Educated Blaq Queens Explain Why They Only Like Hood Dudes

most viewed right now
+29  59
83 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '18        #76
Oswaldgatesjr 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 12379 12379
I attract alot of older women. Most older black women dont like hood n*ggas . They been there done that and saw its more drama then anything. They also saw how he couldnt provide and only had swag but beyond that the sh*t wasnt cute and it was little that a hood cat could do for u. .

This is also why pac turned from

This

[video - click to view]

To this

[video - click to view]

He saw that that nice sh*t wasnt working. Played bishop and saw how the bi*ches flocked to him . After that the thug life pac was born. Unfourtunately playing that role cost him his life..

Extra bonus..dnt listnen to hoes like this

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 01-11-2019 at 12:19 AM..
+5   

3 months ago '15        #77
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$31,162 | Props total: 34031 34031
 AlmondBrown said
Yes, I was. Now I'm a sellout c**n cause i live in a gated community with only white people I only date white bi*ched and I don't a*sociate with black hoes, hood n*ggas or broke 9-5 n*ggas. Life sure come full circle.

"I said back then they" You know the rest.
Some dream you having.

3 months ago '17        #78
fearlessherojg 
space
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 3188 3188
 AlmondBrown said
Everything you said is a lie. That is true for a certain year, but not in general.< Not mention education is a fluid concept. Considering a college degree isn't the only education isn't teh only thing that counts education. Not to mention that Black men in general are worth far more than Black women on average.
The education gap is a real thing.

As far as the income disparities between black men and women, there's an altogether different explanation for that, that speaks on a different issue but doesn't address the main point of the thread.

Sure, we make more than black women -- WHEN we have income. The most recently reported unemployment rate for black men was almost 7% in 2018 for ages 16 and over, and 5.6% for black women, and there's more black women than men in America.

So that speaks to a different type of ceiling that education alone can't overcome, but still black women clearly value it more than us -- and they should, right? Imagine the income effects if they didn't have a higher education.

The point I was making is that nobody should be making a big deal about a black woman who is more likely to be higher educated being with or wanting a black man who is more likely to be lesser educated, because there's deeper sh*t happening as to why that is the reality. It's not really a negative judgement on the black woman, and not even really a negative judgement on us either.
+1   

3 months ago '10        #79
Kool Aid 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 3614 3614
White women like thugs too
+3   

3 months ago '07        #80
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 4855 4855
 Kool Aid said
White women like thugs too
Lol for real. They lust for it more than Black women.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #81
FireBeats 97 heat pts97
space
space
$8,305 | Props total: 28849 28849
 Kodack sixnine said
Women of all walks of life want alpha males. Just cause sheís a square doesnít mean she wants to be with a boring square all the time. You dudes donít know sh*t about women.
Why these chicks want an Alpha Male when they act like men themselves? Might as well be a lesbian
+2   

3 months ago '15        #82
mourinho1 
space
space
space
$2,151 | Props total: 1698 1698
 AlmondBrown said

Listen to the articulation of these "educated queens"

These women all have degrees guys.

But Boxden hoteps told me It was only Hoodrats, and I need to raise the quality of Black women I deal with.

RIP sotomayor, i'll miss him on social media!!!

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '16        #83
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2304 2304
 AlmondBrown said
The statistics that show that Black women only breed with 26% of Black men. 77% are single 72% of black moms are single. Almost 50% of that 70% have kids by multiple men.

50% of black women have the herp dog. They have more stds than the black men they claim are dogs. Yet they're only fu*king 26% of them. So, who are the real dogs?
I need the web site and receipts. I am not denying your claim but 50% of black women got herp?? Naw bruh, not convinced.

3 months ago '16        #84
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dehone said
Yall sure do hate black women

Iím starting to think itís a white guy trolling as a black dude. Someone called him out on first page. I donít get his agenda but it ainít changing my preference so meh

3 months ago '18        #85
AlmondBrown 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$514 | Props total: 1413 1413
 ishVicious said
I need the web site and receipts. I am not denying your claim but 50% of black women got herp?? Naw bruh, not convinced.

[video - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '16        #86
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 AlmondBrown said

Yeah I even checked CDC official website itís around the Lower 40% but Jesus Christ. When is that herpes cure coming?? Iím really scared now.

3 months ago '15        #87
satsuma 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,177 | Props total: 2823 2823
Black chicks bottom of the barrel, out of 10 you get 1 that is worthy. But compare that to every other race where it is probably 7 out of 10 are decent.

3 months ago '05        #88
olx9o 27 heat pts27
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 9493 9493
Lmaoooo the Tommy Aotomayer vid. I only got thru 6 mins but he was super impressed with shorty who said she like street n*ggas body

Got me thinking he dont be getting biddies,

And lmaoooo this thread full of n*ggas arguing and debating clearly missing the point. I love it
+2   

3 months ago '15        #89
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,454 | Props total: 30188 30188
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I attract alot of older women. Most older black women dont like hood n*ggas . They been there done that and saw its more drama then anything. They also saw how he couldnt provide and only had swag but beyond that the sh*t wasnt cute and it was little that a hood cat could do for u. .

This is also why pac turned from

This

To this

He saw that that nice sh*t wasnt working. Played bishop and saw how the bi*ches flocked to him . After that the thug life pac was born. Unfourtunately playing that role cost him his life..

Extra bonus..dnt listnen to hoes like this

All facts on pac. People will deny this but dude was insecure along with his depression, anger and that movie role. All that led to thug life pac

3 months ago '18        #90
Oswaldgatesjr 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 12379 12379
I see people up here saying these chicks want alpha males. Thugs and alpha males arent the same. The problem with these women is that they think a thug is an alpha male because he carry his gun and be on some loud rah rah sh*t. Thats not a alpha male. These women grow up in the hood themselves and dnt have any father figures or men to look up to so they like wat they think a real man is.

The best relationship i had to this day was with a female im a call brittney. Brittney was black 20 years old and in college . Her dad and her mom was present for her and brittney treated me like gold and was very submissive. Now me i aint no push over but i aint on no rah rah street sh*t either im more cool laid back and chill ie a curren$y lloyd banks type. Dudes can see right thru that fake tough guy sh*t the problem is most females cant.

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 01-11-2019 at 04:16 AM..
+4   

3 months ago '17        #91
Universalmind88 
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 325 325
 Knucklez said
what do they find exciting bout doing stickups, gettin shot, selling drugs to put money on your table? Im not talkin bout an EL Chapo type n*gga that goes on jet skis and has lambos, im talkin bout the average dealer/street n*gga
What u find exciting about watchin a movie wit these things in em?

3 months ago '18        #92
Sparty89 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 225 225
Whole video reeked of bad credit and ignorance!!!
+1   

3 months ago '09        #93
59fifty 3 heat pts
space
space
$30,067 | Props total: 20413 20413
 pnoi89 said
bi*ches bragging about they nurses, but they only CNA's or my favorite: they accountants, but just glorified cashiers and cash counters for their local mom and pop shops.
Oh so that's what it is...kept wondering why I was seeing all these accountants out of nowhere...wow lemme find out these bi*ches really just working at PLS

3 months ago '18        #94
jay2cold 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 2856 2856

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '17        #95
TROY 
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 5587 5587
Like dude said , be confident. Thatís all

Iím sure they donít like nggas with 4 felonies and 3 bodies who ask them to boof g packs cause 12 rush the block...

Just the energy that those type of dudes emit is what they like. If you can extract that energy then you good. No chick wanna be out here successful in they 30s or 40s messing wit someone who hasnít done anything in their life (well some do but not the majority)

3 months ago '07        #96
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,398 | Props total: 233 233
95 percent of them hoes in these vides can get it, where he at a Lil Durk Concert ?

3 months ago '17        #97
Here4theday 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 3466 3466
I mean first of all, he surveyed the entire district of bust downs he could fine. Weave, fake nails && lack of education was rife.

Listen to the way the speak. It wasn’t your average hoe.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #98
SeraphKin 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,209 | Props total: 37864 37864
These are young immature women, what you expect? All black women arent like this. I meet precious black women nearly every day
+2   

3 months ago '05        #99
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,249 | Props total: 4834 4834
Got 1:51 seconds in had to cut it off sh*t just disgust me.

These bi*ches can't be that dumb.

LMAO this dude on here the other day said we gotta protect our black woman, they not worth it honestly.

3 months ago '13        #100
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,213 | Props total: 25615 25615
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
Women are attracted to confident n*ggas.

Most hood n*ggas project that sense of confidence and (relative) security that women like.

Most black people live in some type of area that is either hood or hood adjacent.

You pick up things from these areas, such as how to exude confidence and whatnot cause otherwise youíre gonna be good in that area.

You can do the math from there without listening to a n*gga who let the sentences ďBlack women walk out the house like theyíre selling pus*yĒ just fly out of his mouth so easily.

But maybe yíall rather listen to a n*gga who puts black women down because you feel slighted by them for some reason, who knows
I hear you but are we to turn a blind eye to the fact that being attracted to ďhood n*ggasĒ is their downfall?

Whatís the likelihood these hood n*ggas will be good fathers, let alone present? What are the chances that theyíre not going to be incarcerated for doing hood n*gga sh*t? What are the chances that they have fukked up conceptions about women developed from their fukked up upbringing?

You donít have anything to say about this vicious and detrimental cycle? Are these women not dressed like theyíre looking for someone to pump and dump?
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  43
OT Ladies and gents.... James Holzhauer - professional g..
37 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+48online now  32
Video inside WHEN THEY SEE US [Central Park Five Netflix Special]
95 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+41online now  27
Image(s) inside lillybangz
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+55online now  23
NBA My son went crazy again, leads team to 3 straight championships, 13 Game W..
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy