Poor iPhone Sales Panic Apple, Frustrating iPhone 5G Delay, Massive iPhone XR Price Cut

most viewed right now
+122  80
56 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '18        #26
Txheat 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 14673 14673
 justin747 said
How do you know it doesn't have the same feel? Have you used a high end Android phone recently?
Not recently but I had the Galaxy S7 for a work phone at one point in time. Iím not sure where that falls in the category of high end but I thought it was one of their flagship phones.

Any recommendations?
I really donít like the interface of android phones though. It just feels cheap to me.

4 months ago '08        #27
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 11438 11438
I got xs max, but would have kept my 7 if I could have taken it from t-mobile to verizon.

4 months ago '17        #28
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
$11,975 | Props total: 57066 57066
 Txheat said
Not recently but I had the Galaxy S7 for a work phone at one point in time. I’m not sure where that falls in the category of high end but I thought it was one of their flagship phones.

Any recommendations?
I really don’t like the interface of android phones though. It just feels cheap to me.
Its all preference so if the Android interface isn't for you then you may never change. The one thing I'll give android tho is the interface can be changed to whatever you want.

I hate the ios interface with a passion, but I'm pretty much stuck with it. It's been the same boring a*s icon grid for over a decade.

For high end Android phones I'd say:

Note 9
Galaxy S9
Pixel 3XL
OnePlus 6T
G7

There are way more but these are all solid and easy to find. Some of the other good phones (Mate 20 Pro, P20, XZ3) are hard to find.

4 months ago '18        #29
paulpajepatt 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 631 631
 ShadyVsEminem said
How will people play full 720p videos on their $1000 iphone XRs without 5g?

i dont give a fu*k life aint bout watching movies ...have u ever researched what kinda effect 5g is gonna have on environment ? yall care bout movies only lol
+1   

4 months ago '11        #30
KingP1n 351 heat pts351
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 4842 4842
5G feels like a fad.

There still quite some time before it becomes truly mainstream and widely adopted, definitely not something that has any bearing on a phone purchase for me.

XR is meh, not surprised it’s flopping. Had it been £100 cheaper and it likely would’ve been flying off the shelf.

XS is cool, but 128GB should have been base storage especially for a £1000 phone. No phones worth £1000 and the XS definitely isn’t.

I’d like one but I’m not paying RRP for it, If I get one I got one discounted, but at this rate looks like I’m sticking to my 7 until next September.

Apple definitely lost the plot with pricing, whilst sales look to be down, there are still many buying them.

4 months ago '17        #31
justin747 44 heat pts44
space
space
$11,975 | Props total: 57066 57066
 paulpajepatt said
i dont give a fu*k life aint bout watching movies ...have u ever researched what kinda effect 5g is gonna have on environment ? yall care bout movies only lol
Have YOU done any research? Instagram and YouTube videos don't count. I mean actual scientific research.

4 months ago '04        #32
nobody 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2191 2191
I have a iphone 8+ i upgraded to this summer from a iphone 7. I was never interested in the button less iphone.

4 months ago '15        #33
LegendLouch 
space
space
$4,850 | Props total: 17940 17940
Real talk people canít afford payin 1k for a brand new phone each year in this climate everything going up but what we making stay the same

I buy a phone Iím good for 2-3 years until I need a new one
+4   

4 months ago '05        #34
ceo-of-hucworld 67 heat pts67
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 16274 16274
Apple needs to slow the fcuk down! Plain and simple. For some reason Apple feels it needs to compete with other cellular manufacturers but it doesn't. Samsung has their loyalist. LG has theirs and Apple has theirs. These companies are going to do things the others canít and wonít. Put time into developing your devices, make them stand out, give the consumers something that they can tout as an industry first and not a polished up way of doing things. iMessage is indeed a good thing and makes texting easy. The simplistic handling of their devices makes them attractive and not to mention their phones are a status symbol. But Apple needs to put as much thrill and awe in their products as they do their keynotes. Iím an iPhone user so I can say all this sh*t without any bias. My Note 9 is a fcuking beast but I for some reason go back to my XS Max because messaging those with iPhones is cumbersome when sending long a*s messages.

4 months ago '15        #35
largon 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 947 947
I have to say I switched to the galaxy s9 plus 256gb 6g of RAM and boy it is buttery smooth and an amazing phone. I had not given Samsung a chance since the galaxy s3, yes the s3. I thought very negative about their OS because back then it was laggy and iPhones were smoother, but that is not the case now, especially with the new update ONE UI coming soon! Anyways, apple is most likely struggling because iPhones just get boring after a while, they offer the same thing and they stay on their eco-system which is boring as hell if you don't download at least some 3rd party apps. This is coming from a guy that had the 10s Max, I sold that sh*t on Ebay a month after using it and switched to Android and so far I am extremely happy with how much they have improved. I would go as far as saying that my galaxy s9 plus is just as smooth as any iPhone imo..

Last edited by largon; 12-11-2018 at 11:24 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '06        #36
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$32,955 | Props total: 19896 19896
iPhones just suck and havent changed much in years. Sucks too because I want an American company to dominate but they just dont get it. It's mainly their sheep who go out and buy the same phone over and over and their scare to change too much because that's what their fans claim to love about it...but at some point having the same interface/features you had a decade ago is going to become outdated
+1   

4 months ago '07        #37
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,641 | Props total: 2936 2936
Still on my 7 Plus. Still their best model currently. F*ck X and everything that came after it. Trash a*s "upgrades". I'm bout to switch back to Samsung if they keep doing this dumb sh*t.

+2   

4 months ago '16        #38
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 10706 10706
Well, what do you expect when you charge people a premium price for something that is average or above average at best?

4 months ago '04        #39
DJ Maximum|M 63 heat pts63
space
space
$46,470 | Props total: 24404 24404
720P screen

man lets be real if it was android n*ggas would get laughed out the buiilding the fact they pulled this sh*t off
+2   

4 months ago '12        #40
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 17002 17002
I keep saying that I'm still on my 6 from 2015 and I feel like I'm boasting but

the sh*t works yo. I may not have the best camera, fastest phone, or whatever.. but it does what I need it to do. Why buy a 1000 dollar phone to do the same 12 things I do on my current phone, that still works?

Watch, they're gonna throttle down phones hardcore now because no one is upgrading

4 months ago '05        #41
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,878 | Props total: 886 886
And so it begins...

Dumb fu*ks, apple was designed to be somewhat affordable even for the poor. Out here wasting money on ads for recycled and rebranded tech, FOR SHAME ON YOU GEEKS!

4 months ago '05        #42
space
space
 Di Warlord said
I keep saying that I'm still on my 6 from 2015 and I feel like I'm boasting but

the sh*t works yo. I may not have the best camera, fastest phone, or whatever.. but it does what I need it to do. Why buy a 1000 dollar phone to do the same 12 things I do on my current phone, that still works?

Watch, they're gonna throttle down phones hardcore now because no one is upgrading
Bastards set it up in the latest update, that I am for sure not downloading. I still see people walking around with 4s ain’t nobody with smarts falling for that okie doke a*s sh*t

Last edited by darquecinnamon; 12-13-2018 at 10:43 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '12        #43
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 17002 17002
 darquecinnamon said
Bastards set it up in the latest update, that I am for sure not downloading. I still see people walking around with 4s ainít nobody with smarts falling for that okie doke a*s sh*t
word yo, good looks because I thought the newest update would actually make the phone faster somewhat

I'll make sure to stay on iOS 11.1

4 months ago '05        #44
space
space
 Di Warlord said
word yo, good looks because I thought the newest update would actually make the phone faster somewhat

I'll make sure to stay on iOS 11.1
Yeah i update at least 4 months after they request you to do so. I updated on time every time with my 4 and learned my lesson.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #45
BLKExcellence92 3 heat pts
space
space
$167 | Props total: 287 287
You guys do realize that resolution is more than just a number right? you have also considered PPI. any device with a PPI of over 300 on that small of a display...you won't be able to tell the difference. For people bi*ching about the iPhone Xr being under 1080p is laughable...to put things in perspective... any iPhone older than the 8s are under 1080p

4 months ago '07        #46
MELODY 125 heat pts125
space
space
$13,138 | Props total: 6555 6555
Still on my iPhone 6. And still does what I need it to do. Still waiting on a drastic feature that would make me upgrade for that amount of money.

Talking Emojis?!

+1   

4 months ago '04        #47
Javon23 333 heat pts333
space
space
$51,907 | Props total: 23186 23186

[tweet - click to view]

4 months ago '06        #48
DJ Endo 
space
space
$1,140 | Props total: 588 588
I've been riding with Apple since 2006, but they are really making me question my loyalty. Between the constantly increasing prices of their hardware and the shady repair policies and practices, they seem more anti-consumer than ever. I'm kinda glad that I built my gaming rig a year ago. At least when my MBP or iMac decide to sh*t the bed, I will have a reliable machine that I don't have to OVERPAY apple to fix.

I bought the iPhone X when it first came out. I'm happy with it, and honestly, I don't see myself getting a new phone for a long a*s time. And even when I do, i'm actually going to consider android, as i'm tired of having payment plans for cell phones. I have enough bills I have to pay already.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #49
old head 180 heat pts180
space
space
$19,791 | Props total: 20293 20293
 Oswaldgatesjr said
5g was in dubai like 5 years ago wtf
no sh*t

its easy to set up coverage for a small country like Dubai with 6+ million people vs 330 million people in the U.S.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #50
j0hncena 106 heat pts106
space
space
$13,250 | Props total: 4543 4543
T-Mobile doing a deal trying grip up all the 7+ lady rep told me today it’s currently listed with no trade in value but if you trade in for XR you get it for $10 a month

Home      

most viewed right now
+103online now  38
Her wagon full of passion n I ain't passin
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+44online now  37
Image(s) inside Damn Kharla 👀
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+69online now  31
Video inside Funny Ass Comedian
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside TMZ NEW VIDEO: GETAWAY DRIVER in NIPSEY HUSSLE Shooting BEEN EXPOSED A..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy