Nike really trying to sell dad shoes for premium prices

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '18        #26
stonegone1 
space
space
$77 | Props total: 86 86
+3   

3 months ago '17        #27
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 609 609
 Officialjm3 said
Dumbass kids getting got for kicks we could buy for $15 in a clearance bin with the strings tied to each other so they donít get mixed up.
Man, my oldest daughter wanted checkered Vans for Christmas. Her youngest sister got some retro J's and middle some AirMax. She was like "Where the Vans?" I was like "Nah, fam- ain't paying $60 for the same simple canvas shoes that used to be $17.99 reg price".

Vans straight finessing; charging as much for a pair of slipons as legit sneakers. I remember family reunions as a kid and my dad's uncle from NYC wearing white or tan vans. They were old man shoes and now they're what's poppin' in high school.
+4   

3 months ago '13        #28
cCarter8020 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,936 | Props total: 1196 1196

[pic - click to view]

Another view.
It’s pretty wack but in general the idea of ugly kicks being in ever since the balenciaga triple s is exactly what high fashion is about: flipping sh*t so what’s ugly becomes cool and challenging the entire idea of what does beauty even mean? Reminding us it’s also relative to what we previously understood was attractive or cool.
That being said: this is sh*t and hell no lmao
+4   

3 months ago '17        #29
Officialjm3 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 5159 5159
 TheGreyOne said
Man, my oldest daughter wanted checkered Vans for Christmas. Her youngest sister got some retro J's and middle some AirMax. She was like "Where the Vans?" I was like "Nah, fam- ain't paying $60 for the same simple canvas shoes that used to be $17.99 reg price".

Vans straight finessing; charging as much for a pair of slipons as legit sneakers. I remember family reunions as a kid and my dad's uncle from NYC wearing white or tan vans. They were old man shoes and now they're what's poppin' in high school.
Iím putting the blame on Kanye shoulders. This was the man that started mainstreaming ugly a*s shoes. Then the high fashion brands stole his idea.
+5   

3 months ago '17        #30
Fortune 185 heat pts185
space
space
$7,849 | Props total: 42254 42254
 goodi said
Look like someone with some hard labor African mutumbo feet squeezed his foot into them bi*ches
+1   

3 months ago '14        #31
consigliereA 102 heat pts102
space
space
$31,285 | Props total: 39590 39590
 refuze said
It's on SNKRS app

[pic - click to view]

A Martine Rose collabo isn’t regular Nike..
+3   

3 months ago '11        #32
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,149 | Props total: 3816 3816
 ishVicious said
I just read a article on these PIeces of sh*t shoes.. all she did was put to mumps on the shoe then added a + $200 mark up.
I might got to consider getting into fashion bro because wtf lololol. She did nothing else to the shoe itís the same exact air monarch thatís in every outlet near you.

This is exactly how Nike been with they shoes recently tbh. Itís why I jumped ship and started rocking adidas and higher end brands. Nikeís pricing for quality is absurd, shoe glue everywhere, plastic/rubber parts that donít stay on the shoe itís a mess
Facts.
I work out a lot so I just wear under armor.
Plus heir prices are way more affordable and they always have sales online
and their customer service is great
+1   

3 months ago '11        #33
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,149 | Props total: 3816 3816
 ishVicious said
I just read a article on these PIeces of sh*t shoes.. all she did was put to mumps on the shoe then added a + $200 mark up.
I might got to consider getting into fashion bro because wtf lololol. She did nothing else to the shoe itís the same exact air monarch thatís in every outlet near you.

This is exactly how Nike been with they shoes recently tbh. Itís why I jumped ship and started rocking adidas and higher end brands. Nikeís pricing for quality is absurd, shoe glue everywhere, plastic/rubber parts that donít stay on the shoe itís a mess
Facts.
I work out a lot so I just wear under armor.
Plus their prices are way more affordable and they always have sales online
and their customer service is great

3 months ago '17        #34
Its 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 4679 4679
n*gga wear those around me, imma spit on him

3 months ago '13        #35
mynam3isearl 6 heat pts
space
space
$806 | Props total: 807 807
I mean, Kanye is doing it.. so...

3 months ago '16        #36
postemupndunkit 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 23424 23424
k*ll yourself if you buy this for 250
+1   

3 months ago '18        #37
GODGOAT 3 heat pts
space
space
$975 | Props total: 1715 1715
 TheGreyOne said

Man being from Norfolk Va I had to find alternatives to nike as a teen and it youst to be vans. Now the like got damn nikes.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #38
Oswaldgatesjr 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$5,821 | Props total: 12296 12296
 refuze said

[pic - click to view]

These joints dropping for $250

Adidas selling expensive Yeezy dad shoes got Nike thinking they can do the same

U serious?? They dropping air monarchs for $250?? n*ggas gotta be dumb if they buy them.
+3   

3 months ago '18        #39
Oswaldgatesjr 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$5,821 | Props total: 12296 12296
 GODGOAT said
Man being from Norfolk Va I had to find alternatives to nike as a teen and it youst to be vans. Now the like got damn nikes.

Part of norfolk u from? Yea i tried to be slick and cop some vane last year. U knw back in hs my era some low tops were like $35. Went into journeys n*gga said 70 after taxes i said nah im good fam.
+1   

3 months ago '08        #40
AC_89 364 heat pts364
space
space
$48,482 | Props total: 31149 31149
The younger kids love the dad shoes
+1   

3 months ago '17        #41
HH080 
space
space
$163 | Props total: 236 236
 ishVicious said

Exactly but like you said it has been touched by "high fashion" so it's cool now
+1   

3 months ago '16        #42
Aztlan 124 heat pts124
space
space
$12,757 | Props total: 34303 34303
 cCarter8020 said

[pic - click to view]

Another view.
Itís pretty wack but in general the idea of ugly kicks being in ever since the balenciaga triple s is exactly what high fashion is about: flipping sh*t so whatís ugly becomes cool and challenging the entire idea of what does beauty even mean? Reminding us itís also relative to what we previously understood was attractive or cool.
That being said: this is sh*t and hell no lmao
Yeah bruh the idea is novel but the shoes is still ugly as hell
+2   

3 months ago '18        #43
GODGOAT 3 heat pts
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Part of norfolk u from? Yea i tried to be slick and cop some vane last year. U knw back in hs my era some low tops were like $35. Went into journeys n*gga said 70 after taxes i said nah im good fam.
If you want to get technical Ghent military housing moved around the east coast and then came back to ocean view east to be exact and went to lake taylor I met some people from the "parks" I always felt bad for them

3 months ago '10        #44
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
space
$10,501 | Props total: 11901 11901
Lol the sneaker game been so trash i finally jumped into buying designer shoes..rather pay 3/500 for some designer kicks than some yeezy that some 22 year old is tryna resell me..plus Iím hitting that age where i appreciate moccasins and loafers more than sneakers

3 months ago '18        #45
StillSFamilyRep 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,947 | Props total: 14936 14936
 persuazion said
Can somebody tell me the difference between those and these?
The built in boils

3 months ago '06        #46
RAZAH CUTS 6516 heat pts6516
space
space
$58,935 | Props total: 34549 34549
This madness has to stop!!!
+1   

3 months ago '18        #47
GODGOAT 3 heat pts
space
space
Boxden yall n*ggas need shoe jobs at this rate we will be wearing boxes on are feet lawd save us all lawd save us all

3 months ago '14        #48
Leadfoot 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,060 | Props total: 2246 2246
 KingBud said
Nike with the ultimate finesse
All time heat check.
+1   

3 months ago '13        #49
North!!! 444 heat pts444
space
space
$60,527 | Props total: 52133 52133
These the drippiest dad shoes

And the cheapest

Puma life the wave

fu*k all these expensive ugly brands

[pic - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '04        #50
spunkyXL 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 3932 3932
These will sellout and sell for $400 on Stockx

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  41
Are you genius enough to solve Einsteins riddle without cheating?
42 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Apr 16 - positive drug tests hit a 14 year high
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  17
Image(s) inside T.I. Says He Gonna End Kodak Blackís Career Like He Did To Lil Flip
235 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  15
NBA People Are Telling Ty Lue & Monty William's To Stay Away From Lakers Coach..
86 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy