This Is The Future Of Televisions: Samsung Is About To Drop A 75" MicroLED TV

most viewed right now
+23  142
18 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '14        #76
Falcons88 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,322 | Props total: 3276 3276
QLED losers

OLED winners

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #77
tokinjohn 2898 heat pts2898
space
space
$16,865 | Props total: 85249 85249
 DoctorNBA said
Does stuff have to broadcast a certain way to get the experience? I gotta 4k tv but you really can only tell when something is broadcast in 4k. Netflix had a package but I ended up canceling it cuz it was twice as much. I really aint even impressed with my 4k
Yeah you're not gonna see anything better really with anything else not broadcasted in 4K...They put the TVs out ahead of the rest of the technology to broadcast it in.

Cable/Satellite providers don't seem to wanna hurry up with getting 4K channels...last I checked directv had the most 4k channels with 1 channel that plays sh*t when it feels like it, one that plays all the time, then the PPV where you get charged up to watch the movies in 4K

When you get to watch things in 4k dope af

Smh they already got 8k TVs out

Dtv tech that came to my crib was telling me he got to see a 8k TV being played in 8k, think he said at their headquarters...said it's insane to look at but was dope
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #78
Jary Soak 
space
space
$760 | Props total: 1576 1576
 breezeus313 said
It would probably be around end of this year
Cool, setting a reminder around Black Friday lol

2 weeks ago '18        #79
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
$968 | Props total: 3283 3283
GOATsung

Rule 336 said
Sony tvs is all I rock with
Sorry to hear that.

2 weeks ago '16        #80
krazyl3gz206 
space
space
space
$65 | Props total: 83 83
 Y.G. said
My fault, I forgot to post the C8 burn-in video:

As I said, the burn-in issue isn't "bullsh*t" and will always be potential problem with OLEDs. You cannot get around it. Best thing to do, especially if you're a gamer, is to purchase a warranty when buying an OLED.
Burn-in is real but it's not a big deal. I had the old LG EC9300 55 inch 1080p and it was starting to show a bit after a few years only noticeable if you really looked for it.

I got a 65" LG C6P and it's been solid so far and I haven't noticed any issues with burn-in. Football maybe once a week and I play games on it regularly.

Overall I think the picture quality is worth going with OLED over a LCD. Let's not be not act dumb on why Samsung marketed the "Q"LED, lmao.

Anyways If you want more bang for your buck image quality wise and do more Netflix/Movie watching I'd go with an OLED. If all you got is ESPN and games on I'd go for a LCD right now.

2 weeks ago '17        #81
Ymmot 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,514 | Props total: 20405 20405
 Jago said
They already have the next thing after this too. It's called JOLED.

2 weeks ago '16        #82
CLOUT DEMON 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 10510 10510
 stutteringrap said
yo when is 3d television without glasses coming out.

2 weeks ago '07        #83
Deniro732 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,711 | Props total: 4804 4804
Dope af but o.d expensive

2 weeks ago '04        #84
Javon23 322 heat pts322
space
space
$51,052 | Props total: 20441 20441

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '09        #85
lqser106 5 heat pts
space
space
$185 | Props total: 77 77
 breezeus313 said
I already got a 75inch qled
Told myself next is at least 85-100inch
Iím bout to retire this 2015 65inch for a oled tv for my bedroom
 Prince Thizz said
I grabbed the Q6 just because I needed something. With this TV upgrade program that samsung has, it might be worth checking out
 818digi said
Iíll wait a few years.... I just copped a Samsung 65Ē q9 OLED for a steal, so I ainít in a hurry to upgrade anytime soon.
How do y'all like the QLED TVs so far? Have you experienced any problems with the TV's since getting them?

I'm on the fence about ordering a Q7/Q8, just worried about the TV having issues based off many online reviews and personal experience with Samsung SmartTV years ago. I swore I'd never get a Samsung TV again but the upgrade program has me intrigued.

1 week ago '13        #86
818digi 
space
space
$2,200 | Props total: 1754 1754
 lqser106 said
How do y'all like the QLED TVs so far? Have you experienced any problems with the TV's since getting them?

I'm on the fence about ordering a Q7/Q8, just worried about the TV having issues based off many online reviews and personal experience with Samsung SmartTV years ago. I swore I'd never get a Samsung TV again but the upgrade program has me intrigued.

Itís been a little less then a month, very happy with my q9 so far. No burns, color fading, issues. Itís only on for about 5-6 hours a day at night and I play Xbox on it from time to time. I did get a soundbar to go with mine as I hate tv speakers and wanted a fuller sound experience in my living room. My old Samsung LED 51Ē in my room has the tv speakers still working 9 years later and itís ok in my room.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #87
breezeus313 
space
space
space
$459 | Props total: 924 924
 lqser106 said

I had problem with the back screen light which was probably due to mishandling of it during delivery but Samsung came out and fix it and gave me another year warranty.
I like it, the colors and clarity pretty good but after awhile itís like every other tv.
Oled is where at for next but Iím not dropping 3k+ on a tv
+1   

3 days ago '05        #88
Woodwin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 5038 5038
I bought a 70 inch Samsung not sure which now I think it’s to small for my wall I want a 80+ inch but I tryna pay under 2

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  75
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the ďBlood PopĒ & the ďCrip-A-ColaĒ
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+106online now  48
Image(s) inside Hawaiian, Japanese, Cherokee Indian, Grenadan & Guamanian all mixed in..
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-259online now  44
Video inside 6 Reasons Youíve Been Drinking Water Wrong
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Article inside Dame Dash Uses Money From Lee Daniels Settlement To Pay Off $400K Deb..
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
Image(s) inside lala liv
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Use entertainment mode on Galaxy phone