Tim Cook Admits Demand For The iPhone Is Declining

most viewed right now
+118  93
53 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '04        #76
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
$17,255 | Props total: 13885 13885
 pnoi89 said
Some of these Chinese branded phones aren't knockoffs though and are legitimate competitors... Take Huawei, for example.
Word their focused on just giving you high quality products with longevity the same way they do in the car industry. While america wants to make sure planned obsolescence is apart of their whole scheme. People quick to try to discredit asian brands but our sh*t gets made by them remember where Hyundai/kia was 10-20 years ago and look at it now. You have a mini CPU in your pocket wtf else do you need. Most people don't even use most of the features any way.
+2   

4 months ago '18        #77
IcebergIzm 6 heat pts
space
space
$394 | Props total: 817 817
 yousabi*ch said
i still have my 6 plus im not buying a $1000 phone every year foh
My sister got that sh!t still too...the screen is MAD BIG! i thought it was a X or 8Plus (at minimum) until she actually showed me in the settings i aint believe her.

I ran thru 3 phones (2 cracked screens,1 upgrade) and her sh!t is still rockin (anddd she be on snapchat all day thats the ONLY* thing k*lling her battery life!)

-Sent from Galaxy Note 9 that i guard with my life with no insurance on it cuz im ghetto.
+2   

4 months ago '06        #78
thekidd 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 1291 1291
 UPSTATE NY RAP said
I had a 6s & just recently upgraded to a XS Max. Definitely a big improvement but I won’t be upgrading for at least 3 years maybe 4. Another thing to is most people don’t realize that when making monthly payments on a phone you lease it has no effect on your credit what so ever unless u stop paying & they put you in collections & negatively impact your credit. So u mine as well buy the phone out with a credit card & make payments so your credit will go up. Just free game for my box fam
Facts. The fact they still only report missed payments is the biggest scam out. If you need to check my credit to approve me you should also report that I pay on time
+3   

4 months ago '06        #79
thekidd 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 1291 1291
 Duntaz said
Word their focused on just giving you high quality products with longevity the same way they do in the car industry. While america wants to make sure planned obsolescence is apart of their whole scheme. People quick to try to discredit asian brands but our sh*t gets made by them remember where Hyundai/kia was 10-20 years ago and look at it now. You have a mini CPU in your pocket wtf else do you need. Most people don't even use most of the features any way.
Right. Dual sim, factory unlocked, etc. American companies want to control everything
+2   

4 months ago '05        #80
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,374 | Props total: 9478 9478
 thekidd said
Right. Dual sim, factory unlocked, etc. American companies want to control everything
Word. Getting a locked phone unlocked by AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. is like pulling teeth. It also makes you be wary about purchasing used phones that are locked too because scumbag selling them before their contracts are up so you can't get them unlocked.

4 months ago '09        #81
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,309 | Props total: 1340 1340
 Sin said
i carry a galaxy s8 and a iphone 8 everyday

and by far prefer my iphone

but these prices are getting ridiculous
What do you use each for? I can't imagine someone carrying an iPhone and Android but preferring iPhone. I always felt it was the other way around

4 months ago '04        #82
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
$17,255 | Props total: 13885 13885
 thekidd said
Just look at the specs on the Huawei Mate 20 lite for 300

4 months ago '11        #83
Sin 1982 heat pts1982
space
space
$29,562 | Props total: 88004 88004
 jasperfect said
What do you use each for? I can't imagine someone carrying an iPhone and Android but preferring iPhone. I always felt it was the other way around
iphone my personal android my work

i carry them both and have games on both

i just like the iphone overall

4 months ago '09        #84
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,309 | Props total: 1340 1340
 Sin said
iphone my personal android my work

i carry them both and have games on both

i just like the iphone overall
What do you do for work that can't be done on an iPhone? Did your job give you an Android phone or are you paying for it yourself

4 months ago '11        #85
Sin 1982 heat pts1982
space
space
 jasperfect said
What do you do for work that can't be done on an iPhone? Did your job give you an Android phone or are you paying for it yourself
they gave me the android phone but i can do everything on both but i like to be able to turn off work calls and not be bothered so i carry both
+1   

4 months ago '18        #86
UPSTATE NY RAP 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$359 | Props total: 755 755
 thekidd said
Facts. The fact they still only report missed payments is the biggest scam out. If you need to check my credit to approve me you should also report that I pay on time
Exactly! Apparently it’s always been like that. Rent A Center does the same sh*t

4 months ago '15        #87
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$857 | Props total: 929 929
 Sin said
talking battery isn't bad at all

it may be me with apps in the background, it tells me all the time about apps running and i think i have the location thing on high and email every 10 or 15 check
i have the same thing tho... push notifications for emails and social media apps, no power saving features. i easily get nearly 5 hours of screen on time everyday.

4 months ago '15        #88
ManABigMan 
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 3258 3258
 Naga Sadow said
I'm still holding onto my S8 and will probably wait for the S10 or Note 10. Phones have been designed so well lately that they will easily last you 2 to 3 years.
Got my S8 in 2017, and I'm gonna probably gonna jump at the s10. Wanted the Note 9, but decided to hold onto my phone a bit longer.
+1   

4 months ago '11        #89
Sin 1982 heat pts1982
space
space
 abcxyz said
i have the same thing tho... push notifications for emails and social media apps, no power saving features. i easily get nearly 5 hours of screen on time everyday.
maybe its me but tomorrow morning im going to use it for the 3:30 minutes id usual use my iphone and see

4 months ago '04        #90
SpyDa 182 heat pts182
space
space
$13,798 | Props total: 4109 4109
Still got a note 5. Thought about grabbing the note 9 on launch. I saw that price and said hell nawl. Built a high end gaming rig instead.

4 months ago '06        #91
Yung Dilla 1584 heat pts1584
space
space
$63,901 | Props total: 69155 69155
It's not that phone demands is decreasing it's these n*ggas release a new model every damn year. No phone is out of date after a year unless you skimmed on the features. n*ggas is starting to realize that now and updating every two or three years like it was before.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #92
DJ Maximum|M 63 heat pts63
space
space
$46,470 | Props total: 24404 24404
 thekidd said
The new fico scores will reflect cellphone and apartment payments

It's called ficoxd

It's for people with Lil to no credit. Only a handful of creditors use it tho

4 months ago '04        #93
DJ Maximum|M 63 heat pts63
space
space
$46,470 | Props total: 24404 24404
 Yung Dilla said
It's not that phone demands is decreasing it's these n*ggas release a new model every damn year. No phone is out of date after a year unless you skimmed on the features. n*ggas is starting to realize that now and updating every two or three years like it was before.
This plus companies that charged full price for the phones fu*ked themselves I remember 200 bucks for a top phone with a 2 year contract. Now it's 2 year contract leasing to buy a phone or pay 800+ for a phone which is absurd.
+2   

4 months ago '14        #94
UnclePhilOH16 170 heat pts170
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 8083 8083
 Naga Sadow said
And surprisingly iPhones are gonna unexpectedly start slowing down, acting extra buggy, and die at 50%with the next update.

4 months ago '10        #95
SecretAgentMan 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 230 230
Coulda fooled me i sell phones all ppl want are iphones
+1   

4 months ago '17        #96
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 6747 6747
 thekidd said
buying it with a credit card at 20 % interest would be dumb. ALso it depends on what your credit limit is on the card, if you have a $1000 limit and you use all of it it will drop your credit quite a bit as you are at 100% usage. if you have a 0% interest credit card with nothing owed on it..have at it.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #97
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Maximum said
The new fico scores will reflect cellphone and apartment payments

It's called ficoxd

It's for people with Lil to no credit. Only a handful of creditors use it tho

this will only help those that do not have a score ...and tbh it can also hurt them if they they make all of their cell phone payments late
+1   

4 months ago '06        #98
Blockburner28 70 heat pts70
space
space
$16,240 | Props total: 3004 3004
 yousabi*ch said
i still have my 6 plus im not buying a $1000 phone every year foh
I had a 6 plus for 3 years, got a job that pays 5 times more, bought a X last year, sold it for 750$ and bought a XS max this year(paid the full 1200) for it and got 2 apple watches for the wife and I, i'm good for the next 3 to 4 years.

4 months ago '14        #99
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 3974 3974
 Tiko377 said
I think all smartphone sales are declining. I wonder what is going to happen in 3-5 years
People just aren't annually upgrading anymore. Also when tax breaks are being given to the rich, us poor common folks can't afford a new iPhone especially when they removed the 2 year contract price. I used to get a new phone for 2-3 hundred dollars and now you have to pay 600 to a grand for a new phone.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #100
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Blockburner28 said
I had a 6 plus for 3 years, got a job that pays 5 times more, bought a X last year, sold it for 750$ and bought a XS max this year(paid the full 1200) for it and got 2 apple watches for the wife and I, i'm good for the next 3 to 4 years.
not saying i cant afford one brother ..just dont feel the need to right now...maybe i ll wait til september and buy the newer one....and yeah i will keep it atleast 3 years lol im with you
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+44online now  34
Image(s) inside Damn Kharla 👀
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+67online now  32
Video inside Funny Ass Comedian
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+103online now  28
Her wagon full of passion n I ain't passin
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside TMZ NEW VIDEO: GETAWAY DRIVER in NIPSEY HUSSLE Shooting BEEN EXPOSED A..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy