 9635
I see people up here saying these chicks want alpha males. Thugs and alpha males arent the same. The problem with these women is that they think a thug is an alpha male because he carry his gun and be on some loud rah rah sh*t. Thats not a alpha male. These women grow up in the hood themselves and dnt have any father figures or men to look up to so they like wat they think a real man is.

The best relationship i had to this day was with a female im a call brittney. Brittney was black 20 years old and in college . Her dad and her mom was present for her and brittney treated me like gold and was very submissive. Now me i aint no push over but i aint on no rah rah street sh*t either im more cool laid back and chill ie a curren$y lloyd banks type. Dudes can see right thru that fake tough guy sh*t the problem is most females cant.

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 01-11-2019 at 05:16 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #91
Universalmind88 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 272 272
 Knucklez said
what do they find exciting bout doing stickups, gettin shot, selling drugs to put money on your table? Im not talkin bout an EL Chapo type n*gga that goes on jet skis and has lambos, im talkin bout the average dealer/street n*gga
What u find exciting about watchin a movie wit these things in em?

2 weeks ago '18        #92
Sparty89 
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 83 83
Whole video reeked of bad credit and ignorance!!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #93
59fifty 2 heat pts
space
space
$28,785 | Props total: 18618 18618
 pnoi89 said
bi*ches bragging about they nurses, but they only CNA's or my favorite: they accountants, but just glorified cashiers and cash counters for their local mom and pop shops.
Oh so that's what it is...kept wondering why I was seeing all these accountants out of nowhere...wow lemme find out these bi*ches really just working at PLS

2 weeks ago '18        #94
jay2cold 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1911 1911

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '17        #95
TROY 
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 4824 4824
Like dude said , be confident. That’s all

I’m sure they don’t like nggas with 4 felonies and 3 bodies who ask them to boof g packs cause 12 rush the block...

Just the energy that those type of dudes emit is what they like. If you can extract that energy then you good. No chick wanna be out here successful in they 30s or 40s messing wit someone who hasn’t done anything in their life (well some do but not the majority)

2 weeks ago '07        #96
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,395 | Props total: 231 231
95 percent of them hoes in these vides can get it, where he at a Lil Durk Concert ?

2 weeks ago '17        #97
Here4theday 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,579 | Props total: 3049 3049
I mean first of all, he surveyed the entire district of bust downs he could fine. Weave, fake nails && lack of education was rife.

Listen to the way the speak. It wasn’t your average hoe.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #98
SeraphKin 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,551 | Props total: 34725 34725
These are young immature women, what you expect? All black women arent like this. I meet precious black women nearly every day
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #99
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,034 | Props total: 4292 4292
Got 1:51 seconds in had to cut it off sh*t just disgust me.

These bi*ches can't be that dumb.

LMAO this dude on here the other day said we gotta protect our black woman, they not worth it honestly.

2 weeks ago '13        #100
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,211 | Props total: 23460 23460
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
Women are attracted to confident n*ggas.

Most hood n*ggas project that sense of confidence and (relative) security that women like.

Most black people live in some type of area that is either hood or hood adjacent.

You pick up things from these areas, such as how to exude confidence and whatnot cause otherwise you’re gonna be good in that area.

You can do the math from there without listening to a n*gga who let the sentences “Black women walk out the house like they’re selling pus*y” just fly out of his mouth so easily.

But maybe y’all rather listen to a n*gga who puts black women down because you feel slighted by them for some reason, who knows
I hear you but are we to turn a blind eye to the fact that being attracted to “hood n*ggas” is their downfall?

What’s the likelihood these hood n*ggas will be good fathers, let alone present? What are the chances that they’re not going to be incarcerated for doing hood n*gga sh*t? What are the chances that they have fukked up conceptions about women developed from their fukked up upbringing?

You don’t have anything to say about this vicious and detrimental cycle? Are these women not dressed like they’re looking for someone to pump and dump?
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  54
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  37
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
191 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+161online now  25
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  17
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+143online now  13
Image(s) inside Texas homeowner, 20, shoots & kills three men and injures 2 more while..
276 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Jan 22 - FBI agents warn of hardships from gov't shutdown
65 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+74online now  11
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor