WALMART selling a Patek Philippe for $150k

most viewed right now
+21  78
45 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '15        #26
Drakehotel 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,388 | Props total: 15565 15565

[pic - click to view]

Just giving y’all a little sneak peek
+14   

3 months ago '17        #27
one il matt 56 7 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 4110 4110
 realgunta said
serious question

whats the hype with some guys and watches?

i know some guys are really into watches and collecting them, but i just never got it

is it a fashion statement thing? Or people really be into the movement of the hands? Or people just following trends?
Sign of maturity, no cap. You'll never see a young boy with a watch, but you'll always see a man with one.

Keep an eye out for all men over 30 handle his business like man. They gonna have a fine watch.

When you start noticing watches, you start seeing money that people have in a different way. Rich and wealth start to mean something different.

A Fine watch means a man with money and class. Only another rich mofo like me is gonna recognize this $45k watch I'm rocking.

Chicks can recognize a nice watch.

CEOs, presidents, hedge fund managers, pimps, preachers, athletes... All stay with fine watch.

+11   

3 months ago '16        #28
Lagos 182 heat pts182 OP
space
space
$7,777 | Props total: 12711 12711
 one il matt 56 said
Sign of maturity, no cap. You'll never see a young boy with a watch, but you'll always see a man with one.

Keep an eye out for all men over 30 handle his business like man. They gonna have a fine watch.

When you start noticing watches, you start seeing money that people have in a different way. Rich and wealth start to mean something different.

A Fine watch means a man with money and class. Only another rich mofo like me is gonna recognize this $45k watch I'm rocking.

CEOs, presidents, hedge fund managers, pimps, preachers, athletes... All stay with fine watch.

Well explained
+2   

3 months ago '17        #29
BXSPAGHETT 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 3049 3049
Materialistic f*ggots
+3   

3 months ago '06        #30
realgunta 887 heat pts887
space
space
$27,147 | Props total: 49587 49587
 one il matt 56 said

damn, i guess everybody views things differently

im over 30 and to me i dont see the point of a watch anymore. I view them as just simply what they are....a watch.

Something that we use to tell time.

I havent worn a watch since i was around 13 years old which was when i first got a cell phone. At the time i was rocking g-shocks. Eventually the battery died and i just stopped wearing it and have been using my cell phone to tell the time ever since then.

I was honestly curious as to whats the hype behind watches nowadays. So thanks for the feedback

To me it seems like ppl just doing it because others are doing it

Whether its to show wealth...or to try and show wealth.

Last edited by realgunta; 12-26-2018 at 05:29 PM..
+3   

3 months ago '15        #31
Maxbcline 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 6606 6606
They had 3sixteen chinos and hoodies. I think walmart is in the 3rd party business now

3 months ago '15        #32
Maxbcline 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 6606 6606
 Drakehotel said

[pic - click to view]

I'll give you a sneak peak
[pic - click to view]

Throw in them lunchables from the fridge... A n*gga got a long ride to cash for gold
+18   

3 months ago '16        #33
Pro materiall 
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 253 253
 LYTE said
Tbh, it's probably not Walmart direct. Maybe a 3rd party. Saw some MCM sneakers up there a whole back. Same scenario
Nah you ain’t lying I seen retro Jay’s on Walmart website going for 220
+1   

3 months ago '17        #34
TheFreakyRobber 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,123 | Props total: 5769 5769
150k???

sh*t i rather buy some IG pus*y

^^^^
matter of fact, im asking her how much
+1   

3 months ago '16        #35
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,917 | Props total: 18833 18833
 NEWYORKTlMES said
Your iPhone has way more tech in it then a 150k watch think about that

A high quality automatic watch is much harder to make than a smartphone.

It's the precision machining that makes the watches so expensive, also the fact that it's not mass produced. But anything more than a Roley is over priced.

3 months ago '15        #36
jharlem0500 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,349 | Props total: 9215 9215
 Patek said
Does Offset shop at Walmart?
Does it look like he was left off of Bad and Bougie?
+2   

3 months ago '17        #37
Naga Sadow 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,106 | Props total: 45969 45969
 Confidential said
Is the watch REALLY worth 150k?

I gotta nice stable already, f#ck fashion
One it's the engineering of the watch. If you only knew the amount of time and complications in the watch. Two, it's a sound investment. They will always appreciate in value with time, especially if you had your watch commissioned with a private and highly rare meeting with them.

3 months ago '17        #38
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
$5,762 | Props total: 9141 9141
It's not Walmart on site. It's just online sh*t. Go on the website and u will see Walmart has almost EVERYTHING. sh*t not in the store. U can put in adult films and will probably find them online.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #39
Naga Sadow 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,106 | Props total: 45969 45969
 realgunta said
serious question

i know some guys are really into watches and collecting them, but i just never got it

is it a fashion statement thing? Or people really be into the movement of the hands? Or people just following trends?
It depends. Watch companies like Patek Phillippe and Jaeger Coultre are very rare and and very complex. They appreciate in value and when you buy one second hand you always will pay more because you have to have a private meeting with the company in order for them to build you a watch. Even after that it could take years before you see that watch depending on the amount of complications.

In 98 I bought a Rolex Daytona for $18k. When I had the watch appraised a few years ba k it was valued at $32k.

Then some people like my dad bought a watch like a Rolex Submariner because they need a reliable diving watch. My dad used to be a professional diver for she'll fish when I was young and everyone bought them because they were built like tanks. They could survive the pressure under water and you could read the time which was crucial.

Some people just buy them just because they're expensive and have no appreciation for the engineering and craftsmanship that go into them. I told my wife I want one for our 25th anniversary so she has plenty of time to save up.
+7   

3 months ago '15        #40
Drakehotel 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Maxbcline said
I'll give you a sneak peak
[pic - click to view]

Throw in them lunchables from the fridge... A n*gga got a long ride to cash for gold
Good luck

[pic - click to view]

+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '15        #41
SeraphKin 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,993 | Props total: 36855 36855
 realgunta said
serious question

True watch collectors pay for the craftmanship of the pieces. All these watches are handmade (so they say) so you're paying for the man hours to put together all those little pieces for kinetic movements. That's why they hold value so well.
+2   

3 months ago '16        #42
Knucklez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,024 | Props total: 21884 21884
you could buy 3 gold rolex presidentials for that price. Porc youre a f*ggot

3 months ago '18        #43
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 1069 1069
 Drakehotel said
Good luck

[pic - click to view]

This how Six9ine got locked up.
+1   

3 months ago '16        #44
Knucklez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,024 | Props total: 21884 21884
 realgunta said
serious question

if you were rich and had a nice suit you wouldnt like to wear it with a nice gold watch? idk i think watches make the wrist stand out and bring attention to it (if its a nice watch). But then again ill just look in my phone if i really need the time
+3   

3 months ago '15        #45
Drakehotel 21 heat pts21
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
This how Six9ine got locked up.
All legal, got my license
+2   

3 months ago '06        #46
LYTE 161 heat pts161
space
space
space
$15,976 | Props total: 8482 8482
 inthezone said

[pic - click to view]

Wifey just copped this watch for me that dont tick for xmas
Watch is nice

Drakehotel said

[pic - click to view]

Damn your case is lit.

one il matt 56 said

Excellent post
Your watch worth 45k?

Drakehotel said
Good luck

[pic - click to view]

Lol
+2   

3 months ago '12        #47
J Money 95 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,553 | Props total: 5657 5657
 realgunta said
serious question

It depends on the watch. Homeboy that replied to you explained it well though. For mad expensive watches it's all about status. Thats why people drop $60k on a platinum Rolex that looks similar to a stainless
+1   

3 months ago '12        #48
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,642 | Props total: 48071 48071
 strungout said
Better grab it now there is only 1 left
I'm dying
+2   

3 months ago '12        #49
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,642 | Props total: 48071 48071
 Whatslosinlike said
Put that sh*t in my cart along with a gallon of milk
+1   

3 months ago '04        #50
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$890 | Props total: 810 810
Where's the link?

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  65
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
345 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-57online now  40
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
232 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
68 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Blacks at Xbox
61 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy