Kodi: The Official Guide To Cutting The Cord

most viewed right now
+55  150
32 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #51
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 335 335
Follow these two on youtube. They are very helpful to those who want to learn more about Kodi...
Tech Timeruuu
Solo Man

3 years ago '15        #52
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,090 | Props total: 25466 25466
 $ouljaboy said
Follow these two on youtube. They are very helpful to those who want to learn more about Kodi...
Tech Timeruuu
Solo Man
does this have movies on the software like if i wanna watch the terminator for example can i go to kodi and it will be there at all times?

3 years ago '05        #53
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$43,473 | Props total: 18711 18711
 Hellmatic said
good looks but i got a few questions. Do the movies you download take memory in the kodi system which is installed in your pc or mac? or does it work like a cloud drive where it wont impact your hard drive putting a movie there? Also since kodi is essentially a media player why people telling me to get kodi instead of staying with my bittorrent? can i download movies, music, programs, vsts directly through the kodi software? i currently wanna watch the amy documentary but i cant find it anywhere. I dont see a point in me using kodi besides the screen size when all ill use it for is to play movies it would just be a windows media player replacement..
1. If you stream a movie in Kodi using on of the many 3rd party add-ons, it only takes up space temporarily on the cache.

2. Streaming movies through Kodi is much safer (and faster since you're streaming and not downloading) than downloading movies using torrents.

3. Kodi is not a download manager.

3 years ago '04        #54
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 335 335
 Hellmatic said
does this have movies on the software like if i wanna watch the terminator for example can i go to kodi and it will be there at all times?
These are two guys to follow on youtube. They tell you about new add-ons, provide update videos about add-ons and how to install add-ons. They add new add-on videos constantly.

3 years ago '15        #55
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
 Y.G. said
1. If you stream a movie in Kodi using on of the many 3rd party add-ons, it only takes up space temporarily on the cache.

2. Streaming movies through Kodi is much safer (and faster since you're streaming and not downloading) than downloading movies using torrents.

3. Kodi is not a download manager.
how is this sh*t not illegal. I heard you can watch movies in the theatres and ppv boxing matches on there. Maybe they under the radar for now like tv-links back then

3 years ago '12        #56
gunshot225 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 6007 6007
I ordered a Lil cheap box from amazon and it's been going strong for about a year now. Damn box doesn't even have a name. Genesis wouldn't update this morning so I just uninstalled it and installed it again and it's back working now. I'm testing out the Spartan build on the pc and it seems to be working good. Just a lot of add-ons I don't wont.

3 years ago '05        #57
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Hellmatic said
how is this sh*t not illegal. I heard you can watch movies in the theatres and ppv boxing matches on there. Maybe they under the radar for now like tv-links back then
Kodi itself is just a media player. There's nothing illegal about. The 3rd party developers and the add-ons they create are the ones that are... well...

gunshot225 said
I ordered a Lil cheap box from amazon and it's been going strong for about a year now. Damn box doesn't even have a name. Genesis wouldn't update this morning so I just uninstalled it and installed it again and it's back working now. I'm testing out the Spartan build on the pc and it seems to be working good. Just a lot of add-ons I don't wont.
Install the lambda repo if you want to get the latest, official updates for Genesis.

3 years ago '12        #58
gunshot225 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 6007 6007
 Y.G. said
Kodi itself is just a media player. There's nothing illegal about. The 3rd party developers and the add-ons they create are the ones that are... well...

Install the lambda repo if you want to get the latest, official updates for Genesis.
I had it installed but I haven't played with my box in like 2 weeks cuz I been trying to get my tablet straight. When I cut it on this morning to let everything update. That and sports devil failed to update. So I just cleared cashe and reinstalled both add-ons.

3 years ago '15        #59
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
ok im starting to get a hang of this im on the add ons page. What would be the add ons i need to watch ppv boxing, showtime/hbo? and movies in theatres or on dvd?

3 years ago '05        #60
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Hellmatic said
ok im starting to get a hang of this im on the add ons page. What would be the add ons i need to watch ppv boxing, showtime/hbo? and movies in theatres or on dvd?
Genesis for movies

SportsDevil for pay-per-view bkxing

dexterTV or Vdubt25 for live TV.

3 years ago '11        #61
X_WunderKind_X 910 heat pts910
space
space
$46,286 | Props total: 28380 28380
my man's put me on the kodi hype train bout half a week ago

Showbox won't acting right so I had to made it my side bi*ch

3 years ago '11        #62
space
space
bout to cop one of these skins, but looks like a good number dont work for the android touchscreen

damn

EDIT:

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 10-10-2015 at 05:02 PM..

3 years ago '11        #63
L1C4 79 heat pts79
space
space
$8,459 | Props total: 3251 3251
Just got my firestick in other day and plan on putting kodi on it tomorrow.

I'll use this guide so I don't fu*k it up. Hopefully it's as easy as they say

3 years ago '15        #64
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
yo this Kodi sh*t is amazing i have seen the placebo light. Thank you @

do these muhfu*kin add ons take up mad memory tho? And how i clean cache?

3 years ago '15        #65
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said
bout to cop one of these skins, but looks like a good number dont work for the android touchscreen

damn

EDIT:
theres androids that aint touch screen? who the fu*k has an android with no touch screen compability? thats like a bootleg mark 2 robot

3 years ago '11        #66
space
space
 Hellmatic said
theres androids that aint touch screen? who the fu*k has an android with no touch screen compability? thats like a bootleg mark 2 robot
nah that's on me, I worded it wrong

3 years ago '15        #67
Bananerz1 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 5 5
spinztv build is nice on my firestick

usually i roll with adding my own addons

but wanted to check these builds out...gonna check out the beast build on my computer

3 years ago '11        #68
L1C4 79 heat pts79
space
space

[video - click to view]

@ the 4:35 mark

I'm having trouble now.

I got adbfire open. When i go to edit it does nothing. It won't open the device edit and let me change anything.

Can anyone help me out

Last edited by L1C4; 10-10-2015 at 06:46 PM..

3 years ago '05        #69
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 6595 6595
 strongthetruth said
It's very stable bruh. The custom skin they include is laggy but all you have to do is set it back to confluence. They do include addons most people will never use but so does fusion. For someone that's just looking for quick and simple, beast is the route to go.

This/
the beaat build makes it really easy for people who dont know sh*t about kodi.

3 years ago '05        #70
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 15751 15751
 L1C4 said

I'm having trouble now.

I got adbfire open. When i go to edit it does nothing. It won't open the device edit and let me change anything.

Can anyone help me out
Do the file Explorer method that's in the OP

3 years ago '05        #71
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 6595 6595
 L1C4 said

I'm having trouble now.

Can anyone help me out
The way i sideload the app is i use my andiod galaxy s5 download Fireinstaller put the ip addy in the push it

3 years ago '04        #72
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1842 1842
 Adamsville said
Good sh*t yo, bout to scoop up a Nexus Player; definitely gonna use this guide

fu*k Samsung
They on sale at Best buy right now 50 dollars off

3 years ago '11        #73
L1C4 79 heat pts79
space
space
 dasill said
The way i sideload the app is i use my andiod galaxy s5 download Fireinstaller put the ip addy in the push it
i don't have a android device

I'm on labtop using windows 10

3 years ago '11        #74
L1C4 79 heat pts79
space
space
 P-Hill said
Do the file Explorer method that's in the OP
Are you talking about sidelining it straight to the firestick?

3 years ago '15        #75
Bananerz1 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 5 5
 L1C4 said

I'm having trouble now.

Can anyone help me out
did you restart pc and try?

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  85
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+111online now  45
Image(s) inside Hawaiian, Japanese, Cherokee Indian, Grenadan & Guamanian all mixed in..
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  36
NFL Man under fire for using Dr. Martin Luther King video to mock Saints fans
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-260online now  23
Video inside 6 Reasons You’ve Been Drinking Water Wrong
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside HOH 2K Bye Felicia...
83 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+45online now  11
Image(s) inside lala liv