Eminem is modeling a black panther sweater for forever21!

most viewed right now
+21  78
45 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '18        #26
MYDICKSOCOLD 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,193 | Props total: 4573 4573
 Jaysin_305 said
By that logic So maybe Stan lee shouldn’t of created black panther since he is white he has no right to create characters or a world where these characters thrive and succeed and are revered.

Let the white boy rock the sweater he can’t be a fan .
Its about the OPTICS

A standard colonizer looking colonizer wearing a - you know what? If you don't get it then you just..... Nevermind...

3 months ago '17        #27
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
$1,453 | Props total: 3260 3260
 O1as said
what term was it that disney trademarked?
Hakuna Matata

If I spelled it right

How the fu*k one trademark someone’s language?

3 months ago '04        #28
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
$8,581 | Props total: 2088 2088
 darealjstylez86 said
Maybe they wanted white people to know its alright to buy a wakanda sweater???
No.

3 months ago '10        #29
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,121 | Props total: 637 637
Yeah this is stupid who gives a fu*k pus*y hurt a*s people now ah days. Everyone want to protest everything. Who cares if a white person is wearing a black panther sweater in a ad.

None of y’all a*ses going to forever 21 anyways.
+1   

3 months ago '07        #30
Damagegadget 494 heat pts494
space
space
$39,596 | Props total: 25453 25453
really I don’t think Africans as a whole are my people and they pointed that out in the movie... but I think the point being opportunity for a person who resembles a wakandan. Opportunity is “black” wealth. Love my culture but you hate me love my culture appropriate me. Am I upset not really but I get the point here But you never know who is. Wearing a hood after this marketing....opportunity

Last edited by Damagegadget; 12-19-2018 at 11:48 AM..

3 months ago '16        #31
raithewave 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 154 154
 FukHowYouFeel said
It’s really about the dollars, just like that movie.

If you make a sweater like that, would you want to sell it to 15% of the population or 100%?

We’re “colonizers” until there’s a dollar to be made. Black folks need to stop being hypocrites with comments like that. Without white money hip-hop, movies like Black Panther, etc are not viable products.
Thats not even the case in the situation most likely the model was hired to shoot in multiple outfits. Brands like HM usually have a diverse set of models. I know there tired of this because the last time they had a issue it was for a Black kid wearing a sweater that said "coolest monkey". In 2018 its actually cooler to have ethnic models.
+2   

3 months ago '14        #32
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,034 | Props total: 17426 17426
 raithewave said
Thats not even the case in the situation most likely the model was hired to shoot in multiple outfits. Brands like HM usually have a diverse set of models. I know there tired of this because the last time they had a issue it was for a Black kid wearing a sweater that said "coolest monkey". In 2018 its actually cooler to have ethnic models.
Yeah and people automatically a*sume the worst. These are companies that want your money, lol. That's the sole intent here.

Now could they have put that white boy in the sweater for clicks knowing it would go viral?

That's a more likely scenario.

3 months ago '13        #33
i e o killatofu 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 9860 9860
 FukHowYouFeel said

If you make a sweater like that, would you want to sell it to 15% of the population or 100%?

We’re “colonizers” until there’s a dollar to be made. Black folks need to stop being hypocrites with comments like that. Without white money hip-hop, movies like Black Panther, etc are not viable products.
in short let us vulture in peace

argument is based in capitalism, and your not a colonizer your ancestors were. and they brought my ancestors here involuntarily. So the fact that you control a large percentage of the population and by default the economy really is null and void

3 months ago '16        #34
raithewave 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 154 154
 FukHowYouFeel said
Yeah and people automatically a*sume the worst. These are companies that want your money, lol. That's the sole intent here.

Now could they have put that white boy in the sweater for clicks knowing it would go viral?

That's a more likely scenario.
That part right there. I wouldnt doubt it because this fake outrage takes the cake. People would be suprised what businesses would do for clicks. Smh. Black people truly dont care about this type of ishh.

3 months ago '14        #35
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
 i e o k*llatofu said
and your not a colonizer your ancestors were. and they brought my ancestors here involuntarily
Look...That sh*t is mad disrespectful to just a*sume.

With all due respect...I fully understand WHY you would say that. I even understand that a lot of black Americans reach a dead-end in retracing their lineage because of the African-slave trade. I get all that and I empathize with it as a human being and someone who wants to understand myself and where I come from.

Fortunately (and I say that with all due respect)...I can retrace mine and confirm my ancestors did not own slaves and if you are black and live in America (I'm talking about you)...It's very likely YOUR family has been here for hundreds of years longer than mine, bro.

Indict me if you will solely based off the fact I'm white if you see fit, but I'm telling you straight up my family didn't own slaves and I think you have a misconception about WHO DID own slaves if you a*sume most white people's families once did. They didn't.

My family didn't forcefully bring your people over here. They came on a boat as broke-ass immigrants more than a century after or more after your family was probably here.

It's why I get irritated when I see black folks on here saying "fu*k AmeriKKKa" and all types of sh*t and "death to America" or whatever...

After what your people have PUT IN? You're more entitled to this mahfu*ker than anyone. You've been here forever. Take ownership and put more meaning behind it. You dishonor your ancestors even thinking that sh*t.

And no cap...I don't usually even engage in this discussion because EVERY time before I know it...I got some black dude trying to tell me Africans didn't sell their own people thinking it would "be that bad." As if ANY form of human bondage is acceptable. It's not. I couldn't give a fu*k about the definition of chattel slavery vs. what the people of your respective homelands expected. It's a joke.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-19-2018 at 12:34 PM..
+3   

3 months ago '04        #36
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,678 | Props total: 1722 1722
This is funny as fu*k.

I guarantee that blacks aren't even the majority of the complaints for this.

Yet someone complains for us and it's "SEE! YOU NxGGERS ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING"

I don't think the majority of black give a damn and if they do it's most likely "They could have had a brother model this but eh..."

A lot of y'all LOOK for an opportunity to go hard against blacks, just admit it. You'll pp point out the hypocrisy in situations like this but won't say sh*t about the blatantly hypocritical sh*t we face daily. Funny how that works...
+2   

3 months ago '18        #37
Proffesor X 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,449 | Props total: 12966 12966
 MacFrugal said
why is this a hot topic
You know why

3 months ago '17        #38
O1as 280 heat pts280 OP
space
space
$8,873 | Props total: 19404 19404
 Iduzdis said
Hakuna Matata

If I spelled it right

How the fu*k one trademark someone’s language?
Bruh that's some fu*k sh*t, only problem is in court Disney has a large budget and lawyers that will destroy public opinion. Countries governments are gonna have to step in for this to stop.

3 months ago '17        #39
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
$1,453 | Props total: 3260 3260
 O1as said
Bruh that's some fu*k sh*t, only problem is in court Disney has a large budget and lawyers that will destroy public opinion. Countries governments are gonna have to step in for this to stop.
Yeah the UN will have to defend this
Which they won’t lol

3 months ago '17        #40
O1as 280 heat pts280 OP
space
space
 Iduzdis said
Yeah the UN will have to defend this
Which they won’t lol
Pretty much, the UN ain't good for a damn thing let alone issues like this.

3 months ago '17        #41
O1as 280 heat pts280 OP
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said

So you believe without white peoples money black Americans wouldn't have any success or viable products for the world.
That's racist on all levels, if you're black you're a sellout if you're white which is more than likely then you're a bigot.

3 months ago '14        #42
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
 O1as said
So you believe without white peoples money black Americans wouldn't have any success or viable products for the world.
That's racist on all levels, if you're black you're a sellout if you're white which is more than likely then you're a bigot.
You know what I said. I said what I said plainly. You’re having a convo with yourself and a*signing meaning to what I clearly said. My bi*ch does that sh*t when she’s in and arguing mood.

Why you insisted on twisting my words to call me a racist is beyond me, but I’ve come to accept that’s just how a lot of you dudes on here are.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-19-2018 at 03:54 PM..
+1   

3 months ago '04        #43
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,330 | Props total: 5470 5470
but the panther blonde tho?

3 months ago '17        #44
O1as 280 heat pts280 OP
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
You know what I said. I said what I said plainly. You’re having a convo with yourself and a*signing meaning to what I clearly said. My bi*ch does that sh*t when she’s in and arguing mood.

Why you insisted on twisting my words to call me a racist is beyond me, but I’ve come to accept that’s just how a lot of you dudes on here are.
You're mayo devil aren't you?
+2   

3 months ago '14        #45
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
 O1as said
You're mayo devil aren't you?
Tell me why you’re really mad, son...

3 months ago '17        #46
O1as 280 heat pts280 OP
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
Tell me why you’re really mad, son...

I'll take that as a yes, mayo jar men gotta die in 2018-2019

3 months ago '11        #47
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 6156 6156
Naaah fu*k this. n*ggas dont say sh*t when black athletes and hollywood actors wearing apparel made by and representing weird folks. But suddenly its a problem if anyone else is wearing/advertising something that promotes black people.

FOH with that sh*t. Let them weirdos spend they whole bag on everything from FUBU to Wakanda n*gga. We eating now.
+1   

3 months ago '14        #48
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
 O1as said
I'll take that as a yes, mayo jar men gotta die in 2018-2019
So you a*sert I enjoy the benefit of centuries of unchecked prosperity and you think some mayonaise jokes offend me?

Don’t get your retarded a*s banned and lose your little outlet trying to be tough online with me. You’re a half a f*g, and I can smell it through this iPhone screen.
+1   

3 months ago '10        #49
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,302 | Props total: 10968 10968
 LostTenets said
Clothes made for everybody vs a movie made about one group of people

Nice comparison
A movie made for everybody and you make it about one group of people.

Clear representation of what’s wrong with the world

3 months ago '18        #50
niruggg 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 16781 16781
went to far ya'll wylin
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  62
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
345 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-57online now  38
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
232 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
68 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Blacks at Xbox
61 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy