Toronto has all the THOTs

most viewed right now
27 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '09        #51
shawndx 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$544 | Props total: 288 288
Toronto has better broads than this...

3 months ago '06        #52
1-MC 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 529 529
 mars15 said
Nah from Sauga

Yeah thatís true, also thereís dimes with attitudes that make em go from 8ís to 4ís.

The entire dating culture here sucks to be honest. I have way more fun going to Montreal in the summer.

Agreed. Girls are stuck up. Although, I find fine a*s broads in Square One/Sherway Gardens. Better than the ones in Downtown, to be honest.

3 months ago '15        #53
kami 47 heat pts47
space
space
$16,005 | Props total: 20023 20023
 stogz said
That's a damn lie. Probably the top 20-25 baddest bi*ched i've ever seen in my life, have all come from York. This is coming from a dude is currently dealing with a Ryerson alum.

When they used to film all the videos out here, all them broads were from York. That fine a*s bi*ch that Prince married first, and now Eric Benet is with her... York. I'm not talking normal hot chicks, i'm talking all-time baddest broads in Toronto history that go off and deal with hollywood dudes and top music artists.

I remember there was one time i went there, and i kept having to change the title "baddest bi*ch i've ever seen in my life", like 5 times in one afternoon. Just every time i turned a corner, new baddest bi*ch ever. A york chick caused my former boss to be transferred from the east coast to the west coast because he risked it all for a 19yr old and he was in his mid 30s. I bin to rogers cup waaaaay to many times, and altho i fuk with tennis, i don;t fuk with it THAT hard.

York bi*ches is the Jordan of bi*ches.... everyone else is so distant that it doesn't even matter.

3 months ago '06        #54
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$17,094 | Props total: 12049 12049
trash

3 months ago '16        #55
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 2168 2168
 Spartan 119 said
Nah she looks dumb as hell
Iím sure she has some pics wearing glasses that will meet your needs.
+1   

3 months ago '16        #56
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 2168 2168
 stogz said
That's a damn lie. Probably the top 20-25 baddest bi*ched i've ever seen in my life, have all come from York. This is coming from a dude is currently dealing with a Ryerson alum.

When they used to film all the videos out here, all them broads were from York. That fine a*s bi*ch that Prince married first, and now Eric Benet is with her... York. I'm not talking normal hot chicks, i'm talking all-time baddest broads in Toronto history that go off and deal with hollywood dudes and top music artists.

I remember there was one time i went there, and i kept having to change the title "baddest bi*ch i've ever seen in my life", like 5 times in one afternoon. Just every time i turned a corner, new baddest bi*ch ever. A york chick caused my former boss to be transferred from the east coast to the west coast because he risked it all for a 19yr old and he was in his mid 30s. I bin to rogers cup waaaaay to many times, and altho i fuk with tennis, i don;t fuk with it THAT hard.

York bi*ches is the Jordan of bi*ches.... everyone else is so distant that it doesn't even matter.
Facts.
I went to U of T, but it was too nerdy except for the Mississauga campus...loved going to pub night with my friends at York.
If you went to U of T, you just went clubbing downtown. Pub nights were lame like Grade 7 dances.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #57
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,760 | Props total: 1107 1107
Too damn fake!

3 months ago '14        #58
Kwaziii 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,261 | Props total: 4908 4908
 Naga Sadow said
She looks carcinogenic with all of that plastic. We need another species designation for these human/silly putty hybrids. I'm thinking Dumbho Sapiens.

Say no to GMhO's.

can we please add this to the dictionary
+1   

3 months ago '17        #59
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,555 | Props total: 47756 47756
 Kwaziii said

can we please add this to the dictionary
I'm sticking with that and Dumbho Sapiens.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  52
OT Ladies and gents.... James Holzhauer - professional g..
40 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+41online now  34
Image(s) inside lillybangz
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+49online now  30
Video inside WHEN THEY SEE US [Central Park Five Netflix Special]
96 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  14
NBA My son went crazy again, leads team to 3 straight championships, 13 Game W..
40 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy