WALMART selling a Patek Philippe for $150k

most viewed right now
+25  47
48 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
70 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '12        #51
OldBusiness 173 heat pts173
space
space
$27,795 | Props total: 44449 44449
 Naga Sadow said
It depends. Watch companies like Patek Phillippe and Jaeger Coultre are very rare and and very complex. They appreciate in value and when you buy one second hand you always will pay more because you have to have a private meeting with the company in order for them to build you a watch. Even after that it could take years before you see that watch depending on the amount of complications.

In 98 I bought a Rolex Daytona for $18k. When I had the watch appraised a few years ba k it was valued at $32k.

Then some people like my dad bought a watch like a Rolex Submariner because they need a reliable diving watch. My dad used to be a professional diver for she'll fish when I was young and everyone bought them because they were built like tanks. They could survive the pressure under water and you could read the time which was crucial.

Some people just buy them just because they're expensive and have no appreciation for the engineering and craftsmanship that go into them. I told my wife I want one for our 25th anniversary so she has plenty of time to save up.
dope post

Learned some sh
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #52
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 20518 20518
 Naga Sadow said
It depends. Watch companies like Patek Phillippe and Jaeger Coultre are very rare and and very complex. They appreciate in value and when you buy one second hand you always will pay more because you have to have a private meeting with the company in order for them to build you a watch. Even after that it could take years before you see that watch depending on the amount of complications.

In 98 I bought a Rolex Daytona for $18k. When I had the watch appraised a few years ba k it was valued at $32k.

Then some people like my dad bought a watch like a Rolex Submariner because they need a reliable diving watch. My dad used to be a professional diver for she'll fish when I was young and everyone bought them because they were built like tanks. They could survive the pressure under water and you could read the time which was crucial.

Some people just buy them just because they're expensive and have no appreciation for the engineering and craftsmanship that go into them. I told my wife I want one for our 25th anniversary so she has plenty of time to save up.
never knew you had to have a meeting to buy a new patek. Interesting

Last edited by Knucklez; 12-26-2018 at 08:47 PM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #53
Hitek 
space
space
$393 | Props total: 775 775
 realgunta said
serious question

whats the hype with some guys and watches?

i know some guys are really into watches and collecting them, but i just never got it

is it a fashion statement thing? Or people really be into the movement of the hands? Or people just following trends?
Same reason some people are into cars.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #54
Duntaz 69 heat pts69
space
space
$16,730 | Props total: 12900 12900
 Knucklez said

3 weeks ago '16        #55
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Duntaz said
what you laughing at fam? im just going by what he said i never claimed to be a watch expert

3 weeks ago '16        #56
NEWYORKTlMES 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 9708 9708
 Teknicks said
A high quality automatic watch is much harder to make than a smartphone.

It's the precision machining that makes the watches so expensive, also the fact that it's not mass produced. But anything more than a Roley is over priced.
The machines to make those watches been around for decades now ..donít let them fool u into believing they are still hard to make

3 weeks ago '04        #57
Duntaz 69 heat pts69
space
space
 Knucklez said
what you laughing at fam? im just going by what he said i never claimed to be a watch expert
I never heard of that before. I love watches but I'd stay in the 5k range. But I haven't spent over $500 on a watch. Orient has automatics for $100-$300. I appreaciate the mechanics from a far

3 weeks ago '16        #58
Patek 170 heat pts170 OP
space
space
$6,776 | Props total: 10707 10707
 Naga Sadow said

3 weeks ago '04        #59
Duntaz 69 heat pts69
space
space
 Patek said

What's the problem?

3 weeks ago '16        #60
Patek 170 heat pts170 OP
space
space
Hes nearlyn50 talking all that sht to me

3 weeks ago '16        #61
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Duntaz said
I never heard of that before. I love watches but I'd stay in the 5k range. But I haven't spent over $500 on a watch. Orient has automatics for $100-$300. I appreaciate the mechanics from a far
o ok i feel you. Thought you was makin fun of me... But yea that sh*t sound all types of crazy and high class..a meeting to buy a watch

3 weeks ago '16        #62
playboypaulie 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 1040 1040
 realgunta said
serious question

whats the hype with some guys and watches?

i know some guys are really into watches and collecting them, but i just never got it

is it a fashion statement thing? Or people really be into the movement of the hands? Or people just following trends?
some people buy the same shoe 42 times in 8 different colors

+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #63
playboypaulie 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 1040 1040
 Knucklez said
you donít. I donít know what homie talking bout. Was just in NYC Christmas Eve looking at some.
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #64
Naga Sadow 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,668 | Props total: 39199 39199
 Patek said
Hes nearlyn50 talking all that sht to me
Says the dude who talks to himself with multiple accounts about paying for trannies to peg him. I'm in my 30's you imbecile.

3 weeks ago '16        #65
Patek 170 heat pts170 OP
space
space
You were in the 20s in the 90s

3 weeks ago '17        #66
Naga Sadow 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Knucklez said
Yeah it gets serious. I'm a huge fan of craftsmanship, engineering, and fine details. These watches amaze me not because of their price but because of all the fine details and engineering that goes into them.

[video - click to view]

3 weeks ago '17        #67
Naga Sadow 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Patek said
You were in the 20s in the 90s
And you're retarded to this day. I was 15/16 in 98.

At least I don't have a sister who looks like she skipped puberty and went straight into menopause. She am 11 year old boys figure with the face of someone in their mid 40's. Your sister is a mud duck and your mom is a swamp donkey.

3 weeks ago '16        #68
Patek 170 heat pts170 OP
space
space
Same goes for justin747

Hang it up... Old a.ss n*ggas with no lives

3 weeks ago '17        #69
Naga Sadow 18 heat pts18
space
space
 OldBusiness said
dope post

Learned some sh
I'm a huge fan of complicated watches. Yeah I know it's something to say I own an expensive watch but I hate people that dont care about the craftsmanship, engineering, and art that goes into these watches. And every time I see a watch ruined with diamonds all over them I just want to beat it with a hammer. I'm just fascinated with how they make their watches.

This might be boring to most but I love watching these videos.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

3 weeks ago '17        #70
Naga Sadow 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Patek said
Same goes for justin747

Hang it up... Old a.ss n*ggas with no lives
White dude with multiple personality disorder, please stop using that word. Why don't you go @ your many other accounts Porc.

[pic - click to view]

3 weeks ago '17        #71
ninesix703 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 584 584
 Naga Sadow said
Yeah it gets serious. I'm a huge fan of craftsmanship, engineering, and fine details. These watches amaze me not because of their price but because of all the fine details and engineering that goes into them.

Grand Complication watches (Skymoons, Minute Repeaters) require the approval process not the other Pateks which can be bought from AD's like any other watch.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #72
Naga Sadow 18 heat pts18
space
space
 ninesix703 said
Grand Complication watches (Skymoons, Minute Repeaters) require the approval process not the other Pateks which can be bought from AD's like any other watch.
You're correct. My dream watch is a reference 1518.

[pic - click to view]

It's just such a classy and timeless design that's built so intricately. I really don't care for the Nautilus. I just don't really care for the design and i hate Square watches.

3 weeks ago '16        #73
Patek 170 heat pts170 OP
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
And you're retarded to this day. I was 15/16 in 98.

At least I don't have a sister who looks like she skipped puberty and went straight into menopause. She am 11 year old boys figure with the face of someone in their mid 40's. Your sister is a mud duck and your mom is a swamp donkey.

U bought an $18k watch at 14 years old?

Lay off the rocks

Last edited by Patek; 12-26-2018 at 10:29 PM..

3 weeks ago '04        #74
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 501 501
When I first started hearing bout these watches i thought they were saying protect phillipe smh
+2   

3 weeks ago '13        #75
Murker99 89 heat pts89
space
space
$5,237 | Props total: 3922 3922
"Patek Philippe the plain one that's too much sauce"

+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  12
Image(s) inside "I Seen 2pac Pull Up To The Club w/ Faith Evans, he & Treach Both Smas..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  10
Image(s) inside Crazy conspiracy theory involving our POTUS
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-16online now  9
Video inside 1839 World Fair... Our history is a lie
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  8
Video inside MK 11 Gameplay
73 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+55online now  8
Image(s) inside Indian 🍑 ARIANA SAYANI
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+107online now  6
Image(s) inside Sheís 5í1Ē With A 40 inch Ass. But How Deep Is The pus-y?
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Dude using the S10 out in the wild👀
39 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Mary J Blige: Aaliyah was MURDERED & I was NEXT