This Is The Future Of Televisions: Samsung Is About To Drop A 75" MicroLED TV

most viewed right now
+106  92
50 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '05        #26
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,853 | Props total: 19847 19847
 Proffesor X said
Its not about Tech nerd, its about necessity for most Americans. Those $6-800 they drop for a TV that still works perfectly fine gives a superior picture and for the most meets the needs matters. Only people excited about sh*t like this is you, nerd a*s n*gga cuming in your pants just because its newer updated tech........but its not that much of a fu*king change from whats out there, A nicer picture, but its not going to be a game changer nor will it make that much of a difference in regards to actual resolution....
We know you don't run any business. Ol "we don't need smartphones, flip phones can do everything I need" a*s n*gga.

And yeah, I'm sure every person buying a 65" or 75" TV for their home theater setup is a "tech nerd.

Some people just want nice sh*t. Just because you're cool with the cheap, raggedy sh*t doesn't mean we all have to be.
+3   

3 months ago '18        #27
Proffesor X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Y.G. said
We know you don't run any business. Ol "we don't need smartphones, flip phones can do everything I need" a*s n*gga.

And yeah, I'm sure every person buying a 65" or 75" TV for their home theater setup is a "tech nerd.

Some people just want nice sh*t. Just because you're cool with the cheap, raggedy sh*t doesn't mean we all have to be.
Well in this case it would be a Note 8 vs Note 9.......not a flip phone vs a smart phone, Just goes to show completely out of touch with reality you are dude. And just because its not the newest tech doesn't mean its not nice. You the type to stand in line for hours just to buy a new Iphone ever year just because its newer
+3   

3 months ago '05        #28
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Well in this case it would be a Note 8 vs Note 9.......
That would be a good comparison..... if the Note 9 was somehow hundreds of dollars cheaper than the Note 8 and had a completely different, modular display included.

It's clear you have no clue what you're talking about.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #29
space
space
 Y.G. said
That would be a good comparison..... if the Note 9 was somehow hundreds of dollars cheaper than the Note 8 and had a completely different, modular display included.

It's clear you have no clue what you're talking about.
You compared this over priced monstrosity to a smart phone and the TV's that are currently out now to flip phones. And I don't have any idea what I am talking about?

you keep on being that pawn for these companies to resell the same sh*t rebranded at higher prices......cause the blacks are the blackest of the black so it must be worth 5 stacks a*s n*gga........get ya fu*king priorities in life together......jesus......you really are that person to go get a new phone every year and swear up and down its better because it cost 200 more this year then it did last year. And you the type of lame to try and stunt with it too......smn......

3 months ago '04        #30
MALIS 
space
space
space
$3,457 | Props total: 2827 2827
 Proffesor X said
Well in this case it would be a Note 8 vs Note 9.......not a flip phone vs a smart phone, Just goes to show completely out of touch with reality you are dude. And just because its not the newest tech doesn't mean its not nice. You the type to stand in line for hours just to buy a new Iphone ever year just because its newer

n*gga nobody cares if ur old a*s tv is good enough for you, how are u gonna talk sh*t about n*ggas just because they have higher standards than you?
+3   

3 months ago '05        #31
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
You compared this over priced monstrosity
Overpriced? I didn't realize Samsung shared the price with you.

Would you be so kind as to share that information with the rest of us? This will be Boxden exclusive.
+2   

3 months ago '05        #32
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 MALIS said
n*gga nobody cares if ur old a*s tv is good enough for you, how are u gonna talk sh*t about n*ggas just because they have higher standards than you?
He's the type of dude that's still rockin an iPhone 3G while telling everybody not to upgrade their phones because "they all do the same thing."
+2   

3 months ago '18        #33
space
space
 Y.G. said
Overpriced? I didn't realize Samsung shared the price with you.

Would you be so kind as to share that information with the rest of us? This will be Boxden exclusive.

Samsung has yet to disclose an official price or release date for either of its new models, and while the company never officially disclosed the price of last year's model either, estimates put it at around $100,000 for the 146-inch flatscreen.

While a 75-inch version of The Wall will be exponentially less expensive than the commercial 146-inch version from last year, there's a very good chance that it could cost well over $20,000 (£15,000, AU$28,000) Ė Samsung's 75-inch 8K QLED TV was $15,000, and that used traditional LED-LCD technology.

[pic - click to view]

Pay a house for a TV brehs........
+1   

3 months ago '18        #34
space
space
 Y.G. said
He's the type of dude that's still rockin an iPhone 3G while telling everybody not to upgrade their phones because "they all do the same thing."
Again with the over the top extremes. If you go and upgrade your phone every year cause its the newer model, your a fu*king idiot. And trust just from our interactions today....your a fu*king idiot........but I digress........
+1   

3 months ago '13        #35
818digi 
space
space
$2,296 | Props total: 2119 2119
 Faseforeal said
How much did it cost you?
I got mine for 1500.... donít ask me how.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #36
space
space
 MALIS said
Be slaves to technology brehs........smh......

Cats look like this

[pic - click to view]

talking sh*t and getting angry about a difference of opinion on sh*t that doesn't even make a difference.

3 months ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said

Samsung has yet to disclose an official price

[pic - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '04        #38
MALIS 
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Be slaves to technology brehs........smh......

Cats look like this

[pic - click to view]

talking sh*t and getting angry about a difference of opinion on sh*t that doesn't even make a difference.

ur the one on this thread talkin about ur old a*s tv. And ur the only one angry. Matter of fact ur the only one not agreeing with anybody. Shut up n*gga

3 months ago '18        #39
space
space
 Y.G. said
Still waiting for you to post an official price.
Still waiting for you take what you asked for and get the fu*k on......n*gga go move the goal post......and you a pissant tech snob...............you lame a*s hell breh......

3 months ago '04        #40
MALIS 
space
space
space
 Y.G. said

Word, this n*gga sound like my uncle and sh*t
+2   

3 months ago '05        #41
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Again with the over the top extremes. If you go and upgrade your phone every year cause its the newer model, your a fu*king idiot. And trust just from our interactions today....your a fu*king idiot........but I digress........
Instead of pocket watching and crying over what other people do with their money, you might want to spend some time learning how to use proper grammar. You know, before you go insulting someone's intelligence and all.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #42
space
space
 MALIS said
ur the one on this thread talkin about ur old a*s tv. And ur the only one angry. Matter of fact ur the only one not agreeing with anybody. Shut up n*gga
Angry at what? You 2 goofy bastards are mad cause I sh*tted on your threesome with a fu*king TV. I said it wasn't that serious and your dude insisted it was and blah blah blah.........and nothing in my house is "old" breh......Im probably the only n*gga out the 3 in this convo who can actually afford the damn TV......I just refuse to pay for something so fu*king stupid.......but you 2 n*ggas carry on

3 months ago '18        #43
space
space
 Y.G. said
Instead of pocket watching and crying over what other people do with their money, you might want to spend some time learning how to use proper grammar. You know, before you go insulting someone's intelligence and all.
As you use one run on sentence after the other..............got you chief.......and for you to resort to such a petty a*s response. I must have hit a nerve.......let me find out you one of those dumb a*s people......

3 months ago '04        #44
MALIS 
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Angry at what? You 2 goofy bastards are mad cause I sh*tted on your threesome with a fu*king TV. I said it wasn't that serious and your dude insisted it was and blah blah blah.........and nothing in my house is "old" breh......Im probably the only n*gga out the 3 in this convo who can actually afford the damn TV......I just refuse to pay for something so fu*king stupid.......but you 2 n*ggas carry on

Cool n*gga please go enjoy ur old a*s tv and quit @ing me, since Iím so mad....

3 months ago '18        #45
space
space
 MALIS said
Cool n*gga please go enjoy ur old a*s tv and quit @ing me, since Iím so mad....
You quoted me........several times......wow.....okay......weirdo n*gga overload......I'm done with this convo......

3 months ago '04        #46
MALIS 
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
You quoted me........several times......wow.....okay......weirdo n*gga overload......I'm done with this convo......

3 months ago '09        #47
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,414 | Props total: 945 945
 Proffesor X said
Well yeah, things are always going to improve, but dude go to any electronics store in America........all the TV resolutions look exactly the same......the only difference is people know its not the same........don't get me wrong with tech you get what you pay for, but any TV over 700 is going to be superb quality and the picture will be superior as well. Its like going to buy good loud that gets you high with 3 hits and you meet someone who says they get you higher in 2 for $600 dollars more then what you paid for yours........but yours still got you high as fu*k........
I disagree with the first, agree with second. You can definitely get something really nice for $700. And you're right that the quality from $1000 TV to a $3,000 tv isn't worth it if you don't think it's worth it, or if you don't really have a trained eye for that. But then again, you can say that about every single product out there. You can get a Honda for 20k or a Benz for 80k. Sure they both do the same thing and get you from a to b, but if cars are your thing and you can afford it, I can't knock you for it.

3 months ago '06        #48
991 40 heat pts40
space
space
$7,568 | Props total: 4759 4759
 Proffesor X said

I'm sure its a nicer picture, but how much clearer do they think TV's are gonna get. There is just no need for this, especially at 5g's
That's kind of why it's worth the investment. If it has an amazing picture with no issues and doesn't have the same issues like old tech, then it's worth it as long as it lasts for a long time. If it's in your budget. I'm not saying I can spend 5k on a tv. But prices will go down as well.

3 months ago '18        #49
space
space
 991 said
That's kind of why it's worth the investment. If it has an amazing picture with no issues and doesn't have the same issues like old tech, then it's worth it as long as it lasts for a long time. If it's in your budget. I'm not saying I can spend 5k on a tv. But prices will go down as well.
Nah that's not an investment, that unit loses its value the minute you walk out the store with it. It depreciates over time because there is always something new coming out. If you can afford it, more power to you. But I wouldn't buy based on that aspect......at some point its like how high do you want to get....especially if got the premo of the premo already.

3 months ago '10        #50
DATKIDD121 51 heat pts51
space
space
$10,367 | Props total: 13594 13594
 Y.G. said

U just gonna keep murdering him like this

Home      

most viewed right now
+103online now  36
Her wagon full of passion n I ain't passin
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+63online now  36
Video inside Funny Ass Comedian
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  27
Image(s) inside Damn Kharla 👀
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside TMZ NEW VIDEO: GETAWAY DRIVER in NIPSEY HUSSLE Shooting BEEN EXPOSED A..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy