What a time to be alive: Weed from the 70's and 80's

most viewed right now
+42  55
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #126
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,674 | Props total: 8068 8068
 collegeboy58 said
My gracious....where do you reside?
Maryland, Baltimore Area!
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #127
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
$5,422 | Props total: 8474 8474
Nah all that sh*t look like tobacco.

But sh*t, back then, ya had what ya had. All they cared about was that it was weed. Even if it looked like horse hay. A little high was a great high

But now it's gotta be loud, gas, etc

I need my sh*t to look like cabbage heads tho. Light green, crystals, spongy, with a HORRIBLE smell

2 weeks ago '08        #128
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 638 638
You can tell the n*ggas here who just started smoking.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #129
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$38,807 | Props total: 23726 23726
we can see why they called it weed
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #130
Shhon 1137 heat pts1137
space
space
$21,337 | Props total: 30336 30336
imagine smoking that sh*t

stuff i smoke frosty asf. 27-31% THC.

that stuff back then in the 60's, 70's, & 80's, looks like some 3-7% THC stuff

2 weeks ago '11        #131
awww 135 heat pts135
space
space
$7,335 | Props total: 28559 28559
Its going to be sad as fu*k watching all these dispensaries on every corner like fu*king liquor stores and everyone high out of their minds. Them having to make new laws and sh*t because motherfu*kers going to be too high to do anything, stupid people going to be smoking it in places they shouldn't getting fu*king babies contact highs and sh*t.

The saddest part its going to be like tobacco people didn't give a flying fu*k what tobacco long term effects were they just were happy to get that tobacco fix even coffee has negative effects. I never said ban this piece of sh*t drug just wish people would wake up to it's not as harmless as they say it is. But people will see and probably make some other excuse.

I fu*k with joe rogue but say one negative thing about weed he goes crazy but this n*gga promotes DMT every 5 fu*king mins fu*k you drug addicts

2 weeks ago '04        #132
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,924 | Props total: 2178 2178
 oldfoot said
And a nickle bag was a small manilla envelope the size of a D battery

Somehow .... we all got higher then
the MEMORIES!

2 weeks ago '13        #133
In Your Eye 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 795 795
 Ncstate86 said
they never heard of trimming
sh*t looking like vintage pr0n but scarier.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #134
Johnnydash 
space
space
space
$986 | Props total: 752 752
 In Your Eye said
sh*t looking like vintage pr0n but scarier.
Lmaooooo

2 weeks ago '15        #135
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,431 | Props total: 19318 19318
 PolygonMafia said
Landrace genetics are uuuuggglllyyy compared to their hybridized sisters we are all used to. This combined with awful growing practices makes the bud you're seeing look like some bammer. I've tried some Thai genotypes and a few South African genotypes and they weren't pretty at all... but the high/flavor they had was so unique. sh*t was like pure race-fuel. Trippy, upbeat, almost paranoid stone.

fun fact ---- all of the cookies x gelato x cake x diesel x mimosa cousin-fu*king genetics we smoke now will revert to feral hemp without humans guiding the culling of different parents to create more 'desirable' bud for us. For plants, their ideal state is massive proliferation and adaptation. That is why they will revert back to hardier expressions as apposed to all the stuff we've bred into it since the 70's

My pops used to always brag about the thai they were getting in and the Fallbrook Red-Hair they got in the late 70's... but he admits up and down that our bud nowadays is much better than 95% of what he got back in the day.
Dudes a real herbalist PhD in bud

2 weeks ago '15        #136
itsddashrock 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 15575 15575
 DatKidDex said
I bet that sh*t was some fire tho.. fu*k what it looks like...
Real sh*t. This weed probably have you zoned like sh*t.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #137
RAZAH CUTS 6428 heat pts6428
space
space
$58,202 | Props total: 32225 32225
look at this dirt they was smoking.. lol.

2 weeks ago '15        #138
itsddashrock 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 15575 15575
 Illuminati 8ob said
My grand pops god rest his soul would be creaming over this. He used to swear his 60’s weed was better and stronger than modern weed. Then I smoked a 20 sac of some purple with him and he couldn’t even move or talk.
I need details.

[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #139
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 1274 1274
 Wavie Crockett said
These junkies smoking weed grown with cancerous fertilizers acting like it aint doing no harm to their bodies, junkie idiots
This dumbass statement right here proves that you have 0 clue of what you think you do. fu*kin dunce a*s n*gga
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #140
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 1274 1274
 awww said
Its going to be sad as fu*k watching all these dispensaries on every corner like fu*king liquor stores and everyone high out of their minds. Them having to make new laws and sh*t because motherfu*kers going to be too high to do anything, stupid people going to be smoking it in places they shouldn't getting fu*king babies contact highs and sh*t.

The saddest part its going to be like tobacco people didn't give a flying fu*k what tobacco long term effects were they just were happy to get that tobacco fix even coffee has negative effects. I never said ban this piece of sh*t drug just wish people would wake up to it's not as harmless as they say it is. But people will see and probably make some other excuse.

I fu*k with joe rogue but say one negative thing about weed he goes crazy but this n*gga promotes DMT every 5 fu*king mins fu*k you drug addicts

n*ggas like you need some pus*y and a life.
+8   

2 weeks ago '13        #141
pierredaire 
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 2769 2769
 collegeboy58 said
Only if you smoke the seeds and stems

seems to be more addictive...I also get paranoid af when I smoke now.
Research every strain you smoke, I use leafly... before I go to the shop I google they whole menu, it gives negatives/positives... that paranoia sh*t too much for me
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #142
ice wolf 544 heat pts544
space
space
$9,943 | Props total: 8121 8121
The 1977 Colombian and Cali buds look legit af
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #143
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,957 | Props total: 4531 4531
LOok how far we've come

2 weeks ago '15        #144
Mystic 166 heat pts166 OP
space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 7833 7833
 bqstudios said
Dayum , sh*t looks trash and dry as hell
 sheikhamvp said
looks like reggie
 kenoe212004 said
These n*ggas had brazy a*s headaches on god smoking that trash a*s sh*t back then..........
 Goosie McNeen said
Like someone said in another thread,

Some of the greatest music known to man, came from this booboo a*s bud
 Wavegawd said
Looking dry and brittle. Booboo buds
Goes to show how much y'all know about weed.There was fire weed in the US it was just very very rare and hard to find compared to the sh*tty weed most people smoked. Y'all think the weed magically just jumped in potency when really just more people learned how to grow good weed some top shelf back then was some pretty good weed by today's standards

2 weeks ago '18        #145
g lobo 
space
space
space
$956 | Props total: 2708 2708
 awww said

I quoted to let you know nobody's reading any of this bull sh*t. Now shut the fu*k up and smoke some weed ya fu*king loser. A n*gga used to pipe your mom's while u was still a younging and he must have smelled like kush on the regular you are mentally unhealthy bro be it's not cute be an adult and smoke some fu*kin weed ya square
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #146
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1511 1511
All that bud is terrible
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #147
Bayboy925 
space
space
space
$659 | Props total: 1121 1121
 inthezone said
I grew up in the 90’s smokin reggie
Wouldn’t have had it any different
Born in 86’ California livin smoked bammer once it was all about uncle bob,norther lights,granddaddy purp

1 week ago '04        #148
Kliq 246 heat pts246
space
space
$9,522 | Props total: 34936 34936
 MrTripleDouble said
That sh*t looks so "primitive" but it must've been fire back then. I got an eighth of Do Si Dos and a eighth of Sister Glue, I'm off in another world, so piney on the exhale of the Sister Glue. Weed is so potent today that I had friends have panic attacks and really act strange and freak out, it makes me look at them differently. Borderline crazy behavior like you have to be mentally healthy and generally happy to really enjoy it. If you're stressed out or have issues you're gonna wig out and no one will want to get high with you anymore. It's not for everyone.
im guilty of that sh*t .... used to get crzy panic attacks

1 week ago '05        #149
240sx 
space
space
$5,032 | Props total: 2325 2325
Just because a strain might test strongest at 25-35% doesn't mean it's better ...

It's about the high .

While lights and chemicals test highest on paper it doesn't mean it's the stoniest in real time ...

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  102
With Only 11 Months Left In This Decade, How Do You Think It Will Be Remembered?
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  58
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
175 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+65online now  44
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+75online now  41
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
137 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+153online now  38
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  33
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
137 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-83online now  18
Video inside African President gets exposed. Don't watch if you're insecure.
100 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy