GOT Adidas Ultra boost White Walkers

most viewed right now
85 comments @movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '08        #1
2494 page views
35 comments

Ron O'Neal 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 2026 2026
GOT Adidas Ultra boost White Walkers

New images at the upcoming Game of Thrones x Adidas Ultra Boost collection keep rolling in. The latest is an on-feet look at the "White Walkers" colorway, courtesy of @yankeekicks on Instagram.

The pair represents the wintry villains with a white Primeknit upper, ice blue cage and heel cup to symbolize their piercing blue eyes, and black Three Stripes branding. Additional details include a black leather tongue tab, "Winter Is Here" written on the heel, and "White Walkers" printed on the aglets. Expect this pair to feature the same GoT-branded insoles that have been seen on previous pairs as well.

An official release date for the Game of Thrones x Adidas Ultra Boost collection has yet to be announced, but the final season of the critically-acclaimed HBO series is scheduled to premiere in April 2019.

visit this link https://solecollector.com .. BIk-4AK37j52JM
+16   

35 comments for "GOT Adidas Ultra boost White Walkers"

2 months ago '15        #2
414mvp 
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 2134 2134
Those are clean not bad for walking around and comfortable sneak but not a stunt.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #3
Xperia 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$830 | Props total: 3402 3402
What's the hype about ultra boost?
+2   

2 months ago '04        #4
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$790 | Props total: 53 53
coppin
+3   

2 months ago '08        #5
Ron O'Neal 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 Xperia said
Extremely comfortable while being a good looking shoe IMO.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #6
Xperia 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$830 | Props total: 3402 3402
 Ron O'Neal said
I wasn't dissing, I was genuinely curious. Saw some going for 300-400 on Goat. Might have just been certain colorways
+1   

2 months ago '08        #7
Ron O'Neal 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 Xperia said
I wasn't dissing, I was genuinely curious. Saw some going for 300-400 on Goat. Might have just been certain colorways
Nah I didn't take it as a diss. My bad if you thought that. But yeah certain colorways go for that much. Most retail at $180 but I've never spent that much for them. not saying that I wouldn't if I saw a pair I really liked for that much.

I would say at least try a pair on and see what you think. I tried them on and was hooked within 30 seconds. But everybody is different.
+4   

2 months ago '08        #8
BRonin357 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 2655 2655
Have to cop now and seal'em away till May-ish. Its a cold winter up in the North east philly tri-state where I reside. Timbs, polo boots, nike duck boots, ya dig!
+3   

2 months ago '04        #9
torious 80 heat pts80
space
space
$86,623 | Props total: 20155 20155
These cold
+2   

1 month ago '04        #10
problym_chyld04 
space
space
$561 | Props total: 219 219
 Ron O'Neal said
Bro have you ever tried on the EQT 93/17's?
If so, what's your opinion on them compared to the Ultra Boost?

I got hooked onto the 93/17's personally after I tried them on....they're extremely comfortable for me vs ultra boosts but to each their own

1 month ago '08        #11
Ron O'Neal 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 problym_chyld04 said

I got hooked onto the 93/17's personally after I tried them on....they're extremely comfortable for me vs ultra boosts but to each their own
Nah never tried them. I have a few pairs of nmd's that I love but I think the ultra boost are slightly more comfortable. I need to grab a pair of EQT's though
+1   

1 month ago '04        #12
problym_chyld04 
space
space
 Ron O'Neal said
Nah never tried them. I have a few pairs of nmd's that I love but I think the ultra boost are slightly more comfortable. I need to grab a pair of EQT's though
If you can afford to take a gamble, try to find a store or a great sale online for EQT 93/17 ADV's for the low and try them out. I think they're heavily slept on and arguably more comfortable than UB's especially in the midfoot area, which is great imo.

And yea i like the designs and variations of some NMD's, but as for overall comfort, UB>NMD's all the way
+1   

1 month ago '17        #13
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 43676 43676
The show is extremely corny and wack as fu*k, but these are legit.

1 month ago '04        #14
shadychef04 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,584 | Props total: 5354 5354
been wearing my ultra boosts for 2 years... they are honestly the best shoes i have ever had and it aint even close

1 month ago '07        #15
andros06 
space
space
space
$1,111 | Props total: 731 731
 Xperia said
I wondered the same thing. So I tried them on at the Adidas store and they're maddddd comfortable. They look okay but what sold me is how comfortable they are and I never owned one of the new sock fit type of shoe. So I copped. By far the most comfortable shoe I've purchased however the white sole gets way too dirty and raggity looking for a shoe of that price. I wont cop again until I see an all blacked out sole. These white jimmies are flames but you wouldn't be able to walk to the corner store and back without them getting dirty, forget about it.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #16
Rule 336 84 heat pts84
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 30739 30739
 problym_chyld04 said

Idk if it's just me but the tongue of the eqts will eat your ankle up. It got so bad that I just stopped rocking them period
+1   

1 month ago '05        #17
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,932 | Props total: 520 520
Too damn cold for this sh*t.

1 month ago '08        #18
Ron O'Neal 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 andros06 said
I wondered the same thing. So I tried them on at the Adidas store and they're maddddd comfortable. They look okay but what sold me is how comfortable they are and I never owned one of the new sock fit type of shoe. So I copped. By far the most comfortable shoe I've purchased however the white sole gets way too dirty and raggity looking for a shoe of that price. I wont cop again until I see an all blacked out sole. These white jimmies are flames but you wouldn't be able to walk to the corner store and back without them getting dirty, forget about it.
I threw my all white UB in the washer and they came out looking brand new. Sole and all

1 month ago '05        #19
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,619 | Props total: 1106 1106
Damn...Winter is coming!!!
+2   

1 month ago '04        #20
problym_chyld04 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Idk if it's just me but the tongue of the eqts will eat your ankle up. It got so bad that I just stopped rocking them period
I see what you mean by that, but I don't ever get a problem from them from that. It doesn't bother me, but like I said, to each their own. But you can't deny how comfortable they are under your feet tho
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #21
Rule 336 84 heat pts84
space
space
 problym_chyld04 said
I see what you mean by that, but I don't ever get a problem from them from that. It doesn't bother me, but like I said, to each their own. But you can't deny how comfortable they are under your feet tho
Yeah they were but again the tongue was literally digging into the front of my ankle, made them impossible to wear for longer than 30 minutes. Unloosening the laces helped sometimes. Then again that just might have been with me. We all have unique shapes. I prefer the nmd city socks.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #22
problym_chyld04 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Yeah they were but again the tongue was literally digging into the front of my ankle, made them impossible to wear for longer than 30 minutes. Unloosening the laces helped sometimes. Then again that just might have been with me. We all have unique shapes. I prefer the nmd city socks.
Sounds like a dope solution by unloosening the laces on them.

How does the city sock nmd's feel in comparison to the UB laceless versions?

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #23
Rule 336 84 heat pts84
space
space
 problym_chyld04 said
Sounds like a dope solution by unloosening the laces on them.

How does the city sock nmd's feel in comparison to the UB laceless versions?
The particular city sock I have, the gortex collab, is waterproof so it's just extra convenient. No laces, liquid proof, and great insulation. As far as comfort it's on particular with the eqt imo when it comes to cushioning. The eqt has better ventilation tho
+2   

1 month ago '05        #24
tokinjohn 2898 heat pts2898
space
space
$16,869 | Props total: 85281 85281
 problym_chyld04 said

I have boosts, nmdCS, and eqts, and boosts to me are the comfyest...Eqt are more comfy then nmd tho..

And for poster asking about Eqt, just grabbed my girl the all black ones that I found in Marshall's, they had dude sizes too...I paid around $40 for em
+1   

1 month ago '10        #25
umar0 
space
space
space
$12 | Props total: 6 6
i picked up the standard black and white stripes. they expensive but worth the foot massage all day. 180$
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+31online now  37
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
New Apple iPhone Leak
46 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Jan 21 - Kamala Harris is running for President Of the United States
133 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+191online now  7
NBA She came to the Lakers game on a mission
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside JA RULE COPPIN PLEAS to SAVE HIMSELF since FYRE FESTIVAL DOCUMENTARY is..
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  6
Use entertainment mode on Galaxy phone
43 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside PnB Rock Arrested on Drug and Gun Charges